• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ☆彡 a certain anime craving 彡★

nepenthe.

you are the universe ☆
7eab6cf3d06b5a179b56a3f975305b10dc635a7a_hq.gif

Welcome!

Hi everyone~ :> I've never really created a search thread for one singular thing, but I guess there's a first thing for everything right? So basically what happened is I started watching this anime, The World is Still Beautiful a couple days and - good gosh let me tell ya - I absolutely fell in love with it. The balance of drama, comedy, romance, and maturity was absolutely to die for, and on top of it all the concept and plot was actually interesting and tugged at the heartstrings and ugh I could literally go on forever about this anime. Trust me, I could. Before I hop into what I'm digging, I have, like, two things I wanna go over (:

Preferences
Please be an advanced writer // I just dig it more that way, y'know? I typically write 3-4+ paragraphs, but I totally think that mirroring posts is dope - gimme those yummy details, thoughts, and descriptions and I'm yours for life bby <3 But with all that being said, I totally understand that muse can lack every now and then and we're only human, so don't stress out too much (:

Participate in Plotting // When I roleplay I love to hash things out excitedly with my partner, freak out over fun new ideas, and fangirl over certain moments. I really don't want this to be a one sided kinda dealio, so feel free to talk to me! I don't bite -- I'm a pretty chill dudette if I say so myself ;]

The World is Still Beautiful/Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii

Ah yes, my latest and most amazing obsession <3 I will literally love you forever if you're down to do something based on this anime. Now, I'm not really looking for canon characters, but rather taking the world and concept of this show and making it our own, and tweaking it in ways we see fit. Like, for example, we could easily keep the fundamental plotline of the show [ a female from a distant land engaged to the King ], but simply add/reenact certain events with our own original characters and different reactions to said circumstances. Additionally, I think it would be fun to go with a little bit more serious route and focus on the politics/responsibilities of nobility [ but, of course, that doesn't mean we can't throw a little bit of fun in there too :"D ]. Another thing we could easily tweak is the age difference, because even though two years of an age different isn't too bad -- it can still be a bit of an uncomfortable scenario for some, so we can easily change it. Before I finish this off I also want to add that I would want to be the female in this roleplay. Now, since I don't have everything exactly worked out to the t, I'd love to hash things out with a partner and get some thoughts, brainstorming going on! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back