• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ★★★ The Magicians OC M//M ★★★

High King Elliot

King Elliot of Fillory
"Magicians can't eat Oreos?"
"Diabetics can't eat Oreos."

This post is for MxM pairings. Boy love people. If you have come to the wrong place, please exit the vehicle.

Side note: Real characters. Real personalities. No lazy gary-sues please.

×Name, Elliot

×24 years old

×Full-time Worker Bee

×Super Chill

×Little to No Triggers

×8+ Years of Roleplaying Experience

×3-20 Paragraphs for Post Length

×4-7 Average post length

×Quality Posts

×Gets Overzealous Writing Sometimes

×Mucho Details

×OCC Approved

×Pre Plotting Approved

×No Plotting Approved

×Ghost Friendly

×Busy Life, No Problem! Just let me know!

What I ask from you...

∆ Post once a week or more

∆ 3+ or Mirrored paragraphs

∆ 18+ Please! I would like to rp with people close to my age

∆ Decent Grammar and Punctuation

∆ Use PMs on this site to do and occ

∆ If you want something changed or are not feeling it, just ask! I don't bite.

The Magicians

I am a really big fan of the Magicians and would love to do an rp with OCs. We can use the universe and teachers at Brakebills not a problem.

Pairings: (not limited to)
Student × Student
1st year Student x Upperclassmen
Student × Professor
Hedge witch x Hedge witch
Hedge Witch × Brakebills student
Hedge Witch × God
Student × Fillorian
Student × God
Traveler x ???
Begginner Battle Magician x ???

Lots-o-Plots

New Fillory
New line of Fillory rulers. There could be war, rebel group assassination attempts on the new rulers, lack of food, lack of order, arranged marriages...

Confused Battle Magician
Never in their life had 1 used magic but today at the college party he did and it was disastrous. The dean at Brakebills heard about the magic accident and didn't want the kid to go to jail when 1 didn't even know what he did. Instead of jail, he gets a montiored full graduate program.
(This one could be a teacher feeling bad for the student and takes him under his wing.)
(Magic is created by pain and most of the Magicians their had suffered something traumatic at one point or another. The physical kids (the discipline and house 1 would be out in being a battle magician) would throw the most awesome rager in 1's honor where 1 meets 2....)

I would like to start with some fresh first years, just getting tested off the street and settled in to their new life with Magic. Lots of students have discovered their powers before taking the entrance exams while others will just be discovering it.

We don't have to use any specific timeline. Just that magic is on and available to whoever needs it unless... 👀

PM me if you have any questions!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back