Music ▲ personal theme songs ▼

dwale

drownin
it's not uncommon for 'theme song' to be found on character requirements/character sheets so i thought maybe it'd be cool to talk with others about what they think their theme song is. mine is ever changing and sort of fluctuates with my mood, but at the moment i'd have to say it's:

bc of the vibe the song has in general and it just makes me feel hella empowered :///

so drop your themes below or some shizzz. you can offer a description as to why it's your theme song or not.

disclaimer: idk if this has been done b4 but w/e

Riot, from Hunter x Hunter (2011).

Because there's nothing like 10 superpowered individuals curbstomping the Japanese Mafia.

Last edited:
I don't know what I'd choose for myself, but my friends joke that this is perfect for me.

Almost went with Pink Triangle, but felt this is a bit more accurate. Weezer's such a fun band.

I'm fairly positive that this song is about the end to an abusive(?) relationship, but I relate it the relationship I have with my family. When I was about four years old, I spoke out against my abusive biological father and I feel that my family has held contempt for me since (likely due to ruining their image/tearing the family apart).

That's why these lyrics are so meaningful to me and I feel empowered whenever it comes on my Google Play:

"I wish I could hate you half as much as I hate myself, but you know that I could crush you with my voice."

Which is referring to the fact that I've grown to despise my family and myself, but I know that I have the power which comes in the form of "my voice" - speaking out against injustices.

Then there's just general commentary towards my family in general:
"Remind me which side you should be on."
"I wish that I was as invisible as you make me feel."
"Yeah, cause no one will ever feel like this again."

from the frantic, desperate screeches of "think happy thoughts" to the graphic suicide references... how could this not be my theme song?

Currently nothing much besides happy electronic mixes like this seem right as a personal theme song since I'm just pretty happy and content with not much going on xD But, mine is quite fluid too, so I'm sure it will change soon

I would have to go with Raptate by Sakuzyo, for the following reasons:
  • It's kinda relaxed and happy
  • I like it (and the artist in general)
  • It's from SDVX and boy do I love my rhythm games

Users who are viewing this thread

Back