• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ☀ Mirror Coast

duegxybus

Ten Thousand Club

A letter? Is it from...

Hey there,

I got a beach house! Yeah, sounds crazy right? Well, I did it! It's a pretty cool place that you seriously, seriously, SERIOUSLY HAVE TO CHECK OUT! I want all of you there! Oh, and bring stuff! You're gonna spend quite a while there! I mean, I don't want to rope you into commitments but...seriously, you'll regret it if you don't come! I also attached pictures for proof that it exists!

c2cfcc58b4d8fac8651b6a208805f604.jpg

Amazing, right? And it's right in front of the beach too! You won't BELIEVE what kind of things I went through to get this! So, why not make the most of it? Love to see you there! Oh, and the place! It's address...

1299 Mirror Coast, California

~Alison Everett

Xx.

Of course....

Last edited:

• Alison shifted uncomfortably in her chair, drumming her fingers on the desk and circulating her tongue around the pen in her mouth. The man across from her was equally uncomfortable, at least with the girl's pen habits. "So, Mr. Lawrence...it's a deal, right?" Alison's shaky voice reverberated through the empty hall, where the deal for the Mirror Coast beach house was being made. Mr. Lawrence, the dealer, narrowed his eyes. "Let me get this straight, Alison. You're buying a two million dollar beach house, just for a couple of friends? By the way ya talked about 'em, they don't even think of you as something that special!" The man pushed forward a stack of papers and leaned back. "Well, you're damned special in your own respect to get something like this! She's all yours, Miss Everett."

As the man left, Alison sat there wondering how in hell she managed to strike that deal. Later that night, Alison wrote out several letters and sent them to these friends of hers.

'Hey there! I got a beach house...'

[border]

Jun-Ho had juat arrived in Mirror Coast via train. He had just exited from the local subway and was carrying his luggage with him. As he catched a glimpse of the sun, he shielded his eyes with his right arm.

"So bright. I've forgotten what it was like to be in California." Jun-Ho had spent the last four years studying at an art school in New York. The change in climate was rather alienating considering that he was a Californian himself.

He looked at himself as he wore a short sleeve plaid shirt that had blue and white as squares. That and his semi-long blue shorts made him look more like New York. His time spent there really made him feel like an outsider in Mirror Coast.

After following the directions on his phone, he would eventually reach the house. He was impressed by how grest the house was and the sheer fact that Allison, of all people, somehow got this house with no hassle.

"Anybody home?" He shouted as he would approach the front door.

[/border]

Nick
A slim figure was gliding across the road, he wore orange goggles with a black helmet and an orange and black scarf around the lower part of his face. The figure wore a black jacket, white undershirt, light blue jeans and black boots with orange laces. He was riding on a dark blue bike with a motor attached to it.

This was Nick, he had been traveling for a few days by bus and bike. The salty air made the trip worth it, he never really got to go this close to the ocean. He flew by, only stopping when he reached his destination.

Nick rummaged through his black jacket, pulling out the tattered note he'd been saving for today. His excitement couldn't be held as he bolted right towards the front door. He caught a glimpse of Jun. He barely knew the guy as he was one of Alison's high school friends but Nick really didn't interact with him at all. He skid to a halt at the door, pulling the scarf off his face to show his wide, excited grin.

D duegxybus YoungX YoungX

Andrew Steele

9cb2fd999090b029dd19e120ae4abf0e.jpg

Andrew sighed, getting off the bus. He's never been to California, but the sea breeze and the warm, inviting sun sure helped him lift his spirits. He gazed at the stunning beach house, his breath taken away. It was huge and impressive, and the pool sure looked enticing. He wondered how Alison had gotten her hands on such a marvelous house, but if he remembered correctly, Alison was capable of anything, with all that energy of hers. It must've been a miracle for the owner to let her rent this gem. How was she supposed to pay it all? Andrew had no idea, but he guessed it was her problem. He was just here by invitation, ready to kick back and relax, forget about all the painful things that happened over the last few months, even if it were for a little while.

Andrew started heading to the entrance, wondering if he was the only one invited. If that was true, it would be a little odd. He and Alison had been acquaintances back in highschool, but it was nothing notable. He wouldn't even call her a friend, but maybe that could change this summer.

He had worn something casual; jeans, a navy blue shirt with the number 1993 written on it and a coat his mother had given to him on his 20th birthday. He briefly wondered how everyone was back home; Mom was probably cooking her famous lasagna recipe, Papa was probably working in the fields, harvesting grain, and Johnny was most likely hooked onto the TV, rooting the Edmonton Oilers on, or outside, playing street hockey with his friends.
Andrew sighed once more. With all this love drama in the last few months, he hadn't had much time to talk or to think about his family back in Sundre, Canada. He had to visit them sometime.

The young man was walking to the front door, seeing two other guys waiting there. At least he wasn't the only one invited. He barely recognized the two guys; one was named Jin--no wait, Jun-Ho, and the other guy, Andrew couldn't remember. Highschool seemed so long ago. The no-name guy was grinning like a fool, excitement in his eyes. Andrew rolled his eyes, and waited for Alison, wondering if she had prepared anything for lunch. He was starving.

Interactions: YoungX YoungX D duegxybus B BlueClover

The First Three Arrivals
Alison was standing in front of them, leaning against the door with one arm up against the frame and a smug grin on her face. The two dollar bills on her white top clearly showed the literal two million dollar design on it. She pulled out a popsicle stick from the pocket of her shorts and stuck it in her mouth. "Told ya I'd get this house without having to do any weird stuff if y'know what I'm sayin', mehehehe..."

After that somewhat creepy laugh, Alison skipped over to each one of her friends. She wrapped her arms around Jun-Ho in a tight hug and took in a deep breath. "Long time no see! Wow, I missed your scent."
Alison then turned to Nicholas. "Sorry, there aren't any cars here for you to steal." Alison shrugged and walked past him. Suddenly, she grabbed him by the arm and pulled her friend into a tango ending position, with the popsicle stick in her mouth functioning as the symbolic rose. "But we do have water skis, amigo."

Alison then spun Nick around once before turning to Andrew and pulling him into a bone crushing hug.
"I thought you'd smell like maple syrup but it's damn good to see you again!" She beamed at her three friends before taking a glance at a paper list. "We're still waiting on...uh...some others. They'll be here soon. But for now, you all can go ahead and get settled inside. Yeah, the couches are clean." Alison crossed her arms and raised a leg up, wiggling her toes. "And no shoes allowed inside." Of course, the girl who never wore shoes had a rule regarding shoes.

B BlueClover YoungX YoungX madame moiselle madame moiselle

[border]

Inside the big house
'Yep that's definitely Alison. Hasn't changed a bit since High School,' Junho thought to himself as he would take his shoes off and headed onwards in the house. He would take his luggage and put them near the stairs as he would take a moment to look around the living space.

"So yeah great to see you again. Haven't seen you in ages," he commented as he thought back to high school. That was a different time though he could hardly believe it.

He would look to the other guys who had also arrived and greeted himself. "Nice to meet you guys. Name's Junho though I think I might've remembered you guys from High School too. Though it's been so long that it's hard to remember. Still it's cool to see familiar faces."

D duegxybus B BlueClover madame moiselle madame moiselle

[/border]

Nick
Nick looked at the other guy who came, seeing him roll his eyes but ignored it. He saw Alison finally introduce herself and hug Junho. Then it came to him.

At first, she seemed to shrug him off but then pulled him into a finishing tango pose.
"Great to see ya Partner." Nick was then spun as he struck a bow. "Heya! Nick, good to see you two. My minds fuzzy but I know the faces." Before anyone could say anything else, he bolted outside to get his stuff.

The punk hadn't brought much, just a backpack covered with stickers filled with random junk. A aluminum bat, different clothes, a electric guitar, headphones, stuff for a hammock, tire iron, and the list could go on. When he got back inside, he removed his boots and pounced onto the couch with the cracking of his back barely audible.
"It was a long drive."
D duegxybus YoungX YoungX madame moiselle madame moiselle

Andrew Steele

The truth is, everyone's gonna to hurt you. You just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
Andrew Steele

proxy.php

She's definitely quirkier, thought Andrew as he rubbed his arm, feeling a bruise appear after that bone-crushing hug. And surprisingly stronger. Andrew glanced at the other boys, seeing their reactions. Alison was one strange girl. He smirked slightly as he remembered the way she had said that he smelled like maple syrup. A common stereotype, but he didn't mind. He also didn't mind seeing her again either.
"It's nice seein' you too," He answered, propping his bag filled with belongings over his shoulder. He listened carefully to Alison's instructions and took of his shoes, though he did a flash a questioning look towards the girl at her leg raise.

Andrew walked in, amazed and taken away by all the beauty and neatness of it all. Alison must've spent the entire night cleaning.

"Holy," said Andrew in wonder. "You did a pretty good job on fixing this place up, Alison."

Andrew threw his bag on the couch and went to admire the front yard, his eyes on the pool. When he heard Jun-Ho introduce himself, Andrew figured he might as well do the same.
"Yeah, high school seems so far away these days," he agreed, turning around, looking at Alison. "So Alison," he started with a hint of a playful smile. "Mind telling us how you managed to get this beauty of a beach house?"

Interactions: YoungX YoungX B BlueClover D duegxybus

When Tempest received the letter from Alie she flew to California as soon as she could. She needed to have a summer of fun before college and this was the ticket. But, like usually she arrived later than mostly everyone else. After arriving in a matte black maserati, she walked up to the front door and knocked, not knowing weather to walk in or wait for someone to answer. Tempest was wearing ripped denim high-waisted shorts with a white crop top.She didn't know what this summer would bring but she knew it would definitely be a wild ride. She could now let go of all of the stress school held and let loose. It was also a bonus seeing Alie, she hadn't seen her since school ended and she was looking forward to hanging out with her friends. She fidgeted with her duff bag as she waited.

YoungX YoungX B BlueClover D duegxybus madame moiselle madame moiselle

Newer Arrivals
Alison chuckled as she prepared to tell her amazing story about how she managed to get a two million dollar beach house. "Well, it was incred-" However, before she could start, the door was knocked on. Twice.

Alison opened the door and grabbed both girls, Annabeth and Tempest, by the wrist, and yanked them inside. She pulled them both into an unnecessarily snuggly hug.
"Ruby!! Annabeth! Both of you are here too!" Alison giggled, stepping back and pointing to Tempest. Alison never was a part of any one clique in school, so she felt it was her job to introduce her friends. "This is Tempest, and that is Annabeth. Yeah, I invited more people over. Girls..take your shoes off."

Alison walked back to the sofa and looked down at her watch. "It's 4 o'clock so I'm gonna go ahead and say three things. I made lunch for those who didn't eat. There's fish steak, mashed potatoes, cinnamon pie, and cream soup." She then pointed to the stairs. "Rooms are all open. Take your pick, you can bunk with each other. You'd think an expensive house like this has a hot tub...and it does. In the back. Pool's also open. I'm gonna let you all get settled in with each other and stuff. Oh, and, one last thing."

Alison picked up a few packets of sparklers and fireworks. They had strange labels on them, as if they were bought right here on the beach from mermaids. "I got something fun planned tonight. But before that, let's all cool down from that long journey you took to get here." Without warning, Alison pulled out a spray bottle and began to squirter water on everyone's faces.

B BlueClover madame moiselle madame moiselle YoungX YoungX LindsMagee LindsMagee that1aj that1aj

390fbab5c8097594dbc2dd41e4b5284b6dcad288_hq.jpg

When Katerina received Alison's letter, she was naturally curious, it'd been a couple months since she spoke to them, ever since the accident less then a year ago, she'd changed completely. Todd had died, and nothing seemed to matter anymore. She drank, she partied, she pushed people away. Katerina was gone. She'd died the night her boyfriend had been killed in that car.

She jumped, realizing the cab had stopped, she stopped touching the scar on her face, as if wishing it could go away but she knew it wouldn't. The only wound that didn't completely heal from the car crash. Matt, her little brother, but only by a couple years, grabbed her arm and stopped her from getting out of the cab. Katerina let out an angry huff of breath and plopped back against the seat, shooting Matt a glare.

Matt opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by the blasting death metal music the cab driver was playing.

"Turn it up a little bit. It's not annoying. Yet." Katerina said in a flat, sarcastic tone. The cab driver turned it down with an apologetic smile.

"Kat are you sure you want to be here? I mean Mom didn't really want you to go-" Matt said with furrowed brows his tone guilty. Katerina ignored his guilt, he deserved to feel guilty. She looked visibly annoyed.

"I've been cooped up in my room for months. I'm not Ann Frank." Katerina said as she checked her phone, brushing a red strand of hair behind her ear.

"Well you haven't exactly been easy-" Matt began but was cut off by Katerina's amused smirk.

"I like this. You walking on eggshells around me
because you think I'm gonna explode. It's very suspenseful. Is Gen worried too? I bet I'm your every conversation." Katerina said smugly, Matt grimaced.

"Kat. I'm just saying your friends may not like the new 'you'." Matt said carefully. Katerina smirked amusedly.

"Guess what? Everybody hates me! But you can't deny; I know how have a good time." Katerina said amused, knowing she was getting on Matt's nerves. He frowned as she began getting out of the car.

"Kat wait-"

"You have a good time now. Mmm-hm, bye." She said with a nod, cutting Matt off before he could object any further, he crawled over the seat and rushed for the door.

"Kat!" Matt shouted angrily as she shut the cab door on his face and waved him goodbye with her fingers, smiling sweetly. The cab drove off. Katerina wore a black, tight fitting tank top that perhaps exposed too much, a leather jacket, maroon, ripped leggings and black ankle boots.

She turned around and gazed at the beautiful scenery, smirking to herself. She checked her phone again, running a hand through her long, vividly red hair, she stepped up to the door, and knocked twice.

D duegxybus madame moiselle madame moiselle YoungX YoungX LindsMagee LindsMagee
@BilsGreat

[border]

When your friend squirts water in your face
Junho would blink twice after getting water squirted in his face. "Well... at least I'm refreshed. Also thanks for the food offer but I got myself a serving of airplane food along the way. Not as good as Korean Air I tell you that much. Too bad I didn't skip lunch for your cooking," he says smiling as he would take his luggage upstairs.

As he reached the next floor, he would look to the rooms available. "Alright which one should I pick? I don't want to be that guy and just pick the first room I see." With the rooms available, he wanted to take his time with deciding what he wanted. Beside that he took he time to really admire this house and how amazing it was compared to the place he used to live in. It really was amazing how Allison got this house and while he was curious he would ask about that later.

[Open to those who want to interact]

[/border]

Andrew Steele

People change for two reasons: their minds have been open, or their hearts have been broken.
Unknown

proxy.php

Andrew nodded in greeting to both Tempest and Annabeth. Tempest seemed a couple years younger than him; probably around eighteen or nineteen. She had platinum blonde hair and wore high waisted denim shorts and a white crop top. Annabeth seemed around the same age range, with light brown hair and arm velvet-brown eyes. They seemed nice enough, and at least he knew Alison hadn't only invited boys.

He listened attentively to Alison as she began to list off rules and instructions, food and ended with an exciting twist, involving sparklers and fireworks. He licked his lips to the sound of all the delicious food, especially cinnamon pie. His heart ached for a moment at the mention of cream soup. Romania's favorite soup was cream soup. For a second, he wondered how she was, what she was doing at the moment...

Get a grip, Andrew, scolded the young man mentally. You left that part of your life months ago. It's time to move on; don't you start pretending that she never cheated on you. Andrew knotted his fist for a few seconds, reminded of Romania's betrayal. Anger coursed through him, but it disappeared, only leaving regret and sorrow in it's wake. He shook those thoughts and feelings away, determined not to get discouraged and depressed all over again. He came here to relax and take a break. He had to forget Romania, had to forget love all together for awhile. He needed time to heal. Suddenly, Romania's voice came echoing in his mind.

God heals, Andrew! He can heal you too, and you can change your attitude.

Andrew clenched his jaw, shutting the voice out. What nonsense.
Instantly, water got sprayed into his face. Confused and irritated, Andrew blinked, trying to clear his vision. He snatched the water gun away and gave a scorching glare to Alison. A few seconds later, Andrew relaxed, realization flooding into his green eyes.

"Sorry," he mumbled, handing the toy over to her. He looked as if he wanted to say more, but decided against it. He turned around and went back to the window that displayed the front yard again, leaning against the windowsill, his arms crossed and a troubled expression on his face.

Interactions: D duegxybus Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow LindsMagee LindsMagee @Bilsurest B BlueClover YoungX YoungX

Last edited:
Tempest eyed the boy who looked a few years older than her cautiously and saw him with a distant look in his eyes for a brief second. She didn't have time to dwell on him or ask his name because she got hit in the face with some water. "Alie I am going to kill you!" She fake yelled with a laugh and then paused at the boy's odd behavior again. If he hurts one of my friends I swear-She began to think, and then remembered this was supposed to be a no-stress trip for her. "I'm going to go grab a room" She said and walked to find the upstairs.

D duegxybus Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow madame moiselle madame moiselle @Bilsurest B BlueClover YoungX YoungX

Nick
Nick swipped at the water like a cat, even making a hissing noise to help in the act. He waved at the two girls Alison had invented before getting up from the couch.

Then Andrew seemed to snap. He didn't know what to do so he decided to see himself out.
"I'll eat later. I should check out my room!" He bolted to the stairs without hesitation.

Nick bumped into Junho on his way up, taking a step back to regain his senses.
"Oh, hey Jun! Sorry about that. Good to see you again. Then again, you probably don't remember me much. Unless you saw my stunt with the school mascot....He never saw it coming," he started laughing and grinning at the thought. "Picking a room?"
YoungX YoungX

D duegxybus LindsMagee LindsMagee Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow madame moiselle madame moiselle @bilsgreat

[border]

When you felt bad for the school mascot
"Oh hey there. Nick right?" Junho said as he saw Nick. He would try and remember him from High School and then the whole thing with the school mascot did the trick. "Oh that was you? Man I have to admit that was great though I did feel bad for the mascot." Reminiscing upon the moment, he too also laughed and then focused back onto the whole room picking scenario.

"Oh yeah right I was picking a room. I mean I could just call dibs on the first room but I'm not that kind of guy. So I wanted to know which room would work out for me you know? This place is so amazing that honestly any room would be just as great as the others."

B BlueClover

[/border]

Nick
"Never seen a mascot suit burn up so fast." Nick wandered around to admire the rooms "I'm fine with any room. Though I wish I could put up my hammock. I don't usually like beds." He closes his eyes and picked a random room. "Try one with the best view, possibly the front. It has the beach."

"This place is a lot better than home. I swear the only thing nice about it was the 7/11 near it. This place is a true luxury."
He caught the glance of Tempest "Oh hey, you're...." He snapped his fingers, trying to get the name come back to mind. "...Uh, i'm Nick."
YoungX YoungX LindsMagee LindsMagee

She was in the middle of putting her bags on the bed, it was a pretty large room with an ocean front view. "Oh, I'm Tempest. I can move if you want this room?" She offered, picking up her bags. "I thought everyone else had already picked." She said apologetically, not wanting to cause conflict on the first day. B BlueClover

[border]

Picking a room
As Junho was busy picking a room, he would see someone else there as well. The girls name was Tempest though he tried to remember if he saw her from High School.

"Oh hi there. Name's Junho. I'm just picking a room though if everyone else has a preference then I can pick the last remaining place. I'm just glad to be living in this this place." He would introduce himself to Tempest as he thought about his decision.

B BlueClover LindsMagee LindsMagee

[/border]

Nick
Nick shook his head "No, no, no! You can keep the room, I'm fine with whatever. I'll probably just take a room in the front for the beach view. Don't stress Temp." He went to another room and started dumping all the stuff inside, as if marking his territory. "I'm not too picky."

"So I know how Junho met Alison but how did you? If we're going to be living together, might as well know."
LindsMagee LindsMagee YoungX YoungX

Work-Crazy Pen-Sucker Girl
Alison stared deeply into Andrew's glare; he was bigger than she was, so that set the stage for some fear. She stepped back and slowly took the water gun back. "Iehh...my fault. Didn't think you were busy." She put the gun away and giggled along with Tempest. "You can't kill the goddess of Death!" She said in reference to their childhood games, then smiled as Tempest went upstairs to get settled in. Then there was a knock on the door. "Katerina, is that you? Only you knock like that. The door's open. Come in!"

Alison seemed a little distracted at that point. As quirky and lighthearted as she was, Andrew's glare did leave an impression in her mind for the time being. Everything seemed to slow down in her mind. The laughing from upstairs, the entry of Katerina, and even the soft but heavy breaths coming from Alison herself. She had to do something to keep her hands busy. Alison picked up a pen from the nearby table and stuck it in her mouth and set food out on the table. It was almost as if she was trying to distract herself from what had just gone down.

Within a moment's notice, there was a complete set of food ready to be eaten on the table. Unfortunately, there weren't any dining chairs so Alison had it set up buffet style. She then went up to a wall and started smashing it against the wall, making a beat.
"ANYONE WANT SOMETHIN' TA EAT COME DOWN RIGHT NOW AND TAKE IT WHILE IT'S HOT!" Alison paused to breathe and walked over to Andrew.

"You'd think in an expensive house like this I could've spent a little more money for an intercom system, right Andrew?"
Alison leaned against the windowsill next to Andrew, nudging his arm gently. "Hey...something wrong?"

madame moiselle madame moiselle

B BlueClover YoungX YoungX Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow LindsMagee LindsMagee that1aj that1aj

"Ok, if you're sure." Tempest said and set her bags back down. The she turned to Junho and said "Tempest, and we have been friends since childhood." At the sound of Alie's yelling she decided to go back downstairs and see what else the house had to offer.

D duegxybus B BlueClover YoungX YoungX

Andrew Steele

The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies
Andrew Steele

proxy.php

Andrew felt like a piece of shit.
Yep, that pretty much sums it up.

He couldn't believe he acted that way in front of Alison---the girl who had so graciously invited him to this magnificent beach house, the girl who had to go through so much just to get this gem, the girl who put so much effort into preparing and perfecting an overly-expensive place for a group of friends she never really knew. That was how Alison Everett functioned. And how did he repay that kindness? He repaid it with a rude, angry glare and a violent snatch.

Many people had told him that he had changed in the last year or so. Colder, meaner, more distant. But that's what a broken heart does to people. Makes you change in the worst way possible and leaves you wondering what you did to deserve such cruelty. He didn't deserve to be cheated on, he didn't deserve to let his heart be broken. He shouldn't of let those stupid arguments get in the way of their relationship. Those idiotic, nonsensical religious debates that started this in the first place. Andrew knew the blame wasn't all on religion though. He was partly to blame as well. Romania might've been the one to light the match to the fire, but he was the one who set it in flames. If only he hadn't shot back, if only he had kept his mouth shut--they wouldn't be like they were now. Maybe then Romania wouldn't let her eye roam and let her heart get stolen by another, all behind his back. Maybe they would be back in LA, building up their careers and planning a future together. If only...

Shut up, he told his wandering mind harshly. It's over. Accept it. Don't base whatever is left of your hope on 'maybes' and 'what ifs'. Romania is gone.

Andrew was shaken out of his thoughts once more as someone else joined, a girl named Katerina apparently. Andrew glanced over his shoulder once, just to see who this 'Katerina' girl was. His green eyes narrowed at the sight of the girl. She had pale skin and looked as if she had been to too many parties. Black leather jacket, a rather revealing, tight black tank top, ripped lagging and ankle boots. She had an ugly scar over one eye, no doubt a bitter memoir of her petulant past.

Andrew had one too; a long, ghastly scar blemished his left arm, a result of Romania throwing a glass plate at him during their last explosive fight.

However, it wasn't the revealing tanktop, the scar on her eye or her leather jacket that had caught his attention.
What really caught Andrew's attention was Katerina's bloodred tresses. A vivid memory flashed across the young man's mind---Romania's hair. It was the exact same color; bloodred.

Goddammit, thought Andrew resentfully, staring at Katerina, distaste brewing. Not another reminder.

Andrew cursed under his breath, turning around to look out the window again. So much for enjoying his stay here.
Andrew flinched at Alison's loud call for food. It seemed she had been distracted, but Andrew knew she certainly did not forget what had happened earlier. Andrew just hoped she wouldn't start hating him for it.

Andrew's body tensed as he sense Alison come near. He prepared himself for a rebuke, but it never came.
Instead, Alison asked if anything was wrong.

Everything is wrong right now, Alison, he thought. He glanced back at the new girl, Katerina. And it seems to just be getting worse.

"I'm fine," he lied, glancing at Alison. He was never keen on sharing personal information, and kept a careful wall up for himself ever since the breakup. It was why most people would call him distant. He lied about his feelings, spoke little of himself and overall just kept his guard up. But it wasn't his fault; his heart had been broken, and that meant it was fragile. It wasn't fully healed. Keeping his guard up was just a way to protect himself, but it also meant pushing others away.
Andrew sighed. "I guess the strain of trying to be a big shot is getting to me."

Actually, that's not the case at all.

"But look, I'm real sorry about earlier," continued Andrew. "It was a jerky move, especially after all you've done for me, for us. Sorry."

Andrew may of been living in LA for about three years now, but he still had Canadian blood, and that meant the excessive use of the word 'sorry'. Stereotypical, but true.

Andrew moved away from the windowsill, forcing a smile. "Well, I'm famished. I'll go see what's on the menu." Andrew started to walk away, but not before catching the sight of Katerina and her damned bloodred locks. His smile vanished, and a series of bitter memories played in his head. As he passed her, he gave her a rude little 'nudge', before making it to the buffet table...

Interactions: Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow D duegxybus LindsMagee LindsMagee

(I'm on my phone, so it kinda sucks xD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back