• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ★reach for the stars★

pasta

gogo dancer

Babe

We all have dreams and goals... Some are bigger than others and seem to be unreachable... Will these overachievers be able to achieve them?

In Los Angeles, California there's a small little apartment building. Various people with different professions, and ways of living, live there. Los Angeles is a place where people go to find success and fame. Well, originally people wanting to find great success went to Hollywood, but it seems the newer generations turn to Los Angeles. People are constantly competing for things like record labels or even that 5 seconds of fame that will hopefully fuel them to the stars.

The residents are at least acquaintances with each other, so striking up a conversation in the hallway isn't too hard. Others have much more deeper relationships... Maybe they were previously in a relationship, or maybe they are currently.

Watch as these residents rise to meet success, or maybe even fail at points.

I'm not going to be @ people, so if you're my friend and you were wondering why you weren't @, here's why. You can of course stilll joiniinin. <3

Please do not join this rp if you are not literate/experienced rper. If you can't crank out multiple detailed paragraphs then you probably shouldn't be in this rp. It won't be fun for you, nor will it be fun for others.

I do have the right to not accept your character. Like = accepted. I will not tell you why I didn't accept. That makes me uncomfortable. TT

Don't go on a posting spree with someone. It will make the rp become a 1x1, and no one wants that. It causes the rp to die. If you want to do a 1x1 one then go do it somewhere else.

If you feel comfortable, please chat in the ooc. It may help the rp stay alive.

To help you stay more interested in the rp, creating character relationships is a very good thing to do.

This rp was based off of the kdrama, the lover

Please keep the drama out of the ooc, and keep it in the rp.

Diversity is always good

I guess that concludes my rules.

@ anyone who you would think would want to join

Last edited:
so i honestly shouldn't be joining any roleplays because of finals but i can't help myself with this one xD
yay for smoaki finally has time and this looks extremely interesting~
Im not stalking you~

I'm interested Hun~
Suh dude, this caught my eye.
this is gorgeous, i luv it
I'm interested!
Characters
OOC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back