โ•ฐ ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ โ•ฎ

๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š
constellation constellation

So, because the school year is just beginning, does the role play begin during the month of August? Or possibly September? Also, what year is this role play taking place in?

constellation constellation

So, because the school year is just beginning, does the role play begin during the month of August? Or possibly September? Also, what year is this role play taking place in?
yes, the roleplay will begin during august / september. the year will be 2019.

i can make a male character if you're still looking?

constellation constellation So, the vixen had an affair with a teacher, even though she was seventeen? And now she is returning for her senior year, hoping no one will know?

Giving this a final bump! There are two days left for the deadline so there's still time to apply!

Last edited:
So 2 days left from today to apply? I might be interested in the prima donna!

Hi I know there is only two days left. But uhm this is SO fun. And... I might try out for the primadonna. :P

and we'reee back.
sadly, we lost a character in the roleplay and we are currently looking for the golden boy if anybody is interested!
we will be starting fresh, so there will be no need to jump in the middle of the story.
the rules still apply in that you must have discord and a minimum of 500 words per post. c:
please post below and thank youuu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back