• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ☆ Mystic Messenger search

Hello and welcome to my search thread! Well, I thought I left anime back in middle school but I'm back on my bullshit once again thanks to a little game called Mystic Messenger. If you plan on skipping straight to the character section (don't even blame you tbh), I'll give you a TLDR right here and now: I write ~500-1k words per character but flexible, canon x oc or oc x oc, hetero for my pairing and whatever for yours, adores doubling with someone who also adores doubling.

If for whatever reason you want to know more, here's the specifics //

About me & what I'm looking for:

♡ I'm in my twenties, looking for someone similarly aged. If you're +18, that's good enough for me!

♡ Ask for samples if you desire. I won't ask you for them.

♡ Don't know my 'literacy level'. Give me a few paragraphs and I'm happy. Also, if you're looking for something more casual, let me know and I won't be as long winded.

♡ I love to double and give both characters 100% of my effort! Please do the same.

♡ Heterosexual couples are my preference, but for your side of the pairing we can do whatever you'd like.

♡ Threads, Discord, Gdocs, pm's.

♡ I'm online a lot so replies will be frequent on my end.

♡ Plotting/ooc is by far preferred over discord.

♡ I've never done a chatroom style roleplay but that seems appropriate for this fandom? Please be patient with me if we decide to go that route!

♡ Character zone (will be paired with our oc's):

•••Who I can play: Zen, Jumin, 707, V, anyone tbh
•••Who I want you to play: Saeran/Ray
•••Also just making a whole cast of oc's would be fine too.
↳ I have plot seeds for them all but totally open to what you have to say.

So that's it for my lazy ass post, I've probably forgotten to add some important detail but ya'know. It is what it is! Don't be shy, shoot me a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back