• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ┖ bloodlines ┓

i srsly feel like just cryin

the amount of hours i put into learning code and now its just gone and i cant even transfer the code</3

it sucks they couldn't give people a heads up that they were going to remove the source button so they could save their codes. now you'll have to like take a picture and create a replica with bbcode or smth.

i srsly feel like just cryin

the amount of hours i put into learning code and now its just gone and i cant even transfer the code</3

once the site transfers i think it'll be like last time where the code comes out on the post like normal typed words instead of displaying the code, so you would be able to copy/paste it. like if i type [bold]hi[/bold] it doesn't bold it & you can see the coding typed up.

it sucks they couldn't give people a heads up that they were going to remove the source button so they could save their codes. now you'll have to like take a picture and create a replica with bbcode or smth.

exactly!!! i was ok with having to go back to bbcode (even thought we could have stayed with it in the first place) and i felt positive af

but now alllll my hardwork has just gone and i cant convert my code back

once the site transfers i think it'll be like last time where the code comes out on the post like normal typed words instead of displaying the code, so you would be able to copy/paste it. like if i type [bold]hi[/bold] it doesn't bold it & you can see the coding typed up.

i hope so but html is a little different and you have to have a whole other box sort of thing for it so it might not, if it doesn't im done

*Reads over the concept again*

*Already having ideas for a gold character who is an adorable possibly bitchy bean xD*

so excited for this !!!!! the update is feb 19 & it takes a few days to update so i'll make the roleplay the day the site opens back up. i have an idea for a few characters but i can't pick one aaaah

so excited for this !!!!! the update is feb 19 & it takes a few days to update so i'll make the roleplay the day the site opens back up. i have an idea for a few characters but i can't pick one aaaah
Is this still happening? Or have I just been dumb and missed the thread?

i'm actually working on the character sheet right now. i will tag everyone in the OOC after the character sheet is all done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back