• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ•ฐ ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ โ€” ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง โ•ฎ

Characters
Here
no i feel the same, i much prefer shows in the original language. like any of the skams must be in their original language
I never seen skam, how is it? There's so many and I don't know where to watch it-- much less which one to watch.

I never seen skam, how is it? There's so many and I don't know where to watch it-- much less which one to watch.
well the original skam is norwegian, and i recall watching it through a link on tumblr to a google drive

Is that the best one though?
W E L L
in my opinion, i find it to be the best one, even though it was discontinued. i've only watched snippets of the other versions, so i don't know what could be a close second. it all depends on which one you choose to pick first.

so you have the original norwegian one, which i'd highly recommend watching just to be introduced to the characters and plot line that the other remakes are based off of. plus, it's really good! however, my favorite happens to be skam france
you can find them pretty much anywhere! just google "skam season x episode x" and tons of options should pop up. when/if you want to watch remakes, type "skam (country of remake) season x episode x"

oOo are we talking shows ?? bc i highly recommend skam italia as well !! (not that i'm bias or anything lmao) and the politician as well which is on netflix ! -- it's a little more campy in humour but it's the same people who made american horror story and i adore it ??

WOOP WOOP!
deadline is coming up people!!!
these characters are all so amazing!!!

Oboy. So excited to see the final cast! Good luck to everyone!

And I just realized I put the wrong Ennegram. Shhhh.

secrets we keep
official cast list
after much deliberation, here is the official cast list for secrets we keep! it was hard to choose when there were multiple applications for a role, because all the applications were amazing, but we ultimately made decisions based on the characters we felt would fit into the story better. apologies to those of you that did not get accepted, but we hope to have the chance to roleplay with you in the future! and if any of you have any issues with the final cast list, please feel free to reach out to either me or constellation constellation .
the golden boy
played by callisto callisto
the prima donna
played by Soap Soap
the broken bird
played by weldherwings weldherwings
the loose canon
played by christy christy
the lost cause
played by vxnilla vxnilla
the diva
played by constellation constellation
the ace
played by erised erised
the vixen
played by nymphadora. nymphadora.

Iโ€™m so excited! Congratulations to those who made it.

Iโ€™m so sorry about the rest of everyone. โ™ฅ

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back