• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource ▹ Alexis' Coding Chamber ◃

Alexis1

W E L C O M E

This is where I will be posting random coding that I do to help me build my skills in coding and also for me to refer back to. Another reason I'm putting it here is so that anyone that needs a layout can look over what I have to offer. If you like something, just let me know and I'll give you the coding. I also will do requests! :3

O F F E R E D
» character sheets
» IC layouts
» other thread layouts

E X T R A
» you can make requests
» i also do graphic requests for your threads like headings or character names
» each layout also comes with a colour change option

CODED BY » ALEXIS «

S E R A L O N E

df8f0498e4af18a959871b3922f24ac9.jpg

❀ loyal ❀

97b77193f998cd32a9db9a067905804b.jpg

❀ kind ❀

79b19b20e5d1a0bd8846602b6e91608a.jpg

❀ trustworthy ❀

G E N E R A L
20161130-giphy-2.gif

N A M E
Seralone Anastrianna Kade Moreau

N I C K N A M E / S
Sonny

A G E

B L O O D - S T A T U S
Muggleborn

E T H N I C I T Y
25% French || 25% Italian || 25% Irish || 25% British

B I R T H P L A C E
Nice, France

H O U S E
Hufflepuff

A C C E N T
Biritsh with French undertones

A P P E A R A N C E
tumblr_static_tumblr_inline_mnh9gdftjn1qz4rgp.gif

H E I G H T
4'11

W E I G H T
41 kg

H A I R
Naturally caramel coloured, but is constantly a different colour, often to reflect her mood.

E Y E S
Naturally blue, but usually comes across as honey coloured

A T T I R E
When not in her robes, she can be sported in simple clothes that usually have spots of paint splattered here and there.

S K I N
Fair, smooth

M A R K S
A beauty spot close to the right side of her upper lip

P I E R C I N G S
Four on each ear || Bellybutton

T A T T O O S
An anchor on her wrist || Three stars on her collarbone || A tree of life on her left ribcage

S C A R S
One on her lower back from an incident as a child

P E R S O N A
sji16Zhl0Od6JeqDscRioYILmRya2U0BQCNofKN6lIskcXh1VR31uK7i2oN9rj5Nl0aYoT47PTZ_xVN-SMrN8wyDZi9oSmqTSAnwhMmVzt3yaVdzGacgv59QcLRmm5f287vgVWcr-jW5T_XYc1nwIXLuNfMQzw8=w500-h281-nc

L I K E S
Painting || Sports || Adventures || Adrenalin rushes || Singing || Dancing || Potions || Transfiguration || Her friends || Music || Anything vintage || Her brother and uncle

D I S L I K E S
Reading || Bigots || Rumours || Bullies || Being underestimated || Liars || Homophobes || Insults || Animal abuse || Condescending tones || Sitting still || Taking orders

F E A R S
Thunder || Deep water

W A N D
12 inches || Phoenix feather core || Laurel Wood

A I L M E N T S
ADHD || Dyslexia

H A B I T S
Niting her nails || Rambling in French || Talking to herself

T A L E N T S
Transfiguration || Quidditch || Painting/Sketching

B A C K G R O U N D
Chloe-Norgaard-Rainbow-Hair.gif

B I O

Sonny's mother had originally been married to a wonderful man. They had both been young and in the city of love, and from the relationship came a baby boy, Marcus. It seemed like the family was in a perfect place and things couldn't get better, till Carson, the man Lorraine's mother had married, fell terminally ill and died when his son was just two years old.

Two years later, Sonny's mother met someone else. A stranger that kept her coming back for more, someone that seemed to intrigue her and at the same time, be intrigued as well. It wasn't meant to be serious. Just a distraction. But when Lorraine's mother became pregnant, there was no other choice but to try and make things official. Snny's father wanted no part in it. She knows this because he disappeared before Sonny's mother could even tell him she was carrying his child.

So she raised her on her own and loved both her children with all her heart. She needed no man to keep her happy. She had two beautiful children.

Then one day Sonny started changing.

First it was subtle. Her eye colour would turn from it's normal shade of bright blue to a more lighter shade. Then by the time she was four, her hair was the colour of the rainbow -- literally. She had been learning about colours in class and remembered saying something about how amazing it would be to have rainbow coloured hair and in the next moment, there it was.

It freaked out her mother for a good bit, till a woman had come over and explained what was wrong with Sonny. Or rather, what was right with her. She was a witch. A special one too, because of the fact that she could change her appearance at will. Sonny still does not know if this was because of her father or not since it isn't necessarily hereditary, but she stopped dwelling on it. She was just glad her mother had come to terms with it. At eleven, she was enrolled into the Beauxbatons. At eleven, she experienced the life of a magical school.

At eleven, she and her brother became orphans.

Her mother was in a fatal car accident and declared dead on the spot. Her mother's older brother Marcus, a widower without kids, was more than willing to take in the neice and nephew he had grown to love. He was settled in Scotland though, so he brought them home there. With everything going on, it was even more devastating that Sonn was no longer able to go to her school in France, but it didn't take long for Dumbledore to find the family and offer Lorraine a spot at Hogwarts in time for her third year.

She's been there ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back