• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ☬ Predator ☬

I don't like having spots reserved, because I feel people get lazy when they know they can be removed at any time. Still, I feel bad for not telling you :(

I've counted the characters, and I only see eleven on the CS page. Unless I'm mistaken about something, didn't you say twelve was the limit?
Literally Batman Literally Batman

Either way, I don't mind using only one character instead of two so that you can join. After all, I am kind of new to the site, and probably can't handle that much.
Foolish Ghoul Foolish Ghoul

I've counted the characters, and I only see eleven on the CS page. Unless I'm mistaken about something, didn't you say twelve was the limit?
Literally Batman Literally Batman

Either way, I don't mind using only one character instead of two so that you can join. After all, I am kind of new to the site, and probably can't handle that much.
Foolish Ghoul Foolish Ghoul

I made a CSS, but I accidentally deleted it without copying it because the BBCode went to shit. That's all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back