• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ► original rp ◀︎

freakish

⭐︎ maybe i'm hard to love ⭐︎
hello! I'm freakish, nice to meet you! I've been roleplay for four years and I decided to branch out of instagram and wattpad and find a real site to roleplay on. i'm under 18 so i would feel more comfortable with someone also under 18. now, let's get down to business!

✘ please reply at least once a day, I get that everyone has lives but at least one reply a day helps keep the story moving, you know?

✘ quality over quantity, as long as you write a decent paragraph that gives me enough to work with, I will do the same (though I write 2+ paragraph, depends on the plot and if I'm into the rp)

✘ feel free to state your plot ideas, I love new plot ideas!

✘ if you get bored or hate how the rp is going, let me know!

✘ i'm good with mxf, m// or f//

✘ ooc chat is great! I'm friendly and chatty! I love planning as we rp but also just talking!

✘ more pairings will be added, as well as plots when I think of them

✘ feel free to suggest a pairing or plot, I'm open to a lot!

rp genres;
- fantasy
- modern
- historical (victorian, ww2 (I don't know much about ww1), middle ages or dark ages etc etc)
- space (like alien invasion or landing on an alien planet)
- adventure
- post apocalyptic world
- fandom AU
(mainly thinking something set in the GOT universe or HP universe)

bold = craving pairing
italic = who I would like to play
underlined = plot(s) in mind for it

romance pairings;
- hero x villain
- villain x civilian
- hero x civilian
- modern witch x human
- mythical creature shifter x human
- demon x human
- noble x peasant/poor street worker

- princess x dragon shifter
- traveler x tavern worker
- traveler x noble

- god(ess) x human
- god (ess) x god (ess)

platonic pairings; (NO ROMANCE FOR ANY OF THESE!)
- long lost siblings (no romance or anything! completely platonic sibling bond)
- hero sibling vs villain sibling (rarely sees other siblings so...becoming a villain seems like the logical way to speak to sibling)
- survivor adult stuck with a kid during the apocalypse (NO ROMANCE AT ALL, I REFUSE ROMANCE FOR THIS)

fandom rp thread;
Fandom - ⭐︎ fandom rp ⭐︎ (updated 8/03/2019)

Last edited:
Hey there! I'd be interested in doing a modern RP. I do have a small plot in mind but I'm not sure if you'd be down for it. Do let me know if you'd like to hear it!

Hmm, these plots interest me!

platonic apocalypse (can play an adult and a kid)
modern witch/shifter X human
villain X civilian
hero X civilian

pm me if you want to do any of these. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back