• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ★彡 ᴡʜᴇɴ sᴛᴀʀs ғᴀʟʟ 彡★ |ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ

neon reverie

ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ ᴅɪsᴄɪᴘʟᴇ
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=background] max-width:900px; height:520px; margin:auto;center; background-color: #0000; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=imagebox] width:350px; height:450px; background:url('https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1419242902214-272b3f66ee7a?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&w=1000&q=80'); background-size:120%; border:5px solid #222; position:relative; top:30px; left:510px; [/class] [class=overlaytext] width:330px; text-align:right; font-family:Oswald; font-size:25px; color:#F0F8FF; text-shadow:2px 2px 0px #222; position:relative; top:400px; left:0px; [/class] [class=maintextwrapper] width:900px; height:460px; overflow-y:auto; padding:0px; position:relative; top:-430px; left:40px; [/class] [class=textbox] width:450px; background:#05060F; font-family:Roboto; font-size:15px; color:#F0F8FF; padding:10px; position:relative; top:-40px; [/class] [class=titleblock] width:450px; text-align:right; font-family:Oswald; font-size:25px; color:#F0F8FF; text-shadow:2px 2px 0px #222; position:relative; top:-50px; [/class]
[div class=background][div class=imagebox][div class=overlaytext] When stars fall... [/div][/div][div class=maintextwrapper]
[div class=titleblock]RULES [/div][div class=textbox]
I. This is going to be a descriptive roleplay, so one-liners are strictly prohibited. It is greatly appreciated if you are able to maintain a post length of 2+ paragraphs, but the preservation of quality will always be more important.
II. This is not a first come - first serve. It will be done via character applications once there is enough interest.
III. Any disrespectful behaviour will be punished accordingly and the person will be kicked out of the roleplay. Also, no drama outside of characters. Either you solve it in a respectful manner or both roleplayers will be kicked out as well. That being said, if you have any problems with any of the roleplayers, please send me a pm.
IV.I would like this group roleplay to be long-term, meaning I'm searching for people willing to dedicate themselves to this roleplay. So, I humbly request you to only apply if you are dedicated to keeping the roleplay alive. This does not mean I expect you to reply daily nor do I wish to pressure you with such a frequency, but at least one reply per week would be nice. And please tell me if you'd like to drop out.
V. Mature themes will be present during this roleplay. So if you can't handle violence, abuse or other similar elements, this roleplay is not for you.
VI.As for romance. It's probably bound to happen this roleplay, but it certainly won't be the main element of the story and I won't allow it to be. Also, with any romance, I like for it to develop naturally. Therefore, don't come here looking for a love-at-first sight or a basic love story. This is NOT the case. And as given, it should abide by rpn's rules.
VII. There will be a discord for OOC activity. [/div]
[div class=titleblock]PLOT [/div][div class=textbox]

DISRUPTION IN THE HEAVENS
An enemy as old as time returns from the black hole they were trapped in, now promising vengeance and eternal darkness. A battle amongst the stars ensues and this time, the constellations find themselves in a drastically losing position. More and more constellations are getting consumed by the umbra, the ending drawing closer towards a tragedy. Not all hope is lost, though. There are whispers from above and down below, speaking of a legend that is the crystal of Lux. Tales claim that this crystal harbours the light of the whole galaxy and is able to defeat even the most nebulous darkness. Up until now, to the constellations, it was only that. A myth. However, a recent discovery pointed towards the actual existence of this crystal. A symposium took place between the remaining constellations and in the end, the desperation overrode the risk. Four constellations were either selected or volunteered themselves to embark on this journey and find the crystal before it is too late. The last rumoured location? Earth.

A BREAKTHROUGH ON EARTH

They saw it coming. There was a prophecy amongst a secret organization of astrologists, speaking of four falling stars, perpetual darkness, and a crystal of light. Up until recently, no one from STELLARIS could decipher what the prophecy exactly entailed. However, once more and more constellations started disappearing from the dark heavens, it became apparent. And it was also no mere coincidence that the prophecy rang true, Stellaris their role crystal clear. Aid the constellations. The people of STELLARIS began to prepare for these ‘falling stars’ and four members were each appointed to a constellation to get them accustomed to earth and to provide help wherever needed.

However, wherever the light goes, darkness follows.

And with earth-shattering consequences.

[div class=titleblock]ROLES[/div][div class=textbox]

THE CONSTELLATIONS

LYRA | OPEN
Might as well be an angel in disguise. Is someone always there to help, always ready to lend a hand. Has a persona where she's always there to give a helping hand, ready to do whatever favours without hesitation. An undeniable people pleaser; you could use her as a personal gofer and she wouldn't mind, never minding having to go out of her way to walk. Conservator of harmony – even if it means holding secrets and telling lies. A faithful follower of the rules and fearful of anything that deviates from it. Volunteered to seek for the crystal, because that’s just who she is. A person filled with love and care.

CASSIOPEIA | OPEN
A constellation with enough vanity to make her actually believe she is royalty. Firmly stands by the idea that she truly is the most beautiful of them all and therefore, superior. A person who loves and craves attention with something like desperation. Will do anything to receive the attention she thinks she deserves to the point of being pitiful. A person who, above all, loves so passionately that it’s hard to breathe underneath it. Petty and down-right mean at times, though that might just be a defence mechanism. She was one of the selected to seek the crystal and although the woman was more than displeased to leave her luxurious spot in the heavens, she embarked on the quest.

ORION | OPEN
A person whose ego was fed by being the most popular one amongst the constellations. A narcissist with a solid hero-complex; thinks he the best in his own way and always more than eager to save the day. His strong will to do great things and be admired often blinds him from seeing what the people maybe truly need. Meddles himself into businesses that aren’t his to be involved in, solely because he wants to play the hero. A martyr to the core; will save all the people he can save, even at a detriment to himself. Clings to the notion of being remembered like it’s the only thing that matters. A volunteer, because that’s what a hero does.

SCORPIUS | OPEN
wickedly cunning and greedy veiled with a mask of charms. Has a mastery in manipulation and can be anyone you want him to be - or who he wants you to see. His gestures might seem caring, but in reality, they hold something hollow and self-centred. Many of his flirtations are shown to be a mere tool of manipulation, the words only aiming to gain an outcome that benefits him the most. Selflessness is not a trait he possesses, not hesitating to sacrifice others if it means that he would be the only one standing at the end of the battle. Born and raised in the shadows of Orion’s popularity, the man has grown to be envious and bitter, and only volunteered with the plan to ‘dethrone’ the popular constellation.

STELLARIS ORGANIZATION

THE DEDICATED STUDY | TAKEN
a study in hard-work with an almost prodigious intellect. Goes through life with a level-headed attitude and handles matters with a logical approach. A perfectionist with bossy tendencies, yet unfailingly dutiful and loyal to her friends. Perhaps the odd one out in a secret organisation primarily based on belief rather than facts, but that’s because ______ Devotes herself to the appointed role with utmost perseverance. Someone, who can’t understand – for the love of god – why she was paired up with a narcissist with a hero-complex.

THE INDIFFERENT DUTY | OPEN
To be completely blunt - thinks this astrology belief is complete bullshit. A man of few words and even fewer emotions. Someone with their foot firmly planted on the ground, firmly telling himself that these beliefs should only be for the ones in the gutter who look up at the stars. Wears a mask with scars that are yet to heal. Is only in this whole ordeal because of his duty and love towards his recently passed brother - and immediately regrets it the moment he is paired up with a constellation with enough vanity to fill the galaxy..

THE GOOD-HEARTED MAYHEM | OPEN
He, who laughs just for laughs. Someone who takes enjoyment easy in pranks and the simple things in life. He’s trouble in how he only barely knows when to behave, does his jobs well but with a cheekiness to it that makes his fellow members pray he doesn't go near anyone too important and strict. He loves his vices and never bothers to hide them, privy to sneaking out to enjoy the night no matter how it might be dangerous. The person who hopes to show the earth to the constellation, and maybe put a bit of the devil in the angel.

THE EMPATHETIC WALLFLOWER | OPEN
A quirky girl, with a serene disposition and many eccentric beliefs and qualities. Nonconformist in a way she lacks the self-consciousness and isn’t afraid to show who she truly is. Has a demeanour and voice distant and dreamy – as if she is in her own wonderland. An open book when it comes to emotions and someone who doesn’t understand why people aren’t the same. Someone with a knack for embarrassing honesty and a curiosity that is yet to be satisfied. One who can’t help but wonder why the constellation she ended paired up with has two faces….
[/div][/div][/div][/div]

credits @RI.a
RULES
I. This is going to be a descriptive roleplay, so one-liners are strictly prohibited. It is greatly appreciated if you are able to maintain a post length of 2+ paragraphs, but the preservation of quality will always be more important.
II. This is not a first come - first serve. It will be done via character applications once there is enough interest.
III. Any disrespectful behaviour will be punished accordingly and the person will be kicked out of the roleplay. Also, no drama outside of characters. Either you solve it in a respectful manner or both roleplayers will be kicked out as well. That being said, if you have any problems with any of the roleplayers, please send me a pm.
IV.I would like this group roleplay to be long-term, meaning I'm searching for people willing to dedicate themselves to this roleplay. So, I humbly request you to only apply if you are dedicated to keeping the roleplay alive. This does not mean I expect you to reply daily nor do I wish to pressure you with such a frequency, but at least one reply per week would be nice. And please tell me if you'd like to drop out.
V. Mature themes will be present during this roleplay. So if you can't handle violence, abuse or other similar elements, this roleplay is not for you.
VI.As for romance. It's probably bound to happen this roleplay, but it certainly won't be the main element of the story and I won't allow it to be. Also, with any romance, I like for it to develop naturally. Therefore, don't come here looking for a love-at-first sight or a basic love story. This is NOT the case. And as given, it should abide by rpn's rules.
VII. There will be a discord for OOC activity.

PLOT
DISRUPTION IN THE HEAVENS

An enemy as old as time returns from the black hole they were trapped in, now promising vengeance and eternal darkness. A battle amongst the stars ensues and this time, the constellations find themselves in a drastically losing position. More and more constellations are getting consumed by the umbra, the ending drawing closer towards a tragedy. Not all hope is lost, though. There are whispers from above and down below, speaking of a legend that is the crystal of Lux. Tales claim that this crystal harbours the light of the whole galaxy and is able to defeat even the most nebulous darkness. Up until now, to the constellations, it was only that. A myth. However, a recent discovery pointed towards the actual existence of this crystal. A symposium took place between the remaining constellations and in the end, the desperation overrode the risk. Four constellations were either selected or volunteered themselves to embark on this journey and find the crystal before it is too late. The last rumoured location? Earth.

A BREAKTHROUGH ON EARTH

They saw it coming. There was a prophecy amongst a secret organization of astrologists, speaking of four falling stars, perpetual darkness, and a crystal of light. Up until recently, no one from STELLARIS could decipher what the prophecy exactly entailed. However, once more and more constellations started disappearing from the dark heavens, it became apparent. And it was also no mere coincidence that the prophecy rang true, Stellaris their role crystal clear. Aid the constellations. The people of STELLARIS began to prepare for these ‘falling stars’ and four members were each appointed to a constellation to get them accustomed to earth and to provide help wherever needed.

However, wherever the light goes, darkness follows.

And with earth-shattering consequences.

ROLES
THE CONSTELLATIONS

LYRA | OPEN
Might as well be an angel in disguise. Is someone always there to help, always ready to lend a hand. Has a persona where she's always there to give a helping hand, ready to do whatever favours without hesitation. An undeniable people pleaser; you could use her as a personal gofer and she wouldn't mind, never minding having to go out of her way to walk. Conservator of harmony – even if it means holding secrets and telling lies. A faithful follower of the rules and fearful of anything that deviates from it. Volunteered to seek for the crystal, because that’s just who she is. A person filled with love and care.

CASSIOPEIA | OPEN
A constellation with enough vanity to make her actually believe she is royalty. Firmly stands by the idea that she truly is the most beautiful of them all and therefore, superior. A person who loves and craves attention with something like desperation. Will do anything to receive the attention she thinks she deserves to the point of being pitiful. A person who, above all, loves so passionately that it’s hard to breathe underneath it. Petty and down-right mean at times, though that might just be a defence mechanism. She was one of the selected to seek the crystal and although the woman was more than displeased to leave her luxurious spot in the heavens, she embarked on the quest.

ORION | OPEN
A person whose ego was fed by being the most popular one amongst the constellations. A narcissist with a solid hero-complex; thinks he the best in his own way and always more than eager to save the day. His strong will to do great things and be admired often blinds him from seeing what the people maybe truly need. Meddles himself into businesses that aren’t his to be involved in, solely because he wants to play the hero. A martyr to the core; will save all the people he can save, even at a detriment to himself. Clings to the notion of being remembered like it’s the only thing that matters. A volunteer, because that’s what a hero does.

SCORPIUS | OPEN
wickedly cunning and greedy veiled with a mask of charms. Has a mastery in manipulation and can be anyone you want him to be - or who he wants you to see. His gestures might seem caring, but in reality, they hold something hollow and self-centred. Many of his flirtations are shown to be a mere tool of manipulation, the words only aiming to gain an outcome that benefits him the most. Selflessness is not a trait he possesses, not hesitating to sacrifice others if it means that he would be the only one standing at the end of the battle. Born and raised in the shadows of Orion’s popularity, the man has grown to be envious and bitter, and only volunteered with the plan to ‘dethrone’ the popular constellation.

STELLARIS ORGANIZATION

THE DEDICATED STUDY | TAKEN

a study in hard-work with an almost prodigious intellect. Goes through life with a level-headed attitude and handles matters with a logical approach. A perfectionist with bossy tendencies, yet unfailingly dutiful and loyal to her friends. Perhaps the odd one out in a secret organisation primarily based on belief rather than facts, but that’s because ______ Devotes herself to the appointed role with utmost perseverance. Someone, who can’t understand – for the love of god – why she was paired up with a narcissist with a hero-complex.

THE INDIFFERENT DUTY | OPEN
To be completely blunt - thinks this astrology belief is complete bullshit. A man of few words and even fewer emotions. Someone with their foot firmly planted on the ground, firmly telling himself that these beliefs should only be for the ones in the gutter who look up at the stars. Wears a mask with scars that are yet to heal. Is only in this whole ordeal because of his duty and love towards his recently passed brother - and immediately regrets it the moment he is paired up with a constellation with enough vanity to fill the galaxy..

THE GOOD-HEARTED MAYHEM | OPEN
He, who laughs just for laughs. Someone who takes enjoyment easy in pranks and the simple things in life. He’s trouble in how he only barely knows when to behave, does his jobs well but with a cheekiness to it that makes his fellow members pray he doesn't go near anyone too important and strict. He loves his vices and never bothers to hide them, privy to sneaking out to enjoy the night no matter how it might be dangerous. The person who hopes to show the earth to the constellation, and maybe put a bit of the devil in the angel.

THE EMPATHETIC WALLFLOWER | OPEN
A quirky girl, with a serene disposition and many eccentric beliefs and qualities. Nonconformist in a way she lacks the self-consciousness and isn’t afraid to show who she truly is. Has a demeanour and voice distant and dreamy – as if she is in her own wonderland. An open book when it comes to emotions and someone who doesn’t understand why people aren’t the same. Someone with a knack for embarrassing honesty and a curiosity that is yet to be satisfied. One who can’t help but wonder why the constellation she ended paired up with has two faces….

Last edited:
oh bb you already know i'm in!

and organization can be spelled as organisation! all depends on where you're from
if you're from the usa, there's a z. in the uk and anywhere else, it's spelled with an s c :

oh bb you already know i'm in!

and organization can be spelled as organisation! all depends on where you're from
if you're from the usa, there's a z. in the uk and anywhere else, it's spelled with an s c :
oh hell yeah!! happy to have you interested :D

Ahh good to know, cause I thought I had it spell-checked but then started doubting myself lol

oh hell yeah!! happy to have you interested :D

Ahh good to know, cause I thought I had it spell-checked but then started doubting myself lol

oh no you're good! it's either z or s so don't worry ( :
i cannot decide if i wanna apply for lyra or the empathetic wallflower askdjskdjs
why am i so indecisive

oh no you're good! it's either z or s so don't worry ( :
i cannot decide if i wanna apply for lyra or the empathetic wallflower askdjskdjs
why am i so indecisive
I feel that. My whole life is basically a narrative of; when will this hoe ever make her decision?

Ack

How did I not see this?

okay but Scorpius... as a Scorpio I feel COMPELLED... and not because in an RP long long ago I made a Scorpio who was also on the dark side as;fkjaslkdfj

Ack

How did I not see this?

okay but Scorpius... as a Scorpio I feel COMPELLED... and not because in an RP long long ago I made a Scorpio who was also on the dark side as;fkjaslkdfj
shameeee rings bells shaaaaameeeeeee

ok but fellow Scorpios UNITE

it's totally cool dude XD glad to have you interested!!

mmm...you've been making good plots recently! Seeing how I keep getting spots opened up in my group RPs, I'll likely apply for a role that I'll later announce once I get a solid character concept !

mmm...you've been making good plots recently! Seeing how I keep getting spots opened up in my group RPs, I'll likely apply for a role that I'll later announce once I get a solid character concept !
Color me interested!
good hearted mayhem hm? yes please.
Aww this looks so cool~ ^^

ahhh I'm so excited to have you all interested!! Will try to set up the character and OOC page somewhere today ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back