• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โ˜ | ๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐”๐ƒ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„ |ใ€ˆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฌใ€‰

weldherwings

โ—‰-โ—‰
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=custom___1]
position: relative;
box-sizing: border-box;
width: 600px;
height: 400px;
background-color: rgba(197,208,230,1);
overflow: hidden;
margin-right: auto;
margin-left: auto;
padding: 0;
border-radius: 10px;
[/class] [class=Rectangle_1]
position: absolute;
overflow: visible;
width: 250px;
height: 350px;
left: 19px;
top: 25px;
background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/17/d9/fb/17d9fb510f276e5a6f2077bda0889648.jpg);
background-size: cover;
[/class][class=text]position: absolute;
width: 100%;
height: 100%;
opacity: 0;
background-color:#F9CBD5;
color: #000;
z-index: 2;
line-height: 15px;
font-family:'Open Sans';
text-align:justify;
font-size:10px;
[/class][class name=text state=hover]opacity: 5; transition: 0.9s; [/class] [class=Rectangle_2]
width: 298px;
height: 20px;
left: 284px;
top: 49px;
[/class] [class=cloud_nine]
left: 305px;
top: 18px;
width: 270px;
white-space: nowrap;
text-align: centre;
font-family: Raleway;
font-size: 40px;
color: rgba(112,112,112,1);
letter-spacing: 2px;
[/class][class=Rectangle_3]
overflow: hidden;
width: 287px;
height: 270px;
left: 284px;
top: 95px;
padding:5px;
[/class][class name=heading]
color:#000;
letter-spacing: 2px;
font-family: Raleway;
text-align:center;
padding:0px;
font-size:20px;[/class][class name=heading1]
color:#000;
text-align:center;
padding:0px;
font-size:16px;[/class]
[class name=scroll]
width: 105%;
height: 100%;
box-sizing: content-box;
padding-right: 100px;
font-family:'Open Sans';
text-align:justify;
font-size:10px;
overflow-Y: scroll;
overflow-X: hidden;
color: #000;
[/class][div class=custom___1]
[div class=Rectangle_1][div class=text][/div][/div]
[div class=Rectangle_1][div class=text]
[div class=heading]guidelines.[/div]

[ I ] Follow all RPNation rules. Respect everyone, fade to black for erotic content or extreme gore, and be mature with sensitive matters.

[ II ] There are THREE positions available. Itโ€™s NOT first-come, first-serve. Characters will be accepted based on who will make great additions to our plot lines

[ III ] Once or twice a week in the in-character thread. This is open to discussion once all applicants have been approved as personal and real life is top priority

[ IV ] Discord for OOC is a requirement

[ V ] Semi-literate at least. Therefore, expectations on posts are approximately 500 words (details and dialogue).

[/div][/div][div class=Rectangle_2][/div][div class=cloud_nine]CLOUD NINE[/div][div class=Rectangle_3][div class=scroll][div class=heading]welcome to cloud nine.[/div]
Welcome to Cloud Nine; the most popular cafรฉ at Seoul University.

At our beautiful cafรฉ, weโ€™re not just co-workers. Weโ€™re family. And we aim to promote unity within our group by regular staff outings and team meetings. We hope you feel relaxed and comfortable as we provide the highest level of service.

[div class=heading]from the manager.[/div]
Hi, hello there! My name is weldherwings but feel free to call me Steph. And Iโ€™m here to share with you about Cloud Nine.

Cloud Nine is the name of a beautiful little cafรฉ shop in Seoul, South Korea. With it being located on campus at Seoul University, itโ€™s very popular with university students. The roleplay is based around four characters who all have one thing that connects them all โ€“ theyโ€™re all employees at Cloud Nine. If youโ€™re interested in slow-burn young adult romance, feel-good times and fluffy roleplaying, this is the roleplay for you.

Each day/chapter of the roleplay will be based off a photo prompt. For example; the first prompt could be โ€˜selfโ€™. Therefore, the plot will surround the whole concept of the characters perhaps introducing themselves. The second prompt for the next chapter could be โ€˜animalโ€™. Therefore, the plot will surround or include something to do with animals; it could be they go to a dog cafรฉ or another character gives the person they like a keychain with a bear on it. You feel me dudes?

[div class=heading]characters.[/div]
There are FOUR spots for this roleplay; I have claimed one, therefore there are THREE spots remaining. Iโ€™ve decided to keep it small as it tends to be easier to keep the roleplay alive and fast pace. I will create an application board if people start to show interest in this roleplay :3 If youโ€™re interested, please comment below along with your favourite emoji so I know youโ€™ve actually read all this crap Iโ€™ve put here :3
[/div] [/div]
[/div]

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAH YOU KNOW IM IN BBY <3
I FINALLY CAN USE THE CHARA I'VE BEEN PLOTTING IN MY HEAD WHILE EXAMS HAHAHAH :blowkiss:

1) shes a coding QUEEN bitch STUNT ON EM
2) i'd like to apply, steph-senpai >.< uwu nya~~

[class=custom___1] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 400px; height: 300px; overflow: hidden; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class=Background] position: relative; overflow: visible; width: 350px; height: 250px; left: 500px; top: 25px; background: #E5E5E5; border-radius: 10px; [/class] [class=Text_Header_BG] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 270px; height: 24px; left: 45px; top: 40px; background: #F9CBD5; [/class] [class=text_here] position: absolute; left: 30px; top: -40px; overflow: visible; width: 196px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Raleway; text-align:center; font-size: 50px; color:#000; letter-spacing: 2px; [/CLASS] [class=textbody] position: absolute; left: 40px; top: 90px; overflow: visible; width: 270px; text-align:left; font-family: Open Sans; font-size: 12px; color:#000; [/CLASS] [div class=Background][div class=Text_Header_BG][div class=text_here]updates.[/div][/div] [div class=textbody]wowoowwow. what an overwhelming response! it's great to see both old and new faces jumping on the bandwagon!

here are the links for the ooc and application :3

[/div]
[/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back