• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ☆ fcllenstar’s partner search

fcllenstars

rattle the stars
Hello!

I am glad you came across this small (or not so small) search thread, where I am trying to recruit people for different fandoms. I am am craving a lot of different fandoms, ideas and pairings at the moment, so this is basically a little backstory how I came to make a post for all fandoms I currently like.

But before we get started,I should tell you a little about myself.​
  • Experience: I have been roleplaying for over six years on different sites and platforms. I have the most experience in canon x oc roleplays!​
  • Post length: I usually write around 1 to 3 paragraphs, but mostly, it’s more in the end. I can work with writing more or writing less though, so feel free to tell me what length you prefer.​
  • Frequency: I am NOT able to give you a reply in the first 20 minutes after you sent one. In some rare cases, you might get a quick reply, but in most, it takes me a little and there can also be days without any reply. Please, keep that in mind.​
  • Pairings and roles: I can play F x M and F x F. I am a sucker for OC x canon or canon x canon, but I am also willing to try my hand at OC x OC in rare cases.​
  • Canon roles: I enjoy doubling, but at the moment, I want to increase my skills at writing male characters, so I might be in to just play a male character. I pointed out the males I am really craving to play a little further down in the post.​
Now, what am I looking for in a partner?​
  • Contribution: I don’t want to plan the entire roleplay alone. It can get frustrating to make up a plot alone, the plot twist and then even what bond develops between the characters. It’s okay if you don’t have a plot idea right away, but please try to figure something out with me and don’t let me do the work alone.

• Post length: I am not the strictest with post length and understand that they are situations where replies get shorter. I know that pretty well! But please, don’t give me one liners or 90% effort for your oc and 10% for the canon you’re playing while doubling.​
  • Doubling: While I am trying to play more male characters without doubling, I’d appreciate it if you’re still willing to do so unless we agreed on just me playing the canon right away.​
Last but not least, the fandoms! I wrote the pairings into the spoiler section.
*** - craving (the more stars, the more I crave the pairing/fandom)

Star Wars *****
OC x canon:
Han Solo x OC (doubling required)
Anakin Skywalker x OC
Obi-Wan x OC
Poe Dameron x OC (really craving for my OC)
Ben Solo/ Kylo Ren x OC (I really want to play Ben in this!!)
Cassian Andor x OC
Canon x canon:
Reylo (Ben is my preferred role)
Stormpilot (Poe is my preferred role)
Harry Potter ***
OC x canon:
Fred Weasley x OC
George Weasley x OC
Neville Longbottom x OC
Draco Malfoy x OC
Remus Lupin x OC
Sirius Black x OC
Newt Scamander x OC
canon x canon:
Dramione (Hermione is my preferred role)
Wolfstar (Remus is my preferred role)
Game of Thrones ***
OC x canon:
Jaime Lannister x OC (craving a Jaime for my OC)
Jon Snow x OC (craving to play Jon)
Robb Stark x OC
Sandor Clegane x OC
Canon x canon:
Gendrya (Arya is my preferred role)
Braime ( don’t have a preference)
Jonsa ( don’t have a preference)
SanSan ( Sansa is my preferred role)
OC x canon:
Zuko x OC (craving to play Zuko)
Sokka x OC
Suggest another character!
canon x canon:
Zutara ( don’t have a preferred role)
Maze Runner *
OC x canon:
Thomas x OC
Newt x OC
Minho x OC
canon x canon:
Newtmas (preferred role is Newt)
MCU **
Loki x OC
Thor x OC
Peter Parker x OC ( craving to play Peter)
Steve Rogers x OC
Bucky Barnes x OC
Tony Stark x OC (craving for my OC)
Peter Quill x OC
Canon x canon:
Stevetony (steve is my preferred role)
Spideypool (not mcu, but I prefer to play Peter)
Stucky ( steve is my preferred role)
Message me if interested!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back