• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

\( ○^○ )/ 1X1 SEARCH(Closed for now~)

I'm up for @Naming being with us and your idea? Ah I love it X3

Also I don't consider me the master of this group, I believe we all have equal power~

I may be very off and on today, last day of Vacation =w=

Naming...yes phone. Naming

I called you master because this is your RP and I respect your decision :) . We will make this RP awesome for all of us!

Are you open for a Seraph Of The End Rp.

I have an interesting idea I would like to run past you. BUT! I do not have a Pm feature active as of yet,

[QUOTE="Angelic Fusion]Are you open for a Seraph Of The End Rp.
I have an interesting idea I would like to run past you. BUT! I do not have a Pm feature active as of yet,

[/QUOTE]
Of course :D And I love interesting Ideas X3 those make rps the best~

Mockingbird said:
Of course :D And I love interesting Ideas X3 those make rps the best~
Well, if you would be kind enough to wait for my PM disable timer to expire that would be nice OR if you wish to discuss it on another thread let me know.

[QUOTE="Angelic Fusion]Well, if you would be kind enough to wait for my PM disable timer to expire that would be nice OR if you wish to discuss it on another thread let me know.

[/QUOTE]
I'm a patient person :) I can wait~ PM wuld Probaly be best =w=

Mockingbird said:
I'm a patient person :) I can wait~ PM wuld Probaly be best =w=
Ok, then expect a Reply tomorrow morning. It involves the Vampire Queens (Japanese Queen's) Son/Daughter and a plot I never got to see fully flushed out.

[QUOTE="Angelic Fusion]Ok, then expect a Reply tomorrow morning. It involves the Vampire Queens (Japanese Queen's) Son/Daughter and a plot I never got to see fully flushed out.

[/QUOTE]
Ok~

City of Bones(Likes the idea if it but never got past the second book)☆☆☆☆
YOU. NEED. TO. FINISH. IT.

FR. YOU NEED TO FINISH IT!! IT IS AMAZING, ESPECIALLY THE PREQUEL, THE INFERNAL DEVICES. SCREAMS

Well, I am interested on City of Bones, Dark Angel/Demon x Angel/Human and Supernatural. By the way, on the supernatural part, are vampires and witches included?

Obsessed said:
YOU. NEED. TO. FINISH. IT.
FR. YOU NEED TO FINISH IT!! IT IS AMAZING, ESPECIALLY THE PREQUEL, THE INFERNAL DEVICES. SCREAMS

Well, I am interested on City of Bones, Dark Angel/Demon x Angel/Human and Supernatural. By the way, on the supernatural part, are vampires and witches included?
It kinda lost me a while back ago though I'll definatly pick it up (after I'm done with another series)

Anyway, shoot me a PM and we can talk about this more~

And yes X3 Supernatural creatures as in all supernatural creatures~

Mockingbird said:
It kinda lost me a while back ago though I'll definatly pick it up (after I'm done with another series)
Anyway, shoot me a PM and we can talk about this more~
I would love to but I still haven't reached the 24 hour point, can you message me instead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back