☆.・.* Boop *.・.☆

Susurrus

????????

Hello!

The name’s Sussurus! It’s nice to meetcha.

tenor.gif

I’m 17 and about to enter my senior year of high school! Ummm I’m originally from New York but now I live in the south, but I will probably be moving back to NY for college. I’m actually attending Pratt’s precollege program next month and I’ll be staying in Brooklyn for the duration of my summer.

I’m not new to rping but I’m pretty new to this site. I’ve tried it out before quite some time ago but I got really busy with school and wasn’t able to really familiarize myself with the site.

When it comes to rps I’m a complete sucker for anything with crime, mystery, detective, or romance plots. So if you have any ideas you’d like to try out with any (or all) of the categories above please let me know! I do kinda bite but I don’t think I bite too hard! XP

I tend to stay on the realistic side of rps and I’m a pretty good mirror writer. I can rp with those who write just a paragraph or two, but a partner or partners who can write 3+ paragraphs are absolute gods whomstvst I love. ??

Aside from rping, I’m also cool with finding some new friends and people to talk to and to give huggles n cookies to!

I hope my introductions okie, anyway I hope you all have an amazeballs day!!

Byeeeeee~~

tenor.gif

Hey there, I'd be totally interested in an rp!! I have a couple plots in mind, if you wanna talk! And welcome (back?? technically?) to rpnation!c:

Hey there, I'd be totally interested in an rp!! I have a couple plots in mind, if you wanna talk! And welcome (back?? technically?) to rpnation!c:

Heya! Thank you for welcoming me (back)! Lolz, I really appreciate it!

*huggles*

giphy.gif

I’d love to hear your ideas and try roping with ya! Please feel free to send me a PM! I’d send you one myself but they say that I gotta wait 24 hrs to, but apparently I can reply to them(??).

I hope to hear from ya soon! (๑>◡<๑)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back