• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ◞☆ A Star Trek & Star Wars Search

Star Trek or Star Wars?

• Star Trek

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Star Wars

Votes: 24 80.0%

• Total voters

Daylightexpress

✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ
Hello all! ♡

You can call me Day - it's a pleasure to meet you c: I'm totally new to this site but I've been role-playing on other sites for the longest time. Seriously, I have some pretty cringe worthy receipts of my first role-play and I'll let you see them if I like you. As the name implies, I'm looking for all things Star Trek/Wars related. When it comes to Star Trek, I'm comfortable using TOS, TNG or the news movies as the setting. Movie themed plot with TOS vibes? Oh Lord yes. With Star Wars anything goes; I have a soft spot for the Star Wars Prequels, if only for the endless memes. Fight me irl lmao.

✶ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ & ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ:

➼ I'm 25, looking for someone similarly aged. If you're +18, that's good enough for me!

➼ I prefer to play the lady if we aren't doubling.

➼ Don't know my 'literacy level' but I tend to be long winded in my replies. Give me a few paragraphs and I'm happy.

➼ Real faceclaims only.

➼ Doubling is awesome, single pairings are awesome.

➼ Heterosexual couples are my preference, but if we're doubling I'll do whatever sexuality you prefer for your half. Love is love and all that jazz ♡

➼ Though I prefer threads by a large margin, you can convince me otherwise. PMs are also acceptable. Or discord.. I don't know what it is people do here.

➼ I'm online pretty often and reply, like, daily. I don't expect you to do the same, though!

➼ If you have discord, that's amazing for ooc/plotting. Let me know your username.

➼ Gotta have that romance.

✶ᴍʏ ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴘᴀɪʀɪɴɢs [bold is my character]:

sᴛᴀʀ ᴛʀᴇᴋ

➼Star Trek AOS
••• Who I can play: Most experienced with Kirk and Bones, give me a request and I can try!
••• Who I want you to play: Spock ♡
↳ Too many plots to name. Let's talk!

➼Star Trek throwback
••• Sarek x Amanda Grayson
↳ I'd love to explore their relationship developing during Sarek's time as an ambassador.

➼Star Trek OC
••• oc vulcan x oc human
↳ Two plots.

sᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀs

➼Star Wars sequels
••• I'm pure Reylo trash, tbh. I'd love to play Rey.

➼Star Wars Prequels/AU?
••• OC Jedi x OC Sith
↳ One plot and vague ideas for others.

Please PM me - Sometimes I miss posts here c:

Last edited:
Hello,hello,I noticed this thread with the name “Star Wars”,it caught my sight the second I saw it.I am a huuuuuuuuuuge fan of Star Wars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back