• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ☆Cats and Clans☆ (Closed)

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts

Finding a Home
fog.jpg

Unlike the original Cats that started, you are a small group of barn cats. Whether you are the kittypet that lives with them, the feral group that lives in the barn or the rogues and loners that travel by, there is one thing you have in common. What is that you ask? You are related to the great clans of old, but they have since vanished and any knowledge of them as well. It seems that many of you, the chosen few, have started having dreams about going beyond the world you know, but will you listen?

This is a Warrior Cats based roleplay that will play like a dungeons and dragons game, but easier. I will play as the narrator of this game and help guide you to the final chapter. This roleplay will use dice, but it is fairly easy and we do not mind reexplaining every session. Also, if your cat dies you are welcome to make a new cat, so try not to fret about dying. I try to help you out the best I can. After 3 sessions of inactivity, your cat will die, but I will allow you to make another cat if you just were unable to participate or feel you can be more active this next time.

PDF
The above is a link to a game book for a warrior cats adventure game. It is straight forward, though I whave added and adjust things.Do not

What is needed from you

We usuaually roleplay on Saturdays and Sundays, but sometimes we might pick a random day if everyone says they can be on.
We do it later at night, so you must be available at night at least.
You will need access to Discord and, if you can, a small mic. The roleplaying is completed with voice

Current Status
The cats we have have finally made it to new land after raccoon attacks, coyote hunts, and just gosh awful luck. Still, 3 of the original 4 cats have survived and they are now one step closer to finding out what their dream really means. Join to find out more.

Anyway, if you are interested please do post below and follow the link to create a character as well as the discord invite.

Cats
Discord Chat

one more person shall be welcome to join. After that, I will stop until someone drops

Users who are viewing this thread

Back