What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ╰ 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 ╮

Sub Genres
Mystery, Realistic, Romance, School, Slice of Life

constellation

a star
Helper
DON'T TRUST EVERYTHING YOU SEE. — W
secrets we keep
constellation + christy

Last edited:

constellation

a star
Helper
Hi hi sorry if this sounds dumb but how do you access all the info about your rp?
it's not a dumb question at all!
can i ask what internet browser are you using?
there are four tabs in the white ribbon area that you should be able to hover over.

vxnilla

skin of your teeth !
screech

this is such a beautiful and intricately put together rp (and the code is breathtaking), i'm blown away! and i have a special fondness for role-centered rps. expressing my interest, but who knows which roles? for now, i'm dancing between the golden boy, the broken bird, or the lost cause!

(indecisive much?)

christy

spooks time
definitely interested!
screech

this is such a beautiful and intricately put together rp (and the code is breathtaking), i'm blown away! and i have a special fondness for role-centered rps. expressing my interest, but who knows which roles? for now, i'm dancing between the golden boy, the broken bird, or the lost cause!

(indecisive much?)
co gm doin a represent glad to have you both on board!! <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)