โ•ฐ ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ โ€” ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ โ•ฎ

constellation

๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹
[class=section1]margin: auto; border-width: 2px 2px 0px 2px; border-style: solid; border-color: #333333; width: 650px; height: 215px; background: linear-gradient(150deg, #333333 0%, #000067 100%);[/class] [class=overlay1]width: 650px; height: 220px; background: url('https://static.tumblr.com/bcb92a125cf76a66a342e1251c92b36a/5qwc8k3/mRrou632g/tumblr_static_3ejdgk6ugj8kccwo8080gg4s4.png');[/class] [class=section2]box-shadow: 0 0 5px black; border-width: 0px 1px; margin: auto; width: 650px; height: 60px;[/class] [class=overlay2]width: 650px; height: 70px; backgrund: url('https://assets.tumblr.com/images/x.gif?v=1');[/class] [class=section3]margin: auto; border-width: 2px 2px 0px 2px; border-style: solid; border-color: #333333; width: 650px; height: 215px; background: linear-gradient(60deg, #333333 0%, #000067 100%);[/class] [class=overlay3]width: 650px; height: 220px; background: url('https://static.tumblr.com/bcb92a125cf76a66a342e1251c92b36a/5qwc8k3/mRrou632g/tumblr_static_3ejdgk6ugj8kccwo8080gg4s4.png');[/class] [class=textbox]margin: auto; top: -92px; position: relative; width: 300px; height: 220px; background-color: white; outline: 1px dotted white; outline-offset: 3px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #e0e0e0; z-index: 9; z-index: 11; overflow: hidden; padding: 10px;[/class] [class=scroll]color: #333333; width: calc(100% + 15px); height: 220px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 30px; line-height: 1.3; font-size: 12px; white-space: pre-line; text-align: justify;[/class] [class=header]position: relative; margin-top: -376px; padding-left: 12px; color: #ffffff; font-size: 35px; font-weight: 300; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-shadow: -1px 1px 2px #d8d8d8, 1px -1px 2px #d8d8d8; margin-left: 12vw; z-index: 12;[/class] [class=gms]left: -170px; top: 220px; color: white; font-size: 11px; font-weight: 500; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #d0d0d0; position: relative; z-index: 9;[/class] [class=quote]white-space: pre-line; text-align: center; font-size: 35px; margin-top: 30px; color: #000067;[/class] [div class=container style="cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;"][div class=section1][div class=overlay1][/div] [div class=textbox][div class=quote style="line-height: 40px;"]DON'T TRUST EVERYTHING YOU SEE. โ€” W[/div][/div] [div class=header]secrets we keep[/div] [div class=gms]constellation + moonchild.[/div][/div] [div class=section2][div class=overlay2][/div][/div] [div class=section3][div class=overlay3][/div][/div][/div]

[class=freya] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 400px; height: 600px; background: url(https://imgur.com/KHkaTPx.jpg); overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 0; [/class][class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 400px; height: 201px; font-size: 13px; font-family: avenir; line-height: 16px; color: #000; padding: 8px; text-align: justify; [/class][class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 400px; height: 201px; left: 0px; top: 399px; [/class] [div class=freya] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text] A new year. This year is going to be different. It better be different. God damnit, why is there a hair in my lipstick?

The blonde stared down at the tube, her agitation growing as she pressed her index and thumb together to pull the strand of hair from the lipstick. Apparently, she was already on a good start for the year. Normally she was at school early, however this year she really didn't have any reason to be early. Leave it alone Freya, he's not worth it. The blonde rolled her eyes before leaning closer to the mirror, running the tip of the lipstick across her plump lips until they were freshly colored bright coral.

"Miss Boulay, your luggage has arrived." The blonde eyed the man from behind her in the mirror, her bright green eyes focused on the luggage in his hands. "Good, set them on my bed I will take care of them later.", she waved him off quickly before focusing on herself in the mirror once again. Freya straightened her crop top before running a quick hand through her blonde locks. Okay, she was party ready.

The girl turned from the mirror, giving herself one more look over before grabbing her room key and slipping it into her back pocket. Speaking of the room, where the hell was Kylie? Maybe she was already down in the common room which would make since considering that Freya was usually always late to the party. Freya pushed her Iphone into her free back pocket of her already tight jeans before leaving her room altogether. Freya moved casually to the common room, not really in a rush to be faced with the population of the school at the moment. Sure, she was popular but most of them were more trouble than they were worth. Especially Kylie's cousin/brother/whatever the fuck he was, Caprice. The two were currently in an instagram followers battle, but that was a different story.

"I have arrived bitches, let's get fucked up."

mood: "let's get fucked up."
outfit: cute af
mentions: kylie & caprice
tags: erised erised

[/div][/div] [/div]

[class=freya] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 400px; height: 600px; background: url(https://imgur.com/XWt1TDU.jpg); overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 0; [/class][class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 400px; height: 201px; font-size: 12px; font-family: avenir; line-height: 16px; color: #000; padding: 8px; text-align: justify; [/class][class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 400px; height: 201px; left: 0px; top: 399px; [/class] [div class=freya] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text] Unfortunately for Caprice, he had moved back in a little over a week ago to his dorm room due to swimming practice. Being the team captain, he was the first in the water and the last out but honestly it didn't bother him. He enjoyed being the best on the team and being in the water calmed his nerves. Teo was also there around the same time that he had gotten there, so at least he wasn't alone.

The brunette ran a comb through his wavy hair, pushing it out of his face as he stared at himself in the mirror. His body ached from the training he had done earlier in the day, he needed to perfect his backstroke before there was any team rally's. If he wasn't the best on the team then he was nothing. A motto that was instilled in his brain thanks to his father. The brunette sighed slightly as he pulled his arms through the metallic silver jacket, his fingers fixing each cuff before grabbing ahold of his phone.

"to:: brie
aye bae,
meet me down in the common room in 10?
unless u r already there then ill meet u soon
xo"

Cap sent the message before sliding the Iphone into his jacket pocket, his feet moving his body out of the bathroom and into the living area where Teo was...sleeping. "God damnit Teo.", he sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair once again before moving to the side of the other boy's bed. Caprice stared down at the other boy, frowning slightly as he contemplated how he would wake the other up this time. He swore that Teo didn't do anything else but sleep. Teo was the king of nap time. "Dude, you have to get up." No response. Okay, so talking obviously wasn't going to wake Teo up so it called for drastic measures.

In one leap, Cap was standing tall on the bed with either foot on the side of Teo's head. The bed shook slightly from the impact making Cap lock his knees so he wouldn't fall. "I swear to god if you don't wake up I will drop my nut sack in your face." To be fair, it was a smooth and freshly shaved nut sack.

mood: "i need more alcohol to do this tonight."
outfit: i'll fuck you up in my silver jacket
mentions: teo & brie
tags: weldherwings weldherwings sereiin sereiin

[/div][/div] [/div]

[div class=Teo][div class=Main_text][div class="scroll"]These last few days had been absolute bliss.

With school returning, it meant that Teo Choi was a free man from his father. Well, sort of. During the school holiday break, he remained under that watchful eye of Angus Cummingham who had the desire to rule his son with an iron fist. There were days where Teo would just stay locked up in his bedroom, pretending to do something productive with his life and his father would leave him alone. But then there were days where Teo just breathed and his father saw that as unforgivable. By the time he returned back to the dorms, his bruises were fading to a light shade of yellow and the cuts on his lip and cheek were in their final stages of scabbing.

Of course, while those around him were during their extracurricular activities, studying, or just being productive and using their time wisely to prepare for another fantastic year, Teo resorted to the opposite. Without his father breathing down his neck, he was getting into all sorts of mischief by sneaking to parties and getting drunk and high. He managed to score enough Opioids to last him the rest of the month. Praise Jesus. Last year, his routine had been to pop a pill maybe once every few days before going to bed. Eventually, it became once a night as he laid underneath the stars on the oval before making his way back to his dorm. But since moving back into the dorms, and finding it hard to fill his days up, he decided that he wanted to take naps during the day soโ€ฆ You know, just casually bringing his routine dosage to one after lunch and one right before bed.

Right now, the after lunch pill was still in his system. And he was dead to the world. Thank God he had dressed for the party before going to sleep this time around. So, when his roommate began to call his name, telling him it was time to get up, of course, he wasnโ€™t going to hear it. Even as Cap stood upon his bed, shaking it, Teo found himself still in his sleepy state. That being said, however, he was beginning to come back to Earth from his latest trip. Muffled words about some sort of nut sack came to his ears and he was left in a state of confusion. With a scrunched up face and those grumbling sleepy noises, the boyโ€™s dark eyes finally began to peep open toโ€ฆ

What the hell was that?

In a state of confusion, Teoโ€™s body screamed at him to sit up and fight against whatever was happening. Without even thinking, the boy launched his upper body and smack โ€“ his face collided with something hard? What the hell was going on? Completely and utterly confused, Teo laid back down once again with his hand upon his forehead and groaning out of pain. โ€œWhat the hell is going on?โ€ he grumbled out of confusion; his words mumbled into almost one sleepy slurred combined word โ€œAm I getting mugged or rapped or something? What the hell?โ€ [/div][/div][div class=Picture1][/div][div class=Picture2][/div] [div class=Info]
TEO CHOI
location dorm room

outfit party clothes (hover above) + bed hair

mentions none

interactions cap ( yousmelldead yousmelldead )[/div][/div] [class=Teo] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 700px; height: 583px; background: url(https://www.rpnation.com/gallery/teo-png.41538/full); background-size: cover; background-position: 50%; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: #454a4e; line-height:14px;[/class] [class=Main_text] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 322px; height: 282px; left: 342px; top: 155px; [/class] [class=Picture1] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e9/d2/85/e9d28592d412433bd1bb011c728cccca.jpg); background-position:50% 30%; background-size:cover; position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 240px; height: 195px; left: 50px; top: 100px; transition: .7s; [/class] [class name=Picture1 state=hover]transition: .7s; opacity: 0;[/class] [class name=Picture2 state=hover]transition: .7s; opacity: 1;[/class] [class=Picture2] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3e/e3/c2/3ee3c29432d86079a2de02744c2a544c.jpg); background-position:50%; background-size:cover; position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 240px; height: 195px; left: 50px; top: 100px; opacity: 0;transition: .7s; [/class] [class=Info] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 200px; height: 210px; left: 120px; top: 330px;font-size:12px;color: #454a4e; line-height:14px; [/class]
coded by weldherwings

Last edited:
[div class=container] [div class=hold][div class=img][/div] [div class=name]kodi healy [div class=smaller][div class=overflow style="padding-right: 20px"]mood: excuse me miss can i get u out ur panties

mentions: franco
outfit: this & he is also wearing eyeliner
tags: vxnilla vxnilla [/div][/div][/div] [div class=follow]follow[/div][/div] [div class=center][div class=moodboard] [div class=aesthe style="background-size: 200%"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/4b/f0/95/4bf095b7544db7575f28825a63d69c31.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ca/f5/5b/caf55bbf195d2b1407e1e0ece0eaf24f.jpg)"][/div]
[div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/dc/0d/4c/dc0d4c0c47ad5cfb495e98b7a29d5ec6.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/56/20/c1/5620c1755bbc921cd74083eadf4b808b.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/04/e9/bb/04e9bb18e6b2e7c67f4a96a4bf66771f.jpg)"][/div] [/div] [div class=text][div class=overflow] Most people expect there to be big changes when a new school year starts. Not Kodi. Oh no. Having lived with Franco the past three years, he knew everything was going to stay the same. Especially how fucking slow Franco was at getting ready and how fucking long he took. Kodi probably spent all of ten minutes in the bathroom to get ready while Franco is going on forty.

Having exhausted the 'are you ready yet' spiel, Kodi now decided it was time to channel his inner Buddy the elf. "Francisco," he started, knowing just how much what he was about to do annoyed Franco. "That's fun to say. Francisco. Franncissscoo. Fraaaannnnncciiiisssscoooo." There. Take that Franco.

"Fucking hell you take forever." And yep, it was back to complaining. "Don't make me do it."

By 'do it', he meant blast a random song on his Spotify playlist, scream the lyrics at the top of his lungs and dance around the room like a madman. But there was still no sign of Franco. "Alright Mr. Memphis Tennessee, here I go."

Kodi hopped off of his bed and headed over to the large Bose speaker on his desk, turning it on and then synching up the Bluetooth on both his phone and the speaker. Then, well, it was go time.

"My first kiss went a little like this; mwah mwah and twist, mwah mwah and twist," he screamed and then darted to the other side, pretending to be the girl. "Well my first kiss went a little like this; and twist, and twist." Then it was back to guy. "I said no more teachers and no more books, I got a kiss under the bleachers hoping that nobody looked. Lips like licorice tongue like candy, excuse me miss but can I get you out your panties."

Kodi was dancing like a madman at this point and just. screaming the lyrics. "In the back of the car, on the way to the bar, I got you on my lips I got you on my lips. At the foot of the stairs with my fingers in your hair baby, this is it---she won't ever get enough once she gets a little touch if I had it my way you know that I'd make her say: ooh, ooh she won't ever get enough once she gets a little touch if I had it my way you know that I'd make her say."

He really hoped this was enough to get Franco to hurry his ass up, or else more songs would be needed.

[/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: lavendre lavendre [/div] [class=container]height: 400px; max-width: 350px; padding: 15px; background: #F5F5F5; margin: auto; --button: #000; --active: #303030 [/class] [class=hold]height: 23%; width: 91%; padding: 5%; top: 0%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; filter: grayscale(20%); [/class] [class=name]display: inline-block; font-size: 25px; font-weight: bold; position: relative; top: -2vw; left: 5%; transition: 0.8s [/class] [class=smaller]font-size: 8px; color: #000; font-weight: 600; font-smoothing: antialiased; height: 27px; width: 120px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=img]height: 99%; width: 28%; display: inline-block; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/cb/e0/4d/cbe04d7ed4c9c210fca399d23b97802a.jpg); background-size: 140%; background-position: 10% 25%; filter: grayscale(5%) saturate(90%); border-radius: 50%; border: 2px solid var(--button); cursor: pointer [/class] [class=follow]height: 2; width: 50px; padding: 2px; font-size: 10px; background: var(--button); border-radius: 3px; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; position: relative; top: 40%; float: right; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class name=follow state=hover]background: var(--active); cursor: pointer [/class] [class name=black]background: var(--active) [/class] [class name=blackt]color: var(--active) [/class] [class name=pink]color: var(--button) [/class] [class=center]height: 57%; width: 89%; padding: 3%; top: 5%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; text-align: center [/class] [class=moodboard]height: 100%; width: 100%; color: transparent; font-size: 19px; z-index: 5; overflow: hidden; line-height: 85px; position: relative; top: 4%; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class=high]top: -7% [/class] [class=low]top: 4% [/class] [class=overflow]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow: auto; padding-left: 2px; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=aesthe]display: inline-block; border-radius: 4px; height: 36%; width: 25%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/18/bd/b5/18bdb52a410d5cdc46980c6569a6f2f3.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=text]height: 65%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.7em; text-align: justify; opacity: 0; overflow: hidden; transition: 0.4s [/class] [class=vis]opacity: 1 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; font-size: 10px; opacity: 0; text-align: center [/class] [script class=follow on=click] addClass black follow addClass up moodboard removeClass down moodboard addClass high moodboard removeClass low moodboard addClass pink name removeClass blackt name addClass vis text [/script] [script class=img on=click] removeClass black follow removeClass up moodboard addClass down moodboard removeClass high moodboard addClass low moodboard addClass blackt name removeClass pink name removeClass vis text [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]height: 100%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 30%;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]height: 30%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 100%[/keyframe] [/animation]

Last edited:
francisco sinead cromwell.

location. in his dorm's bathroom => in the dorm making their way downtown to the common room
mood. disgruntled as all hell
outfit. barely dressed up at all in a t-shirt, jean jacket, and black jeans
interactions/mentions. kodi, kylie
tags. erised erised
Listen, it wasn't like Franco intentionally took a long time in the bathroom, okay? He didn't step into the bathroom and lock the door behind him and set a time for sixty minutes, no less (but maybe more)โ€”that'd be a total dick move, and he liked Kodi too much to do that to him.

But, sometimesโ€”y'know, he just lost track of himself. And of time. He swore to God, it was like he stepped into the shower, relished the hot spray of water for all of thirty seconds, and then suddenly it'd been half an hour. And it's not like he spent that long choosing clothes, because he had like the same five shirts and three pairs of pants to choose from.

Today was one of those days, he supposed. Over the rush of the shower, he could hear Kodi beginning to get antsy, as indicated by the sound of "Franciscooo" slipping under the crack of the bathroom door. "Fucking hell you take forever. Don't make me do it."

Franco didn't know what he was going to make Kodi do, but c'mon, his roommate could wait five more minutes, right? There was such a thing as fashionably late, wasn't there? Didn't rich people dig that shit? But scarcely had he opened his mouth to shout as much when he heard the thump of amplified music kicking up.

"My first kiss went a little like this; mwah mwah and twist, mwah mwah and twistโ€”"

Franco almost brained himself on the showerhead.

"The hell," he shouted, to no avail. "Dakota, what the fuck?"

The music continued blaring incessantly, Kodi's voice blasting over the top of it as if he didn't have a care in the world. There was no way Franco could tune him out, even out of spite. Cursing under his breath, Franco turned the water off and fumbled for a towel. All the while, he fumed, "You are the worst," as if that would have any effect on Kodi at all.

He dressed with no small amount of ire. It wasn't long before he threw the bathroom door open, face like a thundercloud, only one sock pulled on and still toweling his hair dry. "The worst," he repeated. To emphasize his point, he shot Kodi the meanest look he could muster as he stormed over to the kitchenette in their dorm, yanked open a cabinet, and (as angrily as anyone could grab a bag of cookies), proceeded to do just that. For Kylie, because she was the only one who loved him, clearly.
I walk a lonely road The only one that I have ever known Don't know where it goes But it's only me and I walk alone I walk this empty street On the boulevard of broken dreams Where the city sleeps And I'm the only one and I walk alone I walk alone I walk alone (I walk alone and I walk aโ€”) My shadow's the only one that walks beside me My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me Till then I walk alone I'm walking down the line That divides me somewhere in my mind On the border line of the edge And where I walk alone

[class=rectangle] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; transform: translateX(-50%); left: 50%; background:#d1d6dc; overflow: visible; width: 510px; height: 360px; border: 2px solid white; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; top: 10px; left: 132px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-family: Helvetica Neue; font-style: normal; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: normal; font-size: 27px; color: white; text-shadow:3px 3px #FFCFCF; [/class] [class=pic1] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 10px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/c128a278ff8fb81315bb4c81a5624e3c/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio4_400.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=pic2] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 125px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/5187a8f4083291633b8e0b608aa1bcff/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio2_400.gif); background-size: 170%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic3] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 240px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/39404f0d077a49dc858342e8991e03e0/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio1_400.gif); background-size: 230%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic4] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 10px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/482b8c88b88dbbd7ef4dea10878e0c1e/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio5_400.gif); background-size: 180%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic5] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 125px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/13c7847bb5354d9167de1bde47612956/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio6_400.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 40% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic6] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 240px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/51af0eafbc8f12f3ba5c82a4ff6c1059/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio3_400.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=credit] position: absolute; left: 130px; top: 340px; opacity: 0.7; overflow: hidden; width: 225px; height: 26px; text-align: center; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #000; [/class] [class=container] position: absolute; top: 60px; left: 125px; background: #FFE0E0; width:250px; height:270px; overflow:hidden; border: 1px solid white; [/class] [class=textbox] background: #c3c9d1; overflow: auto; width: 257px; height: 260px; text-align: justify; line-height: 12px; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; color: #000; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=name2] position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 10px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-family: Helvetica Neue; background-color: #d1d6dc; font-style: normal; text-transform: lowercase; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; color: black; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [script class=name on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 name2 [/script] [script class=name on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 name2 [/script]
[div class=rectangle]
[div class=pic1]

[div class=pic2][/div]
[div class=pic3][/div]
[div class=pic4][/div]
[div class=pic5][/div]
[div class=pic6][/div]
[div class=name]brielle moreno[div class="name2 hidden"]interactions: sofia + caprice
mood: it's party time bitches!
outfit: here.[/div][/div]​
[div class=container][div class=textbox]There were only three things Brielle enjoyed about returning to school for the semester: Cap, Sofia, and parties. Well, the popularity was nice, too, but with it came being forced to somewhat acknowledge anyone who happened to smile her way or wave. And that easily grew bothersome, particularly if those people only waved because they knew she was popular and rich. Did they think she was going to throw a twenty at them if they worshipped the ground she walked on? Who knew, but Bri didn't care much for them. She had her own close friends and boyfriend and that was good enough.

"Sof, does my eyeliner look okay?" Brielle yelled out from the bathroom, taking one last peek at herself in the mirror before stepping into the hallway. It wasn't hard to guess where her best friend was and, sure enough, she found her only moments later in their bedroom. With a smirk upon her freshly glossed lips, Bri pointed at her eyes, batting her lashes a little. "It looks good, right?"

Appearance meant a hell of a lot to Bri. And looking good for parties was a major requirement. Just as the question fell from her lips, however, she felt her phone buzz in the back pocket of her jeans, causing her to quickly reach for it and glance down at the text flashing across her screen. Cap. A small smile lit up the corners of her mouth at the sweet words he'd sent, the message easily distracting her from Sofia momentarily.

to :: cap โ™ก
okay bby, sof and i are finishing getting ready. see u in 10 xx

After hitting send, Brielle stuffed her phone back into her pocket and glanced up at Sofia once more. "Cap wants to meet in 10. Guess we should hurry," she smirked before whirling around and bustling back into the bathroom to make sure everything was where it should be. Her makeup was done and her hair was curled and her outfit was perfect, free of creases. She was more or less ready for the party, but there was one last thing she wanted to do before they left. Grabbing her clutch from the bathroom countertop, Bri padded into the bedroom again.

"We should take a shot before we go," the girl suggested with a wry grin on her face, leaning her hip against the doorway of the bedroom and raising a brow suggestively. Why not get the party started a little early? Even though it had technically already started in the common room and they were theoretically late. But, minor details, right?

tags: constellation constellation yousmelldead yousmelldead [/div][/div]
[div class=credit]code by sox[/div][/div][/div]

[div class=container] [div class=hold][div class=img][/div] [div class=name]ky devall [div class=smaller][div class=overflow style="padding-right: 20px"]mood: lets get it started and ha

mentions: freya, cap, and teo
outfit: here
tags: yousmelldead yousmelldead weldherwings weldherwings [/div][/div][/div] [div class=follow]follow[/div][/div] [div class=center][div class=moodboard] [div class=aesthe style="background-size: 200%"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b7/d4/ba/b7d4ba998659765850d5b8de92546eb6.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/fc/a7/1e/fca71ed41ccd381c791f706e2fb5a43c.jpg)"][/div]
[div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/af/24/80/af248042abc16bcb95caac60a4941765.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/8e/3a/f3/8e3af3f47de5a5d1f9f74f77ddcaf53f.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ef/0f/f1/ef0ff1ed9932a00ba6544ebe457d43dc.jpg)"][/div] [/div] [div class=text][div class=overflow] Unlike her brother, Kylie had only gotten back to Norfolk last night and stayed at a hotel. Perks of not playing any dumbass sports--summer lasted longer. Summer was her everything. Sun? Yep. Tanning? Check. She couldn't tan, but it was the thought that counts.

The second she arrived on campus, she made a beeline for Cap's room. She didn't think Freya was here yet, so had no desire to go to their room alone. Once in her brother's room, Ky bullied Cap out of the bathroom and got in the shower. Her shower might have taken longer than normal, but whatever. She deserved it.

Then it was on to blowing her hair dry, straightening it and makeup. Winged eyeliner was her specialty, but like. Not today apparently. Her right eye cooperated just fine but her left? It had no desire to. After twenty minutes of near tears, it was finished. Then she could finally move onto foundation, mascara, bronzer, highlighter and matte lip gloss.

The second she finished, she bolted out of the bathroom. "Fucking hell, Cap. Actually start cleaning the bathroom for once." It smelled hella bad. She barely noticed Teo asleep in the bed before she shut the door behind her.

Instead of heading to her's and Freya's room, she decided to head to the common room to wait for someone to arrive. To pass the time, she fiddled around on her phone but looked up after hearing a voice.

And speak of the devil, here was Freya. "Bitches?" Kylie wondered. "Last time I checked, I was the only one here when you said that. So I think it should just be bitch, singular." she teased and then stood from her seat.

Then Kylie did something she wouldn't normally be caught dead doing. She squealed and ran over to hug Freya. "God I missed you," she mumbled. After a few seconds, the blonde released her best friend and took a step back.

"Let's get fucked up," she agreed. "I have a flask in my pocket if you wanna pregame."
[/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: lavendre lavendre [/div] [class=container]height: 400px; max-width: 350px; padding: 15px; background: #F5F5F5; margin: auto; --button: #8CE1E7; --active: #303030 [/class] [class=hold]height: 23%; width: 91%; padding: 5%; top: 0%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; filter: grayscale(20%); [/class] [class=name]display: inline-block; font-size: 32px; font-weight: bold; position: relative; top: -2vw; left: 5%; transition: 0.8s [/class] [class=smaller]font-size: 8px; color: #000; font-weight: 600; font-smoothing: antialiased; height: 27px; width: 120px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=img]height: 99%; width: 28%; display: inline-block; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ee/18/5e/ee185eeb55b5f7222980d8a2e6eb397e.jpg); background-size: 140%; background-position: 10% 25%; filter: grayscale(5%) saturate(90%); border-radius: 50%; border: 2px solid var(--button); cursor: pointer [/class] [class=follow]height: 2; width: 50px; padding: 2px; font-size: 10px; background: var(--button); border-radius: 3px; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; position: relative; top: 40%; float: right; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class name=follow state=hover]background: var(--active); cursor: pointer [/class] [class name=black]background: var(--active) [/class] [class name=blackt]color: var(--active) [/class] [class name=pink]color: var(--button) [/class] [class=center]height: 57%; width: 89%; padding: 3%; top: 5%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; text-align: center [/class] [class=moodboard]height: 100%; width: 100%; color: transparent; font-size: 19px; z-index: 5; overflow: hidden; line-height: 85px; position: relative; top: 4%; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class=high]top: -7% [/class] [class=low]top: 4% [/class] [class=overflow]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow: auto; padding-left: 2px; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=aesthe]display: inline-block; border-radius: 4px; height: 36%; width: 25%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/78/51/b7/7851b7d1a82fc9f24d1d8ef111de4831.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=text]height: 65%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.7em; text-align: justify; opacity: 0; overflow: hidden; transition: 0.4s [/class] [class=vis]opacity: 1 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; font-size: 10px; opacity: 0; text-align: center [/class] [script class=follow on=click] addClass black follow addClass up moodboard removeClass down moodboard addClass high moodboard removeClass low moodboard addClass pink name removeClass blackt name addClass vis text [/script] [script class=img on=click] removeClass black follow removeClass up moodboard addClass down moodboard removeClass high moodboard addClass low moodboard addClass blackt name removeClass pink name removeClass vis text [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]height: 100%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 30%;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]height: 30%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 100%[/keyframe] [/animation]

Last edited:
[class=border]width: 600px; height: 420px; margin: auto;[/class] [class=placeholder]width: 600px; height: 420px; margin: auto; position: absolute;[/class] [class=hexagon1]display: block; position: absolute; top: 0; left: 75px; clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%); margin: 0 auto; width: 140px; height: 150px; background-color: #111111; transition: all 2.5s linear; overflow: hidden; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%);[/class] [class=hexagon2]display: block; position: absolute; top: 135px; left: 0; clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%); margin: 0 auto; width: 140px; height: 150px; transition: all 2.5s linear; overflow: hidden; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%); background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/NdvFr03.png); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 19%;[/class] [class=hexagon3]display: block; position: absolute; top: 270px; left: 75px; clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%); margin: 0 auto; width: 140px; height: 150px; background-color: #111111; transition: all 2.5s linear; overflow: hidden; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%);[/class] [class=icon]position: absolute; top: 30px; left: 30px; color: #ECECEA; font-size: 40px;[/class] [class=hexin]position: absolute; left: -5px; right: 0; bottom: 0; background: #ECECEA; z-index: 1; width: 130%; height: 40px; transform: rotate(-29deg); transition: all 0.7s linear; text-align: center; font-size: 11px; font-family: Khula; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;[/class] [class name=hexin state=hover]height: 170px; width: 105%; transform: rotate(0deg);[/class] [class=textbox]margin: 30px 16px; width: 118px; height: 80px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/class] [class=post]position: absolute; bottom: 10px; right: 0; height: 400px; width: 350px; text-align: justify; overflow-x: hidden; font-size: 13px; white-space: pre-line; padding-right: 10px; font-family: Khula;[/class]
[div class=border][div class=placeholder]
[div class=hexagon1][div class=icon style="font-size: 45px;"]
[div class=hexin]
MOOD
[div class=textbox]โ missed you norfolk. let's get this party started, babie. โž
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=hexagon2][div class=hexin]
OUTFIT
[div class=textbox]this.
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=hexagon3][div class=icon]
[div class=hexin]
INTERACTIONS
[div class=textbox]brielle moreno[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=post]Senior year. Sofia vowed that she was going to make her last year at Norfolk Academy a memorable one. What better way to do it than spending time with her friends โ€“ partying and the lot, aiming for student body president and passing all her classes? Thatโ€™s right. Look out Norfolk, Sofia de la Cavallerรญa is coming through and nobody is going to get in the way of that. Having already settled into her dorm room with Brielle, the two girls had made plans to arrive at the academy on the same day and even despite meeting every now and then during summer, Sofia missed her best friend way too much. Sure, they called and texted each other all the time but clothes shopping and binge-watching teen flicks and shows on Netflix was just never the same without her. But that was no longer an issue now that theyโ€™d get to be roomies for their fourth and last year coming. Call her crazy, but Sofia was more than excited to be going back to classes and seeing everybody again. The welcome back party was exactly what she needed to reunite with her friends. โ€Of course, your eyeliner always looks good,โ€ Sofia spoke back without so much as looking at Brielle because frankly, the girl could already sense that her best friend was looking stunning. Though the second she finished applying her final statement โ€“ a carmine red colour to her lips, she turned to face Brielle, and it was confirmed. She looked more than amazing. Tilting her head slightly and placing her hand on her hip, Sofia grinned. โ€Your look is on point, Bri. Cap is going to be swooning!โ€ Speak of the devil and he shall arise. The look on Brielleโ€™s face made it incredibly obvious that whoever texted her was her boyfriend. The one and only Capri Sun. It had been way too long since she had seen that boy. With that, Sofia slipped on her heeled boots and grabbed her purse, taking one last look at herself in the mirror and smiling. She had to admitโ€ฆ she did a great job on her makeup and her outfit was amazing, courtesy to Brielle for helping her choose because Sofia could honestly not make up her mind. Did she want to catch the attention of a certain somebody? Maybe. Nonetheless, her mission was to look good and it was safe to say that she accomplished it. โ€How could I turn down such an amazing offer?โ€ Pre-shots? Heck yes. Brielle and Sofia may have hidden a small stash of alcohol in their dorm room, but what nobody knew definitely couldnโ€™t cause any harm. If anything, the girls were more than convinced that they werenโ€™t the only ones hiding alcohol. At least it wasnโ€™t drugs, right? Kneeling beside her bed, the brunette slid out a box from underneath only to pull out a flask of alcohol and shot glasses from inside. Totally not an obvious hiding place. After momentarily sharing a few words and toasts over what they expected to achieve by the end of the year, the two girls downed their shots before finally deciding to head on down to the common room and make an appearance, linking arm in arm. The music blasted throughout the dormitory complex, the floors and walls vibrating, along with Sofiaโ€™s heart out of excitement โ€“ and nervousness, but nobody had to know. Students crowded everywhere, some dancing and others reuniting after a long summer break. But amongst the wild and young crowd, Sofia could barely make out where Capri Sun was. โ€Where did Cap say he wants to meet?โ€ Sofia questioned over the music, turning to face Brielle. โ€We should grab a few drinks.โ€[/div][/div][/div][/div]

[class=rectangle] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; transform: translateX(-50%); left: 50%; background:#d1d6dc; overflow: visible; width: 510px; height: 360px; border: 2px solid white; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; top: 10px; left: 132px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-family: Helvetica Neue; font-style: normal; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: normal; font-size: 27px; color: white; text-shadow:3px 3px #FFCFCF; [/class] [class=pic1] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 10px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/c128a278ff8fb81315bb4c81a5624e3c/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio4_400.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=pic2] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 125px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/5187a8f4083291633b8e0b608aa1bcff/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio2_400.gif); background-size: 170%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic3] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 240px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/39404f0d077a49dc858342e8991e03e0/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio1_400.gif); background-size: 230%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic4] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 10px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/482b8c88b88dbbd7ef4dea10878e0c1e/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio5_400.gif); background-size: 180%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic5] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 125px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/13c7847bb5354d9167de1bde47612956/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio6_400.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 40% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic6] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 240px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/51af0eafbc8f12f3ba5c82a4ff6c1059/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio3_400.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=credit] position: absolute; left: 130px; top: 340px; opacity: 0.7; overflow: hidden; width: 225px; height: 26px; text-align: center; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #000; [/class] [class=container] position: absolute; top: 60px; left: 125px; background: #FFE0E0; width:250px; height:270px; overflow:hidden; border: 1px solid white; [/class] [class=textbox] background: #c3c9d1; overflow: auto; width: 257px; height: 260px; text-align: justify; line-height: 12px; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; color: #000; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=name2] position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 10px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-family: Helvetica Neue; background-color: #d1d6dc; font-style: normal; text-transform: lowercase; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; color: black; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [script class=name on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 name2 [/script] [script class=name on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 name2 [/script]
[div class=rectangle]
[div class=pic1]

[div class=pic2][/div]
[div class=pic3][/div]
[div class=pic4][/div]
[div class=pic5][/div]
[div class=pic6][/div]
[div class=name]brielle moreno[div class="name2 hidden"]interactions: sofia
mood: it's party time bitches!
outfit: here.[/div][/div]​
[div class=container][div class=textbox]Truth be told, it was a little crazy that they had already reached their fourth and final year at the academy. It had flown by in a blur and while it held many, many good memories, Brielle was genuinely quite excited for the what future might bring. So long as both Sofia and Caprice were in it, though, she knew it would be something to look forward to. At the moment, however, they had their fourth and final welcome back party to get excited about.

Now that Brie was back in their bedroom and not distracted by texts from her boyfriend, she took a good, long look at her best friend and grinned. "Damn, Sofia, you look sexy," she giggled, excitement in her dark eyes. She really did have the most beautiful bestie in the entire world. Not to mention the funnest one, too. As the blonde agreed to shots as a mini form of pre-gaming, Brielle felt her excitement grow. Tonight was going to be perfect, she just knew it.

Five minutes later, the two had downed a couple of shots each along with some toasts and were now walking into the party, arm in arm. Brie couldn't quite fight the smile that planted itself on her lips, the hint of a buzz already travelling through her system. It was exactly what she wanted.

Over the sound of bass-filled music, she caught Sofia's voice asking after Caprice. Glancing at her, Brielle shrugged. "He didn't really say," she called back over the music, laughing lightly. "So we should go get some drinks now. I'm sure he'll find us soon." With that, she grabbed a hold of her friend's arm again and dragged her over to where drinks were being served.

"What are you gonna get, Sof?" The brunette questioned, eyeing the selection with a smirk playing on her plump lips. She couldn't wait to start feeling the buzz that always promised a good time.

tags: constellation constellation [/div][/div]
[div class=credit]code by sox[/div][/div][/div]

[class=freya] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 400px; height: 600px; background: url(https://imgur.com/KHkaTPx.jpg); overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 0; [/class][class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 400px; height: 201px; font-size: 13px; font-family: avenir; line-height: 16px; color: #000; padding: 8px; text-align: justify; [/class][class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 400px; height: 201px; left: 0px; top: 399px; [/class] [div class=freya] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text] How did Kylie end up being the first to the party?

Freya couldn't hold back the wide grin forming on her face as she met her best friend half way, arms out wide as she took in the girl for an embrace. "Agh! I missed you too. It feels like forever.", she teased playfully as she leaned in to press her lips to the other girls cheek for a moment. The blonde ran her fingers through her blonde hair quickly as she turned her gaze to more students piling into the room, the music now on full blast as if it was on a timer.

"You mean you didn't start pregaming an hour ago?" Freya turned her attention back to Kylie as she waited patiently for the other to retrieve the flask from her pocket. Returning to school this semester was a little rough for Freya, with all the drama that had happened in the previous semester she was pretty nervous about returning. Thankfully the girl wasn't one to be pushed over so she bought a new pair of heels and kept strutting on. "Where's that lovely brother of yours?" Freya took hold of the flask, taking a sip from it before handing it back to Kylie. Unfortunately for Kylie, her brother and her best friend didn't exactly see eye to eye. Freya thought of Cap as an annoying brat while Cap thought of Freya as...well the same thing. The two were too similar and when they were in the same room their personalities clashed.

As the door continued to open with more students piling in, Freya turned so she was beside Kylie with her shoulder pressed against the others. "Here comes the cootie squad." Brielle and Sofia had decided to make their entrance causing Freya's snarky remark. Unfortunately for Brielle, she was automatically a bitch due to the fact that she hung around with Sofia. After the whirlwind of a summer she had, Freya was going to go to no end to make sure Sofia had a wonderful rest of the year.

mood: "here comes the cootie squad"
outfit: cute af
mentions: kylie, cap, bri, sofia
tags: erised erised constellation constellation sereiin sereiin

[/div][/div] [/div]

[class=freya] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 400px; height: 600px; background: url(https://imgur.com/XWt1TDU.jpg); overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 0; [/class][class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 400px; height: 201px; font-size: 12px; font-family: avenir; line-height: 16px; color: #000; padding: 8px; text-align: justify; [/class][class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 400px; height: 201px; left: 0px; top: 399px; [/class] [div class=freya] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text] "I think my balls are lodged into my stomach."

Cap fell back almost immediately from the hard hit to his man parts, his hands immediately moving to the sore area as he fell backwards onto Teo's bed. Fuck Teo had a hard head but he never thought it was that hard. This could be due to Kylie kicking him out of using his own bathroom and making him wait to get ready. Damn woman, didn't she have her own bathroom to get ready in? Why did she need to use his? He knew for a fact that his bathroom was completely disgusting compared to hers and her devil spawn roommate, Freya's.

Cap pressed the back of his head against the mattress, his eyes squeezed shut as he took a few calming breathes to relax his groin muscles. "Pretty sure I just got raped if anything.", he groaned out once more before rolling onto his side to plant his feet on the ground. The brunette was seriously regretting waking the damn boy up now that his precious jewels were threatened. "Get up asshat, we have to go to the common room." Caprice wiggled his hips for a moment, letting his pals situate themselves in his pants before he pulled his cell phone out to a missed text from Brielle.

"I told Bri I'd meet her in ten, that was ten minutes ago." Cap ran a frustrated hand through his hair as he reached over, pulling Teo from his comfortable spot on the bed. "Let's go, we're going now." Letting go of the grip on Teo's shirt, Cap took a step back to allow the other to get his shit together before he moved to the door.

mood: "well that fuckin' hurt"
outfit: i'll fuck you up in my silver jacket
mentions: teo, bri, kylie
tags: weldherwings weldherwings sereiin sereiin erised erised

[/div][/div] [/div]

[div class=Teo][div class=Main_text][div class="scroll"] Teo pushed himself up with his arms and watched his roommate wither in pain upon his bed, the weight of the other boy pinning down his legs. The sleepy boy had a confused complexion on his face, wondering what the hell had actually happened as he raised a hand to run it through his untamed dark locks. What was Cap on about? His balls being lodged where? He tried to look at the face of the boy who was in so much pain through his half-closed, tried eyes. But alas, his eyes wanted to stay shut. So, instead, he shrugged it off and laid back down once more.

His dark eyes closed once again and he felt like he was already at peace, falling back into sleep despite having another body on top of his legs. Even though it was seconds between the boy closing his eyes once again and Caprice standing up, pulling on him, it felt like he had slept for another hour. Teo groaned as he felt his roommate pull on him, trying to motivate him to get out of bed. He was half tempted to just tell the boy to go on without him and that he would come once he finished sleeping. Then again, when would that be? Teo was known for practically sleeping like a brick (well, if he had some help from his little pill friends, he did), and had he gone back to sleep now, he wouldnโ€™t be up for another five hours most likely. That, and heโ€™d miss out on all the fun (like sneaking alcohol in an alcohol-free event).

With the aid of Cap pulling on his shirt, Teo finally pushed himself into a seated position and then to a standing one; granted, still half asleep and looking like he was an absolute zombie. With both hands, he combed his fingers through his hair before giving his cheeks gentle slaps to try and โ€˜wake himself upโ€™. Okay. He was almost ready. He reached over for his backpack and began to shuffle through the items inside until he finally found two things he was looking for. Number one, his mobile phone; which he slipped into his back pocket. And number two, his flask.

At the last party, he had been to, some rich daddyโ€™s girl managed to score a bottle of Spirytus vodka โ€“ the strongest bottle of liquor sold in the whole world with 96 per cent alcohol. Needless to say, Teo had waited until most of the people around him were already drunk and he ended up sneaking some of the vodka to fill up his flask. Thank God for that. With the flask in his hands, he debated to himself if he should bring it with him or not. Because, well, it was good shit for starters. And secondly, he didnโ€™t plan on bringing a jacket or anything to conceal it.

โ€œScrew itโ€ he grumbled to himself before unscrewing the cap and bringing the flask to his lips to one giant gulp of the vodka. It instantly burnt his throat and his face scrunched up in agony. But dammit, it was good stuff. As he screwed the lid back on the flask, with a face that looked like it hadnโ€™t enjoyed it one bit, he placed the flask back into his backpack. Once the bag was zipped up and chucked underneath his bed, Teo once again began to play with his hair, flattening it down with his hands before looking over at his roomie.

โ€œAlrightโ€ฆ Letโ€™s do this thingโ€ he said with very little enthusiasm as he made his way over to the door. Well, youโ€™d be very unmotivated to do anything if you were just woken up from the best damn sleep of your life, right? [/div][/div][div class=Picture1][/div][div class=Picture2][/div] [div class=Info]
TEO CHOI
location dorm room

outfit party clothes (hover above) + bed hair

mentions none

interactions cap ( yousmelldead yousmelldead )[/div][/div] [class=Teo] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 700px; height: 583px; background: url(https://www.rpnation.com/gallery/teo-png.41538/full); background-size: cover; background-position: 50%; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: #454a4e; line-height:14px;[/class] [class=Main_text] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 322px; height: 282px; left: 342px; top: 155px; [/class] [class=Picture1] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e9/d2/85/e9d28592d412433bd1bb011c728cccca.jpg); background-position:50% 30%; background-size:cover; position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 240px; height: 195px; left: 50px; top: 100px; transition: .7s; [/class] [class name=Picture1 state=hover]transition: .7s; opacity: 0;[/class] [class name=Picture2 state=hover]transition: .7s; opacity: 1;[/class] [class=Picture2] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3e/e3/c2/3ee3c29432d86079a2de02744c2a544c.jpg); background-position:50%; background-size:cover; position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 240px; height: 195px; left: 50px; top: 100px; opacity: 0;transition: .7s; [/class] [class=Info] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 200px; height: 210px; left: 120px; top: 330px;font-size:12px;color: #454a4e; line-height:14px; [/class]
coded by weldherwings

[div class=container] [div class=hold][div class=img][/div] [div class=name]kodi healy [div class=smaller][div class=overflow style="padding-right: 20px"]mood: happy because his plan worked

mentions: franco
outfit: this & he is also wearing eyeliner
tags: vxnilla vxnilla [/div][/div][/div] [div class=follow]follow[/div][/div] [div class=center][div class=moodboard] [div class=aesthe style="background-size: 200%"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/4b/f0/95/4bf095b7544db7575f28825a63d69c31.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ca/f5/5b/caf55bbf195d2b1407e1e0ece0eaf24f.jpg)"][/div]
[div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/dc/0d/4c/dc0d4c0c47ad5cfb495e98b7a29d5ec6.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/56/20/c1/5620c1755bbc921cd74083eadf4b808b.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/04/e9/bb/04e9bb18e6b2e7c67f4a96a4bf66771f.jpg)"][/div] [/div] [div class=text][div class=overflow] At the 'Dakota, what the fuck?', Kodi just smirked. Looked like his plan was working. Tee fucking hee. Now at least Franco would finally hurry his ass up which meant they could finally get to the party and finally get fucked.

But the song was still playing, and he decided to make the most of it. "I said no more sailors and no more soldiers, with your name in a heart tattooed up on the shoulders. Your kiss is like whiskey, it gets me drunk, and I wake up in the morning with the taste of your tongue."

And then it was back to the bridge and chorus. "In the back of the car, on the way to the bar, I got you on my lips I got you on my lips. At the foot of the stairs with my fingers in your hair baby, this is it---" He paused for dramatic effect.

"She won't ever get enough once she gets a little touch if I had it my way you know that I'd make her say: ooh, ooh she won't ever get enough once she gets a little touch if I had it my way you know that I'd make her say."

Before he could sing anything else, Franco emerged. "Sorry, what was that?" Kodi called over the music, pretending he hadn't heard Franco call him the worst even though he damn well did. He then pressed pause on his phone and the music stopped. "Looks like my plan worked though. You're finally out of the bathroom."

When he saw the look thrown his way, Kodi pretended to catch it, place it against his heart and then blew Franco a kiss. He watched as Franco grabbed a bag of cookies and knew they weren't for him or else Franco would've offered. And he knew better than to ask, especially right now.

"Anyways," he began, walking over to his bed and then crouched down, pulling out his suitcase from underneath of the bed frame. "Now that you're done taking your sweet ass time, we can actually go down to the party." Knowing Franco didn't like alcohol, Kodi grabbed the bottle of rum that was hidden in his suitcase and poured it into a flask. Once the flask was full, he capped both, shoved the alcohol into his suitcase and kicked it back under the bed.

He knew he had a few cans of Dr. Pepper in the room somewhere, which would definitely make for a good mixer. But it would also make for a good drink in general. After a few minutes of searching, he found them buried at the bottom of a pile of clothes that he hadn't bothered to put away yet. "Ah, here they are. Feel free to have one." He grabbed one for himself since as soon as he got to the party, he'd dump it into a cup and then pour in the contents of the flask

He also knew that the party should be in full swing by now, but thanks to Franco and his need to take hour long showers, they were quite late. "Now, are you ready? Or is there something else you need to do that'll take another hour to complete?"
[/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: lavendre lavendre [/div] [class=container]height: 400px; max-width: 350px; padding: 15px; background: #F5F5F5; margin: auto; --button: #000; --active: #303030 [/class] [class=hold]height: 23%; width: 91%; padding: 5%; top: 0%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; filter: grayscale(20%); [/class] [class=name]display: inline-block; font-size: 25px; font-weight: bold; position: relative; top: -2vw; left: 5%; transition: 0.8s [/class] [class=smaller]font-size: 8px; color: #000; font-weight: 600; font-smoothing: antialiased; height: 27px; width: 120px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=img]height: 99%; width: 28%; display: inline-block; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/cb/e0/4d/cbe04d7ed4c9c210fca399d23b97802a.jpg); background-size: 140%; background-position: 10% 25%; filter: grayscale(5%) saturate(90%); border-radius: 50%; border: 2px solid var(--button); cursor: pointer [/class] [class=follow]height: 2; width: 50px; padding: 2px; font-size: 10px; background: var(--button); border-radius: 3px; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; position: relative; top: 40%; float: right; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class name=follow state=hover]background: var(--active); cursor: pointer [/class] [class name=black]background: var(--active) [/class] [class name=blackt]color: var(--active) [/class] [class name=pink]color: var(--button) [/class] [class=center]height: 57%; width: 89%; padding: 3%; top: 5%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; text-align: center [/class] [class=moodboard]height: 100%; width: 100%; color: transparent; font-size: 19px; z-index: 5; overflow: hidden; line-height: 85px; position: relative; top: 4%; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class=high]top: -7% [/class] [class=low]top: 4% [/class] [class=overflow]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow: auto; padding-left: 2px; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=aesthe]display: inline-block; border-radius: 4px; height: 36%; width: 25%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/18/bd/b5/18bdb52a410d5cdc46980c6569a6f2f3.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=text]height: 65%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.7em; text-align: justify; opacity: 0; overflow: hidden; transition: 0.4s [/class] [class=vis]opacity: 1 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; font-size: 10px; opacity: 0; text-align: center [/class] [script class=follow on=click] addClass black follow addClass up moodboard removeClass down moodboard addClass high moodboard removeClass low moodboard addClass pink name removeClass blackt name addClass vis text [/script] [script class=img on=click] removeClass black follow removeClass up moodboard addClass down moodboard removeClass high moodboard addClass low moodboard addClass blackt name removeClass pink name removeClass vis text [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]height: 100%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 30%;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]height: 30%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 100%[/keyframe] [/animation]

francisco sinead cromwell.

location. dorm => common room (making their way downtown)
mood. uncomfortable, and now on the edge of full-blown panic
outfit. barely dressed up at all in a t-shirt, jean jacket, and black jeans
interactions/mentions. kodi, kylie, someone?
tags. erised erised , open
"Looks like my plan worked though. You're finally out of the bathroom."

"Oh, haha," Franco grumbled, rolling his eyes. His irritation (which was already slight to begin with) was fading until there was little of it leftโ€”because, really, how could he be mad at his ride-or-die?โ€”but he still had to keep up the pretense. You know, for his reputation's sake. "I wasn't even in there for that long, you big baby." It was a half-hearted complaint; even Franco knew that he was definitely in there for 'that long.

And, you know, there was a party, or whatever. That might feed into Kodi's want to get out of their dorm and into the commons, but he could just be throwing out random guesses. (Which was a train of thought that reminded Franco about the party in the first place, and made him consider that, hey, Kodi was really being rather sweet, waiting up for him. He could have easily left and gone down to the party early, but he didn't.)

"Now that you're done taking your sweet ass time, we can actually go down to the party."

"Please, fashionably late is all the rage these days," Franco scoffed, but he flashed Kodi a quicksilver grin, edged with just a little bit of self-deprecating humor. "Take it from the only broke guy on campus. I know what I'm talking about."

It was considerate of Kodi, to pour the rum into the flask before they left. But, impromptu karaoke session or no, Kodi had always been so considerate of him and his various sore points, and Franco considered himself wildly lucky to have roomed with what seemed to be the one guy on campus who wouldn't get fed up with his minefield of a past, money issues and emotional baggage and what-have-you. Out of a sense of respect as well as his own unease, Franco averted his eyes until he heard the sound of both containers being capped.

Considerate, but it was also a sobering reminder of what the party was going to be. Officially, it was supposed to be no alcohol, which Franco supposed lulled him into a false sense of securityโ€”'officially,' which counted for little. He should prepare himself accordingly.

In response to Kodi's offer, Franco smiled but shook his head. "Thanks, but I'm good. Coke is superior, anyway. And since someone's impatient, I guess we can go."

The party was definitely already in full swing, or nearing it, by the time the two roommates got there. In the face of too-white smiles and flashes of jewelry, there was a part of Franco that wanted to retreat to the nearest corner and not move, painfully aware that among the glitz and glam of the world's young elites he didn't belong, stood out like a raw woundโ€”but he shoved it back. Smile only semi-forced, he turned to Kodi, jerking a thumb into the fray and raising his voice slightly to be heard over the din. "I'll let you get up to your hedon ways, I gotta go find Kylie and give these"โ€”he raised the bag of cookies for emphasisโ€”"to her before they get crushed by someone handsy. Remember to have safe sex and safe sex only!" He planted a dramatic kiss on Kodi's cheek and ducked into the crowd before his roommate could retaliate.

It was maybe a bad choice to separate from Kodi, but Franco feltโ€”guilty, if he attached himself to the Boston boy's side all night and ruined his mojo or whatever. At the end of the day, Kodi belonged, and the fact of the matter is that Franco just. Didn't. Which was fine, it was whatever, but he didn't want to be a constant weight dragging Kodi down. Besides, he had Kylie to find. He wasn't some five-year-old, dragging one of his friends to the other because he couldn't navigate a crowd of fucking high schoolers on his own.

But, alone, his anxiety only heightened. It felt electric under his skin in the worst of ways, prickly and incessant, made more awful by the faint yet undeniable scent of alcohol wafting through the air. He wasn't a prude, he recognized that teens drank and he was fine with that, objectively. It was just hard to separate the party scene from the handful of homes he'd been in, where this same sharp smell always warned of worse things to come.

He weaved around and in between clusters of people, craning his head to catch sight of Kylie's chameleon mane of hair. He passed someone dangling a bottle of whiskey its neck, which was fine, really, except that single malt whiskey was what Jameson had used to drink before he got a little violent, and it was what he drank the night he smashed Franco's head into a railing, and it was fine, everything was fine, Jameson was somewhere in Tennessee and Franco was here, and Jameson Maykis couldn't touch him.

And Franco maybe could have held it together. Maybe he could have. But it was the worst thing that could have happened at the worst time, when someone he didn't know (clearly already getting a little bit of a headstart on the drinking game) staggered into him, throwing an arm roughly around his shoulders to catch their balance, turning their head and exhaling an alcohol-drenched breath right into his faceโ€”

And Franco's nerves were already frazzled, quartered and drawn tight, so it wasn't much of a jump to make, before suddenly the stranger's weight was Jameson's, and the smell of beer became whiskey, and Franco was all of sixteen again, scrawny and weak and pinned with a bull of a man slurring, "What did you fucking say?" into his face.

He was having a hard time breathing.

With hands he couldn't feelโ€”empty, what was he bringing to Kylie, he was going to see Kylieโ€”he shoved the stranger off and stumbled backwards before turning, because all he knew was that he had to get out. Most people he either swerved around or swerved around him, but there was someone who just didn't notice, and there were people around them, blocking it was. He didn't care who it was, couldn't make out their face, didn't care if it was someone he knew, only knew that they had to get out of the way.

"Move," he half-snarled, half-gasped.
I walk a lonely road The only one that I have ever known Don't know where it goes But it's only me and I walk alone I walk this empty street On the boulevard of broken dreams Where the city sleeps And I'm the only one and I walk alone I walk alone I walk alone (I walk alone and I walk aโ€”) My shadow's the only one that walks beside me My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me Till then I walk alone I'm walking down the line That divides me somewhere in my mind On the border line of the edge And where I walk alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back