• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ► Insignia: Quests ◄

Uriah Kershaw

7fbdc2b272cccedd848c5591d2f7e7e2.jpg

Interaction: Kaia Polaris. Polaris. and Rob Skryx Skryx
Quest: Protect the Boss

Uriah Kershaw's eyebrow cocked up at the half spat of a reply and another half of a retaliation from Jasmine. For the daughter of a duke, she sure wasn't bright from the sense of logically or brain smart. "And you're placing your lover at danger. You sure are showing a funny way of loving him by wanting to get him killed." The blond replied with a chuckle before his lion tail flipped slightly, showing his annoyance at how difficult Jasmine was becoming for the the trio. Sure, he does not at all agree with her father's choice of forcing her to marry. He would adamantly refuse to his wishes if he was her. He would cause a ruckus if he was forced to live his whole life with someone he hardly know, let alone love. But he wouldn't be as stupid as to sneak behind closed doors and force the duke himself to go through all means as to find them, especially from what he could pick up of the duke by the mansion and environment he lives in. "Yeah, go along with Kaia, I'll change and join you two with Rob." He said when his male friend approached him with his set of clothing.

"Thanks Rob," was all he said as he took his set of clothing and begin to change into it. His inner white and flannel shirt to begin with, followed by his worn out jeans,wrist watch and his sneakers. Just as he finished clicking his watch into place, his friend spoke up about the jewels the two have stole. Smirking, the male rested an elbow on the other male's shoulder, "Now that wouldn't be fun, would it? Let's have a bet, shall we?" Uriah knew that Robert Daze, just like his surname implied, has a daze for bets. He loved them, even if they were to be unaccomplished.

"Winner gets all the jewels and the loser has to fork out an extra 300 G. Not to mention, the loser becomes the slave of the winner for a whole week." The male grinned his infamous grin before wrapping an arm around Rob's shoulder, "So, you in?" He then placed an arm out for the male to shake. Just then, Kaia had called out to them. "The winner is the one Jasmine fancies the most." He said before making his way to the carriage.

His smile drooped slightly at the fact that the trio had to travel by foot. Of course, they were getting paid but they weren't slaves. About ten minutes in, Kaia's legs were to give way and he had to admit that he was quite hungry too. As they stopped in an Italian restaurant, the male swiftly took a seat next to Kaia and in front of Jasmine. He didn't plan to do or say anything that had a romantic or sensual nature to it. He preferred the road of a friendship as he knew Rob would try his luck with the former. "Beef lasagna with extra mozzarella, please." He said with a smile. Just then, Jasmine grasped onto her stomach and asked them to stay put.

"Sorry about this but no," Uriah immediately said before turning to Kaia, "Kaia, could you follow Jasmine in the washroom? After what happened just now, I don't want us to chase after you again." He said before looking back at Jasmine. "It'll at least be better than either Rob or myself going in. But you can take your pick."

a670690922bd6f30666c57677569030d.gif
Zander Munroe
x QUEST x

The Thief

x STATUS x

In progress

x LOCATION x

The Market, Requiem City

x TEAM x

Zander

& Jack ( normal normal )

Quest #1: The Thief
Zander smirked as Jack’s doubtfulness of his own plan popped up in his voice, and was about to give him the old better luck next time when he spotted movement down below. Jack must’ve seen it too, turning back with a smirk of his own.

"You think he's going anywhere suspicious?"

”I dunno. But we’re going to find out." He was already moving toward the fire escape as he spoke. The first actual lead all night had jumpstarted his excitement. Finally. ”Let’s go!” He whisper-shouted for Jack to hurry up before flying down the metal staircase, practically leaping from one level to the next, all the while being careful and quiet, not wanting to scare their mark just as he had started to potentially become useful.

He stuck to the shadows of the market. There were plenty to choose from in the dead of night. Every few moments he'd check ahead, searching for the telltale wick candlelight that Burt carried with him. Soon enough, the fishmonger turned down an alleyway leading away from the market and into a dead end, sheer brick walls on three of its four sides. A decent enough place for a meeting. Scanning for a new vantage point, Zander found one in the form of an abandoned tenement complex, whose windows were shoddily boarded up.

He signaled to Jack his plan, then when Burt was well out of sight down the alleyway, Zander approached the rotting wooden door. A small push and the lock snapped off. They were in. Ascending the ramshackle stairs three steps at a time, Zander found a nearby window overlooking the alley. It was boarded up, but he could peer below through the gaps in the wooden boards.

Burt was in plain view, standing in the center of the abandoned alleyway. He was turning in place in a small circle,
holding his candle lantern out in front of him. He appeared to be looking for something, or someone. Zander could hear Burt's breath rattling in his chest when he called out to the dark in a hushed voice.

"Are you there?"

To Zander's amazement, a second voice answered, though he could not place its source.

"Keep your voice down." Spoke the second man. Burt couldn't seem to place it either, whipping his lantern this way and that. Then Zander saw it, footprints appearing in the dirt, with no body attached to them. He felt his eyes widen in surprise. Jack was right. He muttered under his breath.

"Holy shit."

akina kanashimi

"Your face is one only a mother can love...
AKINA.PNG
and one I'll never forget."
rat infestation // Ajax and Akina // in progress[/bg]

Akina shot Ajax dagger eyes as he caused more inconvenience about the fish to the owner of the warehouse.

"Seriously? Oh my god. You can have my fish. I don't like fish either way, okay?" Akina rolled her eyes, and continued her small little monologue. "Calm down, the fish isn't that expensive..." She just smiled back when the man said she can have her own ration, but she shook her head and smiled. After Akina had prepared her dagger, she caught sight of Ajax staring at her previously-a-rock-now-a-dagger. She didn't mind, it was usual for most people to be confused as to whether her anima powers were related to alteration or illusion. Instead of answering him, she decided she would reply after they had finished killing all the tenebrae.

Inside the dark warehouse, Akina almost instantly retched at the horrific smell of the musty ground and the mold around. She concluded that this would have been the work of the tenebrae rats, as the warehouse should have been occupied most of the time. Akina watched a large horde of rats run at them, and suddenly be deflected away from the pair. So that's his anima... interesting, Akina thought. But she had no time to think about other things, and she jumped over to attack a group of the tenebrae rats.

Using her anima, she turned the group of rats into a large statue, and then flung it against the wall where it broke into pieces, which killed them during the process. She continued this, hoping Ajax would also help in the murder of the rats. However, no matter how many times she turned a rat into stone or dirt and crushed it under her foot, it seemed as though there was an infinite amount of rats that kept appearing out of thin air.

When Ajax suggested luring them together into a small section, Akina nodded as she flung a rat onto the ground and stepped on it. Akina dived farther into the back of the warehouse, and she searched around for some loose bits and pieces she could use to murder the rats with. She ran through the hordes of rats, and deflected as many bits of rat as she could with her dagger. She got to a tub of loose hinges and nails, which she grabbed a large handful of. Running back to where the door of the warehouse would be, the items loosely gathered in her hands started to glow, and they turned into small portions of old food, dried up crumbs of bread, old cheese, and even some rotten vegetables. In a hurry and at the lower level, Akina wasn't able to create the highest quality version of the food items, and had to do with what she had.

When the rats caught the scent of the food, the rushed at Akina, who in a hurry, threw them all on the ground, where a bunch of rats hurried over and followed the scent. They gathered together, each nibbling away at the rotten food.

"Hey," Akina said to Ajax. "C'mon. It's time to kill them. And hurry up, it smells like fresh rot in here! I wanna get out of here. And behind the rotting smell, it smells like fish. And you know I hate fish."

Akina went over to the colonies of rats forming, and started to kill the ones who were still loose and about. She waited for Ajax to deal the final blow and finally get rid of the rats on the ground, and she calmly returned to where she stood at the beginning and got the key out of her pocket and looked over to Ajax, with an expectant look on her face. She was ready to get out of the badly-smelling warehouse and finally return the Requiem Academy and finally get something worthwhile done.

Polaris. Polaris.
coded by dwale

Last edited:

tumblr_omytq5Vcgl1rm5ogdo4_250.gif

Ѧ

Quest: Monster Raid

Team: Quinn & Kat( Aster Aster )

Quest #3: Monster Raid
Shiiiiick. Quinn sat on the edge of an end-table, blade in her left hand angled down, whetstone in her right. Running the stone against the flat of her blade, she stared up at the Pandoran. Shiiiiiiiick.

"Stop being dramatic." If you can help it. Quinn's eyes narrowed ever so slightly as the maid lingered, clearly intrigued as to the nature of their relationship, based on Kat's overreaction.

"Oh, so you two know each other?" The maid asked, clearly fishing for some kind of story.

"No." Quinn retorted sharply, standing and tucking the whetstone away in her hip pouch. "If we need anything, we'll be sure to let you know." Was Quinn's way of saying, get lost. The maid took the hint, bowing her head slightly, and vacated the room. Once she was gone, the Syndicate turned her attentions to Kat, tucking her sword away in its sheath across her back. "What are you doing here?" A redundant question. Obviously she was here for the mission. But why did it have to be her? They were standing face to face, now, eye to eye.

In a low voice, Quinn offered her final warning. "If you screw this mission up, I'll make sure you regret it." In that very same moment, the doors to their room burst open, and Quinn felt her eye twitch. Good Goddess, what now? A guard detail of nasty-looking, armored brutes stormed in, surrounding a small, squirrelly looking man Quinn assumed to be Mr. Crassus.

"Thank you both for coming," Crassus addressed them as he fiddled with his fingers and cast a nervous glance from one girl to the other. Quinn tilted her head, taking note of this. He didn't seem very impressed with the Magisters he'd ordered. She'd just have to change his mind.

Quinn cast Kat a sidelong glance before turning to face Crassus, clasping her hands together behind her back. "We're happy to help." Her chin held high, she eyed each of the guardsmen one by one before her gaze fell on Crassus again. "Are you sure it's safe for you to be here? Maybe you should leave, until it's safe." Run, idiot. If you KNOW Tenebrae will spawn here, then why would you stay?

"I... I trust I am in no danger. You both are trained Magisters, yes?" His wispy mustache bounced as he spoke. Now his incredulous looks earlier made sense. Quinn looked over at Kat again, then back at Crassus. Did he simply misspeak, or did he actually believe that he'd hired actual Magisters for this mission? Either way, Quinn saw no reason to correct his error. Doing so would probably only jeopardize the mission more than it already was...

"Yes, sir. Of course. Quinn's eyes betrayed no truth of the lie her mouth had spoken. Crassus seemed pleased. Now all that was left was to defeat the Tenebrae when they emerged, collect the reward, and return to Requiem. And if she was lucky, a Tenebris would take Kat, too.
[FONT=Domine[SIZE=2]​
[/FONT]​
Ѧ

Robert Daze
Interactions: Uriah Makomin Makomin Kaia Polaris. Polaris.

"You just don't want to admit you lost," his words were smug but the gleam in Rob's eyes said that the dare was on. "But whatever, I'll win this one too," he boasted. "Are you sure you even have 300g to spare?" Taking Uriah's hand in a firm shake to seal the deal, he rubbed his hands together gleefully. "Oh the things I'm going to make you do." The terms of the bet didn't bother him too much, but his pride would never live it down if any girl liked Uriah more than him. Already he was plotting in his head how to charm the Duke Allabama's daughter and what he would make Uriah do. He had overheard what Jasmine has yelled at his two friends. She already had a lover and since she was being forced into an arranged marriage he didn't think his usual straight out flirting would help in this case. Rob normally wouldn't care, but there was money and pride on the line. He needed to think this through.

"Funny," Rob smirked as Kaia muttered to them about the bald guard. "I was about to say he looks like a butt. Sure you got that K?" He nodded to the ring she held and couldn't help teasing her, lightly bumping against her. "It looks pretty valuable. Are you sure you won't...drop it?" The fact they were made to walk was annoying but he spent the first few minutes before Kaia started complaining picking idly at the gold plating and thinking about how to charm Jasmine. It was obvious she saw them as the enemy, so if he was gonna get her to like him he would have to pretend to be sympathetic and that he was 'on her side'.

They sat down in the restaurant, Rob noting how much in a rush Uriah was to sit opposite Jasmine instead. Shooting an irritating smirk at Uriah, he slid into the seat next to her, casually saying, "I think I'll stick with plain ol' mac and cheese," before glancing over at Jasmine when she stood up suddenly. "Chill, Uriah," he said to his friend. "It's not like she's our prisoner or anything. She can go alone if she wants. Besides, baldy is keeping watch outside." He looked over at Kaia and silently asked her to back him up on this. Jasmine gave him a strange look and hurriedly left the table.

A J A X
”Seeing people change isn’t what hurts the most. It’s remember who they used to be.”

[FONT=‘karla’][/FONT]
Rat Infestion || Requiem City || Ajax & Akina || Completed

Mass attacks was what Ajax hated doing the most for it drained more out of him than killing one by one even with the longer duration. The quick spurts of energy required was abysmally exhausting so he waited for Akina to work her magic. He watched her darted further back into the warehouse, looking for…nails? His confusion was only marked by a raise of an eyebrow either in astonishment or befuddlement. He watched the broken hinges and nails transform into small portions of food and within seconds, rats seemed to have appeared out of nowhere. From above, behind, right, left, and all gathering at the sight of a rotten spoiled lunch. It was good enough but to hurry the process, Ajax knelt down on one knee and with his anima, all the remaining rats in sight were pushed towards the food.

He stood back up, a tonfa in each hand before a button was pressed to lengthened it causing his weapon to resemble more of a staff. He switch his hold on it, removing the scabbath on the long curve handles revealing that his tonfa in reverse has two-scythe-like weapons. The left tonfa blade was inverted giving it a pinwheel appearance if paired with the right one. For the male who lacks motivation to get up every day, having a sharper weapon to kill was a much faster way to kill tenebrae. “I got it,” he answered as she pestered him about killing and what not. She did half of the work and now he had to do the rest. The pair of tonfa-scythe were raised up in the air as if they were controlled with strings by a puppeteer. However, within a blink of an eye, they were rushed to slice up the rats hacking off tails, limbs, heads immediately killing the rodents. They swirl in circles as fast as blenders, slicing through muscles, bones, and cartilage. The blades were drenched in black blood as the stench of rot filled up the room. The squeaky sounds of rats were exuded each time one of them died and none escaped fast enough to stop the killing spree. Blood pooled underneath the mass destruction with Akina’s manmade food floating around. However, the sheer amount of rodents were unexpected and after most were dead, Ajax’s tonfa returned swiftly back into his hands as he frowned at the blood dripping from them.

He watched Akina kill the remaining ones and when she returned to their original spot, he looked around to find a rag to clean off the blood stains on the blades. Eyeing one from the corner, the towel moved towards his hands as he wiped his weapon clean. Akina opened the door once more and while the whole quest seemed to take only ten minutes, over an hour has passed since they entered the storage room. He hadn’t realized how long they spent tackling each rat one by one in the beginning but at least the final plan made it swifter. With the sun already setting, Ajax mentally sighed at the fact that he won’t be able to go fishing. They walked out to find the storeowner anxiously waiting outside and a bright smile reached his face when he saw them safe and sound.

“Oh thank goddess! Did you kill them all?”

“They’re all gone. We did leave their flesh for you to handle,” Ajax replied before holding out a hand. “Where’s our money?”

“Thank you! Here are your 20 G coins each,” he said handing the money to both Ajax and Akina before pulling out two ice boxes of dead fishes. “One for each. As promised.”

“Hn no they’re both mine,” Ajax recalled what Akina said earlier. “She doesn’t want them,” he grabbed each handle just as he hoisted them off the ground.

“Oh.” He suddenly remembered what he wanted to say to Akina. “Your anima is not bad.” With that, Ajax walked back, excited to have an actual dinner with Kai. At least this time around, he could proudly say he provided the ingredients.

The further he walked back, he realized that Akina was following him and soon, they both turned into Requiem Academy and his gut was right, she is a syndicate member. However surprise didn't show on his face as he walked into the housing with her and dropped the ice boxes on the ground. However, the place was just as a mess as it was when he posted the assortment quest.

"Hey," he called out. "If you got time, you can clean up the place. I'll leave it up to you." Ajax handed her the poster on the coffee table that he made Kai draw out in hopes that it would attract someone to do it.

M Y S T I M Y S T I

akina kanashimi

AKINA.PNG
the assortment // Akina // in progress[/bg]

Akina watched Ajax cut up the horrifying creatures with the two tonfas which had weirdly changed itself into a different weapon, one that Akina kept in mind. Maybe one day I should change something into that horrifying abomination of a weapon, she thought. Akina raised one eyebrow and watched him kill the remaining rats.

After that, Akina left the building as quickly as possible, Ajax close behind, most likely avoiding the horrible carcasses that Akina left a trail of while scraping the ground with her foot, trying to get the remaining tenebrae guts and blood off. She also despised the smell of the horrible guts, and her eyes lit up when they exited the horribly-smelling warehouse and finally received another breath of fresh air.

When the storeowner saw them exit and his eyes lit up, he started blabbering about how grateful he was. Ajax started talking with him, and Akina just smiled and nodded as Ajax and the warehouse owner continued their chat, and held out her hand when he offered the money. Truthfully, the only reason she didn't want the fish was because she'd rather have Ajax carry the fish to the house than her. She would probably steal from the kitchen anyways, so the more fish the better, right? Akina continued down her path towards Requiem Academy, observing the Ajax's comments about her anima.

"Thanks. It's just alteration, in case you were wondering. Not illusionism, or whatever. A lot of people get that mixed up," Akina said. "I touch something, it turns into something else, yada yada yada. So that's basically it. So what's your anima? Telekinesis?" Akina spoke in a tired voice after using so much magic, which she was not used to doing, and her voice was definitely not alike her usual taunting voice.

The rest of their walks consisted of awkward silences and trying to break the tension with small questions, but other than that, the walk back to Requiem Academy was silent and uneventful. As they both headed back to the Syndicate house, Akina sat down on the sofa, and pulled out a book labelled "Arcane Anima for Intermediate Students - 2", and opened up to the 3rd chapter, just as Ajax started talking about the cleanup. Akina picked up the badly drawn flyer, and read out loud:

"Come to the Syndicate House and help Ajax, our president, clean up. Wait, seriously? You want me to clean up? Okay, good luck trying that..." Akina asked. She rolled her eyes, and continued reading, "It is not a clean up, it is a formal assortment. I need you to dust the shelves, wipe the tables, and don't forget the toilet. Akina retched when she read this part. Your reward for completing this quest: Kai's Chocolate. Syndicate members only."

Akina stared at the poster, until she thought, chocolate... mm. Then she nodded. "Fine, I'll do your stupid cleanup. Only for the chocolate, though! I won't do it if I don't get the chocolate! Is that clear?" Akina said. She didn't wait for a response, and took a pair of plastic gloves off of the table. She also grabbed a metal adornment from the table, and turned it into a feather duster. "I might do that a bit, so don't worry if anything's missing. Heh, I should steal something..." Akina quickly came back to her senses, and casually deflected her statement, and went quickly into the other room, to start dusting the furniture. While the assortment, Akina might try to find something interesting about Syndicate, or maybe a secret about another member...
coded by dwale

Octavius Harred

images

Interaction: Axel s e v e n s e v e n
Quest: Strapple Orchards

There were many bad things in the world. Despite the fact that Octavius Harred was one who prefer to look at the bright side of things, he knew that the world wasn't like that. It was indeed a dark, cold and cruel world that swallows up even the smallest shred of sunlight. However, there will always be a consolation for him. No matter what happens, the bag of chips in his hand at the moment could always be filled up if emptied. It will indeed be the end of the world for the male if these salty, savoury and crispy delectable were to vanish from this earth. Coming back to real time, the sound of light crunching could be heard as a certain tall male took a bite out of a chip. It was flavoured salt and balsamic vinegar.

His favourite.

Octavius smiled to himself contentedly. The smile one would usually give when the smallest of satisfaction reached them but Octavius was known for his fair share of mostly small grins, rare to behold a wide one as it made him look rather odd- a giant with a wide smile. He then used his right hand that was holding the bag of chips before reaching it out to the person that was on his right. His good friend, Axel Luxforeas. "It's really good." was all he said as he used his other hand to grab another chip. Indeed, his statement was what he always muttered or said whenever he ate any sort of chip but he did mean it.

The two were currently walking their way to the town of Autumnwood. It was roughly ten minutes away from the capital of Tref itself. They had boarded a vehicle earlier on and the man who was driving it begin to explain the basics of the town- the population (about a few thousand), the roads and their agriculture system. Octavius nodded and listened on, like the eager person he can be before they were dropped off at the entrance of Autumnwood. Currently, they just past a small grocery shop that was most likely run by a family. The male then turned to face Axel, "What kind of wolves do you think we're going to handle? It's quite rare to find wolves who eat strapples."

Just then, they reached a long stretch of single-storey huts that were built closely together. Almost all of them were painted a light grey. There was one that stood out. One painted a pale green and the two knew that was the house they were to visit. The owner of it had received a report of an elder male, pleading for help on his harvest. He hoped he could be of service to the man.

Malachai Walker
Protect the Boss || In Progress
Partner: Ajax Polaris. Polaris.

555fd0e44d5097170204a9fbc931f9af.jpg

As Malachai expected, Ajax was going after the larger of the two. It wasn't a pride thing. It had more to do with which opponent was suitable for them. It was easier for Ajax to take on the mobile monkey with his tonfa than it was for Kai to try to shoot it. His aim was good, but he was still working on hitting moving objects. The turtle was something he was better suited for. His good aim would make it an easy target and all it would take was an arrow or two and he'd be done, whereas Ajax might have had to get close to the thing and try to hit it's head or something, which would be difficult with the circumference of the tonfa. They had very different strengths, but they worked well together. As the brunette was getting ready to exit the carriage after Ajax, he was stopped by the voice of the maiden. His eyes met hers, brimming with confidence. "This is what I do, darling. Don't worry. Just sit back and relax. I won't let anything hurt you."

With those comforting final words, he was off. The magister in training assessed the situation, maintaining a collected mindset. It would take a lot more than two tenebrae to panic him. Besides, he worked best under pressure. The crossbow came off his back and he got into position while Ajax dashed towards the monkey. Precision was key for him. He kept his distance from the turtle and aimed his crossbow, closing one eye. One finger pulled back the trigger in one swift, self-assured motion. The arrow flew with the force supplied by the crossbow in a straight path until it lodged itself in the head of the turtle, right inside the socket. He couldn't help the satisfied smirk that came. However, the turtle didn't quite die yet. The tenebris began to spasm and move and the aberration turned his smirk into a look of annoyance. He guessed the hit wasn't strong enough for a killing blow. So, he replaced the arrow in his crossbow, all the while irritably swearing under his breath. This was more difficult than the previous shot because the object in question was moving. His hands kept steady when aiming. With grit teeth, he pulled the trigger back and watched as the second arrow embedded itself right under the previous arrow. A thrashing turtle became a wisp of smoke, only leaving behind black blood staining the ground where it had lain.

Kai slung the crossbow back on his back and looked up just in time to see Ajax deliver a killing blow. Or rather, killing cut. One of the best parts of long distance was that it never involved the dirty aspect of close range fighting. He hated the idea of getting blood on himself. He grinned at his friend, seeing splotches of tenebrae blood on the boy. He casually strolled towards Ajax, who looked like he'd just had the most gruesome fight of his life. Unfortunately, this wasn't actually the bloodiest Kai had seen his friend. Next to Ajax, he looked as if he hadn't even participated in a fight. "You have a little-" he stopped mid-sentence and reached out, gently using his thumb to wipe blood off the boy's cheek, "-got it." He supposed that he was the only one who wouldn't get hit for casually touching Ajax. He had a sort of bad habit of touching everyone; he just becomes oblivious to the concept of personal space.

They made their way to the carriage, where his duchess was eagerly awaiting him. Kai loved playing his knight in shining armor role with the girl. He was completely aware of her infatuation with him- how could he not be? But he didn't mind. He had long ago grown accustomed to women falling for him in seconds. He just had that affect on people, even without his anima. It was incredibly useful to him and this situation was no different. The pretty girl suggested that they stop soon, disguising it as a rest for Ajax after that messy battle. There was initial disagreement, but the girl inevitably won. There was no use in trying to persuade someone who had already made up their mind.

Malachai soon felt Ajax's head on his shoulder and, as he expected, the pretty blonde was soon fast asleep. He didn't mind being used as a pillow. After that battle, the tonfa wielder was entitled to some rest. However, he was pretty sure that his gray shirt would have a some black stains on it from the blood that had splattered into Ajax's hair. Oh well. Such was the cost of friendship. While they were in the carriage, Kai decided to strike up conversation with Jasmine. He knew very well that Ajax could sleep through things much louder, so he had no qualms with talking while he slept. Within minutes, he found the girl had a rather loquacious side. Conversation was relatively easy to keep alive. He soon learned quite a bit about her childhood. She was relatively sheltered by her father, but it didn't stop her from sneaking out of the castle whenever she got the chance. It got to the point that she was assigned a guard at all times. This all made sense to Kai when he remembered that the only reason he was with her was because she had this habit of running away whenever she was supposed to meet the ugly old man she was being forced to wed.

They arrived at the inn in no time. Actually, it seemed more like a luxury hotel than it did an inn. It was by far the most expensive place he had stayed in his entire life. Thank the goddess that their expenses were being paid for. Things went pretty smoothly as they checked in up until the moment when Ajax opened the door to their room. Suddenly, the engaged woman didn't want to be alone. Her little ploy was almost painfully obvious. "Of course. I'd be happy to keep you company," Malachai responded, his voice as smooth as silk. He grinned back at Ajax, bidding him farewell with "Try not to use all the hot water."

The brunette opened the door for his little damsel in distress. He closed it behind him, though he couldn't quite tell if he had heard the click of a lock or not. The supposedly scared girl seemed more nervous than scared to him. He took a step towards her, halving the space between them.

"You know, I don't believe that you're scared. I have a feeling you have an ulterior motive here."

"I-"

"Tell me Jasmine, why do you want me alone in your room? You're nearly a married woman."
Another step nearly closed the gap.

"I don't love him!"

"If you don't love him, does that mean I can do this?"

Before she could respond, he kissed her. Her response was an obvious, resounding yes. Before he knew it, the ground was decorated in their clothing and the bed became a mess of sheets and limbs. In this experience, he learned two things: the duchess was louder than he had expected and the dresses she wore did her no justice. Kai was ready to brag to the students at the academy all about how he had managed to sleep with a duchess two days before her wedding. They went at it for a while and their dinner obligation completely slipped both of heir minds. He hadn't expected the girl's sexual appetite to be as extensive as it was. It was understandable considering she'd be abstinent for a while. It was best to get it all out before the wedding. He hoped for her sake that she wasn't subjected to consummating the gross marriage she was about to enter.

He was rather surprised when he heard a church clock ring the hour out. It was nearly time for them to leave! He was- ahem - in the middle of something. That something was the legs of the duchess. They'd just be a few minutes late, he told himself.

croppedax.gif

QUEST # 3
STARAPPLE ORCHARD

axelimagething.png

AXEL LUXFORÉAS
Team: Octavius Harred Makomin Makomin

As a member of the Elite 10, Axel had gone through countless of quests, had terminated more tenebrae than a usual person would see. How he ended up on a quest of picking apples? He had no idea. For once the blonde was unsure whether a long journey is a good or bad thing. Axel had always liked long journeys. Looking around, observing the lives of various people in new places. There had always been an odd impression about how different they are, that even behind identical arrays of grey walls nonetheless lived an entirely different family, having entirely different mindsets and going through entirely different lives. But no matter how he tried looking at this quest, he could never comprehend on how picking apples could be exciting.

The trip was somehow the only thing that made it tolerable. After a while in Requiem, the blonde felt like he needed a break from staring up at all those skyscrapers and inhaling the metallic scent of the city. As much as the driver may bore any normal person (with his drowsy voice- Axel could’ve sworn he had at least tapped his shoulder twice in the journey to make sure he was still awake), the blonde had listened intently, because information on the other hand, had never ceased to interest him. It was at least half an hour trip until they reached Tref, where they were forced to proceed their trip by foot. Now here they were, he and a fellow Elite named Octavius Harred, a strongly built man with a real intimidating anima yet a real unhealthy obsession with potato chips. Axel reached over to snatch a potato chip from the bag, the way that Octavius was beaming over a bag of chips never failed to amuse him. He knew that the brunette was never much of a smiler, and it all changed over a bag of potatoes. How cute.

We’ve seen gigantic crabs that spits out fire, women walking without her head and now you’re questioning wolves that decided to be fruitarians?” Axel replied, munching on his chips as he reached out for another handful of chips from Octavius, before adding. “Don’t worry. I still bring many with me.” He stated, nodding towards his backpack. He knew that the other male would perhaps end up moody if there weren’t additional chip stock, so Axel had made it his first priority if ever questing with the brunette and even, that bag is filled with nothing but bags of potato chips. Not extra phone battery or emergency flashlights- just potato chips.

Once they had arrived in front of the door, Axel ate down the rest of the chips he still had in his hand, licking his fingers before reaching his pockets and pulling out his phone. He glanced back and forth, checking the address of the Orchard, but then figured he didn’t need to. On the top of the shop hung a sign: Palmer’s Starapple Orchard. How convenient. The blonde tucked his phone back in before knocking on the door. A while later, approached the sound of footsteps and the door opened slightly, revealing a woman with hair rollers sticking out of every inch of her hair. She looked around her late thirties, though perhaps younger than it. “Yep? Who may you two kids be?” she spoke before she went into a series of coughing. She waved them off. “Sorry, we don’t accept scout cookies. Come back later…when we care.

The woman proceeded to close the door, but Axel held back. “ I am Axel and this is my partner Octavius. We’re from the Academy and we come for your husband…to…pick apples,” Axel said the last part with utter distaste.

Oh?” The woman’s eyebrows shot up before she slammed the doors closed. After a whole minute of voices of things unlocking and chains unrolling, the door opened fully. “Do come in. The orchards are through the back door, but do watch over your step, you do not want to step on Mister Palmer,” she said before making her way in. Axel turned to Octavius, giving him a shrug and pointing his own head with his index finger and beginning to make the cuckoo gesture. As the pair walked in, carefully not to step on any Mister Palmers, the woman lead them through the back door.

Tell me when you’re done, dearies. Only when you’re done,” she said before unlocking the door, revealing an orchard so large the blonde could not see the end of it, fruits dangling from about a million trees, yellow and ripe ready to be picked. The woman shoved them identical woven baskets, two each, before she closed and locked the door behind her. And in that moment, Axel knew it was going to be a hell of a long day.

coded by:@_707_​

A J A X
”Seeing people change isn’t what hurts the most. It’s remember who they used to be.”

Monster Raid || Requiem City || Ajax & Axel || In Progress

Maybe it was from frustration or maybe that he had to go on this god forsaken quest with a moron but his irritation was just short of exploding. Ajax usually had the tolerance of a saint mainly because he only gave shits about two things: food and sleep. Yet Axel always found a way to crawl under his skin back then and even now. Doors that weren’t ripped from their hinges were obnoxiously slammed all because their end goal wasn’t on the fourth floor. He was suppose to be here. He was programmed to be here. God damn it all! If it wasn’t for the crumpets he had on the third floor, Ajax would have sat down and taken a power nap because this quest was fucking troublesome and it wasn’t any better with Axel yapping away like some school girl who couldn’t stop gushing about her boyfriend. Oh Jay, you horrible human being. Oh Jay, look at that tenebris. Oh Jay. Fuck this quest.

He turned around to face Axel, recollecting himself and his patience. Axel does not get to him. Axel does not get to him. Axel does not get to him. A mantra was repeated and Ajax’s bored, stoic face replaced the scowl from earlier. “The quest is basically done,” Ajax shrugged. “Not our fault the dude got eaten away before we arrived. We would have saved him if you spent more time fighting and less time trying to seduce a spider.” But Axel didn’t hear him, retorting with his own rebuttal and the platinum blonde sighed heavily. “Fine, then where would he be? I opened all the doors. I say we get out of here.”

Even with his heavy refusals, Ajax followed the other blonde downstairs. A sudden shriek caused Ajax to halt his steps with his eyes furrow in confusion. “No shit, sherlock,” Ajax grumbled. “Or else we would be calling him Mrs. Cradford. Why do you never get his name right?” They descended the stairs some more and when they were on the first floor, Ajax was a second close to grabbing Axel by the wrist and dragging him out of there. They were going to beat the hell out of the requester for the money and be on their way. But Axel moved again, opening a door that led to a secret entry down the basement. 

Each shrieks irate him to no end, the high pitch rung incessantly in his ears and they were almost as bad as Axel’s waves but not quite there yet. The voices were foreshadowing death and no one in their right mind would enter except neither were sane. Ajax hues flickered downwards to the door emitting dimmed moonlight. It screamed, ‘do-not-enter’ but now he would be lying if he said he wasn’t a little bit curious. Crimson blood left a trail for them to follow as Ajax walked behind Axel downstairs and waited for him to open the door. 

“Well after you, princess,” Ajax said just as the floor flung open and they both descended to the very bottom of the mansion. Axel flicked the light switch on and just like that, lights illuminated the room unveiling three women floating in air with air defying physics. Each strand was coated with sinister white flames and their skin was a cold shade of blue. They looked as if they had been resurrected from their graves. Their optics bore straight through Ajax and it gave him a strange sensation. They looked surreal, ethereally deadly. His attention was then caught by an old man guarded in the middle of the room by the three banshees. Barely fidgeting his minute twitches were the only indication of his life. Ajax withheld a sigh at how they could have been outside collecting their rewards yet now they have more work to do courtesy of Axel. The air froze, as time seemed endless for just one moment before the scowl reached their face with the nastiest of sonic screeches following them. Just two year ago, the screeches would have frozen Ajax in his spot making him helpless. This would have been the end of him but he wasn’t the same naive boy as back then. While the screeches made him incredibly slower, he wasn’t going to be able to kill them like the tenebrae from earlier. Their powers were similar to Axel yet not as broad. They, however, managed to keep Ajax from barely moving. With intense control and focus, he was able to tear a leg off the chair Mr. Cradford sat on causing him to tumble over onto the ground, grunting and moaning in pain.

It was as if they sensed that Axel posed a greater danger and killing him off first was a better plan. The two banshees simultaneously attacked him, one with an earthly power and the other able to strike lightning rods from her hands. Their screeches never stopped but at least Ajax only had one banshee to finish off. His opponent controlled water from the vapor in the air transforming it into a bubble water right above his neck. For a split second the male was drowning but then the water was now his weapon to use. With correct vectors in place, it reflected off him and straight against the banshee’s heart. Shrieking in pain, the banshee looked more than furious but Ajax tilted his head with a smirk.

“Let’s play,” he grinned, adrenaline running high from a tough opponent that could possibly kill him if he wasn’t careful enough. Her claws elongated which he didn’t know was possible. Twenty water arrows solidifying into crystalline structures aimed to maim the Syndicate president but he flung it back at her along with the leg of the chair. If he didn’t pay enough attention, he would get hit because dodging was out of the question. Moving, he could do but it was so slow it was basically hopeless. While he could manipulate vectors of himself to get out of the way, Ajax had better plans. He wanted to see how far he could go being stunned and incapable of moving at a normal speed. The bansee quickly recovered with shadowy blood leaking from places he pierced earlier. She rushed towards him with water swords, looking ready to take the male down as her screeches continued to immobilize him. But just before she could go close enough, she switched targets, aiming her weapons at Axel out of nowhere.

Ajax was slightly surprised at the change in direction and normally a normal thing to do was take control of the weapons before they hit the other blonde but Ajax accidentally controlled Cradford who was already unconscious. The chair swung in between the banshee and Axel almost like a shield, piercing away the chains, destroying the chair as well as penetrating through Mr. Cradford’s knee. A cry of agony shook the room as Ajax dropped the injured man on the floor who hugged his destroyed knee, screaming in pain.

The banshee was distracted for one second from the suddenness of using a human as a shield and Ajax took that as an opportunity to move. The leftover ice arrows were swiftly levitated, piercing her over and over again. He aimed at all the main organs, the jugular, and all at the same time, the arrows pierced her neck decapitating the banshee in an efficient manner. Charcoal blood spurted out like a water fountain as she collapsed onto the ground. He exhaled a large sigh as if a boulder has been lifted from his chest. Ajax was so fucking tired. Hand, face, and clothes now covered in blood, he looked as if he survived a massacre. His breathing rate slowed down to normal and soon all the banshees fell from grace.

The male looked at the old man still holding his knee, sobbing in pain. “Hey, he saved your life. He’s your responsibility. Carry him upstairs.” Ajax pointed at the injured man who possibly needed a wheelchair for life now. While it was more logical for Ajax to do it with his anima, the male didn’t feel like putting in extra extra work when extra was already done. Wiping the stains on his pants, Ajax walked upstairs, opening the door and walking outside to the butlers were who now sighing a sigh of relief to see that Mr. Cradford probably had been saved. The maids were wiping away tears with the hem of their shirt.

“Oh I am so glad you made it out okay! Where is Mr. Crassus? Is he okay? Where is your other partner? You know your husband? Partner?” one maid asked, looking reassured and hopeful. Ajax grimaced at the thought of being married to Axe. Over. His. Dead. Body.

“No. I don’t know him,” he corrected her who tilted her head in confusion.

“You..two aren’t a-“

No. Your master being carried by Axel, he’ll come out any minute now,” Ajax didn’t bother mentioning that he was also coming out with a broken leg. “So, about my rewards…” he held out his hand gesturing for his coins.

s e v e n s e v e n

Last edited:

Kaia Eden Nightingale
”What did the buffalo say to his son when he left for college? Bison! Ha-ha!”

☼​
Protect The Boss || Requiem City || Uriah & Robbie || In Progress

Kaia really didn’t care about Jasmine and at this point, she’d do about just anything to settle down and get some food. With Uriah’s order, Kaia was a hundred percent sure she was going to steal some beef lasagna. It sounded so good she could practically drool at the thought of extra cheese. “Wait, I want extra cheese on my dish too!” Kaia yelled out after the waiter. However, just after they ordered and the waiter came back with glasses of water, Jasmine ruined it all because she needed to do her private duties. Uriah immediately put her on daycare duty. She shot him a look of anguished, utter betrayal before sighing. But luckily for her, Robbie came to Jasmine’s defense which only made the brunette all the more confused. What was going on between the two of them? It seemed like they were playing good cop bad cop but it didn’t matter since Jasmine dashed off.

“Imagine if she picked either one of you to take her to the bathroom,” Kaia laughed, imitating Jasmine. “I’ll take the white hair one,” she crossed her arms, attempting to look obnoxious. Snickering, the female sat back down. “Plus I’m hungry, I can’t be watching her pee. She’ll have to come back out of the entrance if she wants to escape.” Rob and Kaia’s food came sooner than Uriah as it was easier to make and involved less baking time. They ate in peace, chatting about silly things like who would be Uriah’s roommate next year.

”I hope he knows that if he rooms with you, he rooms with all of us,” she grinned, ruffling Rob’s hair. “And Rob sheds a lot of feather. Imagine if he’s a clean freak,” she shuddered at that thought. But when the waiter came back once more to refill their water and deliver the lasagna, she was getting more worried. ”I’m going to go make sure she isn’t that constipated,” Kaia told her friends just as she got up from her chair.

Walking over to the bathroom, she opened the door and went inside. Not bothering to look at the decors, the female realized that the window was wide open and all the bathroom stalls were empty. Heaving a sigh of frustration, she opened the door yelling out just like Robbie did earlier. ”She’s gone! Abort food! Stop eating! Oh take your lasagna to go! Box up my spaghetti.”

Just like that, she retreated back into the bathroom getting ready for plan B. Kaia was just about done with Jasmine and she climbed out of the window after her. Luckily, Jasmine didn’t seem to have gone far for royalty exercised little to none. Just running for a couple of feet already exhausted the olive complexion babe and she was walking far ahead, thinking no one has noticed that she was gone. Her naivety only made it easier for them to catch her. If Kaia was good at anything other than gas manipulation, she was a professional at running away or running in general. She dashed after Jasmine and tackled her onto the ground out of nowhere.

“That’s it, sweetheart,” Kaia got up just as her friends caught up to her. “Does anyone have a rope or a handcuff because I’m tying her to one of you guys. Where you go, they go. If I can’t be in peace,” she narrowed her eyes at the princess. Neither will you.”

Skryx Skryx Makomin Makomin

300full.jpg

Elizabeth Coben
Protect the Boss

Team: Louis s e v e n s e v e n

tumblr_msq1exjNYC1rmxowoo1_250.gif

▼▼▼

The sight of the magnificent mansion was more than overwhelming, even for a girl who'd been surrounded by luxury all her life. The elegant sculptures, perfectly crafted structures and hundreds of guards watching every step she took, it reminded her of her old childhood home. Coben manor seemed like something straight out of a fairytale, and if something so beautiful could hide the secrets and crimes that haunted Elizabeth's dreams, nothing stopped this mansion from hiding a monster as horrible as her own father.

Despite her unease, Eliza held her chin up as she approached the large entrance and pressed the doorbell. The door was opened less than five seconds later, which made the girl wonder if the poor butler had been forced to wait next to the door for her arrival.

"Good morning! Is this the duke's-" her greeting was silenced by her own shock. Before she'd even finish the sentence, the butler walked away motioning her to follow. It was a level of disrespect she never would've expected from such a high-class butler. Then again, she was nothing more than the escort behind the rebel princess. A magister that could very easily be replaced by another student with more charisma to convince the princess to return to her father. Another schoolgirl running errands for the rich duke, it was no wonder why the butler didn't give her the respect she deserved.

She wasn't pleased, but wasn't angry enough to argue with the butler. Eliza obediently followed the butler through the manor's grand hallways. Since she didn't wish to start a conversation with the poker-faced butler, she set her sight on the beautiful portraits of the duke's ancestors and close allies. Her almond eyes scanned the faces looking for the runaway princess she was supposed to capture. In all honesty, she pitied the princess. True, they didn't know each other and the girl could very well be a horrible tenebrae for all she knew, but she understood why she wanted to run away so desperately. To marry a stranger, to know that you were nothing but an exchangeable piece in their giant trading card came in the eyes of the men in your life, it must've been a nightmare for the girl. Had it not been for the reward, Elizabeth wouldn't have accepted on such a horrible quest.

"The duke will be with you once your partner arrives, do not leave this room unless the duke tells you to do so." Was the butler's final sentence before leaving and closing the room behind him. The fact that her partner was late wasn't much of a surprise, considering they were a first year who probably didn't know how to get to the manor without help or something of the sort. So, with nothing else to do, Elizabeth examined her small notebook with the instructions on how the quest was meant to go.

It was only 20 minutes before her partner arrived, and she couldn't have gotten a better partner. Sweet, awkward Louis expressed his relief upon recognising his partner, and Elizabeth returned the compliment by wrapping her arms around the younger boy and squeezing him like there was no tomorrow.

"Louis!" Eliza exclaimed, "I'm so glad you're here! Can you-"

And for the second time that day, Eliza's greeting was interrupted by a man. Not the butler, though. The sultan himself had entered the room accompanied by two armed guards. The young girl immediately sank to the floor and bowed for the powerful duke.

"I trust you know of the mission," said the duke, not even bothering to look down at Eliza, "I have reports that my daughter was seen along with a blonde woman in this house. I don't care if you have to murder this new friend of hers, I want my daughter back by tomorrow."

One of the guards handed Elizabeth a paper with the address and followed the retreating duke out of the room, leaving the two young magister students alone to plan their next move.
"Don't worry, Louis, I'm sure the princess is with a reasonable friend. I doubt we'll have to use violence." Reassured the Genesis prefect as she stood up from the cold ground. Despite her kind words, the fear of harming Jasmin's friend still frightened her. But that was a fact she knew was best hidden from Louis.

code by pasta

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-20_14-48-55.png
    upload_2017-5-20_14-48-55.png
    105.7 KB · Views: 1
| cerin |
b
b
b
quest: the assortment | interactions: n/a | status: completed
It took very little time for Cerin to change the Syndicate household from an absolute chaotic mess, into one that practically glistened when light hit certain spots. He was spinning in the center of the main living area, looking for anything he might have missed. He stalked over to the nearest bookshelf and pushed one of the novels further into place, making sure that the rest were in line with each other.

With a heavy sigh, he gathered up the cleaning supplies he'd been using and put them back where they'd come from, before he collapsed onto one of the many sofas that lined the Syndicate living space. He readjusted a blanket that he'd messed up upon laying down, before he promptly passed out.

A J A X

Protect the Boss || Requiem City || Ajax & Kai || In Progress

Of course he was going to use all the hot water. That was a no brainer. Ajax knew Kai like the back of his hand and if Kai was going to have sex, this meant that nap time was definitely plausible. He trudged dirt onto the marble flooring, kicking off his shoes just as he entered the room. There were two double beds meant for two or four people to share but Ajax found himself alone in the vast room. He took off his clothes in the bathroom, hopping into the shower to scrub the dirt and bloody crusts off him. Once he was done, a towel was wrapped around his waist and another was used to dry his hair. Putting on his boxers, the male decided to leave his clothes aside and sleep half-naked in bed.

“Mmmmm oh, Malachai,” Jasmine moaned loudly, waking Ajax from his sleep. While with his best friend, Ajax was a deep sleeper trusting Kai to have his back at all time but when he was alone, any minute sounds would wake him up even the rustling of leaves. He immediately scanned the room, his eyes darting around to make sure there were no strangers in his room. His heart thudded from believing it was danger but it was just the princess not realizing how thin the walls were. Ajax heaved a heavy sigh, running both of his hands through his air as his knees were against this chest. There were times, in the beginning that Ajax couldn’t differentiate between the moans of pleasure or the groans of agony causing him to barge in on Kai several times in the beginning years believing that his friend was in danger. Imagine his surprise when he sees his friend naked in the sheets with a stranger blissfully underneath him. However, Kai only gave him the cocky grin as if asking, ‘there’s always room for one more.’ With a furrow of his brows creasing the lines on his forehead, Ajax would slam the door behind him. Now, several years later, the Syndicate president has slowly been habituated to the loud love making sounds and Kai was left to his own devices.

Their friendship never really had shaky grounds for Ajax knew when to leave him alone if he needed time or to intrude in his personal space. Ajax never asked his friends about their past or their habits, just accepting it as it is and never questioned things many would find rather odd. He plopped down down to his bed, snatching the pillow beside him and pressing it on his face, against his ears. All he wanted to do was catch some zzz, why did she have to make it sound like she was having the time of her life? Finally with the hopeless pillow throw aside when the sounds settled down, Ajax pulled the blanket over his head hoping that he would be greeted with silence until dinner time.

Being optimistic was a terrible idea, Ajax concurred the moment he woke up again. He wasn’t sure how many times they were having sex but they were mating like fucking rabbits.

“That fucker, did he take viagra before this quest?” Ajax grumbled, hair tousled in a messily from just waking up. While others would respect personal space and pretend they didn’t hear them, Ajax wasn’t born with top-notch common sense. It also didn’t help that he was a candid person, not really into finding pretty ways to get his point out. He slammed his fist against the wall three times and the noise from the other room stopped like he wanted it too.

Ajax fell back asleep, hugging the blankets tightly as it wrapped around him like a sleeping bag. Soon, he woke up from the alarm he set up earlier in case Ajax slept through dinner. He laid in bed, blinking slowly as he turned off the alarm and hazily stared at the ivory popcorn ceiling. After a few minutes, he decided to roll out of bed and put on his old clothes. He walked next door, knocking once only as courtesy to say he was heading in. Knowing them, Ajax would be standing outside for hours if he didn’t barge and so there he was, staring right at Jasmine and Kai’s naked glory. “Come on-“

He barely got any words out before she screeched covering throwing the blanket over her body.

“Dinne-“

“Get out!”

“Come on, I’m hungry, let’s go,” Ajax jerked his thumb towards the door before a pillow was flung at his face. He caught it before it smacked him and dropped it on the floor. His face twitched before snorting. “Look, you’re just naked underneath him. What’s the big deal? I’ll be outside then.” He closed the door just in time for the lamp to collide against the door.

When they were ready, Jasmine led them disgruntledly downstairs and into a fancy burger restaurant where each burger probably costed more than the rewards given on this quest. They were quickly seated by the receptionist.

He ordered a deluxe burger with extra swiss cheese and patty and a glass of water. As he handed the waiter his menu, Ajax turned to Kai. Trying to be out of range, his voice lowered by a few octaves. “Must have been fun huh? You guys went at it for hours,” he teased his friend, elbowing lightly in the ribs. “She seemed to enjoy it. The world must have heard.”

Their food came out and Ajax automatically sliced his burger in half, dropping the other half onto Kai’s plate. It had been a habit to share food and while it was a rare sight for others, Kai was his exception. Of course, it also meant that Ajax habitually stole Kai’s food as well. If Kai found anything missing in the fridge, the culprit was most likely Ajax. His mood definitely lightened at the sight of free food, eating away at it happily while the other two chatted. His eating habit was similar to a chipmunk where he would store food in his cheeks before chewing and swallowing it down. Once they were done with dinner, the three once again in the carriage and while the horses galloped off, the space inside fell into silence thanks to the fact that Jasmine couldn’t believe she was getting dropped off in a few hours.

She didn’t know what to do and marrying someone that old was repulsive. She lifted her head up slightly, tears glistening her eyes. “I-I don’t want to do this.” It was as if Ajax was invisible and he was watching a soap opera played out in front of him. Ajax looked at Kai, and then back at Jasmine before glancing over at his friend once more. Sure, if his name was Aladdin and this was a fucking fairy tale Ajax could see them flying off on a magic carpet ride. But this wasn’t and people always somehow managed to find themselves attached to the Syndicate’s infamous cupid. “Can you take me away? We can run away together. I have money on me. Things can be so different,” desperation laced her tone.

Ajax let out a strangled cough to hide his surprise. It was as they could talk telepathically as he shot his friend a look before subtly shaking his head. They still needed to have their limited edition meal before he decides to run off with her.

Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart

Kaia Eden Nightingale
”What did the buffalo say to his son when he left for college? Bison! Ha-ha!”

☼​
Rats Infestation || Requiem City || Kaye & Robbie || In Progress

Everyone has their drugs whether it’s food, games, or sleep but for Kaia, she adored shoes and just last week, there was one pair of stilettos that caught her eyes. She remembered walking passed by the store, halting, and gushing about it only to stare at the price tag and had a heart attack right after. Neither of her friends seem to care too much about how sleek the heels were and now much she needs them right next to her 100 different pairs of shoes. In desperate need of money, Kaia bugged her two friends to take on a rats infestation quest with her.

“Come on Robbie, I swear it won’t ruin your fabulous hair. You’ll look like prince charming right next to the rats,” she tousled it playfully. “Rats aren’t that bad,” she convinced the both of them but it was to convince herself. She hated rats with a strong fiery passion. It didn’t take much for her friends to agree but Uriah was unfortunately busy and without thinking it through, she asked her sister to come.

She should have thought it through. Kaia was impulsive and that had always pose to be a problem. When it came to Kaye, Kaia was a different person. She shooed anyone who seemed to be a potential mate and even with her own friends, Kaia wanted only the best person for them which meant nobody as of now. They probably had no idea but she had plenty of friends who showed interest in Rob even with the infamous reputation of being a huge troublemaker. Apparently, it’s hot but some lies might have been told. “Rob? Sorry, he’s dating Uriah. I don’t think it’s going to work out, hun,” she comforted Hailey when she asked her to introduce them. Luckily for Kaia, Rob was always next to Uriah so her plans was a hundred percent foolproof. With Uriah, she would tell others, “Uriah is practicing abstinence from love. Maybe next time, darling.” And for Kaye, Kaia would shake her head. “No, stay away from my sister.”

Before they went, Kaia made sure to look at her friend seriously straight in the eyes. “Robbie. I trust you.” she told him, placing her hands on his shoulder, hoping to deter the male from pursuing her sister or anyone for that matter.

So there they were, the three of them were heading towards the docks to kill some rats.

“Are you going to summon your cats for this quest?” Kaia asked her sister as they arrived in the front of the storehouse. The owner looked frantic and anxious, rubbing his hand together walking in circles.

When he saw them his eyes lit up in surprise as well as relief. “Oh thank god! Are you here to help me get rid of these rats? Please! Do whatever you want. Kill them, burn them, just get them out of my storage.” He handed the keys to Kaye.

“Sure, leave it to us,” Kaia patted his shoulder reassuringly. “Robbie kills rats for a living. He’s a pro rat exterminator.”

Skryx Skryx Sasil Sasil

croppedax.gif

QUEST # 1
MONSTER RAID

axelimagething.png

AXEL LUXFORÉAS
Team: Ajax Polaris. Polaris.

The moment the three tenebrae decided to open their mouths, Axel decided that he does not like banshees. Their whole ethereal beauty had been wiped out in a single second- he had no idea how Crawford has managed to bear with those three screaming in his ears. The thing that had piqued his curiosity was, however, how the fuck did neither of them notice that there were not one, but three banshees shrieking in the basement until they decided to go home? Axel would like to think there is some sort of checkpoint mechanism that triggers the events in order, but what would that matter. But their voices, goddess, Axel couldn’t hear himself think! Perhaps this was how it would feel like to be Ajax.

As the two banshees decided to direct their attention at him, Axel’s eyebrows shot up. “Must I say I’m immensely flattered, thank y-” Before he got to finish his sentence, however, the two banshees shrieked at him again. Axel shuts his eyes, bringing his hands to his ears and his head ached. “This is not what I meant when I said women should be louder,” he groaned before he directed his attention to lower the sound frequencies in the area. But it was no use. It was hard enough to control everything when the banshees are disrupting the waves and shooting him with lightning bolts, while the other keeps sprouting needle-like structures from the ground.

Despite being in a mansion, the basement simply wasn’t the widest place. Dodging attacks was made more difficult as his anima (for once he scorned his anima) has no defense system whatsoever. All he could do is shift around, trying his best to shoot quick stuns at the banshees to spare him some time to move. Needles keep sprouting everywhere, there are bolts stuck to a place he stepped merely seconds ago. Their endless ear-piercing screams and constant explosion of lightning simply drives him crazy. So Axel decided: he was going to end them quick. Once more, Axel contemplated with his list of options. There are light and sound at the same time, how more perfect could this be? The banshees has been directing their attacks at him nonstop for almost five minutes. Let’s see how they like it on themselves.

All he needed to do, however, was a time he could stand still and concentrate. He felt like he was dancing around the floor with the nonstop array of attacks targeted at him: shout, needles, bolts, shouting again. Axel suddenly felt like slapping them across the face would be the fastest solution for all these. However, amidst all the warzone, he heard yet another shout: this time a male. Without thinking any further, his attention was brought towards his partner and there his eyes met with a floating Mr. Cradford, crystal-like shards protruding from his limp body…their sharp edges merely inches from himself. How could Axel not notice that? He had been to many quests, many were life threatening, but he had never been this close to death before. If Axel was surprised for the Syndicate president for using a human shield, he was more surprised to why he would even bother. And he thought seeing three banshees in one room is the most unexpected thing already.

For a second, the room seemed to quiet down- even the two banshees floated there with their mouth ajar, though no voice came out. Seems like they were as shocked as himself. Axel quickly shifted his attention back towards the two banshees, using their idle time to shoot a worthwhile charge towards them. They screeched again, needles coming out of random and lightning striking every spot available in no particular order. It seems like they had lost their aims. But doing so would simply cause them more harm. Directing the light formed by the lightning, Axel increased its intensity, shearing the skin out of the two women, and must he say he never expected such ghostly-beings to have skin. They screeched and screeched, their attacks growing more and more random as they clawed at their skins with their elongated nails, blood seeping through their pure white skin. After a while, the screams died in a synchronized halt, their bodies disintegrating into a pool of tar, smoke arising from where they had stood just seconds ago.

The blonde leaned his body upon the wall, not taking off his gaze from the tenebrae remnants for a while. He hadn’t had a fight this intense for a while. This just made his whole trip to Miasto worth his while. Axel looked over his shoulder, not realizing that he had been panting until just now, at the platinum blonde male and the wounded old man. In such a situation, Axel would usually laugh but somehow, he was simply too stunned to do so. Even when the platinum blonde male had told him to carry the old man, Axel made no effort to neither complain nor shoot him back with a sarcastic remark. Watching the president leave the basement, Axel sighed before looking down at the wounded man.

Come on then, you pathetic swine,” Axel said, taking the man by the back of his collar and begins to drag him up the stairs, the man huffing each time his fat body hits the staircase. As he took the final step towards the main floor, the household servants instantly crowded over him, more like over Mr. Craddock, to be exact. Axel lets go of the man, his head thumping hard against the marble floor. The maids clutched hard to their napkins, eyes glistened in tears, the butlers swarming around and tried to hold every inch of the old man’s body. Suddenly, as though his consciousness has been bestowed back towards him (Axel was surprised he was still alive, in all honesty), the old man’s eyes shot wide in utter horror, his chapped lips hanging ajar as he opened and closed his mouth, like a fish on air gasping for breath. The butler grabbed his hand, worry filling his eyes. “Master! What is it master?

H-He…” The living corpse began, his arm trembling as he lifted it up…pointing towards Ajax. Oh boy. “H-he s-

CLAP!

Oh that’s too bad, I suppose it’s early good night for our dear Master Crakovski after all,” Axel sniggered as he watched the man’s body once more falling limp in one of the butler’s arms, the servants once more returning to panic. He turned and glanced at the maid, who was the one talking to Ajax previously it seems, two woven pouches of money held in her shaky hands.

Um…here are your rewards, sir,’ She said, handing the pouches at the pair before giving a slight bow. “Thank you so much for securing Master Crassus’ safety! He would’ve never had come out alive without your help!More like he would still probably be alive and well without their presence.

Axel took his rewards, his eyes set on the young maid before he moved forward and planted a kiss on her cheek. “It’s our duty, love,” he whispered in her ear, smirking as he watched her face flushing beet red. Ignoring the flustered maid, Axel then turned back to Ajax, sighing before forcefully pulling his empty hand. He shoved his own rewards in the president’s hand, enclosing it with his fingers briefly as he gazed up to face the platinum haired male.

Quit rummaging the trash and go buy yourself your own food. You look like shit,” he smiled, quickly planting a kiss on his cheek before letting him go. It had been a fun day, more exciting than any of his days as of late and Axel has never been so satisfied. Who cares about the rewards anyway? Walking past him, Axel finally made his exit out of the forsaken mansion, disregarding the following exclamation of “So he is your husband!” behind him, and all he could do is pray that Ajax wouldn’t murder that poor maid.

croppedlou.gif

QUEST # 3
PROTECT THE BOSS

2ue2zox.gif

LOUIS BLUTMOND
Team: Elizabeth Coben fancries1 fancries1

Elizabeth Coben had always been a pleasant company. Kind, smart, funny, she is the type of girl that anyone should be honored to have a chance to befriend. Louis is one of that fortunate people. Never once is he not glad to see her, but for this specific moment, he’s never been so relieved. Louis would have flung his arms around her in an embrace if it weren’t for the sudden presence of the sultan. Short, plump, long white beard, he was exactly how Louis would imagine him to be. But perhaps he was biased over animated movies.

Louis glanced back and forth from the girl to the sultan. When she bowed, so did he, though his looked more like a gesture of a constipated chicken, but who cares right? For once, he was a bit shocked for despite how much the duke had resembled his Disney counterpart, nothing of his personality does. It all screamed rich people, all powerful and snobbish with their noses casted high upon the sky…just like some people he used to know. Once he’s done and exited the room, Louis let out his breath that he never knew had been holding for the whole time. God that was tense. He looked over to Eliza, giving her a reassuring smile. She’s a royalty, of course she has royal, well-mannered friends! …Right? Seeing the sultan, Louis was no longer that confident of himself. Perhaps this quest wasn’t such a good idea after all.

Alright. So just get Princess Jasmine, take her to the address, marry her to Jafar…don’t let her escape…that’s it, right?” Louis said as he peeked over the address. As assured as his voice suggested, he was far from it. “I just hope she doesn’t have an Aladdin,” he added, because hey, what kind of person is he to prevent true love? He’d just have to see. Glancing at the scribbles on the top of the page, Louis read out loud “The Princess’ room is on the east wing…” He frowned before whistling lowly. “Damn this place is huge.

As they finished, the pair made their way to their designated place: the princess’ room. Louis was unsure if it was alright for him to enter such a private girl room, but then again, he might as well just convince the princess that if he had any interest on anyone in the household, it would probably be the gardener outside rather than herself. Passing through the halls once more, Louis couldn’t help but begin to marvel his surroundings once again.

It’s sort of different than ours, huh?” he commented. He was glad to have Eliza next to him. Now he can talk whatever he feels like, and Eliza is always patient enough to listen at least. “It feels sort of wider…brighter…and- wow.” Louis halted in front of a table. He walked around it, his eyes implanted on that one particular location as if it was just the most interesting thing he had ever seen in his life.

That is…one nice vase,” he commented at last. Louis began tracing his finger around the rim of it, before it suddenly begin to spin aimlessly. “Oh shit-” he quickly leapt and wrapped his arms around it, falling behind. From a distance, there was a loud SHHH! bouncing through the halls. The brunette sighed, placing the vase back to where it had belonged. He felt the blood rushing in his cheeks, embarrassment briefly taking over him. Of course he had to almost tip over a vase that may or may not worth more than his comic collections.

Let’s just…go,” Louis said finally, scratching the back of his neck as he went and proceeded. It wasn’t long until they had ended up in the set of double doors described in the paper. It was identical to any doors out there, though in front of it hung a tiny label with frilly decorations written Jasmine. If it wasn’t this room, he didn’t know what. Louis gave his partner a brief look, nodding for affirmation before he knocked on the door.

Excuse me?” he called out. There was no answer. Either the room is sound proof, or she’s just rudely ignoring him just like any other members of the pompous household. Louis knocked again, this time after searching whether or not there may be a hidden doorbell once moer. “Princess? Princess Jasmine?” Louis called out once more. Still, no answer.

Louis nervously shared a glance with Eliza. Shrugging, once more, Louis’ stupid instincts played their roles. With a swift move, the brunette pushed the door open (because hey, the princess might faint inside and no one would know!). The room was as expected of any rich girl room. Curtains of pastel, floor matted in fluffy rugs, a vanity table at the corner just by an oversized wardrobe. A princess ought to have her facilities, of course! But then, his eyes shifted to the bed…

Bare limbs tangled upon each other, a rhythmic motion rocked their figures as two pair of heads; one blonde and the other black-haired, went back and forth. Voices he could better off not hearing rang throughout the room, accompanied by the rickety noise of the bed pleading for help. And perhaps his eyes. “Oh goddess, no, that’s just disgusting!” Louis commented before he could even sort what came out his mouth, not even bothering to look any longer whether or not the two women noticed their presence after him saying such words. That was it. He wanted to go home.

xg045g.gif

~Kaye Nightingale ~
➣ Quest name: Rats Infestation
➣ Interactions: Kaia Polaris. Polaris. Robbie Skryx Skryx
➣ Status: In progress

Kaye had no big plans for the day. For once, the Syndicate house was clean. At least clean enough that Kaye could find some time to sit and have time to herself. At least, the dust bunnies and the bathroom was sparkling clean. But while she had no large plans, she still had a list of things she needed to do. A drawing and painting she had been working on had been on the top of her list along with doing some last minute paper work for AJ who had, once again, pushed them aside to nap. The thought had her sighing, smiling only to herself. That little chore would take little time to deal with so it was going to be one of the first things to have been done.

But as Kaye started on her list Kaia had come to seek her aid. In a Quest for money to cure her shoe addiction, one Kaye was all to aware of. How many pairs of shoes would someone need in this lifetime? Well, if it made her sister happy what other reason did she need? A little extra pocket money would be good for Kaye as it was too. Art supplies wasn't cheap and to keep up to day with her anima she needed it for sure.

After getting roped into the task she gathered her sketch book making sure to have at least one or two sketches of cats inside. Who could kill rats with out some cats? Specifically ones as skilled as these? Abilities she had been training and honing over the past few weeks. perfect opportunity to put that training to a good use.

Swinging her small brown tote over her shoulder she joined Kaia at the meeting area giving a large smile upon seeing her younger sister and to Rob who was there as well. "Good morning to the both of you." she spoke before following the two of them towards there point of the quest. It was worth to note, Kaye never really knew people fancied her more then a friend. At least, that was what she liked for people to believe. Who knew if she fancied anyone.

Even if she did, she had a feeling Kaia wouldn't approve them. But that was okay. Kaia was her sister, and like always, her happiness was one of the most important things to Kaye.

With the man so desperate Kaye shook her head placing her hands on her hips with a knowing expression upon her lips. "You have no need to be in a panic, we can get this down without much of a hitch. What could be so troublesome of a few rats? You expecting some kind of King Rat or something?" Kaye was joking but the thought crossed her mind and she looked to her two companions. "You don't think there could be a Rat King...right? With a crown and fancy little rob. Like those cartoons we used to watch when we where children." The more Kaye thought about it more it seemed plausible, tapping her chin she shook her head pushing the thought to the side.

"Nevermind, ignore me." A small laugh left her chest. "I have no doubt that this will be over before the end of the afternoon." Kaye quickly added in adding to her normal positive outlook on most situations she found herself in. Many people probably thought it must be a lot of work to keep up such an act, but that was what Kaye was. In a world as tormented as theirs a bit of positiveness was all some people had. Thus even if, by some chance, Kaye was sad, she would never let it show.

That was how she was.

"I have a few cats that will serve well for this," Kaye dug in her bag for only a moment turning to the page but waited to call upon them. "We should have some kind of game plan don't you think?" Upon her question she looked over to Rob wondering what he thought about everything.

croppedax.gif

QUEST # 4
PROTECT THE BOSS

axelimagething.png

AXEL LUXFORÉAS
Team: Bobbi Brown Skryx Skryx

It all started on a completely peaceful morning, nothing out of the norm as a report had found its way towards the elites table once more. A plead for help sent by Duke Alibaba, about Princess Jasmine refusing to get married or something, because they think the magisters are certified match makers or something. Nonetheless, it was undoubtfully a rare opportunity to meet with Duke Alakazam up close as well as his one and only daughter. And it would be interesting, of course. Not every day you were assigned to capture a runaway princess. Damsels in distress, he likes that. It wouldn’t be Axel to reject such a quest.

From the Academy, the blonde have left in a cab, making their way towards the main city with a girl sitting by his side, her head against the window as she snores lightly. Bobbi Brown is the only girl he knew that would sleep anywhere at all within a matter of minutes. He couldn’t help but compare her to a particular Syndicate president, yet it was undeniable that she still wins the trophy. So along the way it had been quiet, Axel playing on his phone and every once in a while pushing the brunette’s head away when he felt that she leaned too close. There was nothing holding him back from bothering her, really, but Axel decided to save it for later. Around half an hour, they sat in silence, Bobbi’s snoring growing louder and louder each time (there was one time Axel had to remove her from falling onto his lap) and finally, around the corner emerged a tall building.

It was castle like, their roofs circular as though it came straight out an Arabic movie, the walls tall and firm with worm-like alphabets he didn’t quite understand. It wasn’t the first time doing a quest nor is it his first time entering a castle, but like always, Axel is overwhelmed with excitement, curiosity washing over him to all the endless possibilities this mission might bring him. As straight forward as it seems like (talk to the duke, get the princess, tie her up and make sure she doesn’t escape until she met Jafar), Axel knew more than anybody else that even in a quest as simple as such, the outcome was never quite predicted. As the cab stopped into a halt, Axel leaned forward and paid the taxi driver before returning back to his seat, grabbing the brunette by the shoulder and giving her a light shake.

Bobbi, hey Bob. We’re here,” Axel said. But the only response he got was one, long snore. He gave her another wave, but once again, the girl didn’t budge. Eventually, Axel just went and reached for his bag, pulling out an air horn and placed it next to her ear, before pressing the button.

TOOOOOOT!

The booming sound bounced through the cab interior, making it twice as loud as they were currently enclosed in a narrow area (and, of course, from a tiiiny bit of Axel’s anima influence). The blonde laughed as he watched the brunette girl stir in her sleep, the driver looking back at him as though he was insane.

What the fuck was that boy?” The driver snapped, his eyes wild as he glanced back and forth between the pair. Axel ignored him, giving the girl one last shake before he opened the door and stepped out the cab- before the taxi driver could kill him. “Come on. A hot chic is waiting for us in her bedroom.

A J A X

Animal Farm || Tref Village || Ajax & Axel || In Progress

At the prime age of sixteen, Ajax was taller yet scrawnier than other kids. Living in a triple was costing him more than what he had on hand and it was a no brainer that quests were his only source of income. Ajax was used to living with others but he wasn’t used to living with obnoxious people. His freshman year roommate had proven to be an asshole causing the male to spend more time questing or at Syndicate stealing food from Axel. Being new to the school, he wasn’t all that jaded yet, smiling more often now than later. If anything, Ajax was just slightly easier to befriend and not as broken. Cynical, yes, but he wasn’t as emotionless as a rock. Putting on his black military boots, Ajax was wearing a navy hoodie and black jeans. He walked out of his room, descending down the stairs and left the dormitory. He pulled the hood over his hair avoiding the bright shining sun beating down on him.

If the male was not sleeping, he would have to find work in disguise as quests. Food was scarce and if he took on quests, at least dinner would be on the table. It was child labor, to do crazy physical work yet receiving only a couple of gold in return. The sixteen years old was not daring enough to try out the harder quests after realizing how little control he had over his anima. If the only thing he could do was mentally lifted up objects, then he was basically freaking screwed against a tenebris. How was he supposed to kill them? By enchanting them with his levitation abilities? Their anima training class teacher basically hated his obstinate self, telling Ajax he needed to sleep less and practice more while questioning how it was possible for a human body to sleep that much. But if one didn’t take naps, then what was the point of life? It was the only reason he looked forward to finishing class. So he could go back to sleep. However, in class Ajax couldn’t help but doze off. He would place his book standing on his table with his head in between the textbook and the teacher in hope he could fall asleep without getting caught. His naivety caused him detention while he was often told his priorities weren’t straight and that was why the most he could do was levitate with incorrect aim.

Then in his spare time when he wasn’t questing or sleeping, he was usually with Axel arguing about the dumbest shit. Ajax barely recalled what they argued about but something about that blonde got him riled up. Whatever Axel said, Ajax would refute just because he could and their banter irritated the Syndicate president to no end. They would fight over everything: whether paint should be blue or red, where to put posters, was it the chicken or the egg that came first, or who ate the last ice cream in the fridge. It was stupid but it was fun. These were the happier days.

Ajax made his way to the tref forest, picking up sticks and smacking away the vines, ferns, and bushes that were all scattered on the forest floor. Once he was out of the forest, the village entered the view and it seemed pleasantly peaceful. The grass was neatly trimmed and cleaned with a vast farm filled with pigsty, sheep pens, chicken coops, and a large barn that housed over ten cows. A farmer was coughing, looking old and sickly with a cane in his hand. He sat down on an old brown wooden bench with a tattered straw hat on his head. His plaid shirt was buttoned up and he was wearing ripped jeans that looked like they had been chewed by dogs. The moment he saw Ajax, he beamed with a weak grin.

“Young man, are you here regarding my quest?” he asked, coughing a couple of times. His sickness looked like it was killing him slowly on the inside but the wrinkly old man looked like he was hanging on tight. Word was out that there was no cure for the swine flu as of yet. Ajax shoved his hands into his hoodie pocket with a nod.

“Yeah I guess I’m here to help out.”

At the sound of footsteps behind him, Ajax paused with incoming trepidation. The tingling sensation ran down his spine alongside with the sudden goosebumps that crawled on his skin. He turned around to face someone he least expected to be here.

“…” he noticed the male strolling towards them, looking nonchalant as ever. “What did the animals do wrong to deserve your presence?” However, his words didn’t match a small smile on his face. While Axel wasn’t the best partner to have on a farm, at least it might go by faster or even better, Ajax could probably slack off while Axel did the work. “Didn’t take you as a type to be willing to milk a cow,” Ajax raised an eyebrow. His face lit up with amusement and he was pretty darn sure Axel was going to fail miserably and that thought made this quest a whole lot more interesting.

The farmer looked even more pleased that there are two people helping him to finish his task for the day. “This won’t take too long,” he said handing them a ripped out notebook page that contained a to-do list. His hand was shaking as Ajax reached out to take the note. Scanning through them really quick, it basically had a list of what the farmer expected to be done before sunset. “It shouldn’t take you youngsters more than a few hours now that the both of you are here.” With the parting words, the farmer took his cane and used it as leverage to help him move inside.

Ajax glanced at the to-do list once more and the first thing was to collect the eggs from the chicken coops. He handed the list to Axel to scan over with a sigh before initiating the start of their bickering, “Let’s hurry. With you here, it’s going to take the entire day to finish this.”

s e v e n s e v e n

Uriah Kershaw

7fbdc2b272cccedd848c5591d2f7e7e2.jpg

Interaction: Kaia Polaris. Polaris. and Rob Skryx Skryx

"It's not being afraid when you're stealing it without context." The blond male grinned a toothy grin.The walk was a ten minutes one and soon enough, minus the complains from Kaia Nightingale, they have reached. Uriah cocked an eyebrow when he noted how Jasmine hurriedly made her way to the washroom, alongside the fact that Rob waved off his suggestion in hopes of gaining a point with her. He had to admit that it was a clever and easy way to let her fancy him more but the quest was priority for Uriah Kershaw. No Princess Jasmine, no bet and hence, no payroll for the trio. Soon enough, Kaia had agreed with Rob too, and it seemed as though not only was the duke's daughter confused about the two of their behaviours but their best friend too. Regardless of how much they loved and trusted her, she could not find out.

"Alright but you'll hear me say 'I told you so.' a lot." He shrugged casually and watched as his friends dived straight into their food first. After a few minutes, his arrived and he gave a small 'thank you' to the waiter before grabbing his fork and placing the forkful of cheesy goodness near his lips. Just as he did that, Kaia mentioned about checking on Jasmine and he replied, "Sure," before placing the forkful in his mouth. Ah, heaven. He smiled before taking another forkful but this time, the two males were accompanied with a call from Kaia, mentioning how Jasmine has escaped yet again. He sighed loudly, starting to get quite fed up with the girl's nonsense and attempts at trying to escape. But he wasn't going to leave his lasagna here.

"Let's go, Rob." He said before grabbing his, baked in a foil container, lasagna alongside a plastic spoon on the way out. Uriah was certain the three of them would still be hungry from not only the fact that they couldn't finish their food but also Jasmine trying to escape so many times. Or rather, Jasmine trying to escape so many times but ends up giving the trio a workout. They sprinted slightly to the side of the restaurant where Kaia had tackled Jasmine onto ground. "I told both of you so." He said with a wide smirk before taking another forkful of his lasagna. He then handed the empty fork to Rob before moving the foil container his way.

"You can have some afterwards, Kaia." He nodded to the lasagna Rob was taking a bite out of before looking at Jasmine. "You do know that we are getting paid to escort you there, right?" He asked rhetorically before folding his arms.

"We don't support your father's decision of having you marry someone you don't love but we have responsibilities too, just like you. We don't want to escort you there but we're getting paid because some of us have to worry whether we have enough money to pay rent for the month or not. So, it's nothing personal." Uriah said with a sigh, sure that she still wouldn't care regardless of whatever he spew out of his mouth. He then turned to Kaia with a smile before saying, "I have some rope from..." He thought back to when he had found some rope in the Pandora storage room and tried to sneak out after dark to head to the forest. He succeeded but twisted his ankle in the process, considering he was living on one of the top floors. "Rock climbing." He ended.

akina kanashimi

AKINA.PNG
the assortment // Akina // completed[/bg]

Akina continued dusting the furniture, and after a quick 2 hours, the Syndicate house was at a much better shape than it was before. Her favourite place was the library, and she started reading while she dusted the dust off of the books. After she had plugged her nose, she was able to clean the washrooms, which were... surprisingly cleaner than she had expected, and she was able to survive. Akina continued cleaning, and finally completed just before 8.

Akina rushed around the house, making sure there weren't any rooms she missed, and then she quietly turned her feather duster back into the silver ornament she had stolen earlier, and threw it onto the desk, lopsided. She headed up to the offices of the Syndicate president, and slammed the flyer down onto his table.

"I'm done," Akina said. "Now, where's the chocolate?" She spotted it hiding under some papers, and took it off his desk. She spun around and strode out of the room, yelling to Ajax, "You're welcome!" She exited off the little cobblestone steps and toward the dorms, where she would retire for the night. She put the chocolate into her purse, and opened the creaky wooden door to the dorms.

Going back into her room, she threw her shoes onto the side of the wall, and changed into her sleepwear. She decided she would go out into town once more the following day, and fell asleep on her bed, pencil in one hand, notebook in the other, and some doodles on the pages.
coded by dwale

Robert Daze
Interactions: Uriah Makomin Makomin Kaia Polaris. Polaris.

"Stop talking about pee when I'm drinking," Rob said, pretending to gag. "And I'm very clean with my feathers. At least I'm better than you, throwing your clothes everywhere," he defended himself. They chatted over their dinner, and Rob noted that the food tasted especially delicious, savouring every mouthful of his dinner. And every mouthful he stole from Kaia's plate. Goddess, he was hungry. When Kaia stood up to check on Jasmine, he wolfed down his food even faster, already half knowing that she would almost definitely have taken this chance to escape. Sure enough, Kaia yelled out to them just minutes later that Duke Alilladin's daughter had tried to run away once more. He sighed, almost regretting giving her the chance to run away. But it was for his pride so...

"We need to come back here when we're not on a quest," he muttered to Uriah as they boxed up their food and paid. "The food is to die for." Indeed, he was enjoying Uriah's lasagna and making exaggerated faces of bliss at Kaia as he chewed, all while Uriah was trying to advise Jasmine. "So good," he mouthed at her, keeping it out of her reach for a few moments as a joke before handing it over, then holding out the hand that wasn't holding the rest of their food towards Jasmine who was still on the floor. She took it warily, and even managed an unsure smile as he grinned at her. Yeeessssss, he celebrated internally.

'What rocks were you climbing, Uriah?" Rob waggled his eyebrows suggestively. "So which of us is tribute?" They ended up settling it the normal way, with a flip of the coin while Uriah went to find his rope. In the meantime, the bald bodyguard had brought the carriage around. "Looks like it's me," he said when it came up heads. "Ankles or wrists?" Jasmine only rolled her eyes at the question, shooting a dirty look at her bodyguard which said 'I can't believe you're letting this happen' before sighing and holding out her wrist for Uriah to link her with Rob.

Everything was working out spectacularly. Rob resisted the urge to rub his hands together gleefully as he got into the carriage with Jasmine. Now he didn't even have to walk the whole way with them. Jasmine had retreated into the corner furthest away from him, staring pointedly away so he took the opportunity to pull a face at Kaia outside the window. He could feel the judging eyes of the bodyguard sitting next to him as he did so. The carriage started to move and after giving her a few minutes of space, Rob turned towards Jasmine. Time to move onto phase 2. Or that's what he would call it if he wasn't making this up as he went along. But no one could complain. The whole was going brilliantly as far as Rob was concerned.

"Here," he held out the container with the remaining half of his food towards her. "You must be hungry." She didn't acknowledge him, so he left it on the seat next to her, the watchful eyes of the bodyguard on him the whole time. Rob winked at the bald man and then pretended to be very interested in scenery outside. Eventually, the daughter of Duke Armourbear broke.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" She asked suspiciously.
"I can't be nice?" Was his vague answer accompanied by a sincere smile. At least it seemed sincere, but Uriah and Kaia would have called him out on it in an instant. Pick it up pick it up pick it up, he urged mentally. Yessssss, he silently celebrated yet again when she did, raising the fork to poke at his peace offering. As she lifted the first mouthful up, she paused, looking at him.
"Is your name really Robo?" And Rob grinned a real grin. This bet is mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back