• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ► Insignia: Roleplay ◄

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• Bennett Atticus Miles •
no slide
Okay, so one thing Bennett learned after his little spar with Quinn was that falling to the ground hurt and hurt especially so when you were falling at 2x speed. The bolas which wrapped around his legs caused him to fall forwards. He used his arms to break his fall but scrapped them badly against the dirt ground.

"Oof," was all he said as he struggled to kick the weapon from his legs. Sitting up, he made quick work to de-tangle them but by the time he was free, he was already at sword point by Quinn's blade. It was his loss this time and he took it as a great learning experience.

Getting back on his feet, he helped Jack up as well. Turning to Quinn, he bowed 90 degrees suddenly and thanked her in a clear and earnest voice for sparring with him and Jack. It was from that moment on, Bennett developed a newfound respect for the Syndicate prefect. He walked off, holding back the look of frustration until his back was turned and he was a good distance away from Quinn.

He should've known he couldn't match up to a senior but losing was still frustrating. It was even more so when there were two losses in the row, both which left Bennett nursing physical wounds and his pride, but never his unyielding will to become the greatest Magister.

cecilia
post five || to class || khione Aster Aster

Training technique huh? Reckless seems like her kind of style.

Cece isn't exactly well versed in the whole politics of the academy. She hasn't been bothered to dabble here and there. And despite any of her high hopes of progress, she hasn't even gone up a tier since her registration about a year ago. Soon, she promises herself. Soon.

Before she could make anymore conversation, Khione politely excused herself and the brunette backed off. Her shoulders feel heavy for not speaking or asking more but that's her fault. She caught herself almost waving, they don't know each other enough to wave right?

As they head separate ways, Cece glanced back at her senior. Looking from the outside she seems fine. Like nothing went wrong, and what happened back there in the class was a dangerous accident. That last smile she gave was resolute, she has to know what she was talking about. She's an Elite, of course she does!

The Pandoran released her furrowed brows and jogged off to the next class for the day.

Last edited:
*check for hidden scroll
Attention Students

giphy.gif

1. All students are to have prepared for their three day, two night field trip to Miasto bay. Only students with their permission sheets signed are allowed to go.

2. The bus will leave in approximately 10 minutes. All luggage are to be secured.

3. All freshmen are to have joined an affiliation. Affiliation badges would have been passed out upon entering.

Affiliation Announcements

1. Freshmen are required to write out their initiation experience. It can be detailed or brief. Initiation is different depending on the affiliation.

2. All Pandora members are required to wear animal onesies on the first day of their field trip.

3. All Genesis members would have had 30 minutes of volleyball practice every day, on the week before the field trip.

4. All Syndicate members are to keep watch for Pandora pranks and prepare for last minute Affiliation "Wars".

5. AW or Affiliation Wars are games or challenges pit by all three Affiliations where losing has consequences. (E.g. AW where winner gets claim over the best suite where losers get the shabbier one.)

5fbb7ef1a3557c91abb653c77848ba5d1495367050_full.jpg
Interactions: None
Mentions: Uriah Makomin Makomin
Getting into Pandora wasn't easy, especially when the rules to enter were ever changing and solely dependent on the President's whims. From pulling pranks, to being a personal servant, Bennett found himself doing neither of those things, having entered solely because he had a personal connection with one of the prefects.

It started from a bet when the Pandora trio caught wind of the recruits Genesis wanted in their house, with Bennett being one of them.

"10 g that we can get him to join Pandora instead," someone had sniggered, going through the stolen files Genesis had painstakingly wrote up.

"Nah man, Jas probably gave him that 'work for a brighter future together' speech already. He looks like someone who'd fall for that shit."

"Is that a challenge? I'd like to see if I can take him under my wing."

One of them laughed, "20g if you can get him to strip with us."

"20 g and a meal at Don Cielo's."

"Fine."

"Deal."

The rest went down in history and ended with one of them winning 10g and losing the rest, and Bennett discovering that cuddling with a sunbathing basilisk was actually quite comfortable.

- - - -

On the day of the field trip, Ben was practically on his toes, just bouncing with impatient excitement. He was one of the first on the bus and took his seat near the front, sliding himself to the window seat. A blue floppy trunk fell in front of his face and he slaps it back with a wave of his hand. The light blue elephant onesie complimented his eyes but not so much his figure, having been a size too big for him. But beggars can't be choosers and Ben was warned that those who disobeyed Pandora's rules were usually hung upside down stripped butt-naked. He was only glad he managed to borrow one in time.

Persephone Vandegraft
superthumb.jpg

"I brought my teddy bikini. Should I just die right now?"
Interactions: Ben
Mentions: Aster Aster

After the whole fiasco at Mr Wolfe's class, a certain redhead had taken temporary solidarity in her sole dorm room whenever she got the chance. She knew to any normal individual it would be nothing much but Persephone sincerely has a fear of making friends and losing them. To tie back to the scenario, the Genesis president (she realised later) had an amazing anima. The kind that could destroy, even without her knowing.

Just thinking back about it, she feels concerned. To add onto the matter, she had to know face a compulsory trip to the beach. She didn't mind at all. She just preferred staying at one corner of the beach rather than sunbathing out in the open with everyone wondering where everyone's tan lines would be.

She sighed before boaring the bus. She hadn't seen Ophelia since yesterday at class. She figured the female was probably at the back of the line or was running late. Probably the former. The blond was rarely late, if not, never.

Looking around, the redhead spotted a male figure that she recognised. Ben. His full name is Bennett, right? He seemed nice.

She stuffed her bag in the bus' overhead compartment before taking a seat next to him. Persephone Vandegraft then turned to Ben before giving a small smile, "I hope you don't mind me sitting here."

Mood: v happy
Interactions: Persephone Makomin Makomin
Mentions: Louis s e v e n s e v e n
As students filled the bus, Bennett scrolled through his new smart phone. His mother had gotten him one after he finally got into the Academy. She tells him it's because she wants to be able to "face-time" him, a feature which Louis had been teaching Bennett to use. Louis had been teaching the male a lot of other stuff which Ben couldn't even imagine a phone could do. He was grateful he got to befriend someone as smart as the Blutmond.

'hey, where r u? hope you didn't oversleep.' Bennett texted, gazing out the window to see students lining up to get in. There were multiple buses lined up. Bennett counted 10 in total, but he couldn't be all too sure.

He started fiddling with one of the apps on his phone. Chatsnap if he remembered correctly. The app had funny camera filters which Bennett rarely fiddled with but he enjoyed scrolling through all the dog-filtered snaps Louis sends him. He was just about to send one back when he hears a voice beside him.

He jumps just a bit in surprise and his eyes widened when he sees who it is.

"Uh, I don't mind! I don't mind at all," he stammers quickly, regaining his composure with a goofy grin. "I'm Bennett, by the way. We met during orientation. You helped me find the way to the initiation room," he rambles, rubbing the back of his neck in a fidgety sort of way that was unlike him. "Persephone, right?" He laughs, extending a hand, "Let's be friends."

Persephone Vandegraft
superthumb.jpg

The redhead though about the day they met during the orientation day. Ben was so lost that he was almost late. However, Persephone had directed him to the hall. She remembered him thanking her so sincerely that she couldn't forget about the exchange.

"Yeah, I remember." Persephone said in all honesty before leaning into her chair. She also remembered greeting him on the first day of class. She has been meaning to talk to him but she never really got to see him around. Plus, Persephone was Persephone.

She was about to ask him something when he extended his hand towards her, offering her his friendship. She blinked once before reflexively grabbing his hand and shaking it, out of manners. Befriending Ben is even easier than writing her full name down on paper.

"I'll be happy to." She said with an almost embarrassed smile before adding, "You're a really easy person to talk to." It almost felt like Ben was that friendly librarian who would listen to anyone's trouble.

Essena_Oneil_quitting_Social_Media.jpg

otto.medium.png

Open to anyone!!|| Bus || "I am hungry."

She had the urge to throw the permission slip away. Usha knew her parents would sign it but she still handed it to them anyways. She didn't know why. She was stupid then. Her brother, Uriah had it signed the day he got it. Apparently he was excited for the trip which she surprisingly, understood for. She just disliked the reasoning behind it.

Usha Kershaw knew by now that her brother and his two best friends woukd probably end up naked in the middle of the beach before having to be sent home.

Ah, the joys of a school beach getaway.

Boarding the bus, she noted two that were already sitting together. The quiet Syndicate redhead and the supposed-to be(an) Genesis member.

She never really talked to them but after Wolfe's class and having her affliation president grumble about Pandora taking away the purity of possible Genesis members, she felt like they were already on her contact book.

She took a seat in one of the back rows before observing the others who were getting on board.

Last edited:

Interactions: Persephone Makomin Makomin
Mentions: None
The happiness on Bennett's face was contagious and Persephone's acceptance made him grin ear to ear. He had been meaning to befriend her for a long while now but due to different classes, he never had the time. He was so grateful that she got to sit next to him and was silently cheering on the inside.

"Haha, really?" Bennett answered, a bit bashfully at the sudden compliment, "My mother does say I can get a bit chatty sometimes, but that was only because my younger brother was too small to talk then. I bet he's talking her ear off now in my absence," he snickered, rubbing the tip of his nose with the back of his finger. The trunk to the elephant onesie fell back into his face and he lifted a hand to swat it away.

"Pandora rule," Bennett explained, trying not to laugh at the look Persephone was giving him. "It looks silly doesn't it? But it's surprisingly comfy too! Here, feel it." He said, extending the sleeve of his onesie to her.

LILY
post one ❀ 'sun! seafood! tenebrae crabs, it's the beach!' ❀ school bus ❀ open interaction

Lily has never been to the beach except when it's for quests or field trips like these. Though that doesn't stop her from acting like it wasn't vacation. She especially loved to explore rocky shallows than do any swimming. The change of scenery would offer much for her overworked brain and body.

As part of council duties, the brunette had busied herself catering to the newcomers, handling freshmen papers, aiding a few lost students and generally talked to her classmates about the new semester. Not to mention the Genesis volleyball practice she attended, in preparation for the affiliation wars. Good thing she won't be in the midst of that chaos.

She boarded the bus, giving friendly tight-lipped smiles all around while maneuvering to an empty spot. "Is this seat taken?" she asked and slid next to them after the slightest of agreement.

Then as Lily took another look around, she leaned close to her neighbour and whispered. "The Pandorans sure look adorable." Uriah really outdid himself. "Don't you think?"

space

Last edited:
Persephone Vandegraft
superthumb.jpg

Persephone Vandegraft felt at ease when the Pandora male begin chattering off about how his mother said he was a bit of a chatterbox. The redhead hated loud noises but many who merely got to know her assumed she didn't like noise at all. This was quite untrue as utter silence creeped her out a bit unless she was asleep.

Hearing Ben talk about his elephant onesie, she tried to hide her smile as she noted the trunk falling off, onto his face. "I heard the Pandora president was childish but this is kinda cute." She said before moving her hand forward to feel the fleece fabric. It felt so soft between her fingers. She had the urge to pull it but remembered it wasn't hers.

Sometimea she wondered whether joining Pandora was a better choice but then again, combined with the amount of noise and havoc they stirred up, she was better off at Syndicate. "I'd wear a cat one if I were in Pandora."

cecilia
post six || feeling slightly embarrassed || outside the school bus || kat Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart

Sometimes, Cece loves being in Pandora. She would revel in the influence they have over the student body, and being a part of chaos was always thrilling, heartwarming even.

Then other times, she's dressed in an animal onesie to go to the beach.

She hadn't complained yet but it's made pretty clear that she would rather be wearing her beachwear underneath something less cutesy. If she could protest, she absolutely would. --Yes, orders are orders and she should know full well by now to have adjusted herself for silly antics. Though she can't seem to take much of the Pandoran's threats seriously, especially now when they're all wearing fluffy colorful outfits. She doubted their other enemies would either.

She was standing in queue for the bus with Kat, who has on a cat costume. Her senior is... thematic, the brunette will give her that. It was certainly hard to swallow her pride and in the open, she struggled to stand straight out of taking it in a stride. Cece could burst into incredulous laughter at herself, lean onto the vice president for any sort of comfort but she doesn't.

She picked out a fox, being one not to mind any comments that it may or may not fish out of people. Supposed it'll provide enough of a distraction as she attempts to justify how great she looks in it. Despite the fact that it's incredibly unflattering to her figure, the color does quite the opposite for her skin tone.

"Do you happen to have any input in this?" she asked, gesturing grandly between the two of them in their onesies as they shuffle inside. "I'd feel a little bit better if you had tried to convince Uriah not to do this."

Last edited:
large.jpg

jack kim

Makomin Makomin

jack couldn't completely fault their president for a decision like this, especially since he contributed to the discussion and suggested it as a cute little joke, but he sure did wish he just shut up that day as soon as he stepped outside of his dorm room. first of all, it took quite a bit of patience to ignore ethan's cooing (and mooing) when he got dressed; second of all, his reputation as a respectable prefect was being tainted. he had udders.

thankfully, there wasn't much actual harassment aside from ethan, and he felt very comfortable. the unsightly udders doubled as a little pouch that he was able to keep small things in, like his wallet, so the lack of pockets wasn't too bad. he even got a few compliments. even though he'd been on a diet and the cow onesie made it look like he gained a few pounds, it seemed that being "thicc" was the new trend now.

he arrived at the buses and boarded one. for some naive, childish reason, road trips and vacations always made him a bit giddy. watching everything that passes with scarily trained eyes from the window, taking a nap en route, getting to experience something new and exciting; it was enough to be on his mind the whole week prior. now, it was finally time to go.

he nodded a small hello to cecilia and kat in passing and took a seat directly behind ben and persephone. he was going to see how this little friendship between them was developing, and in what direction it was going. ben would definitely be under his supervision for the entirety of the trip if he could help it and, plus, as prefect, it's practically his job, so you can't fault him for it.

Last edited:
Louis Blutmond
Interactions: Bob Skryx Skryx , Ben Aster Aster , Pers, Usha Makomin Makomin
Mentions: Jasmine, Curtis

Five seconds in stepping foot inside Requiem, it seems like Louis had made his mind to the affiliation he'd like to join. Syndicate was the first off his list- not only it being too intimidating, he wasn't fond of spending time with more pretentious looking people than necessary. Next was Pandora, which he at first considered, yet something about their motto (and the President's speech) threw him off. In the end, there had always been one place for him: Genesis. A place he could from now on dare to call home.

Louis had discovered that their President, Jasmine, was more than pleasant. Elegant red hair, charming smile- when she spoke, it felt as though a soothing wind past by. In no time at all, Louis had made his mind. From the corner of his eyes, he tried to meet eyes with his pack of new friends- with no avail. His fingers crossed at his sides. Oh, how he hoped that the others join Genesis too. Guess it's all left to faith and trust.

~~~

Louis was anxious. Why? Because he was too enthusiastic, and as a paradox effect, it had not cease to make him anxious. All night long Louis had paced back and forth, snapping his eyes open suddenly and hopping out off bed while muttering sunblock sunblock...I forgot my sunblock...Oh no, I didn't. It went the same with a few other objects.

He had set his alarm to ring earliest in the morning, yet for some reason he was not awoken until a set of buzzing came into his phone. Drowsily, his hand reached for the phone, pulling it off the charger as he squinted at the bright screen light. A chat from Bennett. Oversleep? Now that's funny. Louis was about to just go back to sleep before a voice of common sense rang in the back of his head.

The curly haired boy slid down to check on the time- and had one of the biggest heart attack in his life. Louis jumped forward, eyes implanted at the time stamp. Why didn't his alarm ring? He flicked over the app and then facepalmed himself. How could he mistake AM for PM?

First and foremost, Louis has learnt not to interrupt his roommate, Curtis. Their ever so brief interaction told him just that. Louis respected personal space, really. It wasn't as though he had a pet duck and invades every inch of the room with band posters or anything. With the speed of nyoom, Louis prepared himself (along with a really quick shower), threw up his beanie before finger gunning himself by the mirror. One last thing to worry about.

Louis approached the corner of the room. With a swooping movement of his hand, he picked up the sleeping duck, which made an instant quack of protest. "No, no please- don't make a sound. I can't afford it if you get caught," he pleaded the duck, shoving her into the closet. Sebastian huffed, crossing her wings. "Alright, Imma go on ahead, kay?" Louis looked over his shoulder as he headed to the door, dragging his things behind him.

Louis skidded his way down the corridors, rushing past students who might had also overslept. He reached over to his phone, texting Ben back with a ray of emojis and panic caps locks. Then he shifted to a number. Bob. Wonder if he had overslept. With that Louis typed in a quick you awake? Hurry I'll save you a seat.

It didn't take as long as he thought and before he knew it, he was already on the school bus. His eyes quickly scanned for now a slightly more familiar set of faces, but there was only one person he aimed to find: Bennett.

"Excuse me- coming through," he said as he slipped through the mass of people. When he saw a blonde girl round the back row, he smiled and nodded. She was also one of the freshman he saw joining for Genesis. Hadn't got much chance talking to her, he wished he might befriend her on this trip. "Hey!" he greeted. "Usha, right? Aren't you one of the new Genesis? I'm Loui-"

He paused when he finally spotted Ben near the front...in an elephant onesie. Louis sighed slightly. He had almost forgotten that the boy was in Pandora. But it does look sorta...cute. The Genesis boy looked at Usha, giving her a small shrug before another nod of acknowledgement. "Looking forward talking to you more," he said before rushing towards Ben's location.

"Hey, Ben!" he greeted from afar, approaching him- only to have his heart sink when he saw a redheaded girl sitting next to the Pandoran. Wha- who was this? Louis tried to rack his brain in his list of faces. Perhaps a friend Ben made in Pandora? "Um, hi," Louis forced up a smile up his face and greeted shortly. It was alright- he could sit across them. After all he did promise Bob to save a seat. He was totally not disappointed or anything.

Louis shifted in the spot by the aisle, propping his bag beside him to save a seat for his roommate. The Genesis boy kept a smile on his face, deciding to pay more attention to Ben. "Nice onesie."

Last edited:
Zander Munroe

tumblr_or8sa3ToBm1w9jjzno1_400.png
Mood: Tentatively... Relaxed? On edge because of it.
Interactions: Jas
Mentions: Uriah, Gen Beans™
Tags: Aster Aster Makomin Makomin

Zander had thought about today a lot in the weeks leading up to it. When his roommate wasn't keeping him awake, with whatever hair-brained scheme happened to be bouncing around in that cavern between his ears at the time, this was. They weren't ready. But they had to be. When the day inevitably came, Zander felt oddly at ease. The sort of feeling that comes with acceptance, of relinquishing control and letting the current take him wherever it willed. Alongside it cropped up a plucky kind-of optimism. What could possibly go wrong? He was going to be there, after all. Jas, too. Bobbi. Everyone would be there. He'd done this before. So could they. Maybe a day at the beach wouldn't be so bad after all. Even better if he got to spike a volleyball into another affiliate's face. Everything would be fine.

"Jas." Zander tried to get his President's attention over the heads of their gaggle of new Genesis members. "You got this? I'm gonna head aboard." And make sure no one's causing trouble. He left the last part out for the sake of the new kids. It was no secret that new Gen kids were the freshest of the fresh meat. It was also no secret that the Genesis VP would rearrange the face of anyone caught roughing up any member of Genesis on his watch.

When he had confirmation from Jas that she had things well under control out here, Zander waded through the crowd and onto the first bus. He was greeted to what the philosopher's called controlled chaos. He made his way down the aisle and found an un-occupied bench. The Genesis VP eased himself into it, swinging his leg wide and letting it dangle off the end, taking up the whole space for himself. There were new Genesis members across the way, but Zander ignored them. They were fine. For now. Instead, he glowered out the window and tried to imagine all the ways today could go right.

I see a bad moon a-rising
I see trouble on the way
Φ

Interactions: Persephone Makomin Makomin Jack normal normal Louis s e v e n s e v e n
"A cat one would suit you," Bennett agrees, remembering the ginger kitten he ran across weeks ago. "Maybe a tabby cat, like Garfield," he grins, pointing at her hair, "So your colors would match."

His eyes lit up at the sight of Louis and he's relieved to see that his friend had woken up in time, "Thanks. It's not mine though. I borrowed it from a friend," he replies before asking Louis if he got his text, "I was worried you'd oversleep. I'm glad we're on the same bus at least," Bennett says smiling like he's sharing a secret. He watches as Louis takes the seat across him. Given how Persephone was on the outer seat, he would have to talk over her if he wanted to talk to Louis. He didn't think she'd really like that but it was a good thing cell phones were a thing. Bennett could just text Louis!

"Oh, Jack! You're here too," Bennett exclaims, finally noticing his mentor (he calls him that in his head and someday he might just slip those words out on accident) seated behind him. His body twists to catch a glimpse at the other passengers seat behind him. The colorful animal heads showed just how many Pandorans were in the particular bus. "We sure look like a zoo, don't we," he states more than asks.

It's funny. They look more like a bunch of kids going on a trip than predestined defenders of Imperia going out to fight elemental Tenebrae.

Last edited:
Uriah Kershaw

7fbdc2b272cccedd848c5591d2f7e7e2.jpg

Interaction: Jack normal normal & Cecelia chamomile chamomile & Kat Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart & Ben Aster Aster

There were times in one's life whereby they question whether they deserve a title that they were given. Uriah Kershaw was aware of the type of Affiliation President he was, compared to the other two. He also knew that there were a number of students who felt like he wasn't worthy to be Pandora's president. Even though he rarely dwelled on the thought, he silently agreed.

Today was one of those days he agreed a bit more than others. He could see the amount of colourfully-dressed students in various animal onesises scattered outside the bus. He felt proud but at the same time, a failure to his Pandora members.

Hopping onto the bus, he adjusted his green onesie to ensure that his tail was actually situated at his behind. The long pink tongue that was drooping from his neck was swaying from side to side.

Ah, yes. The male decided to wear an onesie that represented one of the Beasts, or rather animal, he could transform into- a Basilisk. He grinned widely when he noted his vice president in her cat onesie as well as Cecelia in her fox one.

"You two look so cute." Uriah called out from the front of the bus before making his way to them. Kat didn't seem too fond of it but Cecelia was rather...indifferent? The male then reached into his pocket before handing each of the members two golden star stickers.

The Gold Star system was still his best bid as a president. The member with the most stickers would get a reward by the end of every semester- A kiss from Uriah and an order that would be issued to everyone at Pandora (just like the onesies).

From the corner of his eye, he noted Ben before practically running to his side. He noted the presence of a redhead but he didn't recognise her from Pandora. "You look great too! I almost want to throw you in the back of my trunk." Uriah's puns and jokes were never really appreciated but be knew his members loved him even though they were bad. He then too, handed Ben two golden star stickers before he discreetly handed him one more.

He was about to ask Ben where he got his onesie from when he saw a flash of black and white.

....and pink.

Jack.

Making his way to the Pandora prefect, he slid into the seat next to him before wrapping his arm around Jack's shoulder. His grin was so big that one would assume that he was having a great day. And he was, starting from Cece and Kat.

"You moo-ve me, Jack." The blond said before whispering, "Did I tell you you were one of my favourites in Pandora?"

He wondered whether Jack took it seriously or not. But then again, everyone at Pandora was his favourite. Uriah genuinely loved every one of his members and he hoped they did the same.

Persephone Vandegraft
superthumb.jpg

Interactions: Ben Aster Aster & Louis s e v e n s e v e n

The redhead wondered whether the reception by the beach would be strong enough. She knew that the purpose of this trip was to 'gain real-life experiences' on what it would be like to actually face off with a tenebrae but there would be moments whereby they would be given the options of doing what they wanted.

Persephone had decided that she was going to find a shady area to stay under and probably update her fans on social media. "A Tabby cat is cute-" she was about to finish her sentence when a number of people boarded the bus.

One, however, seemed rather close to Ben. Another guy. She had never really seen him before. He wasn't wearing an onesie and she didn't recognise him from Syndicate. Then again, she never really bothered about most people.

Louis looked as though he was placed in an awkward situation. Judging from the way his bright greeting for Ben turned into a short 'um, hi', she reckoned he didn't know how to react to someone he has never met sitting with a close friend of his.

"Hi, I'm Persephone." She introduced herself with a side smile before stuffing her hand into her shorts pocket. The redhead could feel her phone already in reach and wondered whether taking it out would be better.

She didn't do well in awkward situations.

penguin.jpg
Robert Daze

Mood: Rich
Form: Human dressed as a penguin and not an actual penguin
Interactions: Zander Elenion Aura Elenion Aura
Post no.4
There were three things Robert Daze loved unconditionally in this world: Uriah, Kaia, and money. Hence, while usually he would be sleeping in as late as possible and getting his beauty sleep, one of his one true loves was calling him and he was up bright and early to answer it. Rob had a self proclaimed entrepreneur spirit -others called it being an asshole- and he may or may not have spread some rumours telling the new little Pandoras that the onesies were in fact optional. It was a brilliant plan, making the more reluctant ones think they had a choice. Then Bam! one day before the trip, he did his responsibility as a prefect reminding everyone exactly what punishment their president would exact on them if they weren't wearing the required dresscode and 'oh no you didn't get one? hey what a coincidence I do have a spare onesie lying around that can fit you even though we are nowhere near the same size how badly do you want it'. Of course there were those who had simply left it too late and were desperate, though for the very few he liked he was content to give them a decent price.

Too easy.

And for those he had missed yesterday, well he was up early waiting to catch those fools. It was slightly hilarious and terrifying, the blonde boy dressed in a penguin onesie lurking around the corner from the buses and ambushing un-onesied Pandoras. Truth be told, he didn't mind wearing it. Girls loved it when a man was confident enough to wear something this adorable. He was sure of it. Of course there were some that refused, not all first years were complete idiots. He shrugged off those he couldn't intimidate or guilt (my best friend, the president, would be very sad if he didn't see all of you wearing one. Don't you care about his feelings? He sure cares about yours). Uriah would deal with them later. Besides, he sure wasn't making a loss. The grin he was wearing threatened to split at his face as the bidding war over the last onesie of a certain size ended after reaching impressive heights. Seeing as he only had a couple left, he stuffed them in his duffel bag and headed to the bus. The rest knew where to get one from by now.

Humming cheerfully to himself, Rob scanned the bus, looking for Uriah and Kaia. Ah, there he was, clinging onto Jack. He was about to make his way over when he spotted someone else. He just couldn't resist.

"Hi Zan Zan. What do you think?" He asked cheerfully once he was beside the row the Genesis Vice President occupied, taking up two seats.He gestured to himself, making it clear he was talking about the penguin onesie he was currently wearing. Before the other boy could answer, he rushed on. "Aww, you saved me a seat. Thanks darling," And with that he turned and laid himself across the broody boy so that he was practically sitting in his lap, head lying on his chest. Rob knew he was in for it, but he really couldn't help himself. Ever since Uriah had gotten him as a roommate their time spent together had increased and the boy had made him displeasure towards him very clear. It was way too fun to annoy him. "I can't wait to go to the beach. Won't it be amazing honey? Oh wow your chest is so..." he ran his fingers over it. "Firm."

Knowing that would definitely inspire some form of retaliation, he braced himself and quickly slithered away at the first hint of Zander moving, laughing loudly as he darted out of reach.

• Khione Silverblade •
large.jpg
Interactions: Octavius Makomin Makomin Axel s e v e n s e v e n
Khione was in a dilemma. Somehow, she's gotten herself roped into the back seat, between Axel and Octavius on a single bus, when in truth, the elites ought to be scattered one per bus. There was panting near the left corner of their row and Khione fixed her eyes towards the front of the row, refusing to look down at the large golden retriever sitting at her feet. Goddess knows how Octavius managed to sneak Rex in.

Not only were they breaking one rule but two. T W O. They were elites, they were supposed to be setting an example and the goody two shoes in Khione was sweating more than a sinner at church.

"Can you stop fidgeting, Khio," Axel said lazily, crossing his arms behind his head. He looked like he couldn't care less about the dog. "We're not going to get in trouble, you know?" He, like most elites, have long gotten used to abusing their status.

"I don't know Xel... I don't have a good feeling about this," she whimpered, straightening stiffer in her seat when a teacher shot a look towards them. If she could sink further she would but being seated center in the back meant that she was the first person people saw when they boarded the bus. It didn't help that Octavius was huge and Axel had bright platinum hair, making them stand out like sore thumbs next to her.

"I think I should probably move..." Khione mumbled nervously, getting up only to have Octavius and Axel pull her back down into her seat. Their hands rested on her shoulders, preventing her from leaving.

"You need some chips," Octavius suggested.

"No, I don't," Khione muttered under her breath.

Failing to catch her words, the large male leaned closer, "What did you say?"

There was a pause.

"...Yeah, I think I need some chips," she resigned to her rule-breaking, stress-eating trip.

Last edited:

• Ophelia Sinclair •
Ophelia hated sitting in public buses. Being a nobleman's daughter, she was used to having her own private rides to take her around. This was a personal new for her, which she wouldn't have minded until the president of Pandora decided to usher in a ridiculous rule for their members to be wearing animal onesies. She would bite her thumb at them.

Fur was the absolute worse, especially when it flicked specs of dust into the air, made visible only by the presence of sunlight. Her nose itched and she held a clean handkerchief to her mouth to keep from sneezing.

"Is this seat available?"

Ophelia looked up at the brunette asking and gave a curt nod. She shifted towards the window, letting the stranger sit on the outer seat.

"They're cute," she commented, with a sweet edge to her voice, "I'm Ophelia. I don't recall seeing you around."

Which made sense given how Lily was an elite and mostly in Elemental Anima training class.
372dadab3de9e0e9c97b2b0154d889bb1492597437_full.png
Ѧ
Mood: I hate fur onesies. Uriah would pay for this.
Interactions: Lily chamomile chamomile

Last edited:
• Curtis Laucron•
Curtis wasn't trying to look for Kaye; a lie which he telling himself as grey eyes skimmed through the faces, hoping to catch sight of the pretty brunette. He wouldn't deny that he was disappointed when he found she wasn't there, but he was far too into the bus now to walk back and hop on another one. That would be embarrassing and increase his chances of running into someone unfavorable. Someone like Ajax or Uriah, or that unsettling Syndicate prefect.

Moving towards the back of the bus, Curtis sat himself in one of the empty seats. His arms crossed over his chest as he faced out the window, clearly unopened for any interaction. Those who tried were either very brave or very stupid.
large.jpg
Ѧ
Interactions: Opened
Mentions: Kaye Sasil Sasil Ajax Polaris. Polaris. Uriah Makomin Makomin

Last edited:
Octavius Harred

images

Interactions: Axel s e v e n s e v e n & Khione Aster Aster

Octavius loved trips.

He enjoyed the sun enveloping his large figure (and having his smaller-framed friends bask in the shade his shadow gifted them). The Elite Ten member especially loved it when he was given the opportunity to play with his pooch. Octavius Harred was lucky enough to have Rex with him at the dorms but he wished that he could spend more time with his best friend.

Somehow or another, the Elite Ten member manages to convince the organising committee and its teachers to let him bring along his Golden Retriever. He had gone to the Academy's front desk office to hand in his appeal letter. Surprisingly, it was approved after a week. Octavius might have mentioned something about a guide dog to his addiction of chips.

Octavius, Khione and Axel had made their way to the back row (tagging along was Rex) as the back row gave them the leverage of a whole seat to themselves without any handrests or contriction of sorts. The Golden Retriever sniffed the ground he was to sit on before sitting comfortably and giving a contented sigh.

The male reached down to give his best friend a small pat on the head. But just before he did so, it was as though it read Octavius' mind, whipping his head backwards at his owner.

tenor.gif

Octavius could hear his female companion screeching in her seat as Axel yawned, obviously not amused at the fact that he needed to wake up earlier than usual for the trip.

"You know, sometimes I get a feeling that you're stressed out too much." The male directed at Khione before giving her a few pats on her back, obviously not picking up the explosion of stress that was about to surface any minute. He could see Axel smirking from the corner of his eye.

He had told Axel that Rex was brought on the trip after he got written permission. He wondered whether he should have mentioned about it to Khione. Regardless, Octavius picked his backpack up from the floor before setting it on his lap. He then unzipped it before gesturing for the both of them.

"We don't need to panic. I brought a lot of food. You can pick whatever you like, Khione." Evidently, there were bags and bags of aluminium packaging for assorted chips flavour- Sour cream, barbeque, pizza-flavoured, tomato sauce and even a wasabi-spiced one.

If there were to be a sudden apocalypse, they knew they would at least die from high-blood pressure or cholesterol rather than starvation.

Last edited:

tumblr_inline_p7he7wN7Ke1szv97g_250.gif

Post 3| Bus| Interacts with: Makomin Makomin Skryx Skryx Elenion Aura Elenion Aura normal normal

As she passed by others, the female left nothing but a light lingering breeze behind her. The brunette curls swayed back and forth much like a pendulum against the gentle wind. The beach was singing her name and there was no way in hell she was going to miss it.

Kaia was awake, bright and early at 5 in the morning sharp. The sun barely made its presence but the female was ready to rock it. Her inner self squealed at the sight of the onesie, a rabbit costume with the softest hazelnut fur. She was pretty confident that Rob jacked up the price the moment her eyes laid on it but she paid the scammer anyways.

Bypassing the line of suckers students (ha, silly genesis students who actually followed the rules), Kaia hopped eagerly onto the bus. It was stuffed with students gossiping and already saving seats for their friends, using their backpacks or extremities as placeholders. Her eyes flickered from one head to another until she found her Uriah sitting with Jack. How adorable, maybe I could use one of their laps as a seat cushion. Or maybe not, neither looked fat enough for a comfortable ride to the beach and thus she slipped to the empty seat behind them. Resting both of her arms on their backseat, Kaia threw her small backpack on the floor before eyeing each one with a grin. “Morning gentlemen,” the female nodded to both.

“Looking dashing, Jack,” she ruffled his hair affectionately. “And fine as ever, Uriah. But when are you not ever? Where’s Rob-”

Her attention was swiftly directed to the loud laughter, Kaia could recognize the soft vibrations of his voice from anywhere. “Robbie,” she waved her arm, “over here.” Cerulean orbs darted to the wavy bed head that just took the brunt of Rob’s prank. “Oh! Zan Zan! Come sit with us, you can sit on Uriah’s lap, there’s always room for more.”

Essena_Oneil_quitting_Social_Media.jpg

otto.medium.png

Curtis Aster Aster & Louis s e v e n s e v e n || Bus || "I am hungry, heh."

The blond female was content with sitting alone. She didn't need a chatterbox like most of the Pandorans talking her ears off. Usha was also pretty sure it would be for the best that she didn't get another detention slip and warning letter from the academy for punching a vegetable student.

Just as she was about to rest her eyes, she noted the presence of a tall and almost lanky-looking male. She was about to glare at him when she noted she recognised him from Genesis. His name was....Loui? Like Vouis Luitton but with an 'L'?

....Loo-ee

Just as she was about to respond, he made his way to someone he was more familiar with, she assumed. "Alright, Loo-ee." She responded before going back to staring at the front of the bus.

That was until she saw him enter.

His toussled black hair that was accompanied by a small frown as his eyes skim through the faces that were on the bus. He stood tall and walked in a way that told her he was definitely going to remember her.

He was definitely her type.

He didn't look like a chripy, over-enthusiastic and spectacles-wearing loudmouth.

She smirked to herself before making her way to the male's seat at the back. She casually took a seat next to him before turning to him.

No point beating around the bush.

"Usha, a pleasure I'm sure." She said with a confident yet sultry smile before grabbing his hand and shaking it. She didn't give him a chance to pull away as she placed his hand back on his lap. "It's definitely a pleasure for me." She blatantly flirted before giving a wink.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back