• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ☭ RP comrades? ☭(Ignore Prefix)

Loki777

One Thousand Club
Idea: Set in an Alternative arguably dystopian Soviet Union in the 1980s: Poverty is a very large issue, Crime is out of control. On top of this

There is a new drug which has been created by the Mafia known as "Nekro" It is a highly dangerous drug which is taken via injection. It gives the user superhuman like qualities. The side effects being halogenations when going through withdrawal, making the subject rather dependent on the substance. The government is interested in possibly creating a partnership with the Mafia so they can utilize the drug for the Military and for maximum profit. Not to mention the fact that people are being taken off the streets for experimentation. Tensions are high to say the least, there may be a revolution on the rise. The people are tired of their voices being shutdown by a corrupt government working with the Bratva! They promised equality, where is it? Perhaps there will be a movement which will lead to true communism and equality not this mockery in which they have instilled.

(I'm fine with most things regarding RP, feel free to discuss it with me!)

Any details can be discussed via message ect.

Naturally this would be a more so serous/dark type RP. I generally post paragraphs, and my responses tend to be fairly consistent and quick depending on the availability of my partner~ Thank you for your time!

Attachments

• flag-1470244528498_1280w[1].jpg
    flag-1470244528498_1280w[1].jpg
    45 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back