• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ☀ Mirror Coast

proxy.php

Katerina entered the beach home with a smug smirk, not even glancing at the inhabitants. She took a lengthy step inside, kicking the door shut behind her, a smirk playing at her lips. "Fancy, you could take Beyoncé here." Katerina commented to Alison, referring to the beach house. She had a pretty, honey sweet voice, despite her new look and attitude. Death could do that to a person. She looked at the inhabitants, some in which she recognized, others in which she didn't. "Andrew" being one of them. She smirked as he gave her a rude nudge, her vivid sea-green eyes following she could tell they were gonna get along peachy. At least something would be interesting here.

She was at Alison's side in a moment, "What's Judgy's history?" She questioned in a low voice so only Alison could hear, watching Andrew with his back to her. Her arms folded across her chest, an eyebrow raised in simple intrigue. She had nicknames for everyone, a humorous habit of hers. He seemed...broken. In some way. Like her, except she wasn't completely obvious about it.

madame moiselle madame moiselle D duegxybus

Abs of "Steele"
"Well...okay." Alison stared blankly as Andrew walked away. However, her okay never meant that she guessed nothing was wrong. She always knew when something was wrong with someone. She stared out the window until Katerina's voice rang from beside her. "Katerina, I won't answer that question. You know very well why I won't."

Alison turned to Katerina with a slightly annoyed grimace on her face. There were only a few reasons Alison would ever get even mildly ticked, and one of them would be this one. The grimace on her face didn't just represent her irritation. This was the grimace. Anyone who knew Alison during her freshman year knew this grimace way too much.

Alison was on the gymnastics team, and quite the spirited soul. She was almost always in charge of spirit banners and stayed at school until 2 in the morning to decorate the gym (mainly because it seemed like she didn't have a curfew. Or parents). It was on one of these days, at 11 at night, the football captain told her that she shouldn't be so tidy with everything, and that she should get some sleep. Alison didn't listen to the jock's lecture. All she could really think of it was the fact the captain's muddy cleats were on the gym floor. She took action.

There was no exact way that the incident was recorded, but the only information that was certain was that the captain found himself lying flat on the ground, having his shoes forcibly removed by the girl who had somehow managed to flip him over like she did. That grimace was forever associated with Alison's abs of steel. And the fact that she disliked anyone who wore shoes indoors.

"Well, he's had a rough past, is all you need to know for the purposes of this trip." Alison couldn't really focus on anything anymore and grabbed a cleaning rag. She knelt down next to the door where Katerina kicked it, and began to clean it.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow madame moiselle madame moiselle

Felicia Hamilton
The sun was shining, the birds were singing and in the meanwhile Felicia was cuddeling her fluffy white blanket. Ah, a miracle morning. She smiled and tucked herself into the sheet even more. The sun was cheeky shining on her face. It brought out her freckles and she sighed. Felly opened her eyes noticing that it is way later than 8 am. Oh, not to forget to mention, she had to wake up by 8 am to quickly drive to the beach house. Suddenly she jumped up, looking around. She checked her alarm clock which was standing on her bedside table. 1 pm. "Oh, no!" she squeeked and pushed herself out of this wonderful piece of heaven, also known as her queen size bed. No one ever could say why she needed such a huge bed but she just liked more room. Not like she had any partners she could share this bed with... Soon Felicia found herself running around the room and getting her stuff together. It took her about another hour to finally get ready and stumble out of her doorway, pulling a heavy case behind her. "Why must you be so heavy, I took only 5 pair of shoes with me!" she groaned and pushed the case into her little mini cooper car. It was as petite as her and probably wouldn't fit anyone taller than 5'8. She pressed on the gas and drove off... A 3 hour ride awaited...

In 3 hours... maybe 3 and a half, she found herself infront of this enourmous house. "Woah..." she gasped and parked her car. It was already somewhere around evening. It was her own fault that she didn't wake up by 8 am. Felly sighed and relaxed for a second, finally smiling and pushing her sunglasses onto her head. She stepped out of her car, her high heels meeting the asphalt and making a clingy sound. She giggeled and ran to the doorway, her heels making the same annoying sound. As she walked up, Felicia noticed that the door was wide open. She also wondered if everyone has arrived yet. She stepped inside, looked around, took a big breath and then shout out loud "Felicia Hamilton in the house ladies and gentlemen! Hey, anybody home? Where's the party at? Oh, could anybody help me with my case..." she jumped on one place and clapped her hands quickly. You could tell she was excited a bit too much...

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow madame moiselle madame moiselle YoungX YoungX D duegxybus B BlueClover

Nick
Nick got settled in fast, throwing his backpack on the bed with a slightly thud. "Well I'm gonnna head downstairs for a bit. All I've eaten is from a shady guys hotdog stand this morning and even then I was puking my guts out. Talk to you in a bit Junho!"

Nick made his way down the stairs only to hear a loud voice ring ou from Felicia. "NICK!" He said quite loudly back, happy someone had broken the silence. He didn't mind her though and immediately went to the food. "I haven't had anything like this in ages!"
D duegxybus YoungX YoungX Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow madame moiselle madame moiselle Taiga Taiga

June was in a taxi, riding her way to 1299 Mirror Coast. In the back of the yellow car was her luggage, filled with her clothing. On her lap was her backpack, filled with her valuables. June had never really been to California. In fact, she had never really been to the west coast. But hey, there's a first time for everything! June looked at her phone, scrolling through all her social media. When people failed to message her, there was always dank memes to keep her company. The taxi eventually stopped, and June got off, took her luggage and backpack, and paid the taxi driver. She turned and looked at the house... and her jaw dropped. The house was huge, and gorgeous! She had never seen something as grand as this! The design.... the modern look... the windows! Everything looked so... so pretty. Alison was definitely right when she wrote that letter. How'd the girl even get the money to buy this house!? June laughed to herself, thinking about how weird yet amazing this was.

The golden-haired girl rang the doorbell, admiring the front lawn and also the whole design of the house...

A Purple Haired Boy And Regrets
b33d2b15a35b58c4a03f2c0a359077ab.jpg
Although the trek itself was nothing Nakata couldn't handle he didn't realize just how far he actually lived from the beach house. "Oh my... I've made quite the mistake haven't I?" As he looked around he pulled a slip of paper out from his sweatshirt pocket, the letter from Alison to be precise. "Well it should be close... a house doesn't just disappear... I hope." He looked at the picture of the house with his icy blue eyes and frowned, he couldn't have missed it. As he continued on his trek he eventually spotted it in the distance and gave a sigh of relief. "I actually almost got lost... on a beach..."

As he approached the house he took a few moments to compose himself, adjusting his hair tie so that only a thin rope of hair dangled behind him. He had redyed his hair to its normally vibrant purple a few days back, a process he had to go through every month or two. As he stepped up to the door he admired the house, a rather fancy home compared to his own in Japan. Knocking on the door he waited for a response with a smile on his face and his hands in his pockets. He couldn't wait to see the familiar faces and perhaps even learn more about those he didn't recognize.

Welcome to Mirror Coast
"I was about to-well then, three more! Felicia, Nak, and June! Welcome!" Alison held the door open. The house was thankfully large enough to support all these people. Hopefully, they'd all find ways to become friends with each other. At that point, it sounded like Felicia asked for help with her luggage case. "Oh, I got you!" Alison sauntered over to the girl and took the large bag out of Felicia's hands. Despite being the same size as Felicia, Alison seemed to have no trouble with the bag at all. Gymnastics team conditioning really paid off. "I'll...take this upstairs! Nakata, this is June and that's Felicia. Also upstairs, we got Andrew, Tempest, Nick, and Jun-Ho." She was aware she was literally listing off names of those who probably have never met each other, but that was the part of the whole "bonding" activity.

Alison walked upstairs with the heavy bag of Felicia's and set it down in a room. She sighed and stretched her arms, walking back downstairs.
"Alright then! If you don't want to eat, I'll see you outside! Or...actually I'll just open the door. That sounds good." Alison then opened the door and propped it open, allowing free access from the inside to the outside. She picked up a random inflatable tube and drop-kicked it into the swimming pool, in the hopes to get the attention of those who weren't hungry at all.

Taiga Taiga doneanddusted doneanddusted NViouz_DVationz NViouz_DVationz B BlueClover YoungX YoungX LindsMagee LindsMagee Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow madame moiselle madame moiselle

[ANNOUNCEMENT: Jeez, that's a lot of people already! I think it's time to close sign-ups and get this thingy started! Time is now passing normally as it would in fiction, and there is no official turn order; interact with whoever you want to, as long as you don't go too post-crazy and leave everyone in the dust. I'll tag everyone when it's time for everyone to be tagged. If you have questions, shoot me a PM or talk in the OOC.]

Last edited:

mood; excited/uncertain | outfit | mentions; D duegxybus

Alistair wasn't expecting the house to be this big. Armed with only a duffel bag full of most of his clothes, a good wad of cash, and his trusty longboard, Alistair wasn't sure what to make of this vacation. Hopefully, however, he'd get to stay a bit longer than intended. He'd been saving up for something like this for a while, and may or may not have paid the rent on his apartment in the last few months.

Regardless, he hefted the duffel bag onto his shoulder and picked up the longboard, stepping into the house through the open front door. Looking around awkwardly, Alistair noticed that he didn't really know anyone here. "Alison?" he called into the house, tentative but curious. "Should... should I take off my shoes?" Usually he left his shoes on indoors, unless he didn't plan on going back outside.

Leaning the longboard against the wall inside by the door, he kicked off his shoes regardless, not wanting to mess up the pristine floors with dirt and mud. Walking around in his socks, he headed towards the stairs and looked up to the upper level, wondering if perhaps he should just claim a room or if there was going to be assigned rooms and roommates.

crafted by wheat

Nick
Nick was about to get something to eat when he saw three more people appear through the door. He waved to them happily. His eyes widened as he bolted to pool where the tube has been thrown. He stared at the water with his eyes beaming bright from just the look of it.

"You have a pool?! And it isn't made from cheap plastic and hose water. Alison, how did you get stuff like this?" He squatted in front of the pool, examining the clear water and making small waves with his hands.
[Open]

[border]

Selecting a Room
Junho would finally select a room that he felt was the 'best' room according to his eyes. He would lay down his luggage as he took a moment to lie down on the bed. Thoughts came into his head about the future. What was he going to do from here? What about a job? Will he simply take one of those at-home jobs? There was a lot on his mind.

[Open]

[/border]

Andrew Steele

I'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.
Andrew Steele

proxy.php

Before Andrew knew it, more people had come. Someone named Felicia, who had made quite an entrance, a golden-haired girl named June, and two boys; one named Nakata and the other named Alistair. Andrew was gobbling every morsel in sight; a crumb of cinnamon pie, a piece of the fish steak, maybe a spoonful or two of mashed potatoes----

But not the cream soup. Anything but the cream soup.

Andrew ate in silence, trying to keep his thoughts away from Romania, from their fights, from that disastrous first impression he had made on Alison and everyone else earlier. It wasn't until Felicia had made that grand entrance that Andrew withdrew from his meal and went to see the new arrivals.

Felicia Hamilton was a red-head, but hers was more vibrant than Katerina's or Romania's. Still, it ticked Andrew off.

How many redheads is Alison friends with? He thought bitterly, gazing at Felicia, then to Katerina. Andrew had not expected to see that Nakata had purple hair and the other one, Alistair, had white hair. Andrew remembered Nakata from highschool, though he didn't sport purple hair before. Andrew guessed Nakata had wanted to try on a new style.
Alison invited them all in and began the introductions, and when it got to his name, he gave the newcomers a nod of greeting, smiling slightly. He might've given a bad impression on the first batch of friends who had come, but he wasn't about to make the same mistake again.

Andrew's attention switched from the newcomers to Alison, who was outside and kicking an inflatable tube onto the pool. Andrew's spirits lifted; was Alison implying a pool party of somekind? Forgetting his hunger, Andrew walked up to the door, leaning on it's side.

"If I didn't know any better, I think Alison's implying that we have a pool party of some kind," he commented, glancing at Alison. "I don't mind---I'm in as long as everyone else is."

Interactions: D duegxybus Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow YoungX YoungX B BlueClover Noivian Noivian doneanddusted doneanddusted @DViouz_DVationz​
Taiga Taiga

(Phone + rushing + not much time = HORRIBLE POST.

Sorry >. <)

(Too lazy to BBCode, I introduce to you Felicia Hamilton)

"Oh, thank you so much Alison for helping me with this bag! I wouldn't be able to handle it by myself" Felicia smiled bright and looked around as she moved her feet around, making it more comfortable in her high heels. She noticed some familiar faces but couldn't recognize anyone since she met Alison in a yoga class and probably saw them in Facebook. She looked at everyone with a smile, noticing a grumpy guy in a shirt saying '1993' on it. Something caught her attention but she soon shook it off. "I heard you have food somewhere over here?" She asked and then followed the scent of food not minding to take her high heels off. Felicia was one of a kind. Fiesty and red-headed. A bomb. She liked attention and hoped to gain even more as her high heels made the clingy noice against the marble floor...

[Open to interact]

madame moiselle madame moiselle D duegxybus Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow YoungX YoungX B BlueClover @Shmivan

Nakata Ozawa b33d2b15a35b58c4a03f2c0a359077ab.jpg As Nakata was assaulted with names and faces he looked around to those he could see and smiled to hide the fact that Alison was the only one he truly recognized. He gave a small bow, a custom that followed him from Japan, and properly introduced himself for the sake of anyone who didn't know him. "Hello everyone, I'm Nakata Ozawa. I'm glad to be here with you all." When he stood he watched as people scattered in every which way and stepped into the home, instinctively taking off his shoes and setting them beside the door. Taking a few steps into the home he was drawn to the smell of food and admired the dishes that were present, although it seemed someone had already made quite a dent in the buffet. He eventually made his way to the back where Alison had kicked a pool tube into a sizable pool and two other boys were present. Although Nakata wasn't up for any swimming due to his recently dyed hair, he was more than interested in talking to the blonde boy who spoke of a pool party.

"As much as I'd like to it would be a bad idea. I recently redyed my hair and I'd rather the color not bleed into the pool." He then turned to the boy and held out a hand, bowing ever so slightly. "I apologize that I do not recognize you, I am Nakata." As he stood straight from his bow it was obvious that he had not slept in quite some time, yet he seemed to be wide awake. His hair was tied neatly into a ponytail that, despite being tied near the top of his head, trailed down midway to his chest and his relaxed aura made him seem as if he was only partially there.
madame moiselle madame moiselle

A Pool Is A Pool
"Well, Nick, it's really an incredible story about how I got all this. It all started when-" Alison then heard the fateful clacking of Felicia's high heels, indoors. Not only was it indecent to wear shoes inside a house, it was downright unsanitary and possibly even bad for the environment. "Felicia! Take off your shoes before I throw you into the water! You know I can do it to Nick, so I can also probably do it to you!"

As she said this, Alison slowly wrapped her arms around Nick from behind with a smug grin on her face. "Speaking of you...hey Nick, guess wha-at," whispered Alison in a soft soothing tone. "It's not assault if we're both screaming." She then pushed herself and Nick into the water, clothes and all.

Alison stood up as quickly as she could, grabbing onto the side as she pushed her hair out of her face.
"Andrew! Jun-Ho! June! Katerina! Felicia! Ruby! Alistair! If you don't wanna boil in the sun, I suggest at least getting your butts over here or else I will forcibly drag you down to the depths of-" She looked back at the water, which only went down about eight feet at its deepest. "-eight feet of shining pool water!"

madame moiselle madame moiselle B BlueClover YoungX YoungX LindsMagee LindsMagee Taiga Taiga NViouz_DVationz NViouz_DVationz Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Noivian Noivian

I completely lost track of what was going on, even after reading all the posts. I'm sorry >_< if I forgot to include anyone. Guess we started off a bit roughly but things can smooth out! ;3

Nick
Nick was calmly watching the water as it moved before he felt Alison wrap around him. "Hey Partner....huh?" It took him a second to get what she meant before getting pulled into the water by the god of death. "OH GOD!"

With that Nick fell into the water and got detached from Alison. Good thing his phone was upstairs though his clothes would pay for this. His head appeared on the surface of the water though only to his upper face showed. Nick swam up close to the rim before pouncing forward and wrapping his arms around Alison. "FEAR THE SHARK!" He yelled before dragging her away from the rim and diving into the water with her.
D duegxybus YoungX YoungX madame moiselle madame moiselle Taiga Taiga NViouz_DVationz NViouz_DVationz Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Noivian Noivian LindsMagee LindsMagee

Annabeth heard the others yelling out back from her room. She looked out the window just in time to see Alison push Nick into the pool, along with herself. Annabeth giggled and changed into her swimsuit. Once she was done changing, she ran down the stairs, passing Felicia, and jumped into the pool. "Cannonball!" Annabeth screamed, "Look out below!"

B BlueClover D duegxybus

[border]

Heading back to the party
After taking his time, Junho would hear Alison and headed downstairs. He would sit down at one of those beach chairs that the pool had and would relax. He didn't really feel like swimming so he thought that it would be better to just relax by the pool. If he got wet then there wasn't much he could about it. Today felt like a luxurious day; it was something he hadn't felt in a while.

D duegxybus YoungX YoungX madame moiselle madame moiselle Taiga Taiga NViouz_DVationz NViouz_DVationz Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Noivian Noivian LindsMagee LindsMagee

[/border]

Felicia Hamilton
As Felicia walked into the house clinging with her heels, she suddenly heard Alison say something about shoes. Did she tell her that they were pretty? Ah, Felly was one of the daydreamer girls who never take things too seriously and most likely forget what you said the second after. She made her way outside where some kind of party was about to get started. She laughed as she walked in and saw Alison pulling some guy under water. Felicia was standing in the doorway at the meanwhile, noticing the guy with the shirt '1993' once again. She looked at him and sent to him her most appealing smirk. She gently put her hand on his shoulder and said "I probably scared you off with my attitude. My name is Felicia by the way! I hope we can make good friends." She smiled at him once again, then winking with her eye she moved to the pool side, noticing a black haired male sitting there. She felt like she should do something nice in order to buy people with her kindness. Felicia found a mini-fridge somewhere nearby. Of course such a fancy house would have a mini-fridge by the pool side. Felicia pulled out two beers and headed back to the seats, taking one nearby the black haired guy ( YoungX YoungX ) . She put the opened beer by his side and took a sip from the other one "Hey! Brought you some beer, looks like it would add more relaxation to your position. It's nice and cold, perfect for a hot day. I'm Felicia by the way, nice to meet you" Felicia put the bottle down for a second and stood up to take a moment and pull off her dress. Now she was in a dark blue bikini which complemented with her hair, also heels on her feet. She sat back down and pushed her sunglasses on her nose. It was time to lay back and catch a bit of the californian sun...

D duegxybus YoungX YoungX madame moiselle madame moiselle NViouz_DVationz NViouz_DVationz Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Noivian Noivian LindsMagee LindsMagee

[border]

A drink
Junho looked to Felicia with a smile. "Nice to meet you. Name's Junho. Oh and I don't really drink but thanks anyhow," he said as he would accept the beer can. Since the girl was kind enough to bring him a drink, he figured he would drink some of it so that's what he did. "And yeah we can be good friends. Weather's nice though. Though it's sort of like a dream being here at this house and relaxing by the poolside y'know?"

Taiga Taiga

[/border]

Jaws...6?
Alison tried to grab the side, but was ripped from her position. Flailing in the water like a victim of a shark attack, Alison tried to grab ahold of Nick and spin them both around twice over before standing up. "Damnit Nick, we should've taken off our clothes! This isn't 8th grade anymore!" She pulled off her shirt and pants, rolling them up into a ball to show a swimsuit with one half of the top red and the other half blue.

"Hmm... I think we're ready to-" Alison was interrupted by Annabeth splashing into the water right in front of her. Alison covered her face from the splashing and giggled at the girl's antics. "I can do that too!"

Alison pulled herself out of the water so that the top half of her body was on the side of the pool and her legs were still in the water. She reached into the water, throwing some at Jun-Ho and Felicia. "Hey Felly, you 'n Jun-Ho just gonna sit around or are you two gonna get wet?" Alison gave an extremely suggestive wink to the two before vaulting back, into the water, to the bottom of the pool.

That one second of calmness flooded over Alison as she looked up at the surface. Things were definitely looking up. As she felt her back brush the pool floor, she saw the other two in the water, Annabeth and Nick. Friends from back when they were only kids; at least teenagers. Alison reached up to grab them both by the legs and pulled them under the surface.

B BlueClover that1aj that1aj YoungX YoungX Taiga Taiga

After changing into a swimsuit Tempest walked outside and laughed at Alison's playfulness. Tempest went and played down in a lawn chair to tan.Assuming she probably wouldn't get to tan in peace for long before someone splashed her. "Alison if you splash me I will come back with a vengeance" She promised. She slid on her sunglasses and closed her eyes with a smile, finally able to relax this summer.

D duegxybus

Nick
Nick smirked as he threw his jacket, shirt, socks, shoes, pants and scarf over the rim. He was already wearing his swim shorts due to the fact he hadn't really had anywhere for laundry on the trip.

"You're the one who supplexed me into the pool!" He chuckled while swimming in place before be heard the cannon ball by Annabeth. He flinched when she hit the water then cut to laughing and applauding that dive.

"Hey Jun! Why don't you two come in? The water is great-" Before he could finish his sentence, a hand grabbed his foot. Instinctively Nick held his breath. Being forced down below the surface, Nick noticed who it was. Was this one of their games of drowning?
D duegxybus YoungX YoungX that1aj that1aj Taiga Taiga

Andrew Steele

Be careful with your words; they can be forgiven but not forgotten.
Andrew Steele

proxy.php

Andrew was trying to hide a smile as Alison pulled Nick into the swimming pool, only to get a taste of her own medicine as Nick got her into the pool too. Annabeth zoomed past him in her swimsuit, yelling 'Cannonball!' as she dove in. He was contemplating on changing and getting in on the fun and relaxation until someone had put a gentle hand on his shoulder, alerting him.

It was Felicia. She was smiling at him and introducing herself, her tone friendly and inviting. She winked at him and walked off, performing an act of kindness to Jun-Ho before slipping off her dress to reveal a stunning blue bikini. Andrew glanced away, Felicia's offer ringing in his ears. He knew he shouldn't be so misjudging. Felicia may as well be a very nice girl, but Andrew knew that she could also be a constant reminder of what happened in the past. He glanced behind his shoulder, seeing Katerina. They both could be memos. He sighed, wondering why it was so hard to move on.

Alison's voice shook him out of his thoughts, and the young man looked up to see Alison in a swim suit, one part half red, the other blue. He chuckled a little at her risque comment, biting his lip. He straightened, deciding to join in. He turned around and went inside, getting to his bag on the couch. He pulled out dark blue swim shorts and went upstairs to get changed, keeping in mind that he had to choose a room. He quickly scanned each room, seeing some were already taken. He finally chose a spacious room with a big half-circle window overlooking the ocean. Two king-sized beds were at opposite ends of the area, accompanied by a pair of mahogany closets, dressers, and night tables. The wall colour was a pretty shade of beige, decorated in various paintings. Shelves dotted the place and overall, it looked sleek and modern. The place was so big, it was the size of Andrew's whole apartment back in L.A.

Andrew quickly threw off his clothes, putting on the navy blue swim shorts. He was glad he had gotten his summer body ready this year, thanks to endless hours in the gym. Not that he wanted to impress anyone; he just liked seeing himself in shape.
Wasting no time, Andrew flew down the stairs and outside, relishing the Californian sun, especially with the memory of how cold it could get in Canada. Andrew overlooked the water, hesitating, wondering if it was cold. Little did he know, he was perfect bait for a certain shark girl...

Interactions: D duegxybus B BlueClover LindsMagee LindsMagee Taiga Taiga Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Last edited:
Nakata Ozawa b33d2b15a35b58c4a03f2c0a359077ab.jpg Nakata sighed as he watched everyone jumping in and getting wet. As much as he wished to join them he knew it was a poor choice. Instead he stepped inside and looked around at the mess people had already created in their haste to have fun. It would be no good having such a lovely place begin to turn into a mess. He wandered the home until eventually he found a closet with a broom, mop and bucket, and several other cleaning supplies. Taking hold of virtually everything he took no hesitation to begin vigorous cleaning. Beginning with the entryway. As he worked he thought of how he'd failed to start up conversation and figured one of them would speak to him eventually, until then... he'd clean the house.
[OPEN]

Felicia Hamilton
She laughed as she saw the pool fight going on. It was so nice to be around such different people, yet smiling and laughing. For a moment she thought about her children. Oh, not literally her children. She was a music teacher and kids were part of her life. She wondered if they liked the new music teacher or not. Her heart itched a bit and she felt like missing them. But it wasn't too bad after all, she had the perfect examples of children right over there in the pool, trying to kill themselves. She couldn't stop but laugh again. Felicia realized that Junho said something and her brains remembered that. "You're right! This is a dream. Well, sometimes life brings you presents." she winked with her eye at him and smiled once more. She felt like her jaw muscles protest to smile anymore. Smiling was a real exercise. Felly waved at Alison as she said something about joining them but she thought it was too dangerous since they were playing 'Jaws' or atleast that was what she thought. She looked around after a bit of time and saw the grumpy '1993' guy coming back, this time shirtless. Felicia's heart started to beat a tad faster, she tried to catch the straw of her cocktail with her mouth, realizing that she had a beer bottle in her hand. Not to look silly she quickly pressed the lid of the bottle to her lips and took a sip, as if she knew it was a bottle, not a cocktail.. Felicia you nasty *****... She smiled to herself and leaned back, after all no one could see that she was eyeing him. Praise the one who invented sunglasses...

D duegxybus B BlueClover LindsMagee LindsMagee Taiga Taiga Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow YoungX YoungX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back