• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ•ฐ ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ โ€” ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง โ•ฎ

Characters
Here

christy

๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ
deadline for applications is the 13th of october.
if you have any questions, feel free to ask below!

i am SO excited for this. oh my god.

also, serious question because i can't decide: should i use daniel or froy for my fc? because i really cannot pick.

litty titty hiii

Ahhhh!
I am so excited for this!!!!!!

so pumped to see the thread up and running!
quick question, are we allowed to apply for more than one role? i know we can only be accepted for one, but i've got two potential character bunnies running around in my headโ€”totally okay if there's a limit on just one, though!

so pumped to see the thread up and running!
quick question, are we allowed to apply for more than one role? i know we can only be accepted for one, but i've got two potential character bunnies running around in my headโ€”totally okay if there's a limit on just one, though!
yes, you are allowed to apply for more than one role! looking forward to seeing your character(s) c:

as i think about my character pierce more i realize ..... he's essentially becoming a bit of a lana del rey fever dream. not sure how to feel about it whakdhf

i just wanted to let you guys know that i added 'misc.' to the character sheet info for any juicy details you'd like to share about your character. it can literally be anything!

i just wanted to let you guys know that i added 'misc.' to the character sheet info for any juicy details you'd like to share about your character. it can literally be anything!
oop!
my wip is up, can't wait to dig deeper into her character!

hello !! can't wait to write my homewrecker gal to the sounds of marina and lana (,:

everyone's placeholders and characters are looking 12/10 already !!

hello !! can't wait to write my homewrecker gal to the sounds of marina and lana (,:

everyone's placeholders and characters are looking 12/10 already !!
i can't wait to see her sjfsdfjk

and i 12/10 agree with you !!

i keep telling myself that i should start on nerissa's character sheet and just get it over with but
roblox is distracting me

i keep telling myself that i should start on nerissa's character sheet and just get it over with but
roblox is distracting me
finish her. pls and thank u.
too excited !!!

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back