• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ☠Pirate AU||Tales of the High Seas☠[1x1]||Currently Closed

dotie

Tales of the High Seas

Suddenly life wasn't about living; it was about surviving

Muse A is the child of wealthy man living in a seaside town; they’ve always been afraid of the sea, yet oddly fascinated by it. When Muse A was a child, the ship they were sailing on was attacked by pirates and they were barely able to escape. Although the lure of the sea has always been there, Muse A has since refused to ever board another ship. Several years after their brush with pirates, in the dead of night, a suspicious ship sets anchor a little ways away from shore. Pirates make landfall and begin to pillage and plunder the town. The militia stationed in the town are quick to react and a fierce battle breaks out. With the perfect distraction created, the captain of the ship, Muse B, heads for the most opulent-looking manor.

Muse B breaks in to Muse A’s home and begins to raid Muse A’s late mother’s jewelry. In an attempt to stop Muse B, Muse A steals one of their father’s swords and holds the pirate at sword point. Since Muse A has never had any kind of training, they are easily overpowered by Muse B. Upon taking a closer look at Muse A, Muse B decides that they are worth far more than any bejeweled trinkets. So Muse B offers a proposition; in exchange for ending the bloodshed and leaving port, Muse A must come aboard Muse B’s ship as a captive. Muse A is terrified, but they are kind-hearted and wish to protect their town, so they reluctantly agree. So now Muse A must face their fears and leave their life behind. How will they fare and what will their relationship be like with Muse B?​

template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling ∙ plot

Rules
↪ I'll only write with those who are 18+.
↪ Nothing that goes against RPN's own guidelines.
↪ 2-6 Paragraphs.
↪ Detailed.
↪ I will reply every other day to a week. Some days replies may be more frequent.
↪ Currently looking for 1x1.
↪ I play a female role/Muse A.
↪ F x M preferred.
↪ Am willing to double! (F// & F//M)
↪Plot + Character development.
↪Short or Long term.
↪ No need to be rude! We're here to have fun :]

Lore/Plot/Setting

☠Time: 1700's
☠Place: England; English Channel, Celtic Sea, North Sea
☠Fantasy aspects encouraged; i.e. things such as Pirates of the Caribbean -- sirens, mermaids, etc.

OC(s)
WIP

Last edited:
*Slams Hat On The Ground* WHAT THIS IS THE TENTH THREAD TODAY THAT'S BEEN 18+ Only!? XD this is a PG13+ Site and as a 15 year old turning 16 in two weeks why is it so hard to find them?~ XD I get age preference and all but- *flails* Oh well, sorry for ranting on your roleplay, it's a really cool idea. :3 Good luck! //QwQ//

*Slams Hat On The Ground* WHAT THIS IS THE TENTH THREAD TODAY THAT'S BEEN 18+ Only!? XD this is a PG13+ Site and as a 15 year old turning 16 in two weeks why is it so hard to find them?~ XD I get age preference and all but- *flails* Oh well, sorry for ranting on your roleplay, it's a really cool idea. :3 Good luck! //QwQ//
Lol its no problem. But I’m sorry! It truly is a comfort thing. Thank you though! You’re more than welcome to use the idea/plot for yourself! :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back