• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ▐ ◝✽ searching : ( original m/m ) upd. 7/12

barapoe

sweggy boi
1x1 interest check!

hey there, my doods!

i'm naomi, 23, and ready to party. i've been roleplaying for about ten years now! that said, i'm brand freaking new to rpn and am trying my best to learn the ropes. super nervous!

i start online classes 5/20, so there may be a change in activity but nothing too drastic. post frequency changes with the times as it is, but i aim for at least once a day.

est timezone, but my sleep schedule is a little messed up - waking up at 4am like it's my job, boiiii.

can't think of much else to say! hit me up here or in a message if you're interested! thank you for visiting!

• ▐ ◝✽ xxlooking for something that takes place in a modern-day setting, tons of fluff, a dash of mildly dark thematics, oversaturated with drama.

e.g. murder, mayhem, drugs, ghosts/demons and otherwise supernatural situations, psychological horror, some existential crises, dystopia, modern with fantastical elements!! (think FLCL!}, mecha!! (pacific rim, evangelion, etc., etc.!)​

please always feel free to suggest something! it does not have to be listed above or in any of the other tabs! i'm SUPER open and just want to write.

▐ ◝✽ xxpreference for m/m, but totally into f/f too!!

▐ ◝✽ xxthough i love the aesthetics of all lowercase in OOC, IC will posess all the finesse of proper grammar, i promise (unless....). strong believer of fluctuating word counts: ranges from 200 to 800 seem to work best for me. love a good third person present-tense, but will do past-tense!

▐ ◝✽ xxi'm ghost friendly af. these are dire times, my guy. prefer if you were ghost friendly too! i would love to stay in contact OOC, that being said!

▐ ◝✽ xxsomeone 18+ !!

▐ ◝✽ xxwe love anime face claims. reminiscing livejournal/tumblr days... hours and hours of cropping/cleaning up manga screencaps...

cTXWjBl.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back