• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern " It's Just Another Coffee Shop. "

impure

inactive

early-times.thin-demo.png

Out Of Character

tumblr_mj2f0whHsi1s4ocv9o1_250.gif

Any questions you have for me feel free to ask here. So,

we're not all awkward. Friends or not let's just introduce

ourselves. Go on~

In Character RPing - Overview - Character Sign-Up - Rules

Last edited by a moderator:
i just noticed that it's not first come first serve, so nevermind ! i'll just get working on my character. (-:

Gotta agree with Ambi (May I call ya Ambi?) Your coding is absolutely lovely. Gifs add such a sweet touch no pun intended. I'm busy with deadlines today, but will have my sheet(s) finished before the ninth. Really hope this takes off!

Raerae said:
Gotta agree with Ambi (May I call ya Ambi?) Your coding is absolutely lovely. Gifs add such a sweet touch no pun intended. I'm busy with deadlines today, but will have my sheet(s) finished before the ninth. Really hope this takes off!
Ah, thank you! I believe in you, I'm sure you can get it finished before then. Even if you don't I wouldn't mind giving you more time~

Aw, thank you. Should I need an extension, I'll be sure to let you know(:

Thank you, Ambi! I like nicknames if they're permitted. Just call me Rae, though I'm tempted to say Giraffe (if anyone gets the reference, hi new friend for life)

It's been a while since I've seen you, @Koffee!

Your roleplay looks hella awesome.

Korean dramas for the win.

* Should probably get started on making Hana since the code is finished and she needs to make the NPC which is her uncle. *

I need something from you beautiful people.

1. When I get around to making the NPC [ AKA. Hana's Uncle. ], I want to know what some of you think his personality is? It's fine if your mind draws blanks.

2. Anyone who hasn't notified me that their join or have been lurking around, please tell me what Spot and gender your character is, so I can figure out what we need most.

[ No one has been accepted yet btw, this just shows me what we need. ]

Female Native; 1 - 2

Male Native; 2 - 3

Female Exchange; 5

Male Exchange; 1

@KaoriMei - Since you said thinking of meaning your not sure I didn't add you, but if you do plan on making them or one of them that's how the Ratio would be so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

My last post in here I swear, I'll stop bothering everybody after this.

xD

Since we haven't got a whole lot of interest and still are accepting

feel free to tag anyone you think would like this type of roleplay~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back