• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Yeah... although my final two exams are on the 16th so at least I'll be home for a few days before the festivities really take off. It could be worse, really. At least there are no classes during December so I only have to manage my studying.

And it is a birthday! My cousin is turning 21 😊 She has no clue that her family is coming up. My brother and I are going to dinner with them, very excited!
Oh that's nice! I always
had classes right up until the week before
and then we got a week off to study. Having
a month of no classes sounds way nicer! 😂

That sounds fun! Happy Birthday Cousin!
Have a wonderful time! :D

Yeah... although my final two exams are on the 16th so at least I'll be home for a few days before the festivities really take off. It could be worse, really. At least there are no classes during December so I only have to manage my studying.

And it is a birthday! My cousin is turning 21 😊 She has no clue that her family is coming up. My brother and I are going to dinner with them, very excited!

I super appreciate the encouragement!! ♥ That's a great idea, actually! I need to assemble my study material first but I might very well do that. Thanks for the suggestion!

Agreed. Breaks are incredibly important. Lately my "breaks" have been roleplay replies (which are super enjoyable) but it'll be nice to get out and away from a screen for a while to celebrate. I have no clue if there will be cake but my brother and I are getting a free meal so even if not, I'm ecstatic. AND that's setting aside how excited I am to surprise our cousin for her birthday in the first place.
I'm not sure if it works, but I started doing that after I heard about it. Can't hurt, right? Best of luck with your exams 💖
🤤 free food and a surprise party, yes please. 21 is a special one for sure. Sounds like a great time to me!

(also, I just discovered how nice rpnation's quoting system is - as a wee newblet to the site I'm still adjusting to everything, the forums are great)

Due to a surprising amount of
interest, we've decided to take the Skin-walker role
off the table. We've gotten a lot of applications for it,
and we'd like to give other roles a chance to shine!

If you're in the midst of working on an application
for that role, please still submit it. We will gladly take it!
But, please also consider having a backup role.

We are still looking for Templar applications!
We're happy to share some plot devices should
it get your interest piqued!

thank you thank you to all the fresh bright faces who have stopped by and sent in apps and chatted with us!! 🥳💖

(also, I just discovered how nice rpnation's quoting system is - as a wee newblet to the site I'm still adjusting to everything, the forums are great)

You and me both! I love change (I'm a self-diagnosed chaos addict) and try my best to always adapt to it - you've gotta in this day and age.

RPN is definitely a nice change. I think we all audibly gasped when we all saw the threads update in *real time* hahaha. Hmmm... being able to "like" posts without paying site current is nice. Lastly, this quote system is very very very nice!

I'm already itching to see what we can do with our posts now that we arent stuck to bbcode too :] though... this always reminds me that Gaia, Neopets, and even Myspace has us always playing around in the high salary skill of custom coding without even knowing. If only I knew how to do anything with it aside from making pretty forum posts hahaha.

You and me both! I love change (I'm a self-diagnosed chaos addict) and try my best to always adapt to it - you've gotta in this day and age.

RPN is definitely a nice change. I think we all audibly gasped when we all saw the threads update in *real time* hahaha. Hmmm... being able to "like" posts without paying site current is nice. Lastly, this quote system is very very very nice!

I'm already itching to see what we can do with our posts now that we arent stuck to bbcode too :] though... this always reminds me that Gaia, Neopets, and even Myspace has us always playing around in the high salary skill of custom coding without even knowing. If only I knew how to do anything with it aside from making pretty forum posts hahaha.
I really wasn't expecting the real time thing - everything about the forums is so different from what I'm accustomed to. It feels so fancy! *Sticks out pinky*
the coding is new to us too (seriously, to me it's like a foreign language lmao) but I'm sure we'll figure it out 💕 I noticed that the emojis you can use to react to posts changes depending on what forum you're in! Fancy fancy (I'm going to be saying this a lot)

I must inquire if this is still open... Because this is beautiful!
I'm glad you asked, because it very much is! Welcome welcome. 💖 We have premade role concepts that we're accepting applications for until the 13th of this month, at which point recruitment for the premade concepts will end, and we will start accepting applications for original character concepts once the IC thread is open, which will be soon. ☺ We've closed recruitment for the skinwalker role early because it's very popular (though if you've already started an application for the role please send it in), but we are still accepting applications for the others.

(EDIT: a detail)

Last edited:
i'd really love to send in an application :bishiesparklesl: the rp looks iiiincredible!
are there any spots in particular you'd like apps for?? or better yet, any i shouldn't go for~
if it doesn't turn out, i'd also be interested in an original character when the times comes :)

Last edited:
I must inquire if this is still open... Because this is beautiful!
i'd really love to send in an application :bishiesparklesl: the rp looks iiiincredible!
are there any spots in particular you'd like apps for?? or better yet, any i shouldn't go for~
if it doesn't turn out, i'd also be interested in an original character when the times comes :)

Sup babes!
We're totally still open and taking applications!

Like nighteyes nighteyes said, we did have to take one role off the roster
and for good measure please don't send an app for The Pirate
at this time, it's also coming off the roster-- We've just had so
much interest already! XD

So please send in applications for any of the
Templar roles if you feel inclined!
And if none of those tickle you, you're welcome
to shoot me an OC concept early ;)

we're heading into the rainy season here and I'm ready for it ☔🥰 Where I live we get a serving of sun with sun garnish and a side of sun, so anything different around here is exciting. I don't know if it's the novelty of it, or being cooped up, or that this type of weather just has that influence, but it's making me feel that itch to hunker down and do things creative-wise. (Maybe a bundle of all three)

we're heading into the rainy season here and I'm ready for it ☔🥰 Where I live we get a serving of sun with sun garnish and a side of sun, so anything different around here is exciting. I don't know if it's the novelty of it, or being cooped up, or that this type of weather just has that influence, but it's making me feel that itch to hunker down and do things creative-wise. (Maybe a bundle of all three)
It's normally sunny and has been raining where I live, too. I feel that mood in my soul

Love the theme, well done all of you! (As it seems that this might've been running prior to RPN by a dedicated amount of peeps!)

Curious, where were you guys RPing before this? (AND A WARM CHOCOLATE WELCOME TO YOU GUYS TOO!)

On the matter of posting frequency, how often do you require a reply?

As for ooc chatter, i definitely will pop in every now and then, but as I'm having a full time job that can sometimes eat into my personal time, i generally do not reserve much time for banter. Would that be an issue?

I also noticed quite a bit of names thrown around without any additional lore or quip to make much head or tail of them. Is there additional stuff for me to peruse?

Love the theme, well done all of you! (As it seems that this might've been running prior to RPN by a dedicated amount of peeps!)

Curious, where were you guys RPing before this? (AND A WARM CHOCOLATE WELCOME TO YOU GUYS TOO!)

On the matter of posting frequency, how often do you require a reply?

As for ooc chatter, i definitely will pop in every now and then, but as I'm having a full time job that can sometimes eat into my personal time, i generally do not reserve much time for banter. Would that be an issue?

I also noticed quite a bit of names thrown around without any additional lore or quip to make much head or tail of them. Is there additional stuff for me to peruse?
Oh hey! 😃
Thank you very much! Sincerely appreciate your support!
We were on GaiaOnline. The site's longest running RP (almost 10 years!),
we closed up in October and moved over here.

We are all adults with jobs, kids, marriage/family (late 20's-early 30's)
so we have a much slower posting pace than most RP's.
That being said, we do want to keep things moving,
so we ask that members post with 2-3 weeks of being available
to do so.
You can read more about it here!

Same goes with the OOC. You definitely don't need
to be online all the time, but we ask that you pop in when, and as much as, you can.
We use Discord as it's easier for most people, and
also has a trusty phone app for those that want to stay in
touch on the go. Some of us are online all the time, others just
pop in and leave messages as they can.
When we do plotting it's either 1x1 or we will leave messages for
each other. We save most large plotting to scheduled Chat Nights (about
once a month where we all come online together to hash out stuff).

At the end of the day, we do want people to come into the OOC
and chat. We're all friends, and we want to get to know you! 🥰
So a safe rule of thumb is pop in at minimum once a week. Communication for us
is
super key.

In terms of expanded lore, we absolutely have lots to look over! When the IC launches
there will be a dedicated Expanded Lore section where you can get details
of locales, characters, races, and plot. We are saving those meaty details
until next week when we open ;)
But, if you want to base a Character application on some aspects of those
lore points, I'd be happy to provide you with some tidbits of knowledge,
just let me know!

Oh hey! 😃
Thank you very much! Sincerely appreciate your support!
We were on GaiaOnline. The site's longest running RP (almost 10 years!),
we closed up in October and moved over here.

We are all adults with jobs, kids, marriage/family (late 20's-early 30's)
so we have a much slower posting pace than most RP's.
That being said, we do want to keep things moving,
so we ask that members post with 2-3 weeks of being available
to do so.
You can read more about it here!

Same goes with the OOC. You definitely don't need
to be online all the time, but we ask that you pop in when, and as much as, you can.
We use Discord as it's easier for most people, and
also has a trusty phone app for those that want to stay in
touch on the go. Some of us are online all the time, others just
pop in and leave messages as they can.
When we do plotting it's either 1x1 or we will leave messages for
each other. We save most large plotting to scheduled Chat Nights (about
once a month where we all come online together to hash out stuff).

At the end of the day, we do want people to come into the OOC
and chat. We're all friends, and we want to get to know you! 🥰
So a safe rule of thumb is pop in at minimum once a week. Communication for us
is
super key.

In terms of expanded lore, we absolutely have lots to look over! When the IC launches
there will be a dedicated Expanded Lore section where you can get details
of locales, characters, races, and plot. We are saving those meaty details
until next week when we open ;)
But, if you want to base a Character application on some aspects of those
lore points, I'd be happy to provide you with some tidbits of knowledge,
just let me know!

Oh nice, sounds like my age group alright! Hahaha! I could look into playing one of the premades, though if I'll be honest I'm not sure if I'm vibing with any one of them well enough.

Most likely would consider sending in an oc, I tend towards female characters and am quite interested in the Templars! Though I'd love to read any relevant lore to see if i can come up with something fitting!

Oh nice, sounds like my age group alright! Hahaha! I could look into playing one of the premades, though if I'll be honest I'm not sure if I'm vibing with any one of them well enough.

Most likely would consider sending in an oc, I tend towards female characters and am quite interested in the Templars! Though I'd love to read any relevant lore to see if i can come up with something fitting!
Sure thing, I will shoot you a PM
with some info :3

Thank you!
We hope to see your application! :D

So I was looking through the available roles that you have listed and wanted to know that if that was currently up to date? I wouldn’t want to accidentally end up putting in an application for a character that’s already being submitted for.

So I was looking through the available roles that you have listed and wanted to know that if that was currently up to date? I wouldn’t want to accidentally end up putting in an application for a character that’s already being submitted for.
Happy to clarify:
The Available Roles are all up for grabs.
Anyone can send in an App for the roles they like, and the Mods will be choosing the player with the best fit for each roll on
December 13th.

So when you submit you aren't necessarily guaranteed a role. It's a chance at the opportunity to play that role.
Does that make sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back