• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ★ fantome's quarantine menu !

; fantome

ᴄᴀʟɪᴄᴏ □ ᴄᴀᴛ

36.png

Advanced writer. ★ Writes as any gender. ★ GL & HT love friendly, not currently taking m x m pairings !
If you require a sample of my writing, I am more than happy to supply one. That being said, please don't be
offended if I request one myself. Aside from the information above, I am over the age of 18 and prefer that
I also write with others in my age range. I'm also looking for someone that is dedicated to keeping the pro-
gress of our role-play relatively consistent. ★ 2 - 4 paragraphs per post is all i'm really asking. If we end up
writing more, great. However... I am not currently interested in a partner that requires a novella length RP.

Untitledd-1.png

★ kamisama kiss ★ howl's moving castle ★ kiki's delivery service ★ paradise kiss ★ NANA ★ diabolik lovers
★ fire emblem ★ sailor moon ★ a silent voice ★ say i love you ★ samurai champloo ★ whisper of the heart

+

slice of life : ( older woman x younger man ) ( ballet dancer x delinquent ) ( neighbor x neighbor )
( band members ) ( amateur model x established photographer ) ( outcast x popular ) ( bestfriend x bestfriends
older brother / sister ) ( detective x victim ) ( detective x new partner ) ( artist x muse ) ( rich x poor )

old chinese dynasty era : ( infamous thief x betrothed princess ) ( prince x princess from enemy families )
( arranged marriage between fantasy kingdom x human kingdom ) ( soldier x commoner with a special gift )
( a cute romance ) ( something with fantasy elements )

victorian era : ( vampire x human from royal family ) ( poor x rich ) ( clairvoyant x royal seeking their help )
( arranged marriage ) ( courtesan x king / duke / high status ) ( first love x love that is betrothed to another )

mafia / yakuza : ( yakuza member x boss's fiance ) ( forbidden love ) ( boss x smol town muse ) ( enemy ga
ng member x enemy member ) ( assassin x victim )

futuristic / cyberpunk & potential space-esque ideas : ( bounty hunter x bounty hunter ) ( bounty hunter x
bounty ) ( criminal x criminal ) ( criminal x cop ) ( starlet x detective ) ( honestly, anything. love these ideas ! )

★ other : ( greek gods n' goddesses. that era ) ( rune factory ) ( wizard x human ) ( something like the witcher )
( howl pendragon x human ) ( post apocalyptic : bird box / last of us or zombies ) ( something like the evil within
or until dawn could be cool ) ( hit me with your own ideas if none of these suit you ) ( gangster x innocent )
( bestfriends ex x friend ) ( bad girl x good boy ) ( barista x favorite customer ) ( harley x joker dynamic but ocs )

anything
italicized means it is of higher interest. also. a side note : i am playing a ton of boys right now so the
opportunity to play a girl or a partner open to doubling would be great but that isn't a requirement or anything.
there is an obvious plethora of users that can easily write as female and prefer to do so and while that's great,
i do appreciate a writer like myself, that can write as both.

Last edited:
Hey! Your futuristic ideas sound really interesting. I can write as both genders (prefer female but we can double if you want:))

Hi there! I'm interested in a few of your slice-of-life ideas! The ones I'm interested in are:

-Older woman x younger man

-neighbor x neighbor

-best friend x best friend's older brother/sister

Interestingly, I usually prefer to write as a male, but I can write females when necessary.

I only play MxF pairings. I'm 19 if age matters to you, and I write anywhere from 2-6 paragraphs per post, though I usually tend to mirror my partner's post lenth. Let me know if you're interested.

I'd be more than happy to do:
old Chinese dynasty era
Victorian era
mafia / yakuza

soulsparks soulsparks hi ! i typically send the pms but could you send me something with any ideas or preferences you have? i'm backed up at the moment, haha.

Last edited:
Hello! Sorry to bother you!

If you’re still open for roleplays, I am most definitely up for trying something for Fire Emblem or perhaps something like the Witcher would be quite entertaining (such as a small group of travelers in a fantastical world similar to that of the Witcher)

I adore doubling so I’d absolutely love to try that out for any of these plots if you do not mind

hi there!
I'd be very interested in the ballet dancer x delinquent or infamous thief x bethrothed princess :)

EDIT: I also prefer to play as males so you could play females like you stated above ^^

Hey there!
I'm interested in a few of the plots you have listed and I'm open to doing male or female roles.
barista x favorite customer
arranged marriage
amateur model x established photographer

Hey, I'd be curious to hear your ideas concerning these pairings-

arranged marriage between fantasy kingdom x human kingdom (I just finished The Cruel Prince series by Holly Black so a human x faerie pairing would be cool.)

Green gods & godesses (Have you read lore Olympus???)

ok idk if you remember me from lune gobeline but it's worth a shot

ya girl is down to double for a first love x love that is betrothed to another or anything futuristic. (i'm down to double for anything tho)

open ! sorry to everyone, i took a mild break to deal with real life. if you're still interested, please let me know and i'll send you a pm.

Not necessarily. Not all of these end up working out so going by the post count isn't reliable but that's up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back