• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ▷ Just a Machine looking to write // FF MM FM,WORDBANK,PLOTS [updated]

Machine

no sleep
Hi. I don't really go by any name.
"Machine" is fine.
Age » 24 years old
Location » Canada, ON. (EST time zone)

I'm looking for some laid-back roleplays to get into.
I've been doing these things for about 7+ years now, on and off.
These days, I'm looking to get back into writing so here we are.

As for ❝ rules ❞ and the such, I'm not too picky.
I think the general rule is please be don't give me one liners.
A paragraph is fine, as long as you give me something to work with and it progresses the story.
I would appreciate decent grammar and English but I can understand if English is not your first language.
Also, I'd prefer not roleplay with anyone younger than 18.

Another thing I'd like to add is face claims and simple character sheets.
I prefer to use digital art-style face claims and I do make character sheets for roleplays.

Now for plots and pairings. I'm really open minded to a lot of things so hit me with what you got.
I can play male or female and do m// f// m/f pairings, though currently, I'm craving m//

*As a side note, I don't really do fandom roleplays. I have a hard time playing a set character so I'll only play as an OC!
With that being said, here are a few plot candies that I'm into right now.

• Pairings with a ♡ next to it are what I'm mostly craving. Highlighted are preferred roles, but I'm flexible.

supernatural x human/supernatural
    ghoul x human/ghoul ♡♡
    ▷ supernatural lord x human
    ▷ forbidden lover x forbidden lover
    drug addict x significant other ♡
    ▷ royalty x commoner
    ▷ bully x target
    ▷ control freak x free spirit ♡
    ▷ arranged marriage x secret lover
    ▷ abusive boss x employee ♡
    ▷ adult x abused runaway ♡
    ▷ ex-lover x ex-lover
    ▷ supernatural lord x human
    ex-con x mentor
    ▷ rival band member x rival band member
    singer x manager
    ▷ celebrity x fan

As you can see, I favor the dark, horror themed and twisted type of roleplays but I'm always willing to do something more fluffy and romantic or slice of life type of roleplays.

I mostly prefer to roleplay over threads but you can try to convince me otherwise.
But.. if you're interested or curious, shoot me a message or drop a comment.

Last edited:
Hey! I like your photo prompt that focuses on the superhuman and their partner. I also have one or two prompts that focus on a fantasy world with witches and wizards- if that's something you'd be more interested in!

I’d love toooo! My phone won’t let scroll over so I can’t tell what you’re expecting from the highlighted section. Is that the role you’d like to take on, or for your partner? Thanks! (:

I’d love toooo! My phone won’t let scroll over so I can’t tell what you’re expecting from the highlighted section. Is that the role you’d like to take on, or for your partner? Thanks! (:
Highlighted roles are roles that I prefer, but I am completely flexible if you're more interested in playing that role. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back