• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ║▌█ • ❤ s e a r c h i n g | m//

Miyoko Myuun

• I'm an adult, hopefully you are as well!
• Semi-literate to literate.
• Central time zone.
• Forums, private messages. No emails.

I don't have any recent samples I can show you, only ones from way back in the past. But I usually post anywhere up to five or six paragraphs a reply. I don't mirror and don't require mirroring though so please keep that in mind. We RP to have fun, not so it's a chore. I do like to ooc with my partners, get to know them and become friends. It's not required though. Ditching happens, but I do prefer if you could just let me know if you're not interested. Or if you wanna drop that RP and start up a different story! I'm game with that. I can play multiple characters, mains and sides alike. Multiple stories, etc.

✖ No rape or abusive pairings.
✖ No male pregnancy.
✖ No scat, animals, families, etc.

high school | college | slice of life | supernatural | demons | angels | vampires | flower shops | post apocalypse | zombies | surviving | runaways | dark clouds | haunted towns | religious communities | witches | opposites attract | high fantasy | slow burn | one sided love at first sight | war enemies | height differences | bad and good boys | asylums | tea houses | band mates | knights and royalty | super powers | twisted cities | corruption | bad cops | twisted fairy tales | imaginary friends | grim reapers | robots | arranged marriages | party animals | loners | goths | punks | nerds | tattoo artist | rain | atmosphere

*wiggles fingers AND eyebrows* Why, hullo thar.

Perhaps I might interest you in some:
- tattoo artists falling in love with flower shop boys, with one sided love at first, maybe also witches???
- Knights and Royalty (Winter Elemental Knight x Summer Elemental Royal Edition. I has a plot for this (credit goes to -sunkissed -sunkissed who is magic and also RPing it with me)
- Twisted Rapunzel (I has plot for this one too)

*creepily fades into the shadows*

Ah, these all sound so fun right now! I got to be honest though. I'm really digging witchy tattoo artists and flower boys right now. A little touch of fantasy, a little touch of every day goodness. Yes, lets do that one! Maybe one thinks he can put a spell over the other to get him to notice him more or something and he's just like, ... :3c alright, I'll play along for now.​

Ah, these all sound so fun right now! I got to be honest though. I'm really digging witchy tattoo artists and flower boys right now. A little touch of fantasy, a little touch of every day goodness. Yes, lets do that one! Maybe one thinks he can put a spell over the other to get him to notice him more or something and he's just like, ... :3c alright, I'll play along for now.​
image.axd

giphy.gif

p3deMS9.gif

i gotta go sleep but know that I am H Y P E D

You're welcome to start a RP if u wanna dive right in (don't mind who I play. I was sold the minute MxM was mentioned tbh. Flower shop tattoo witch boys was the nail in the coffin. Don't mind whatever. UP TO YOU) dope I'll reply ASAP tomorrow morning, if not, hit me up with a PM and let's talk nerdy to one another.​

I'm still getting use to this forum so please don't mind my blubberish! No, yeah, definitely excited. It's only 5 PM here for me but since I have so much time, I'll work on a little something something. I can't PM though so if you want to do it over PM, send me a message? Otherwise I can create a forum for us to play in!​

I'm still getting use to this forum so please don't mind my blubberish! No, yeah, definitely excited. It's only 5 PM here for me but since I have so much time, I'll work on a little something something. I can't PM though so if you want to do it over PM, send me a message? Otherwise I can create a forum for us to play in!​
Forum sounds majestic and awh, u spoil me. I shall eagerly await it in the future xD Goodnight from England and I hope you like it here at RPNation (she says, as if she DIDN'T join LITERALLY YESTERDAY)

Hey there, I'd love an imaginary friends plot! Maybe they could have grown up and moved away, and move back just to find their imaginary friend still lingering there (just as a veeeeery basic idea).
Let me know if you're interested! (:

Hey there, I'd love an imaginary friends plot! Maybe they could have grown up and moved away, and move back just to find their imaginary friend still lingering there (just as a veeeeery basic idea).
Let me know if you're interested! (:
Sure! Kind of like a ghost - the IF had such an attachment to the place they never went away. And he's both incredibly thrilled to have his best friend back and incredibly upset that he would leave him for so long.

Sure! Kind of like a ghost - the IF had such an attachment to the place they never went away. And he's both incredibly thrilled to have his best friend back and incredibly upset that he would leave him for so long.
That was exactly what i was thinking. That time alone could also have changed him, and man i have such an idea- What if that imaginary friend indeed was a reaper, who had refused to takes the other one's life and since then was bound to the place and forced to take a life at every anniversary of the day he was supposed to take his friend's?

That was exactly what i was thinking. That time alone could also have changed him, and man i have such an idea- What if that imaginary friend indeed was a reaper, who had refused to takes the other one's life and since then was bound to the place and forced to take a life at every anniversary of the day he was supposed to take his friend's?
Ooh, I like that idea. A house of horrors, so to speak! An incredibly unfortunate house to live in~. Which role would you like and where would you like to RP?

Ooh, I like that idea. A house of horrors, so to speak! An incredibly unfortunate house to live in~. Which role would you like and where would you like to RP?
Well I'd prefer the role of the imaginary friend, if that's fine for you. And I'm good with either, pm or thread, so I'd you prefer any off those two I'll gladly let you choose ^^

Hey I'm up for a haunted town mystery type of roleplay. I'd also be open to an asylum, but we'd have to further discuss plot since that can get boring quick. PM if you're interested. :)

Hey! I've just recently returned to this site after the other site I used to be RP on got shut down so I'm looking for some new partners. Send me a message if you're still looking and we can discuss a plot!

Hi there! So I might have some ideas that involve opposites attract, corrupted cities and maybe some magic thrown in there if you are still looking for people! :D

I've been playing so many rebel punk musicians lately that it's making me want to go back to playing a soft lil gay bean for a while.

How about a closeted gay Christian and a rebellious bad boy in an extremist Christian neighborhood (we shouldnt include much school or college crap because that takes up too much time in a rp.)
Or Florist X Tattoo Artist
You said you liked asylums so my character could have depression or bipolar disorder and was thrown into the asylum by his neglectful dad (bc i always kill off the mothers for no real reason.)

I just want to play a soft character for a while since I've joined so many roleplays as a rebel punk kid that it's kind of becoming boring.

If you're still looking for more rps, I would be excited to create some plots together and roleplay them out.

Oh..I would love to do something goth, asylum, band or tattoo~ I like these ideas and I would love to chat with you about some possible ideas if you are still open to a roleplay.

Eyy, me too! I've been reading a Marvel comic by that name, so it's on the mind. Unfortunately, I can't PM yet. I'm entirely new here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back