• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ☆» mr. love search

Fantome

inactive

mlqcbanner.jpg

hey there~ I'm gonna keep this thread short, sweet and to the point! as the title indicates - this is a specific search thread for the mobile game Mr. Love Queen's Choice/Love and Producer/Evol x Love/any other title it's known as out there. anyway, I'm in deep with this game and am itching to play in this setting. ;v; handsome guys with special powers served alongside a healthy heaping of fluff, romance, drama and angst...what's not to love? so if you're interested in roleplaying for this fandom, please continue to read below. < 3

»»————- what I'm looking for ————-««
m/f and canon x oc goodness
someone willing to play Lucien opposite of my oc
doubling - while I usually don't mind playing a canon x oc without doubling, this is a rare instance in which I'm craving a canon x oc rp for myself ;; as such, unless you'd prefer to just write as Lucien - I'd be more than happy to write as Victor, Gavin or Kiro for your portion. alternatively, you are free to choose any canon character from my main otome search thread and we could do a split fandom rp.
someone who gives equal love and attention to the characters they write for.
adults only - I'm an old and this is purely for my comfort.
don't care about literacy levels tbh. 1-2 paragraphs at a minimum is preferred, but my post length varies depending on scene and what my partner gives me in return. feel free to check out my main thread linked above to peep more info about posting style and such.

and that's about it. if you're interested or have any questions - please, just go ahead and dm me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back