• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ★|| zaria's fandom & original partner search|| ★

rennya

hazbin hotel enjoyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
629ad2c71cafa6136ef47ab633038b4a.gif
Welcome to my 1x1 rp search!

dbd5r0x-9399a1e5-7500-4c33-b145-d03a9e17b09e.png
About Me:
Hello! My name is Zaria, but you can call me Zari, Z, honestly anything you'd like to call me(as long as it's not offensive lol)! I'd prefer she/her pronouns. I live in the USA in the MST timezone. I'm 18 years old and I just finished my first year of college! I have been roleplaying for around 8 years now, and I consider myself a semi-advanced to advanced roleplayer. I typically write about 2 paragraphs or around 200-600 words, but it's flexible. I love to talk about character relationships, world building, and plotting! c: I'm also good with any type of pairing & sexual orientation. uwu For fandom roleplays I usually like canon x oc but we can also do original or canon ships if you'd like, just ask. I also strongly prefer doubling up c: I would rather roleplay in private on RpNation but most other places are okay too.
Rules:
☆ I expect proper grammar and spelling. A few mess ups are okay as long as its not so much I can't understand it.
☆ Please write at least a solid paragraph, meaning 6-10 sentences. However, I would prefer quality over quantity; so, 200 words of nothingness doesn't make me happy. c:
NO ONE LINERS!
☆ Your age doesn't matter to me, but if we are doing more mature themes you must be at least 18.
☆ Please be patient when waiting for replies! Do not spam me if it's been a few days or so.
☆ I'd like if you could reply at least once a week, and I will do the same
☆ Don't make the roleplay all about your OC. Let's share "spotlight"
☆ Also, general roleplay rules apply. (no power playing, god modding, Mary Sues, etc.)

63f79e3f76d3cb78aac0fc0cc0831457-dbd5r1j.png

Fandoms
key - fandom name | interest rating | most preferred love interest to least preferred
all fandoms are open to just using original characters
interest rating;;
✦✦✦✦ - extremely interested! i'm craving to rp this!
✦✦✦ - fandoms that i always enjoy, pretty interested!
✦✦ - i'm not super into it at the moment, but will still do it if it's interesting
✦ - i don't have inspiration for this fandom atm and probably won't rp this :c

• MarvelousSpecificChicken-small.gif

attack on titan | ✦✦ | levi, eren, jean
    avatar: tla/korra | ✦✦✦ | sokka, zuko/mako, bolin
    black butler | ✦✦ | ciel
    blue exorcist | ✦✦ | rin, shima
    boku no hero academia/my hero academy | ✦✦✦ | shoto, izuku, katsuki
    fairy tail | ✦✦✦✦ | natsu, sting, laxus, erza
    fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood | ✦✦✦ | edward, roy, greed/greedling
    hetalia | ✦✦✦ | america, norway, denmark, 2p!italy
    hunter x hunter | ✦✦✦ | kurapika, killua, feitan
    magi: labyrinth/kingdom of magic/sinbad | ✦✦ | hakuryuu, alibaba, sinbad, kouha
    one punch man | ✦ | genos, speed o sound sonic
    pandora hearts | ✦✦ | elliot, gilbert, oz
    rwby | ✦✦ | neptune, jaune
    soul eater | ✦✦✦ | death the kid, black star
    transformers prime | ✦✦ | knockout, smokescreen
    wolf's rain | ✦✦ | hige, toboe

dbd5pc3-7f2b5cd3-d04f-4a0e-a977-9b4c8f56d7c0.png

Original
  • au ideas
    - soulmate aus
    - angel/demon au
    - hybrid au
    - hogwarts au
    - zombie apocalypse au
    - future au
    - fairy tale au
    - pirate au
    - superhero au
    - royalty au
    - fake dating au
    - reincarnation au
    - time traveling au
    - hunger games au
    - gods au
    - a/b/o au
    - dystopian au
    - hanahaki disease au
    short ideas/dialogue aus (credit to tumblr)
    - telling each other “i love you” in public and meaning it, heart aching over it, but believing the other to be acting
    - you’re afraid that you’ll lose me in big crowds so you always hold my hand but now you just hold my hand when there’s only, like, five people around and i’m getting very suspicious
    - cooking dinner together, stealing kisses as payment for anything and everything (”i need to get into that cabinet” “it’ll cost you~” / “hey can you pass the celery” “mmmmaybe”)
    - "You kidnapped the wrong guy, but this one's hella cute can we keep him?"
    It was a little weird, kidnapping someone when your specialty is recruiting. It's even weirder when you get the wrong guy (and find him extremely attractive).
    - "Turn down your music goddamn it, I am trying to interrogate someone!"
    It's hard to take your kidnapper seriously when a slow rap song is blaring. It's even harder when you can hear crying, along with someone sob-singing the words.
    - "Dude, just kill the girl. No, don't take her with you he'S GONNA NOTICE."
    Falling for the girl you have to kill isn't easy. What's harder is trying to sneak her by the guy who ordered you to kill her.
    "WOAH HEY THERE BUDDY NO ONE TEASES THEM EXCEPT FOR ME THATS OUR THING GET LOST BEFORE I BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA YOU"
    “You can call me whenever you want… Even if you don’t have a reason to.”
    “This movie is really scary, but you’re into it so I’m trying not to cover my face the whole time, but- WHAT IS THAT?”
    “You’re a big piece of inspiration for this, honestly.”
    “I wanted to say “I love you” for the first time without stuttering, but that failed.”
    “Wanna, like– I mean, if you’re not busy… We could get lunch? Or even just coffee if you don’t have a lot of time?”
    “Don’t give me that puppy dog face. How am I supposed to say no to that?”

Last edited:
"You kidnapped the wrong guy, but this one's hella cute can we keep him?"
It was a little weird, kidnapping someone when your specialty is recruiting. It's even weirder when you get the wrong guy (and find him extremely attractive).
I would love to discuss this Rp with you because it seems pretty interesting, I also have a few Ocs that would work with this. The one I play as the best is a more shy character so.

I have this plot if you are interested

It is meant for mxf doubling, but could be other pairings.

hey there! gosh you have so many fandoms that i'm into so i'm just gonna leave my interests below, and if they align with yours, hmu! they are also in order of preference:

the maze runner | i can play gally for you! looking for newt in return.
harry potter | i can play harry! looking for draco in return.
marvel | can definitely play thor or loki. looking for peter parker in return.

I have this plot if you are interested

It is meant for mxf doubling, but could be other pairings.
hey i’m sorry but i’m not really interested in that plot right now. :c
Hello,

I'm interested in BNHA if you're still accepting?
hey there! gosh you have so many fandoms that i'm into so i'm just gonna leave my interests below, and if they align with yours, hmu! they are also in order of preference:

the maze runner | i can play gally for you! looking for newt in return.
harry potter | i can play harry! looking for draco in return.
marvel | can definitely play thor or loki. looking for peter parker in return.
i’ll pm both of you! ^^

just slinking in to say
SEJU IS THE MOST PRECIOUS THING IN THIS WORLD AND HE NEEDS TO BE PROTECTED
tumblr_plokgn4cfp1u0fn7m_540.gif

AND IM PISSED TO HOW THAT SHOW ENDED. THERE NEEDS TO BE A SEASON TWO

ok. thanks for listening to my ted talk.

just slinking in to say
SEJU IS THE MOST PRECIOUS THING IN THIS WORLD AND HE NEEDS TO BE PROTECTED
tumblr_plokgn4cfp1u0fn7m_540.gif

AND IM PISSED TO HOW THAT SHOW ENDED. THERE NEEDS TO BE A SEASON TWO

ok. thanks for listening to my ted talk.
I LOVE SEJU ALJFDLKHFSDL POOR BBY AHHHH
Also, um, i agree 1000% the ending aljfdkahksdj there HAS to be a season two or i will rAGE-

I’m here for that Harry Potter RP! Wiling to play either Draco or Remus for sure!

Have to say that a lot of your ideas caught my attention at first glance. Although I'd say I'm currently most interested in the fake dating AU; I'm a huge fan of RWBY (although I see you're not craving that one too much at the moment?) I'm also pretty much down for unOrdinary (never thought I'd find a fellow fan).
I must inform you, though, that I play only OCs, so I completely understand if you can't pair up with me due to that.

I’m here for that Harry Potter RP! Wiling to play either Draco or Remus for sure!
Have to say that a lot of your ideas caught my attention at first glance. Although I'd say I'm currently most interested in the fake dating AU; I'm a huge fan of RWBY (although I see you're not craving that one too much at the moment?) I'm also pretty much down for unOrdinary (never thought I'd find a fellow fan).
I must inform you, though, that I play only OCs, so I completely understand if you can't pair up with me due to that.
i’m pming you both now! ^^

I've never done a fandom roleplay because I never thought I could do the characters justice but I just wanted to say I LOVED wolf's rain. The themes, the fact it wasn't a happily ever after ending. My favorite was either tsume or kiba. How did you interpret the ending?

oof yes the ending was so sad ahhhh well for me i just interpreted it like it was a cycle? like they would be reborn again and the cycle would keep repeating until maybe they’d fine paradise. cx you? maybe pm me and we could talk more? and perhaps do an rp based on that if you’d be interested?

So yeah I also think it was a cycle. Maybe paradise didn't even exist. Or maybe one day they would get to it because when the world restarted it was "tainted" by darcia.

Im on the fence because I don't think I'd do the characters justice but it's so nice to actually talk to someone who knows about wolf's Rain

yes me too!

oh, well there’s always a first time for everything. and i actually meant do our own original characters in like the next world that is created.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back