• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One ☆ ʜɪs ᴍᴜsᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ sʜᴇᴇᴛs

mochuu

dreamy *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

my art will go down in history.
click here for rp thread !
alright, let's put our characters here ! the form doesn't need to be super detailed, so i've just included the basics + some personality type of things you can include in your form below, you're definitely not limited to these so if you want to add more info then go ahead !:

name:
nickname(s):
weight:
hair color:
eye color:
--
personality:
--
other facts about character:

code by Aukanai Aukanai

hyonjun;
large.jpg
original.jpg
large.jpg
large.jpg
b a s i cs;

name_yuk hyonjun
nickname_junnie, hyo
age_nineteen
height_5'10
weight_150 pounds
gender_male
occupation_photography major
hair color_raven black
eye color_dark chocolate brown
--
c h a r a c t e r i s t i c s;
personality_hyo is a rather passionate individual. he is very eager to chat about his hobbies, and could most likely talk for hours on end about photography and what cameras are the best to use for all kinds of various shots..seems a little boring to some, but others do actually listen to his advice. he is a bit of a clumsy mess, and probably has broken more things that one could imagine but he's trying to improve :'D despite loving the camera, he never felt like anything "special" himself, thus he tries to keep away from being the center of attention. instead, he is the one that stays behind the scenes. hyo is quite insecure, but usually doesn't want to discuss that topic, it's something he feels embarrassed talking about.
likes_night walks, lilac skies, polaroids, deep quotes, campfires
dislikes_rollercoasters, speaking about touchy subjects, inactivity, losing interest in a project, suddenly running out of ideas
--
m i s c;
additional facts_he loves art, but no matter how hard he tries, he cannot even draw a stickman properly, so instead he simply takes pictures of it and admires it later

large.gif
tumblr_ood6uuHU3X1vw93r9o1_r1_400.gif
large.gif
tumblr_ood6uuHU3X1vw93r9o2_400.gif

craftedbywheat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back