• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ► Insignia: Quests ◄

A J A X
”Seeing people change isn’t what hurts the most. It’s remember who they used to be.”

The Docks || Requiem City || Ajax & Axel || In Progress

If someone told him two years from now that the reason for his smiles would be the reason for his desensitization, he wouldn’t have believe them. Even when caught red handed, instead of looking like deer in headlights, the male was rather nonchalant about breaking and entering. They were best friends after all, the worst Axel can do is attack him by turning off the lights and turning it back on. His azure orbs flickered to the umbrella tossed away and the taunting smirk replaced the apathetic features. “What are you doing with an umbrella? It’s not even raining outside.”

When the subject landed back on him, Ajax shrugged, “I was around and figured I’d paid you a visit. I thought you knew better than to call me.” He wasn’t sure where was the last time he placed his phone down. While he wouldn’t hesitate to pick up Axel’s calls, he greatly prefers meeting up in person or getting a text that will take him three days to answer. “Course the food is for me,” Ajax chimed in as Axel went to put away the empty containers. “No one is willing to eat your cooking,” he grinned. Even if you paid them a million bucks. Let’s be real. It’s poison.

Ajax slowly got up, putting his weight against the wall as he waited for Axel to finish up whatever he was doing. They left the dorm and found their way to the entrance gates. Just right then, a cab appeared just as they arrived, expecting them to get in. Ajax was about to turn left but Axel’s voice stopped him in his tracks. “It’s cheaper to —,” he said just as he was interrupted and a small smile made its way to his visage. “My angel.” Ajax answered dryly. “Right. After you, princess.”

Whether it was out of kindness or pity, genuineness or sympathy, every time his friend gives without expecting reciprocation, Ajax falls into a deeper pit of reliance and dependency. What happens when one day, Axel is no longer around? As if. He doubt the other male could live without having someone to banter with. But nonetheless, the thought was alarming.

In the midst of the car ride, conversations were exchanged until Ajax decided he was going to nap for the remaining duration of the ride. Seatbelt unbuckled, the platinum blonde turn his body away from his friend before resting his head onto his lap and an index finger pressed against the rebutting lips. “Shhhhhhhh. Wake me up when we arrive.” He flung his arm over his eyes, shielding himself from the sun as they rode the rest of the ride somewhat in silence.

Ajax slept better with another he trust, not having to wake up at every little sound or any single movement. It took a couple of shakes before he opened his eyes, half-lidded. “Damn. I’m. Tired.” The male rubbed his eyes before drowsily getting up. There it was, their next quest. The docks. He lethargically climbed out of the cab and waited for Axel before they both head off to the docks. When they arrived, the owner who was pacing back and forth, looking extremely stressed out. When he saw the two, he didn’t bother introducing himself.

“Hey. You! Yes you. Magisters. You look capable. Come and help me, I’ll pay you for what it’s worth. We have seven Nautilus ships that needs unloading, start from wherever and finish it up before the day end, would you?”

“Sure, let’s go Ax,” Ajax ushered his friend along. “Shouldn’t take too long.” With Ajax’s anima, it was rather easy on him. What is physical labor when you can have the boxes move by itself? But a quick glance at Axel and a sudden wave of regret came crashing in. “Don’t break your old back, let me know if you need help,” the lazy one reminded once they approached the ship. Ajax got started right away, moving his two crates from the ship into the warehouse. The first hour was no sweat but after the second ship, he was already getting exhausted from the continuous usage of his anima. If he was this tired, he had a feeling Axel was cursing at him inside. “Fuck, Jay, why do you always pick shitty quests?”

When they were on their fifth ship and they started to slow down, Ajax grabbed Axel by his shoulder and sat him down. “Just stay here for a moment. Do not move,” he warned him before heading off. The docks were right next to businesses selling drinks, food, and the streets were bustling with people. Walking down the street, he stopped at a street cart selling cans of soda and hot dogs.

“How much for the sprite and hot dog?”

“Just 4 g good sir! Would ya like to buy one?”

Ajax checked his wallet. Goddess. Barely enough. He had 5g on him. “I’ll take the soda and hot dog,” he said handing him the money and receiving the change. He took the food, the packaged condiments, and briskly walked back. Only slowing down when he approached Axel, the platinum blonde looked down before squatting beside him. “Yo. I got you food. How are your hands?” he asked, noticing how as Axel took more quests with him, more callouses started to form.

He took Axel’s right hand into his for a second, inspecting it before pressing his lips onto the knuckles. “You know…thanks,” he mumbled softly. “For being a shithead and always trying to tag along,” Ajax couldn’t help but added. “C’mon, eat so we can finish up.”

s e v e n s e v e n

Last edited:

cecilia
cece may || questing; starapple orchards || tref forest || completed || solo

Cece knows what the wolves are, she knew what they looked like and she damned well made her preparations before she got into tref forest. But she hadn't noticed them circling nearby for what she thought was a solid 10 minutes, maybe even more. No, she couldn't hear any of the leaves rustling. Not even her peripheral vision caught sight of anything until she actually looked up and around to see a sliver of silver running between the leaves.

She stops humming and leans for a closer look, a pack of them gathering around a tree with fallen starapples, an easy meal. From the looks of it, they've eaten quite a lot. And the farmer doesn't seem to be watching over her either.

The bushel basket at her feet, almost full; she could shove maybe four or five more and call it a day. She fishes out a matchbox, she decided against a lighter for the day, then glanced back up.

One of the wolf ate the fruit from the ground before she decided to walk over, a weapon to make sure that they leave the orchard alone for the rest of the day.

"Oi, lobos." she began in a strong accent that made them look up collectively. A quick head count gives her an eight to one fight, if it ever escalates. "¿Qué estás haciendo aquí?"

The growl in response, in a stance ready to pounce her as she tries to keep her cool and relieve the tenseness she feels in her knees. Hope it doesn't affect her agile self if they're going to jump.

"Leave, or I'll make you leave. It's my job after all." She moves closer, stepping on the ground in a sudden stiff movement. They don't disperse like the domestic cats or dogs who know better than to pick a fight with a human. These wolves won't submit to her. Guess it's better practice for her.

The pack moved as one and aimed for the tunic at her ankles, a good move on their part. Cece launched herself off the ground, curling her knees before kicking out hitting one of the many snouts looking to aggressively maul her the bad way. Landing away from the center of the attack, and very glad she wore boots, the brunette gave an elaborate one handed trick treatment to her weapon, sliding open the box and flicking it somewhat erratically, only to have the matchstick fly off before she could pinch it between her index and middle finger.

She was actually surprised that the trick was quick enough that the wolves didn't react yet, which is expected of someone with her definition of cool. That, or the wolves were kind enough to pause as she gets her shit together. As soon as her failed attempt dropped onto the grass, she moved again, wondering if she should risk another trick.

Yes, she decided, because that's the kind of person she is. A chase into the midst of the orchard, and she repeated the feat, a flame on the nub. But one of the canines tackled her to the ground and it slipped right off, the panic soared in her chest. Crap, crap, crap.

Her ears were ringing, her head hadn't hit the ground yet-- she was trying to find the presence of the fire from the back of her head. One wrong thought and she could put herself in jeopardy.

Well, at least the wolves wouldn't be bothering the orchard anymore.

Firecrackers. She wished that her explosions could be as small as firecrackers. And at that exact moment when her shoulders hit squarely on the ground, that she could hear a loud pop and a whiff of smoke, enough to scare the wolf on top of her from biting her face. Eight turned to four. The others went to the back, less confident.

"Come on guys, this isn't a fair fight for you."

---

Another one of those mini explosions (something she'd look into back academy) and the wolves ran to the woods on the far right, whimpering. Minor detail, she set one of the trees on fire. But good things reign and she manages to remove the fire before it could spread, leaving behind a charred patch in an otherwise beautiful green field of plants as proof of her... problem.

Nevertheless, filled with guilt, Cece slaved away to do as many bushels of starapples as she could before she had to leave at sundown. So after neatly arranging all the plucking she had done to the side of the cottage, about 30 or so of those bushels done, she knocks and asks if she has to transfer them anywhere else. Yes, there's a storage shed at the back to keep the wolves out from the produce.

"Why did you do so many?"

"I'm always this kind of a person."

He gives her a skeptical look and she laughs.

She arrived at the bus station 3 minutes before the next bus took her home. Her pockets were heavier with some coins and she ate one of the starapples the farmer gave her for all that extra work. This was fun.

Last edited:

Kaia Eden Nightingale
”Told my boyfriend to meet me at the gym, then stood him up. I just wanted her to know that we weren't working out. Ha-ha!”

☼​
The Treasure || The Docks || Kaia, Rob, & Uriah || In Progress
Kaia was the Goddess of Surprises, Bad Ideas, Disasters, Spontaneity, and ultimately, she appreciates those who would be down to do last minute things with her. With the news about some haunted ship, obviously the Pandora Trio had to set out except she never actually told any of them beforehand. Half an hour ago, Kaia tapped on Uriah’s door with her arms wide open.

“Surprise! Guess who’s the lucky man that gets to accompany me on a new quest at 3 in the morning?” She felt a twinge of guilt, whoever his roommate was should’ve known what he signed up for when he found out that he was living with Uriah. Too bad assignments were permanent, they might as well let Uriah and Kaia room together for the sake of everyone’s sanity. The brunette was all smiles, tucking a loose curl behind her ears as she waited for him to get ready and get out.

“No, I haven’t told Robbie that we’re going out. It’s going to be his birthday surprise,” she winked. “He’s expecting a cake sometime today and kisses from you but I figured he would prefer to spend time with us.” Who wouldn’t want to spent time with these two? They were probably the most fun anyone can have. Ever. They had plans for this afternoon. Uriah was going to bake a cake with Robbie’s name in all capitalized letter and Kaia was going to raid his apartment and turn it into a neon pink disaster with glitter all over the walls painting his favorite bird forms and rainbow colored balloons filling up the place. She was going to plaster pictures of the three of them all over his ceiling, laughing as she would say, “Now you dream of us before you sleep. You’re welcome.” Basically his room was going to turn into a hot mess, courtesy of hers truly. Of course, that was still the plan but she wanted to make his 17th birthday even more special. But instead of coming up and knocking on the door like a human being, or even break in like a cat burglar, she wanted to pull off Shakespeare in its finest form.

With small rocks placed on her hand, she handed a few to Uriah before nodding, “Ready?”

“OH Robeoooo!” she called out, her hand immediately flung the rock watching it move in a parabola before clashing itself against the glass windows. She giggled, waiting for Uriah to throw a few before Kaia decided to test out her strength. She threw a rock with more force than necessary, watching it fly in the sky.

“OH Robeooooooo!”

The rock shattered a piece of his window.

“Oh shiiit! Should we run for it?” she whispered to her other third. Wait, no she couldn’t. Robbie was loaded with cash, he could fix a broken glass or two. They also had things to do. She heard things about a ghost ship and when is a better time to check it out than way past three in the morning? “Come on Robbie, wake up! Don’t make us go up there.”

She gasped quietly, turning to Uriah looking at the windows suspiciously. “Wait, do you think he’s up there with a girl? What if he’s gets lucky on his birthday?” She couldn’t chase them all away. Oh, the problems of being attractive.

Makomin Makomin Skryx Skryx

A J A X
”Seeing people change isn’t what hurts the most. It’s remember who they used to be.”

Protect Don Cielo's || Downtown Requiem || Ajax, Jas, Uriah || In Progress

Uriah, while a complete scatterbrain in Ajax’s opinion, was definitely a sight to behold. The raw strength dominating the fight was what made Ajax respect him as a leader albeit begrudgingly. The majestic lion stood in front of the henchmen in all its ethereal splendor, eating up the room in terms of space. He stood back a little, watching the entrancing scene play out section by section. It was over rather quick and he yawned, wondering why they needed three presidents to take care of these little weaklings. One would have been plenty, Uriah or Jasmine could have annihilated them all in a matter of minutes if not seconds and Ajax could have been peacefully napping or eating, either would have worked. The amount of people working on this quest was laughable.

The lion headed over with clothes held tightly in its teeth and dropped his clothes into the arms of the unmotivated male. “Keep these? What’s in it for me? I suppose your butt naked self is good reason enough for me to keep it,” he answered with a quirk of his lips. The light back and forth between the two of them was probably the only indication that Ajax didn’t mind Uriah as much as he would fevorously mention. The half smile faded away instantly with the next sentence. Ajax tilted his head to the side, watching how Jasmine has it all under control. “Jasmine doesn’t look like she wants any help,” he replied. “She’s giving us telepathic stares. Hold on I'm deciphering it...She says she wants us to stay away.” While Ajax was weaving lies on the spot, Uriah wasn’t listening, he was too busy opening up the containers with his paws.

“Uriah,” the male sighed. “You’re actually going to eat and let Jasmine deal with that guy? I should dig in too since you’re eating,” he suddenly felt the peer pressure to eat with Uriah coming from his stomach. Ajax looked around, noticing a spare fork on an empty table and forcing it to fly towards his hand. But his plan were left to waste when Giovanni pulled out a gun with shaky fingers, threatening to shoot the Genesis president.

Her amicable words, attempting to dissuade the thug, didn’t land when he pulled the trigger and Ajax barely made it on time, switching the direction of the bullet barely a couple centimeters away. His eyes narrowed, putting down the fork. That was a close one. While Jasmine could possibly avoid it all on her own, Ajax was now slightly irked that he had to use his anima on someone so trivial. The lax male from just a couple seconds ago was a glaring difference from the menacing aura emitted from the current Syndicate president.

“Bullets now? This looks fun, I want in.” his voice rang destroying the fortified silence. Giovanni switch targets immediately, pulling the trigger at the platinum blonde male yet the bullet dropped right at his feet. “Try again? I can be here all day." With free food and all, no one could kick him out.

“W-what!...Bastard! That was a fluke!” Another bullet pulled only for it to change trajectory, flying right pass Giovanni.

A sinister grin graced his face. “Should I play with this bullet too?” he questioned as the one by his feet floated in the air, whizzed by, barely grazing the opponent’s hair. But he was done playing, the distraction was made and now Giovanni’s guard and attention was all directed elsewhere leaving Jasmine or Uriah to deal the finishing blow.

Aster Aster Makomin Makomin

Last edited:
Uriah Kershaw

7fbdc2b272cccedd848c5591d2f7e7e2.jpg

Interaction: Kaia Polaris. Polaris. and Rob Skryx Skryx
Quest: The Treasure

It was usually a surprise to many when the president of Pandora tells them that he sleeps at ungodly hours. Unlike some of his friends who practices the same bad habit, Uriah Kershaw has never had eye bags, or to be more accurate, he has never had eye bags that were apparent to the human eye, having compensate his poor sleeping habit with his love of cooking healthy food. In a way, he was grateful for it. However, when the sound of the his dorm room's door being knocked made him turn in his chair, he knew it either had to be an emergency, Kaia, Rob or the both of them together.

Smiling, he walked his way to the door, making sure not to make any noise on his part that would wake his cranky-awake roommate (he already annoys him with sleeping so late and keeping the lights on). Sure enough, he opened the door to find his best friend arms open and the backpack she used for missions on her back. "You're lucky you have me." He chuckled at the female before wrapping her in a big bear hug. After letting him know that they were to indeed surprise his other best friend, Rob, on his birthday with a mission and possible house wreckage, Uriah made his way back into his dorm to retrieve his necessary gear for the mission.

"I have some leftover biscuits from lunch yesterday. Let's hope Rob likes oatmeal." The blond said as he made his way out of his dorm and handed Kaia a brown paper bag filled with three large chocolate chip-covered oatmeal biscuits. "You can have one and leave the birthday boy two." He nodded at it before patting her on the head. He knew that both Kaia and Rob were picky with what they ate, especially the latter but the two would eat anything he made. Mostly, that is.

The walk to Rob's dorm was a short one as the three of them lived within a five-minute vicinity, if one walked. Maybe even lesser.

Uriah Kershaw merely took the rock that Kaia had handed him before looking up at the window to Rob's room. "He sleeps like a log-" But before he could finish his sentence, the female had managed to break the glass of the window. Instinctively, Uriah turned to Kaia before saying, "Be careful. You or even Rob could get hurt." He then proceeded to aim and throw the rock he had into the window that was already broken.

Hearing a grunt, he was sure he managed to hit Rob somewhere. "That's impossible. You chase all of them off just by looking at them." Uriah said with his signature smile before cupping his hands to his mouth.

"Robeooo! The best birthday gifts you can have is down here! It's us." He yelled. It was a surprise that no one has woken up at this point except for Rob. Maybe they were just used to the antics of the trio and decided it was best to just ignore them.

Robert Daze

Interactions: Kaia Polaris. Polaris. Uriah Makomin Makomin

It was late, that much Rob knew, but everyone knew he was a night owl (hah, pun intended) who kept weird hours. Especially when he had spent the day napping and consumed way too much coffee after dinner. As such, when he popped back into his room after a casual glide above the campus he still felt wide awake. Then he had the best idea ever. Grinning to himself as he glanced at the clock -almost 2am- he rubbed his hands together with glee and started to set up his console, slipping in the brand new disk. Rob grabbed the controller and the remote, thumbing the volume to an appropriate level as he settled cross legged on the edge of his bed. The lights were still off, the only source of light coming from the wide hd screen. Perfect. The game started up, ominous music creeping into the silence...

An hour later, Rob had the blanket pulled up over his head and a death grip on the controller so hard it was creaking under the strain, staring at the screen with an unblinking focus born from sheer terror. This was the best idea he had in a long time, he thought, hunching over as he directed his character over to the large windows. He was terrified out of his mind and it was a miracle he hadn't screamed out loud yet. Then he heard it. A sound. He paused. There it was again. Like...like something hitting the window pane. Or someone tapping against it. He stared, transfixed at the screen, wondering what was about to happen now. Wait a minute. Why did it sound like it was...coming from his own window.

Fuck.

Carefully hitting pause on his game, he glanced over to the window. There were several moments of silence and he grinned, relaxing, realising he was being stupid. Fixing his concentration on the screen once more, he unpaused the game and inched a few steps forward...

Suddenly the sound of shattering glass rang out loudly to his left.

"Motherfu-" Rob swore, startled, and flinched, falling off the bed with his heart thundering. He wrestled away the blanket tangled around him, looking around wildly, taking in the broken window and registering the familiar voice floating through the opening. Instantly, he connected the dots. "Kaia," he muttered under his breath. As if to chime in, something else sailed through the window - a small rock- hitting his head. "Fucker!" He hissed quietly, as he heard Uriah's voice calling out for 'Robeo'. "Fucking hell," he hissed again to make himself feel better, rubbing his temple. As much as he wanted to fly out there and take a birdshit on them, he was classier than that. "Gonna frickin' murder them," he muttered under his breath, keeping out of sight of the window as he prepared to take revenge. It seemed cussing out his best friends and wishing all manners of interesting curses upon them was doing wonders in calming his heart rate.

Pressed against the wall beside his now broken window, he adjusted his grip on the bucket, timing it just right. 3...2....And perfect.
"Suck it, Juliah!" Rob yelled from his window as the ice cold water drenched Uriah right in the middle of his next dramatic 'Robeooooooo'. Not bad for a blind throw. He was also pleased to note that some of it had splashed onto Kaia as well. He knew that bucket would be a good investment. Noticing Kaia had her questing backpack on, he grabbed his own before slipping out the window and climbing quickly down to his two best friends.

"Did someone say birthday gift?" He asked them cheerfully-there really was nothing better than a perfectly executed revenge to turn your mood around. Rob's shit eating grin widened when he saw just how drenched the two of them were.

Last edited:

Kaia Eden Nightingale
”Never marry a tennis player. Love means nothing to them. Ha-ha!”

☼​
The Treasure || The Docks || Kaia, Rob, & Uriah || In Progress
As they waited for their oh-so-amazing blonde prince, Kaia shoved a cookie in her mouth. True, they were his cookies but she was getting hungry waiting for him. Has it already been three minutes? Ugh. When Uriah made a miraculous throw with immaculate precision, she turned around giving him a high five. “Score!” she shouted just before nodding, and agreeing with him. The trio’s reputation precedes them and no one really wants to deal with the consequences of having Robert Daze in their bed. Her head lifted upward, her eyes scanning the darkness illuminated only by the constant moonlight. The night was windy and eerie giving her the creeps and the chills now that she has a moment to absorb her surroundings. Not a speck of sound was heard well not until the…

”Suck it, Juliah!"

And the sudden shivers running up her spine sending a flash of fury as the female narrowed her eyes at the primary suspect. She wasn’t as drenched as Uriah who looked like a soggy dog, her poor friend. The howling winds didn’t help their cause at all. “He’s so dead,” she gritted her teeth but the moment the male decided to grace them with his presence, Kaia planted her usual mischievous grin on her face. “Sorry birthday boy, you only get us and oatmeal cookies. Can’t be too greedy,” she joked immediately opening up her arms to envelop him into a bear hug.

“I’m not done with you yet,” Kaia whispered into his ears only to widen her smile. Not yet. Not at all. “Come on, let’s go, we have a quest to catch.” With the female in the middle and her arms both linked to Uriah’s left and Robbie’s right, she dragged them along escaping out of class. But first they had to evade the scouters walking around the perimeter.

When they were near the school gates, the three hid behind a tree (because obviously they all fit) acting like ninjas in training. “Go go go,” she whispered ushering them along when it was in clear. It was the usual lift Kaia up, then jump over the walls or fly over the walls for the females. She suppose she could have used her anima but watching the friends struggle to use their hand as footing was better. When they escaped, she handed Uriah the reins because direction was definitely not her strong suit especially in the dark.

“We can’t tell you where we’re going Robbie. Where’s the fun in that?” As they started walking against the wind, goosebumps formed all over her skin as she chanted inside how much her friend sucked especially since they were doing this all for him. In addition neon pink and glitter, she was going to write with permanent sharpies. When they arrived at the dock, Kaia finally spilled the beans about the shipwreck. “It’s suppose to have lots of treasures! Trust me, after your birthday bash, you’ll need all the money you can get,” Kaia mentioned just as they near the calm receding waters. He should have expected it, it was going to happen sooner or later and one side glance at Uriah, her partner in crime knew what to do. 3…2…1. They shoved the birthday boy into the water a couple feet away from the floating ship. Robbie should have expected it. It was their game after all. They always had to up each other. And they were next to the water. What else did he expect?

“Karma’s a cold stone bitch, isn’t she?” Kaia grinned, waving at him from above. “Happy birthday, precious.”

Makomin Makomin Skryx Skryx

Last edited:

Kaia Eden Nightingale
”A friend of mine tried to annoy me with bird puns, but I soon realized that toucan play at that game. Ha-ha!”

☼​
Monster Raid || Crassus' Mansion || Kaia & Zander || In Progress
Questing with Zander. Fun. Dying with Zander? A dream come true. Kaia was kidding, of course. The brunette wasn’t keen dying in a haunted mansion today. Who was going to take care of her shoes if she perish right here? “Aye aye captain!” Kaia announced softly as their presence was suddenly causing the diminishing sounds of the piano. Eyes landed on the Magisters in training and the female instinctively gripped on her daggers. Undead were the worst to fight as their ability to remain undead was remarkable. While she prided herself in swift killings, nothing about Kaia was strong and assertive (other than her ability to flirt in dire situations). How long was she going to last? Endurance wasn’t her best friend when it came to fighting undead tenebrae. Azure hues flickered to her companion, noticing her was without a weapon but she could just imagine Zander smashing his opponents into nothingness with his bare hands. Sigh.

Now was definitely not the time to daydream or admire the fine muscles. The tenebrae were coming at them, full speed ahead. Kaia separated herself from Zander, it was easier to divide and conquer than to face all five of them at once. Why was the undead the bane of Kaia’s existence? One, they were completely invulnerable against her powers. They were already dead, what did they need air for? This meant more physical work on her part and definitely more interesting ways of using her anima. She needed a fire source and unfortunately, Kaia left her matches at home. She knew she should have brought her questing backpack but she was too busy making sure her hair was pristine. Damn it all.

She dodged one’s lunge, stabbing him in the back of the neck as she moved to his left. She closed in, another stab between the ribs but undead takes forever to kill with physical moves. Kaia needed a fire source, her eyes quickly roamed around the room, thanking the owners who decided to adorn the walls with rusted golden engraved fire sticks planted on the walls for decoration. The candles were lit, there for show and nothing else. Before she could snatch the candles, Zander’s warning had her turning around to see a sword swiftly coming down towards her with a sinister grin coming from the undead.

Out of nowhere, the charging zombie was knocked off its feet by a chair and she jumped a few feet back to get out of the way. ‘My hero!’ Kaia would have shouted if she wasn’t too busy fighting off the tenebrae going towards her. Instead, she quickly put a hand over her heart, shooting a brief smile his way. She had to get away, maintain distance to poison them. They wouldn’t last long, not with what she’s about to cook up for them. If air didn’t work, Kaia had other ways to win. She avoided another swing several times, realizing that undead were terrible at fighting but it was their endurance that made them a pain in the ass. She knocked a few over with the hilt of her dagger, putting space between them.

“Zanzan? Shout…if you’re…okay!” Kaia managed to squeeze out words in between dodges. In hindsight, she suppose if he shouted, he was probably in trouble. These undead were rather large, covering up her line of sight and she couldn’t tell what was going. The female was struggling on her own, not used to doing quests without Robbie used as a distraction or Uriah stomping on everything he sees. Every lunge meant the undead slowing down, giving her the opportunity to knock the sword out of his weaken grip. She dropped her right dagger, snatching it up to stab the tenebris in one smooth motion. The sword went in one end and came out the other. The undead finally vanished into a wisp of smoke, leaving barely any trace behind. Her breathing was harsh, she was tired already. Her heart thundering inside, realizing that she only put down one and she was almost spent. She spent a couple of seconds against the wall with her eyes briefly closed, catching her breath.

When she reopened her eyes, Kaia knew they had to do something about the lifespan of these zombified creatures. Before they could catch up to her, she directed poison to slow them down. The gas dissipated into nothing as she used the chance now to grab the candles firmly sitting on the candlestick against the wall. Kaia jumped up to snap the candle off its holder, grimacing at the hot wax burning her fingers. Ignoring the pain, the brunette ran to Zander, her shoulders bumping against him as a signal. “Come handsome, get out of here. They’re never going to die like this.”

Just as the second two were out of the room, Kaia threw the fire source into room, quickly closing the door as the explosive gas took charge inside. She grabbed his hand as the two ran away from the room but almost immediately...

BOOM!

The explosion wasn’t tremendous but the blast of heat had enough energy blow off the door. When she was done, Kaia realized she didn’t really need to throw the candle, it would have been better if they just ran out. With the undead out of the way and Crassus losing a small chunk of his house, the female turned to Zander with a bashful smile. “Well, that could have totally been worse. You okay?”

She took a good look around the mansion realizing that there was only one floor left to go and maybe the old man was hiding up there. “Alright boss. Lead the way. Where should we go next?” Kaia stood up straight, her right hand saluting him with a cheeky grin.

Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

Louis Blutmond
original.gif

"You don’t have to say I love you to say I love you."

triangle1.png

Quest: Animal Farm | Status: In Progress | Location: Tref Forest | Team: Bennett Miles Aster Aster

Stupid, stupid, stupid! Louis wished there was enough time for him to wallow in self demeaning, but truth be told there was even barely enough time to catch his breath. If he was by any chance was trying to impress Bennett, his best friend and perhaps also coincidentally the cutest boy in the whole of Requiem –ahem- this was definitely not a way. If only had he enough sleep that night! If only he had the self control to not do it again tonight. The brunette shook the thought off his head.

That’s the thing,” he groaned, holding himself from stomping his foot upon the ground in frustration, fearing what his powers would do instead. Yet before he was going to apologize, Bennett looked at him with that eyes of his –those clear blue orbs filled with evident determination- and instantly all worries washed through, as though indulging him in a temporary lie: that all would be alright. The other boy had that effect on Louis for some reason. And he was still right after all. They should begin to look up now. No time to waste for some petty apologies.

You’re right,” he said and nodded, grinning. The curly haired male looked down towards the creature in his hand, furrowing his brows. “You heard him Sebastian. Caw-caw! Go do your thing!” At that moment the duck quacked, soaring to the sky temporarily before falling flat to the ground, scammering towards the front of the coot. And the two boys split, one to the stables and the other to the barn, Louis being the latter.

It shouldn’t be hard to spot a huge building painted in red, just like ones seen in children story books, but as confused and panic Louis was, he had to spin around the ground at least twice to be able to comprehend the sight of the building before him. It should have been the right one- there was nothing else. The brunette pushed the door open, wincing at the amount of rust coating each hinges, the eerie crea, but as confused and panic Louis was, he had to spin around the ground at least twice to be able to comprehend the sight of the building before him. It should have been the right one- there was nothing else. The brunette pushed the door open, wincing at the amount of rust coating each hinges, the eerie creaking it produced. Even in broad day light, the place was dark and lightless. If this weren’t for Bennett, he was sure he wasn’t going in anytime soon. While having no choice, this time he left the door open on purpose to let light pour in.

Chuck chuck chuck...here comes chicken chicken...” he muttered under his breath, looking left and right. The amount of hay stacked on each corner- it would have been impossible to find if the chicken were smart enough to hide underneath one of them. Louis frowned. Not time to give up now.

Come on! Er, I’ll give you more corn...or whatever you chickens eat...oh, am I really talking to a bloody chicken?” he sighed. The boy took a rake just by the corner of the room. “Fine, we do this the hard way...” he grumbled, poking the stack of hay one by one. First stack- whoosh whoosh! Nothing. Next one, on to the next... Louis was about to give up and just ditch the quest all together when he finally got to the last stack at the very end of the room, rustling it with the rake once more and-

CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK!

In that exact moment, one, two, three- he didn’t have time to count- chickens soar from the hay stak, scattering them allover the floor of the barn. But Louis didn’t have time to worry about that. By then he should be getting on his feet, and that’s exactly what he does. “Stop! Stupid feathered KFC STOP ALREADY,” he shouted at them, trying to rake them closer, though to no avail, his efforts only scared the creatures more. And an idea struck him. He did not know if it would work, but there’s nothing wrong with trying...besides possibly losing all the chickens alltogether again, of course.

Louis took a deep breath, stopping and letting the chickens run for a bit. Clear your mind...feel the ground...be the ground... He slipped his foot off his shoes, feeling the gravel move beneath his feet and- stomp

Walls, not taller than half a foot, rose before him, a few meters in front of him and entrapping the chickens within a small cage. His eyes widen in surprise. He couldn’t believe he’d done it. It took him another five minutes to try manage the chickens in his arms, slip his shoes back on, and head towards the coop, where he already found the other boy waiting with his beloved duck.

Sorry to keep you waiting!” he smiled sheepishly, releasing the chickens inside at the same. “Ah- and also making this mess at the first place,” he said, a hint of pink rising to his cheeks in embarrassment. “But we’re finished, aren’t we?” he grinned while he welcomed the winged creature- his winged creature- in his arms, petting its head. “Daww...you’ve done a good job too.

So...” Louis looked up to Bennett. “Ready to end the day?” He laughed, playfully nudging the other on the side. “You said you’d treat me to some yoghurt around here after all.

Last edited:
large.jpg

▼​
Interactions: Louis s e v e n s e v e n
Mentions: None
Quest: Animal Farm

Bennett Miles
With all the chickens now returned to their coops, nestling and preening in content, Bennett was able to make an easy nab at all the eggs they needed to collect. With two things off the check list, all that's left was to sheer the sheep and milk the cows. Both tasks would take no more than a few minutes... granted that it's done by someone, ahem, experienced.

Bennett happily returned with a grin of his own as Louis made his way back with the remaining chickens. Needless to say, he was impressed at how the brunet managed to capture so many and was determined to work even harder.

"It's fine, Lou. We got all the chickens back in the end luckily!" he said, optimistic and relieved. Sebastian squaked in seeming agreement, prompting a light laugh from Ben. "Yes, you helped a lot too Seb."

Bennett picked up the basket of eggs and rose a brow at Louis' comment, confused. "We still have the cows to milk and the sheep to shear though," he commented quietly, rubbing the back of his head. He wondered if Louis was tired, given how his cheeks seemed flush with extertion (or so Ben believed).

Wanting to make things easier for his friend, he patted the male on the back and offered to finish the rest of the chores himself. "Can you bring these eggs to the farmer while I finish things up? It'll only take me a minute," Bennett said, passing Louis the basket of eggs before rushing off to complete the rest of the chores at light speed.

A walk from the farm back to town would give Bennett enough time to finish shearing most of the sheep. He hummed to himself as he did his work, finding the tasks more nostalgic than a troublesome chore. Because of his experience and his good-nature attitude (even given the chicken incident), time flew by rather quickly. By the time Louis was back from his round of delivery, Bennett was already milking away at the cows.

He tempted a curious Louis into opening his mouth so that he could squirt a small spray of milk directly into the surprised brunet's mouth. He laughed at Louis' sputtering and reassured him that it was perfectly fine.

"I used to do it all the time with my brother, Landen," he shared with warmth glowing in azure. Like many other students, Bennett missed his family terribly. Being on a farm, even one that's not his own, brought back heart-warming memories.

Finishing up the milking, Bennett took the initiative to carefully pour the milk from the bucket to the glass containers which allowed the milk to be easily stored. The milk bottles were then placed into another crate which was delivered to the farmer. With the mission completed, the boys were given their fair share of the rewards and true to his promise, Bennett took Louis out for the best frozen yogurt in Tref.

Uriah Kershaw

Interaction: Ajax Polaris. Polaris. and Jasmine Aster Aster
Quest: Protect Don Cielo's

Uriah knew that certain antagonistic figures had a tendency to display their idiocy when fighting with an opponent. However, he did not expect the egghead to actually pull out a gun and aim at the Genesis president. He was no one to judge but if he were Giovanni, he would at least be vigilant about the three presidents' movements. He contemplated doing something but surprisingly, Ajax decided he was to contribute yet again to the team effort. All the blond had to do was sit back down on the floor, continue wolfing down the packaged lasagna and witness the show. He doubted anyone would disturb him.

For now.

Ajax's anima would probably allow for him to finish missions after missions in a few seconds. But Ajax preferred a more mellow lifestyle.

As Uriah gulped down the last of lasagna from the container, he noted that his two henchmen were still in the restaurant, undoubtedly waiting for their boss, while the rest of their crew had chosen flight over fight. With a roar, Uriah Kershaw ran towards them before pouncing on them, both at once, considering his size is albeit larger than that of a normal lion. After giving them a few scratches, they ran off alongside Giovanni who yelled profanities in Italian.

After having cleared the restaurant once more and ensuring everyone was alright, Uriah transformed back to his usual self, added with the fact that he was buck naked before heading over to Ajax, already hearing the disapproving sighs and shaking of head from Jasmine. "I know I'm attractive but no harassment, please." He said with his usual wide grin at Ajax before placing his clothes back on. As usual, Ajax merely shrugged off his statement before counteracting them with his own of disgusted, describing how he would rather be sleeping on nothing but an iron frame rather than seeing him naked.

As they left the restaurant after farewells from the waitresses and chefs, alongside additionally thanks from Don Cielo himself, the three of them walked back home as they were forced to help Ajax carry his containers over containers of packed food.

"I'm coming over later for some snack later, Ajax, you better-"
"No."

9d4a2158c56f4e1c00e1f2f911e42234.gif
x QUEST x

Starapple Orchards

x STATUS x

In progress

x LOCATION x

Tref Forest, Autumnwood

x TEAM x

Team Genesis / Quad Squad: Jasmine( Aster Aster ), Jensen( Finalizer Finalizer ), Bobbi( Skryx Skryx ) & Zander

Quest #2: Starapple Orchards
It was his own fault for taking his eyes away. Even so many years later, that girl couldn’t keep focused. He waved Jensen over, all the while scanning the trees for any signs of Jas and Bobbi.

"Damnit,” he sighed. Things could never just be simple. He was about to voice his complaints when a flash of red caught his eye. Jas?, he thought. It had to be her. Without a second thought, he took off sprinting in the direction of the fiery-headed Genesis President. Soon enough, Zander caught up to Jas and was about to ask, loudly, where Bobbi had gone, he saw her. And, more pressingly, he saw what she was doing. His eyes went wide with shock, as a red alarm blared in the forefront of his mind. Danger, danger, it whined, and Zander felt his finger curl into fists. His chest tightened as he watched the wolves begin to stir.

”Bobbi, he whispered harshly, ”Quit playing around. Let’s go.” He’d rather not see a repeat of last time the four of them were here. If he could help it, that is. Unfortunately, the situation was already out of his hands. They’d just have to deal with it. One of the sleeping wolves—by chance, it was the largest and most menacing of the lot—bristled, probably smelling the four humans in close proximity to its pack. Muscled and huge, it rose up on all fours and eyed them all, teeth bared and snarling. Zander stepped instinctively forward, as his instinct to protect his friends kicked into overdrive.

Φ Φ Φ Φ

tenor.gif

Ѧ

Quest: Protect The Boss

Team: Quinn & Ophelia( Aster Aster )

Quest #4: Protect The Boss
Quinn’s gaze was implacable as she watched Ophelia work her insidious craft. Unmoved by the display of sobering power—as all memory of the girl’s once-upon-a-time lover slipped into shadow—the Syndicate waited with the façade of patience until her partner was quite finished. Whether she approved of Ophelia’s methods or not could not be gleaned from the mask of marble that had replaced her face. And in fact, she had not even considered to gauge her own approval of the act, because the hard truth of it was: it didn’t matter if she approved or not. None—she least of all—could argue the efficacy of Ophelia’s intervention. However, if she’d only kept the foolish girl shut up in the car and let Quinn finish things up here… No. Considering the possibilities of how things could have gone was a waste of energy. Besides, there was still plenty consider in the here and now.

“Yes.” She answered. Quinn had no intention of letting the boy die out here. He’d fought valiantly, not that it mattered. But, neither was she so cold as to resign him to his fate, abandoned in the wilderness. But there was no chance she would allow him into their car with her. Quinn’s gaze lingered for a moment on the girl arranged to be married, then on the soft, even breathing of the boy who’d fancied himself her rescuer. Ophelia hadn’t spun her web over him as she had their charge. He was quiet for now, but when he waked, he’d almost surely put up a fight—as best he could, at least, considering the condition he was in. “You go ahead,” she spoke, this time directly to Ophelia, letting pass a glance between them, which she hoped communicated her intentions, “I’ll stay here and make sure he gets the attention he needs.” She even smiled, if only a little, as if to provide a little more warmth to her words of comfort for the still shaken girl. Quite surprised at herself, Quinn would have to consider whether or not trusting Ophelia to finish their mission was wise. Though, she supposed that she’d have plenty of time for that, at least, as she waited for a pick-up with Casanova here. Watching the car as it pulled away, Quinn eyed the horizon, beginning to count the trees and their species, for lack of anything better to do. And so her wait began.

. . .

When she finally caught up, after delivering the boy to people better suited to treat his wounds—and making herself scarce before those same people started asking questions about the nature and true cause of his wounds—Quinn found that Ophelia had done what was expected of her and completed their mission without fail. Their meeting was as warm as Quinn could have expected, which is to say, not very. Even so—credit where credit is due—Quinn had placed her trust in Ophelia and Ophelia had not betrayed it, so for that she was at least somewhat grateful. When they parted ways, they parted amicably, echoing memories of a friendship long since frozen over. Some things deserve to remain buried.

Ѧ

cecilia
cece may || questing; the thief || requiem city || completed; 2008 words || solo

"So," she started off cheerfully, taking her hands from her pockets. "You got robbed, huh?"

Cece should get a job. Like an actual job that pays her a regular salary. Not these quest things. She'd have to continuously come for the easy ones when they come out on the announcement boards and grind through them to get anywhere the amount she wanted to save up for. Like a new gun, which her father puts her responsible for getting on her own since he's already supplying a steady amount of ammo.

She reported herself to the trading market for an immediate call out. As far as she knows, the stuff that got nicked happened about an hour ago and maybe if she was lucky, the perp didn't get far enough.

"Yes." The man answered, irritated. "That's why I called you down here."

"Of course. I'm perfectly qualified. Tell me everything you remember."

He informed her of everything that led up to the event of his tragedy. Catering to his customers before running off somewhere to check if his stock delivery arrived. When he came back, everything was swiped clean and even the tablecloth taken with it. Cece thought maybe the thief used the tablecloth itself to drag it off though apparently this store owner wasn't finished with his already lengthy recap.

He ranted about homeless people for a while after that, blaming them for his missing goods. The goods themselves were cheap collectable silverwares and other fancy-looking trinkets with no worth. Why anyone would bother stealing those sorts of items in a market is questionable. Heck, maybe they would have better luck stealing actual food.

She nodded after all that, trying her best to shelf the information and forced a little enthusiasm into her bones. "Alright, I'll get back to you with the goods then."

Cece walked off, dropped the smile with her shoulders like a ton of bricks.

***​

Witnesses are apparently hard to come by. She had interviewed anyone who responded to her initial announcement looking for them (virtually no one bothered) and all of the vendors within reasonable parameters. Many resorted to replying that they haven't paid attention or they haven't seen anything suspicious even when the whole stall was left empty. Something like that wouldn't go unnoticed.

Her father had warned her very little about quests, especially some of their nature that emulates real jobs. All detective-like in this particular case, pun intended.

Cece had finished talking to a lady with a baby in a tram. Admittedly much more interested in the baby but still ran straight into a brick dead end for like the 24th time. Maybe she should've brought someone out here with, her partner. Lance would've been great on this thing, thinking like a thief and all that. But it's her decision to come out here alone. She almost called it a day just like that, give it time to simmer or give up altogether and let someone much more experienced do the work.

Almost.

Out of the corner of her eye, there's a small blonde boy in semi-tattered clothes leaning against the wall to the alleyway. He looks 12, maybe younger with a face begging for someone to ask him for information, from the way he scanned the area like an automated machine. He's shifted his attention to watch her instead, eyes trailed by. She's running out of options, and would really love to get this over with. Cece walks to him, a few passerbys gave her a glance.

"Hey kid. You saw the robbery?"

"I might've," the boy responded in a voice that drawls on the words like music. He scratched his head like an obvious act, a mock. "Though I might need something to jog my memory."

Oh, goddess, you have to be kidding. "Really?"

"Please, my brain is slow," he said, "Spare me."

Frustration that she had to resort to this is one thing. A child on the streets is another. She hasn't met these types, unaware of their trustworthiness. Under the assumption that he doesn't have parents-- really, who would let their child run off at the edge of the market talking to teenage magisters, the benefit of the doubt is totally the most logical thing to do.

Cece digs her pockets, thank goddess for the emergency money and drops one gold into his expectant hand. And another. And another. And another. But the hand doesn't close up and offer the service she paid for. At this point he's just pushing to see how much he could milk out of her.

"Spill it already." she snapped.

He gave a toothy grin, looking up at her after keeping the coins in his socks. "One time deal. Just for you."

Wow. "What did you see?"

"Kids are pretty cunning these days, eh?" he mused and pulled his cap lower.

"Speaking of yourself?"

"Hint, hint. They ran to the abandoned home that way. Hard to miss."

With that, the probable 12-year-old runs off like he scammed her a total of six gold pieces and she wonders whether that's money well spent on a quest she won't be well paid for. Regardless, the vague descriptor in hand, Cece heads on the path where the kid was pointing in hopes of running into something obvious. Sure enough, as she travels further, she sees wooden boards on the ground and covering up windows. The shady part of town had never been on her agenda to explore, it was wildly tense to go through stray patches of garbage and lines of laundry strewn like a web.

Hard to miss was a lie. All the homes look exactly the same, with no indicator of wear and tear of an abandoned place. And it didn't seem like the thieves left her bread crumbs to their hideout. There's no harm in asking around again. Cece knocks on a door, fingers combing through her hair while she waits. It opens.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for some kids who live around here."

"Oh, you know Thomas?" she asked, quite animated for her age. Cece nods and the woman doesn't notice she's lying. She ambled down the small steps and raised her cane. "Just a bit further dear. See that blue flag? It's that house over there."

She joined in and stood next to her, bending her knees as granny reached around her shoulders. Following the cane, the blue flag in question was perched oddly, hanging off the wall and rippling slightly in the wind. "I see! Thank you, ma'am."

"Say hi to Thomas for me."

"I will."

The nice granny returns home, Cece having absolutely no remorse tricking her with justification of duty. She jogged her way there and stared at the entrance once she arrived. The windows are closed off with the same boards, even further with the dark curtains. They were kids. From what her little informant explicitly hinted at and what the old lady implied, beyond this door is a group of kids who are probably homeless and in need. And by extension, her chest turned heavy as she bore her eyes into the bricks. Her glove eased her knuckles as she rapped.

A teen appeared, with freckles and curly hair. He seemed mature and a leader if she ever saw one. But more than anything is a gaze that could cut her irises, narrowed and sharp. He guarded the gap that led inside the pitch black darkness and scowls. "What do you want?"

"I have a few questions about a robbery that happened earlier today at the market."

"We don't play cops around here."

She ignored the comment.

"Thomas, right?" Cece tilted her head and smiled. "I just need a look into your residence then I'll be on my way." She wasn't going to ransack him of his belongings. No, she's not desperate to find the criminal but Thomas here is being incredibly defensive. Then again, it could just be a side effect from his lifestyle where people wouldn't look at him without reason.

"Do you have a warrant?"

"No?"

"Then it isn't any of your business."

Jokes on him that she doesn't follow those protocols. Before he could slam it shut, her shoulder already made impact ramming into it. It becomes a match of pushing power. She could hear it splintering and giving in to the weight. The sole of her shoes kept slipping like the grips were flat and the dust rolled off yet Cece regained her footing. One last shove and she barges in, guns out--

--to a group of preteens standing around a table with the stolen goods and 'oh shit' looks on their faces.

Is this a moral dilemma?

Thomas recovered from the wall puts himself between her and the table. Or between her and the rest of the kids. "Hey, you haven't got a warrant."

"I'm not a cop, I'm a magister." She holstered her gun back. "And you don't own this property. It's abandoned."

"I don't want any trouble."

"And I don't want to turn you in." Cece sighed and shifted her to one foot. "Why did you steal them?"

She regrets ever asking. A wave of answers from the mouths of those tiny kids as they went from unassuming to completely passionate about hating someone. He's terrible, he hates them, he's super elitist and all sorts of variables about the store owner's attitude.

"He's an ass!" Heads turned sharply at the speaker. "I-I meant like the donkey."

They all looked back at her. "Yeah, no, that isn't a good enough justification."

"You know, a lot of the vendors at the market are decent people." Thomas said. "They let us help around for a week and we get a pouch of gold enough for bread or eggs or something. Requiem isn't the worst place to live when you have nowhere else. But this guy, this guy, had to ruin it. He makes unwanted comments, makes everyone uncomfortable and looks down at us like we're scums of the earth. He literally takes anything off the streets as long as they looked collectible."

"Besides, he stole from us first." piped up a girl, who stayed firm in her stance by the table. She held an open music box, a turnable ket jutting out and a bird positioned at the rotating center with faded colours on it's feathers. That was probably the

Not a moral dilemma, thank goddess. Now she just needs to talk her way diplomatically.

"I get it, you don't like him. I don't like a lot of people too. But you can't just steal from someone. Why don't you keep the thing he stole from you, and return everything else?"

There was a collective echo of no's. Why? "Because we're petty." How relatable of them.

"Okay, here's a deal. You let me do my thing and return this stuff because I need to get paid. And I won't bat an eye if he gets robbed again." It was a cheap attempt. Suppose, if people could turn a blind eye once for some sweet kids getting back at a guy no one can stand, they'd probably do it again.

"Nah."

"I'll turn you in."

"It's fourteen against one."

"Fourteen against one magister." Cece reminded them, and showed off her insignia. "You don't threaten magisters."

A few more disagreements after that, they all agreed under extra conditions. Like the brunette promised to treat them to bread and drinks when she comes around while she gets a bonus of stealing one of the trinket for herself. She picked a nice glass paperweight, to go on her study table. She dragged the makeshift tablecloth-bag through the alleyways and only bothered to heave it up when she was within sighting range. The store owner beamed as she placed it on the table, frowned when she doesn't explain how she caught the culprits.

"I could care less! Everything is back now."

She picked out a silver chain bracelet as her free reward and left with coins in her pocket. Now, off to the next quest!

Last edited:

Louis Blutmond
original.gif

"You don’t have to say I love you to say I love you."

triangle1.png

Quest: Monster Raid | Status: In Progress | Location: Miasto | Team: Cece chamomile chamomile

The young Genesis tuck and rolled, barely avoiding every flurry of flames blazing in his direction. He felt sweat trickling down the back of his neck, unsure if it were from the amount of action he does or from the scorch of heat nearly burning him alive every time. Its demonic yellow eyes blazed as it roared, flapping its wings back and forth as though showing off its reign. It was recognizably a large field, yet somehow with the dragon's swift movements, the place felt small- even its not too large of a figure seemed way overwhelming in his angle. ((Fun fact: I forgot to mention that I never really intended to write "six feet". . . but since Cece already took regard of it and said that the dragon looked like Curtis, I can't take it back xD))

"Any moment now, Ce!" called out the brunette, regretting it instantly that he looked over his shoulder as a swipe of the dragon's wings whipped by him. He flew off his feet, skidding through the ground before he rested upon a patch of grass. His body ached- he knew he should have just stayed back at home. Could this possibly be his final battle? No. So much for being overly dramatic. The worst that could happen is perhaps he break an arm or two, and considering his previous quest to picking up apples and feeding chickens, he would rather not think that a quest is capable as so.

It was also in that moment when he heard a distant noise of a glass breaking. His attention seemed to instinctively snap towards it, and lucky for him this time, so did the dragon's. There was a missing glass to one of the window frames, and shatters of it lay scattered over the ground underneath it. Not a moment to waste, the figure of a girl appeared out of it- and if Louis had not thought she was insane then, he definitely thinks now. It did come into his thoughts though. . . couldn't this dragon fly?

"Cece!" he exclaimed, utter gratitude coating his voice, yet what does this do to him? Only for the dragon to snap its attention back to him, as though completely forgetting the interesting sight of a broke window. “Shit,” he cursed, a thing he would rather not do on a usual basis yet excused himself for this once-in-a-lifetime chance of getting barbecued alive. The dragon roared once more, throwing its head left and right before storming towards him. The brunette took a step back, a second step- before his back hits a wall.

Seriously? Who places a wall at the end of a garden? he thought, the idea of rational mind the least of his concerns. “Ceceeee,” he whined, his eyes glued upon her as he tried to signal her in any way possible. Not the time to go ninja! he tried to tell her, despite knowing that: one, she could never understand what he’s saying and two, perhaps it is time to go ninja.

The moment is pressing- it was life and death. Yet why is it even harder for him to concentrate his anima? As the dragon reduced in distance, its heavy stomps rattling the ground beneath it, Louis attempted to protrude a few blades of Earth from the ground, yet if it did not slow it down, it only caused said dragon to go faster from rage. Upon its final roar, Louis closed his eyes by reflex, nails digging in his palms. It was getting warmer and warmer, a flash of orange on the back of his eyes.

Perhaps this was the end. Goodbye mother, goodbye Camilla, goodbye the lovely Bennett. Cece, you’re crazy, but please survive. Also, someone please delete my search history-

He did not die.

When he had opened his eyes again, a tousel of dark hair was in front of him, sparks of fire dancing around her fingers as she apparently caught the ball of flames. The Genesis male held back the urge to jump hug her, settling to perhaps treat her dinner when they survive- if they survive. He was not going to make her sacrifice invain, though- the brunette was more than aware of the dangers she had placed herself in. It was touching. Louis staggered away to safety, perhaps the fight would have been significantly easier now that another party has joined. He knew that with his current skills, Louis was unable to do much damage to the dragon, but at least he could hinder its path and occassionally distract its attention to let Cece deal her stuff. A Pandora, not in anyway less reckless than the rest of them were, yet somehow. . . he’d like to think they make pretty decent partners (even when he still feel he’s doing less of the anything).

Battle ensues for a while, neither side refusing to give in.

Find something flammable. We'll explode this tenebris back to the hell it came from!

Between the riot of the situation, it took him a moment to fully understand what she’s saying. Once he did, he performed a small salute gesture to her before instantly dashing off. Now. . . in movies there would be gun powder or gasoline- yet was he sure getting to the warehouse would be fast enough? The mansion was pretty big, its garden no lesser. Think Lou, think, he racked his brain for ideas. Acetone, hand sanitizers-

He paused. To his left, just by the side of the walls, there reside a single crate with a huge, glowing label HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. Despite the urgency of the matter, it did cause him to double take. It was really. . . as though he was in an MMORPG or some sort. Casting away the benefit of doubt, Louis went quickly on the move when he heard Cece’s shouts from the distance. He tried to open it- locked, of course. In the end, the brunette settled on wrecking the entire crate, because fuck this shit. Stomping his foot upon the ground, several shards of earth pierced the wood of it, cracking the crate open.

Gasolinex2 Obtained!

When he turned to face Cece, the brunette paled at the sight of whatever he has left her in-

The Pandoran girl now sits at the top of the dragon, the tenebris trashing around in an attempt to escape. He was almost tempted to shout at her to spare the dragon, yet decided against it after remembering what almost happened to him. He started dashing for her, but could he make it on time? Will he? Every snap of bites were an inch closer, and he really did not want to witness his friend getting herself dicapitated. . .

Cece!” he called out. “Catch!

- Axel -​

docks ✦ completed ✦ requiem
tags: ajax Polaris. Polaris.

A flash forward to years beyond; if there was anything the Syndicate male could wish for from the depths of his heart, he would have been torn between killing Ajax or wishing whatever they had back. How a friendship as their own clashed only by a slight snap, leaving nothing but something even worse than just crumbles; yet Axel knew that restoring what has already been lost is fairy tale, just as could be said for his own humanity. Deep inside perhaps, if he was ever still allowed to wish for anything perhaps- all he hoped was that the stupid platinum was doing fine.

Shhhhhhhh. Wake me up when we arrive, the other male has said before resolving to lay on his lap. An amused grin made its way towards Axel's lips, watching as the platinum blonde made himself comfortable.

He held back a snort as he playfully tousled with locks of Ajax's hair, stopping when the other seemed to just have fallen asleep in that instant. The rest of the trip proceeded in silence, boredom would have started to slip in if his thighs hadn't come to ache so much. He wanted to take a picture of Ajax's sleeping face, but even now he could not take his phone from his pockets.

After a while, the car trip came into an end, the sight of the sea approaching from the distance. The time was noon, the sun high in the sky and the Requiem docks setting on its liveliest. People passed to and fro, every now and then blocking their view. It took them a moment to finally reach a halt- his lap now practically crying for help- and Axel shook his friend awake. "Wake up- Jay, shit I can't feel my legs, lift your bloody big head-"

Effort was placed, but finally the potato couch was risen. Paying the cab, he joined Ajax and met up with the owner, who seemed agitated enough in waiting for their arrival.

Lifting crates. Should not have been that hard, should it? Then it just occurred to him what his partner's anima was. Sly piece of shit.

"If anything happens to me, you are paying insurance," he joked, yet he knew for a fact there was not that much of time to waste. Work is calling and time is of the essence. The boxes were heavier than he had anticipated (his anima was practically useless for every situation, let alone for a specific one), and it did not take him long to be nearly drained out. Axel almost took that warning of his about his back to be serious- his back was starting to ache. Oh, how he wished to slap Ajax over his face when he shows his face- the Syndicate male bets that Ajax would have finished twice as quick, then go ahead and brag about how the speed in he finished with. Then again, he really should not be complaining for he was the one who offered the help at the first place.

"The struggles of being a good friend," he muttered to himself, cracking his knuckles before trying to drag the crate down the slope. It did not occur to him that Ajax had suddenly approached him, for Axel was clearly not surprised when he heard the other suddenly talk.

"One of these days, I'm going to break an arm or have a heart attack-" he said, turning towards the other. When being told to wait, Axel watched him with a tilt of his head, somewhat perplexed. Just before he could had the chance to ask, however, the other left him. He sighed in defeat, resolving to sit on the top of the half dragged crate, peering over towards the vast sea before him. The crash of the waves against the docks, the chirping of seagulls, it certainly did its job to bring in spirals of memories- beautiful memories- yet ones he regrettably still wanted to forget. Two sisters and a brother. . .

His attention was brought back when Ajax had returned. Has he brought in. . . food?

"No, you really shouldn't-" he started, guilt sinking through him. He was well aware of the favors he had done for Ajax, but not once did he ever expect anything in return. He was aware of his friend's circumstances, and if Axel could help, that would be enough. Ajax had done things for him that while he could perhaps never thank for in person, yet in a way it was the thing he needed the most: a saving when no one else was there. So what is there he is to ask for?

If he wasn't taken by surprise enough, he held his breath shortly when the platinum haired male took him by the hand. . . and kissed his knuckles. Well, of course he would have been flustered to be placed in such an awkward situation, who wouldn't be? The blonde tried to avoid his gaze for a while, and failing at the end.

"Aww Jay! Yes yes, before you say anything more, yes, I love you too, you big loser. Now come on- stand up properly before people start to congratulate us newly weds," he quickly said, ushering the other to let go of his hand. "Yeah, I'll eat. Thanks for the food and all, you shouldn't have, I'll treat you on the way back- oh, and Ajax?" he soon added, grabbing the male's wrist to hold him back just for a short while. "You're welcome."

He finished up eating, and after that the two began to continue on their work some more. It did not feel like it (take his words back, it definitely felt like it), yet the time they were done, the sun has began to revolve almost a one-eigthy. The time they began was early morning and now it was approaching dusk. He bet Ajax must have been hungry. . .

"I thank you so, very much!" chimed in their quest giver gleefully, holding out two pouches of gold towards them. "What could I ever done without you?"

It was a celebratory moment that it ended, more than the fact that they got rewarded. Axel was certain he could no longer feel his arms and perhaps would insist on sleeping in after a few days (though perhaps Ajax would have been an unreliable source if he were to leech on missed out notes).

"As promised," Axel started, turning to face the other male and tossing his newly gained money pouch towards Ajax, as though it was a ritual of his. "You can grab something on the way back Though try not to make it overly expensive- as you see, I'm pretty broke." The blonde tapped Ajax's shoulder before ruffling his hair.

"What would you ever do without me?"

MV5BMTE0MjI1MzI4MzNeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDYxMDAxMDAy._V1_.jpg

200.gif

89eabf767f78ed30823e79bee51b1b78.jpg

▼​
Interactions: Kaye Sasil Sasil
Quest: Defend Don Cielo's

Curtis Laucron
Curtis was never late. Being the ex-VP of Syndicate, the male couldn't afford to slack and fall behind the Genesis bastards and being on time was simply integrated into his chaotic lifestyle. He expected no less from Syndicate's prefect; so the confusion he felt when he arrived at their designated meeting spot (one of the courtyards leading towards the entrance of the Academy) only to find out minutes later that someone had spotted his date-- ahem, partner, had been seen leaving the school grounds, was nothing unexpected. Piecing one and one together, Curtis followed the assumption that Kaye had already left for Don Cielo's, though he was almost certain that they had agreed to meet on the school grounds.

By the time he reached the quaint eatery, he was exactly fifteen minutes behind schedule. But instead of getting angry and rebuking the brunette, Curtis found himself holding is tongue, vexation melting at the sight of Kaye's apologetic smile. He could only sigh and agree with her, forgetting his anger and returning with a rare, small smile of his own. He could never stay angry at Kaye. The Nightingales just had that effect on him.

"Ready as I'd ever be," Curtis answered, flashing a look at the redhead manager (or he assumed was the manager). He didn't like the way she was eyeing them; or well, Kaye in particular. Sure, she was smaller and looked vulnerable to the point where even Curtis felt protective over her, but the male knew better than anyone that the brunette wasn't a Syndicate prefect for nothing. She had skills to prove her worth in her position and seeing someone eye her and undermine her was offensive.

"Fill me on the details, pref," he said, voice rumbling in smooth baritone. Seeing how they had nothing else to do but wait for the "threat" to present itself, Curtis slid himself into one of the seats near the window and motioned with a tilt of his chin for Kaye to sit too. His hands fingered the packet of cigarettes in his pockets, but seeing how Kaye was seated across from him, he decided against his urge for a smoke and fished out the pocket knife instead.

Even after quitting his position, his stress levels remained as high as ever but speaking with a nice and pretty girl made for a nice change. He played with his pocket knife below the table, tossing it and closing it in a repetitive, fidgety manner. While the act was considered dangerous, the risk of the open blade falling wrongly and stabbing into his hand was nothing new. He had cut himself once but the experience hadn't been fatal enough for him to stop the destructive habit.

cecilia
cece may || questing; monster raid || miasto || completed || with s e v e n s e v e n

Hanging down the side of a dragon, digging into his hide until her nails are sore. Cece really wants a breather.

Diego on the other hand, was still being uncooporative with his death.

She had to steer him away from the building as they travelled to the far side of the mansion, pushing him with body momentum while he continues to rip apart the lawn with his claws. Marvelously, she had a grip of steel. Everything was silent like her headspace, too blurred for her to think since her brain was sloshed around riding bulls for the past 10 minutes straight. So when Louis ran up to her with what she asked for, she could barely look his way. It registered as two flying red objects and the colour snapped her vision.

The first gasoline container fell past her slow fingers, with Diego shifting violently. But she caught the other in a snatching grip.

The Pandoran stablised herself on his back, uncapped said container then standing up. She swung the bottle and poured. The strong scent whiffed into her nose, clear liquid splashing down her boots. The dragon, displeased, jerked it's body and pushed off her balance. The bottle was rigid in her hands, pointed anywhere but her. Caught by the dirt, Cece ungracefully landed on her elbows and the first thing she saw is the sole of his hind legs.

She rolled to her side and choked on her breath-- just avoided being stomped to death by the skin of her teeth. Cece got up on her feet, emptied what's left where she could until she had to duck under a swiping wing.

"Hide, let's go!" she rushed with Louis as the dragon gave chase.

Admittedly, Cece should've read the bright yellow label about safety and how this all really... works. She's not the most knowledgable about gasoline as she is for example dynamite. So as she's putting distance with wet gasoline on her shoes, she realised both of them may be really screwed over and it'll be her fault. Ah, Louis, she'll apologise later for her hecticness. Though she's already hurt, no harm with some more explosion induced burns or injuries. She'll take it!

Better her than the freshman.

Cece waved for him to get behind hedges lined against pillared fences. But Diego reared too close for comfort, Louis already took cover. She sprinted and jumped above both barriers, both legs in the air and supported by one arm. Yet she overshot it, slid at the ground and pulled herself up. Lighter on her fingers, it burns bigger than usual, the air filled with vapour. She shot the fireball.

On instinct, she took it upon herself and shielded the Genesis boy even further. Arms around him and her back on the incoming destruction. The first plan was a blaze, hopefully the beast would catch fire. From anima presence, a flash fire spreaded across the field like ripples in a pond. Curls of flames where the dragon should be. She doesn't hear Diego whine, and doubted herself. If this didn't work, calling cavalry would be embarrassing.

Don't fail her now.

Boom.

The shockwave made the ground shake underneath them, and her hold on Louis somehow grew firmer. And even then she practiced restraint. Cece opened her eyes and looked up, seeing a bellow of black smoke passing overhead. Letting go, she stood up and gazed behind them. The outcome of her handiwork; blades of grass stained black and one burnt circle, encasing what's left of the flame that took out the tenebrae.

Thank goddess that's over.

"That was exciting." She placed hands on her hips. "I'll have to go, fix that."

The bonfire should be easy enough to handle. Cece glanced at her friend, wholly satisfied (and relieved) in a grin though noticed the little inferno nipping at the leather and rubber. She dragged her boot against ground.

"Why don't you do the last checkups?" she suggested cheerfully. One round of making sure everyone's okay as she cleans up. "I'll meet you at the library, it's the one with the door blown off."

She returned across the fence swiftly but not before telling Louis to ask the maids for some water, flushing out any vapour she swallowed. With the aftermath put out, she has convinced herself of a job well done; damage check say two more windows cracked with a tinge on the surrounding land. She made her way to the libary where the brunette garnered her pay, albeit reluctantly from Mr. Crassus. Nothing came over to eat you, right?

All in all, Cece came out alive. Bleeding on her knee, smalls cuts on her arm she hadn't noticed before as well as a few bruises here and there.

Oh, and before she forgot--

"May I inquire about your carpets?"

Last edited:

tumblr_ojfrgqi0H11t9m3reo1_500.gif

Defend Don Cielo's
Interactions: Curtis Aster Aster

Kaye felt a little relieved to see Curtis arrive at the meeting place. He was late; but thinking about it for only a moment she realized that was probably her own fault. It had to be, perhaps she wrote it down in her planner wrong. That hardly happened but it had been a rather busy few days. It was bound to happen once and awhile right?

Preparing to apologize for the blunder on her part, Kaye opened her mouth but quickly shut it when she was given a very rare smile from Curtis. At a loss for words she smiled back at him. Perhaps he wasn’t mad, it wasn’t like anything had happened. No harm, no foul. She would make sure to never let it happen again. Ever.

“It shouldn't be to much of a job. I don’t think so anyways. Nothing the two of us can’t handle anyways.” Kaye spoke following behind Curtis towards the inside of the restaurant. She took a quick look around, noting the exists, the people in the room--the ones who seemed to watch them as they sat down. Preparing for the unavoidable attack. The manager wouldn’t have asked for aid if she hadn’t thought something was going to happen.

Sliding her shoulder bag off, setting it on the table fishing her sketch book out and setting it on the table before moving to hang it over the back of her chair. Curtis played with his knives, Kaye made sure to have her source of protection close by at all times.

“Right well; we don’t have a lot of information.” Kaye spoke getting right to it shifting in her seat slightly. Her eyes moved to the window seeing more of a bustle of people outside. “They have been having threats and the Manager, the lady you saw for a few moments when we got here, she thinks they may attack.” Kaye said directly. “But we can’t really do anything until they make a move thus; we are here.” her eyes fell on his face a moment looking over his features--he would be fun to draw but her eyes fell to a man sitting a few seats away.

They were being watched--from the moment they sat down.

“It seems we are being watched.” Kaye smiled trying to act like this was what it looked like; a date. A perfect cover story. If they acted like that was all it was they could get more information or at least formulate a plan. That was what Kaye thought anyways.​

jaskat poetry prompt with hinted jassobi at the end​

Katerina was a storm and in her wreckage were ten stolen moments.

//​

They fell in love like summer.

It was quick and effortless, like kindle catching flame. The first kiss was a surprise, unexpected, an accident. It was bumped teeth when bodies crashed to the floor after a heated spar; one which Jasmine had failed to anticipate after underestimating the new Pandora prefect. They separated as though nothing happened but the sting of soft lips burned ideas into her mind.

//​

The second was less of an accident. Intentional and yet not. Empty spaces filled with drunk slurred words and the low beating rhythm of loud music pounding through white-washed walls. They were pinned, mouths locked and despite the number of plastic red beer cups Jasmine had drank, all she tasted was her mouth and the shape of her lips.

Kat was bitter but like alcohol, in an intoxicatingly addictive sort of way.

//​

Apologies made formed new bonds and friendships blossomed to relationships. They were unsure. Shy, growing, very unlike the two who wore strength as their armor. Their touches were gentle and new like sun at the break of dawn, signalling a new day.

Fingers intertwined, their chaste kisses were drawn by the invisible magnetic force people called love.

//​

Sand between her toes, wind in her hair. She was gorgeous, she was free. Jasmine couldn’t help herself, envying how the sun could cloak and touch her in places which only she could when they were in rare moments, alone in the comforts of their room.

Her laugh calls out to her and she waves her arms, beckoning auburn to leave the shore and enter where ocean waters lapped at their knees and ankles.

Like the tide to the moon, Jasmine follows and she smiles back as she tastes the salt on her lips.

//​

It was heated desperation. Loud, wordless confessions of how much they missed each other as hands frantically roamed and traced, recalling in memory the shape and feel of every muscle, limb and skin. They say some couples are close enough to know what each other are thinking without having to say a word.

Jasmine learns that like a painting, a kiss was a thousand words and a sigh, a million.

//​

Six was a polaroid image, a memory so old that it’s starting to turn brown at the edges. It was the height of a rollercoaster, the last calm before a storm. It happened at night as the sky lit up with colored lights.

“They call them fire flowers,” Jasmine had explained, looking into eyes which reflected hers. She can’t remember what Katrina had replied nor the sound of bursting air. But she remembers the fireworks and how they reminded her of them: suddenly, brightly, fading out without a sound.

//​

Peppering affection made up for lost time, or at least bandaged old wounds left by busy schedules and past scars. They’ve grown stagnant, but Jasmine would defend as comfortable. Gone were long conversations, now replaced with practised exchanges and obligatory endearment.

A kiss on a cheek out and a kiss and more when they come back home, almost enough for it to settle into a routine. Being from Genesis, loving order and planned schedules, Jasmine settled in just fine and Kat said she was happy.

Jasmine believed her. (Despite the growing restlessness)

//​

Doubt became the cement which filled in the cracks of their already broken relationship. Slips of tongue became more apparent and Jasmine began to question why Kat was so attached to “You Are My Sunshine.”

A, D, A, D, A, E, A.

She knew the chords to the song by heart, not because she cared much for the melody but because sometimes, she’d catch Katerina humming it to herself and Jasmine made it a habit to try to catch the notes she sings.

When realization came like a jackhammer, ebbing away and leaving nothing but destruction in its wake, Jasmine allowed the truth to cave her in.

//​

Their last time together was angry and violent, filled with painful heat like the digging of nails pricking buds of red against sun-kissed skin. It was tear-streaked faces and hateful yelling, sour and wrong. It tasted of copper from bitten lips and tears from betrayal.

It was the confirmation of the truth and how Jasmine would never be anything more than a flame. She was fire but Solana was the sun. And Jasmine can’t live, won’t live comparing herself to a shadow.

Like the fireworks in summer, it ended as quickly as it started. (But Jasmine didn’t know she’d never see her again.)

//​

It was over.

She knew goodbyes were difficult but since when were kisses cold and tasted of death?

With damp cheeks, she cradled the fragments of her heart in her arms as the life slowly drained from her eyes. She had always left a part of her with her even after the past reared its ugly head around, splitting them apart.

She begged her not to go, not to leave. Cursing the goddess from robbing her of her joy and life.

How?
Why?
Why?

Why did things end up like this?

. // .​

bonus:
Jasmine wakes to the feeling of something warm wetting her cheeks. Her fingers pad at the droplets and she sits up, confused.

Was she crying?

She can’t remember what she dreamed about and she looks over at Bobbi, as though expecting the sleep anima user to interpret dreams as well.

“It’s just a nightmare,” she tells her, wiping the last of her tears away. “I promise it won’t ever happen again.”

Her slender arms wrap around her, pulling Jasmine into a comforting embrace. As she sinks her face into the crook of her neck and breathes in the scent of daisies, Jasmine believes her.
Mentions: Katerina Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart Bobbi Skryx Skryx

89eabf767f78ed30823e79bee51b1b78.jpg

▼​
Interactions: Kaye Sasil Sasil
Quest: Defend Don Cielo's

Curtis Laucron
At the lack of information given, Curtis could only grunt in response, sparing a glance in the direction of the redhead manager before focusing back on Kaye. "I wonder why," he spoke lowly with underlying hints of mock sarcasm. A job is a job but sometimes, it didn't hurt to find the motive of the perpetrator's attacks.

Seeing Kaye study him made him shift in his seat, leaving him unsure of what to do. Had it been anyone else, he would've growled, asking if they wanted to get their eyes ripped out.

"It seems we are being watched."

Silver narrowed at the words and Curtis steeled himself from turning back to see who it was. While the male would've gladly just jumped out of his seat and attack the man first, he knew it wouldn't be wise to be rash, impatient as he was. Seeing Kaye act normally forced him to relax and he called the waiter over to order a cup of black coffee for himself.

He looked at Kaye and studied her for a moment, raising a brow and asking, "Tea?" It was a wild guess but regardless of what she orders, it'll be on him.

f164b7883153a0c26cd369c611418ef1.jpg

▼​
Interactions: Uriah Makomin Makomin
Mentions: Zander Elenion Aura Elenion Aura
Quest: Jack-O-Turn
Mood: Goddess, why is he here?

Jasmine Bermout
From what was suppose to be a one-day vacation, suddenly became a quest to find a village girl's missing cat. Jasmine could only sigh as she walked through the village, checking nooks and crannies for the white cat described by the child. She always had a weak spot for children, especially when they were crying; but she would honestly prefer to be reading a book somewhere high up on a hill, away from all the work and stress burdened on an affiliate president. It was rare for the auburn head to take breaks, but under the encouragement of her friends and prefects, she caved in.

----

"Are you sure you'll be alright without me?" Jasmine had asked before she left the Academy.

"Have a bit of faith, would ya? We'll be fine," Zander reassured her, patting her on the back. "Just leave it to me and the others. We won't fall apart in a day, Jas." (Little did he know...)

"Well," Jasmine hesitated, smile unsure, "Alright. I'll be off then." She straightened her shoulders, putting her full trust in her friend. Her smile widened at the thought of how a troublemaker like Zander grew to be someone so reliable now. She was proud of him and had left for Baile with no worries.

----

It would only be a matter of time until she finds the cat. She had sent mini mimics over the town, helping her with her search, though it was quite a risky move. She could only hope the cat wasn't curious enough to touch one of the mimics, less it wants to return home with a burnt paw.

As if on cue, a tiny mimic came waddling towards Jasmine. It was styled after a kodama, a forest spirit in an animated film Jasmine recently watched during her free time. She personally found it cute, but the little guys seemed to unnerve the Genesis' members so she limits herself from using them.

"Looks like you found her," Jasmine said, mostly to herself as the mimic nodded by jerking its head left and right. It turned around and began waddling in the direction where the cat was last seen. Jasmine followed along quietly until she reached the end of an alleyway where the fluffy creature was laid perch in the lap of one individual she had wished to avoid.

"You," she said, with just enough distaste in her voice for it to be overlooked, "What are you doing here?"

With a hand on her hip, she snapped her fingers, undoing all the mimics she created. Like the one in front of her, the magma sizzled out and the earth crumbled back into a mound of dirt.

Her eyes narrowed at the male before her who was sitting crisscrossed. He seemed to be multitasking. One hand was petting the content cat which Jasmine was searching for and the other making something out of colored tweeds.

"Uriah."

Octavius Harred

images

Interaction: Axel s e v e n s e v e n

Helping someone, especially a friend, in need provided Octavius Harred with a sense of gratification. It made him feel needed in a world like this. From a young age, he told himself that his ultimate goal in life was to rid himself of the stigma of him being anything other than kind. But then again, Octavius sometimes have to choose between what is right and what is easy- helping out or... lazing around with a bag of chips.

Many of those who are just starting out to get to know Octavius would think he is jesting. While many called him a potato chip fanatic, he'd call himself a chips connoisseur.

And that train of thought brought him to where he and his partner, Axel was. A few days ago, a food export personnel Octavius was rather close to had informed him of a pressing issue that needed handling of in his local town at Baile.

"Elijah told me that we would be meeting up with the village head's daughter, Eleanor as her father is currently out of town for some business." Octavius said after awhile of silence before turning to look at the blond male. He wondered whether Axel was still mad at him for waking him up early for this. Octavius received the call early that morning at 3am and wanted to make sure Axel had no plans for the rest of the day....

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked the other male with his usual straight face but tried his best to imitate those sad puppy eyes Rex gives him whenever he does something bad.

But then again, Octavius felt like he looks as he usually does- stoic.

At reaching the village head's quarters, they found themselves greeted by a rather scrawny young gentleman who had his arms folded even when greeting them.

"Excuse me, we're here to meet-"

"Elanor! Yes, I know. I've been waiting for you two for quite some time now." The male said with a hint of femininity. Octavius didn't think much of it. He just assumed it was his manner of speaking.

"Yes, can we meet her now?" He asked politely.

"I am her!" The male replied in disbelief, as though he was scandalised at the fact that Octavius had to ask such a question.

It didn't seem like it but Octavius was amazed. Not even dumbfounded. He knew that Axel could see the look of awe on his face even though it was a small raise of his eyebrows. Realising his predicament, the male claiming to be Eleanor, widened his eyes before saying, "I'm so sorry. I didn't explain yet. I really am Eleanor- I mean, I don't look like it but it's because I switched bodies with Joshua, my friend."

Oh, that made sense.

Eleanor then proceeded to explain how their village's plantation reserve was their main source of vegetation and amomg others, their famous corn. However, for many years now, there has been a pumpkin monster residing in the more inner and isolated parts of the reserve. The villagers were not bothered by it since it never really disturbed them because at night, the reserve was usually gated at night.

However, as of last week, the gates and fences surrounding the reserve have been removed to allow construction work and development projects. Because of that, the Pumpkin monster has been let loose in the town and people begin to have their bodies switched. Eleanor and Joshua were among the first few to have their bodies switched and the town's witch doctor has been trying to figure out how to change everyone back.

"The pumpkin monster only comes out at night and we're worried that tonight would have more casualties because it's Halloween. So we'll need you two to hunt it down and get rid of it." Eleanor explained with a huff.

Uriah Kershaw

Interaction: Kaia Polaris. Polaris. and Rob Skryx Skryx

Sometimes he felt as though whenever he was with Kaia and Rob, time just flies by and the 'adventures' they go on would never end.He honestly couldn't come up with a different scenario in which both of them weren't there. It just turned up blank. The Pandora president was about to reminisce even more when he felt a cold, wet and altogether tingling sensation hit him.

Rob.

Uriah wanted to get mad but then again, he couldn't at him. The male couldn't help but shake hus body like a dog as splatter of water begin to disperse everywhere, just as Rob came down.

"Happy Birthday, Robeoooo." Uriah half-sang out before enveloping the male in his bear hug. After having heard what Kaia said, he nodded along before adding, "Where you're going, you're gonna meet a lot of pretty ladies." He then gave a small wink before laughing.

It was then time to activate ninja mode whereby the three have perfected after having sneaked out of the school so many times already. "You're getting heavy, Kaia." He joked before exaggerating a struggling voice. After having reached the other end of the fence, he smiled before patting her head, "I'm just kidding. You're one of my most favourite person on Earth. Rob is the last."

As the three filled the lonely night with their laughs, Uriah knew it would be a long but fun night.

Just about an hour later, they finally reached the docks. As Rob went along, Kaia gestured to the water before Uriah gave her a nod. Payback.

At her cue, the other blond male was pushed into the water and Uriah couldn't help but feel slightly bad. As Rob made his way back up to them, Uriah whipped out a towel before handing it to him. "You better dry your hair well unless you wanna get a cold." He adviced.

At that, a figure approached them- the requester. "Y'all the one from the academy?" He asked in a deep voice.

Uriah then answered back, "Yes. You need to get some treasure, right?"

"It ain't just any treasure, boy. The Andromeda is a mine of gold. Many have heard its stories but only a few knows it exists." The older soldier said before pointing at a large rock that blocked their view of the island next to them.

"It's behind those rocks. I'm sure y'all know what you gotta do. Go in, get the treasure and come out with it. Those nasty tenebrae in there are lifesuckers, I tell y'all." He said before pulling out a cigarette from his pocket and lighting it up.

Uriah didn't mind it in the slightest bit but...how much treasure was there? As much as they could get out? After having chatted up for awhile, the trio made their way to the Andromeda.

To say the ship was huge was an understatement. It was huge.

The entrance was rather odd as it was a molded out hole that was by the side of the ship. There were moss growing around the sides and the stench was rather pungent.

"Well....happy birthday, Rob!" Uriah said once again with a laugh.

Uriah Kershaw

Interaction: Jasmine Bermout Aster Aster

He hated the bus.

They were usually late and it disrupted almost everyone's schedule, if they had one to follow. However, Uriah Kershaw was lucky enough to hitch a ride with a fellow student who so happened wanted to spend the weekend at their home town that was kn the way to his destination, Baile. He had made an appointment with a friend of his parents' as he wanted to collect a few pendants he had custom-ordered.

It took him about half an hour to reach Baile before he bid his junior a farewell and thank you. After having collected the pendants, he debated whether he should settle in a small cafe of a sort or just wander in the park. He was about to pick the former when he felt a non-existent burning sensation from his wallet.

Yeap, after having spent some money on those pendants, he doubted his wallet was leniant enough to let him spend more. As such, the blond made his way to the local park.

It was a sunny day- not the scorching kind. It was perfect enough for the laundry to be hung out and for the children to head out and play. As such, he wasn't surprised to find a number of children and parents in the park that day.

Finding an empty bench, he took a seat, crossing his legs before whipping out a few coloured strings he had bought from the day before and the pendants he had received.

It was soon going to be two years that the trio have know each other for. It was not an extremely important event but he felt the need to get the two of them something, especially having made some of his famous friendship bracelets to his two affiliation presidents.

The pendants he had custom-made composed of a small silver metal piece that had the inscription 'Is that a dare?' on it. He then pulled at four coloured strings before braiding his way to making it a bracelet.

Just as he was about to finish the first one, he felt a small 'thud' next to him and found himself face-to-face with a fluffy black cat. Uriah blinked once and so did the cat.

"Can I help you?" He asked, as though it was a human and he was replied with a soft 'meow'. Curiously, Uriah reached his hand forward before scratching it behind its ear.

On cue, it was as though the 'start' button was switched on on a purr machine. Immediately, the black cat purred before making its way to Uriah's lap before loafing itself in the space between his legs.

"You sure are a friendly cat, Mr Purr Machine." Uriah smiled before deciding to continue on with the bracelet.

After about ten minutes, he was halfway-through with it when a familiar voice spoke up to him.

Jasmine?

"Jasmine! I came here to collect some pendants for Rob and Kaia's friendship bracelet." He said with a wide grin before holding up the bracelet he was working on. Uriah's eyes then narrowed before asking her in a softer voice, "You won't tell them...would you?"

He was about to ask her about why she was here too when the two were disrupted by the presence of a female and a male.

"Are you guys magisters? We need your help really bad." The female said as she tried to catch her breath from running.

After having do so, she stood back up before saying, "I'm Joshua and this, is Eleanor. We've switched bodies and we need you to help us get rid of the monster who did it."

....huh?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back