• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ━☆゚.*・。゚ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀꜱ ♥

milkyvixen

✩°。⋆⸜(ू。•ω•。)
Db2PEUC.gif

hello! my name is milky and i am looking for long-term partners c': i am very relaxed, i love chatting ooc, and i love contributing to the plot!
right now i'm looking to write anywhere from 400 - 800 words per post. i kind of just want a chill roleplay where i don't have to stress over
reply lengths. i would prefer to play the female role for most roleplays, albeit on some i do prefer the male role. i enjoy mxf and fxf only c':
i can roleplay via thread or pm but i think i might prefer pm. i cannot code on this site to save my life so sorry everyone who is aesthetic lmao

now onto my interests! {{ bold = craving }}

- slice of slice (following a couple that has a family with lots of drama involved)
- bad x good
- werewolf x werewolf/human
- animals (warrior cats, canines)
- pokemon
- avatar the last airbender/legend of korra *i have an idea i can discuss via pm
- human x demon/angel/fallen angel
- high school
- teens on a road trip
- best friends to lovers
- zombie apocalypse
- disney inspired
- soulmates

i have one plot that was thought out. it would be mxf and we would be doubling. we each would play a werewolf & a sister!

"a werewolf pack has been dying out due to a disease that has swept through. all the females in the pack have died, leaving only a
handful of males left to keep their blood alive. their problem is that they are the only pack in the area that they know of. they are
purebloods, which are werewolves born to werewolves who know how to control themselves.

when a werewolf bites a human, the human becomes an impure. impures are extremely dangerous. they have no idea how to
control the newfound beast within them, therefore their strength and actions are volatile.

the pack has no choice but to resort to creating impures. our two girls are sisters who have moved into a small forest town after
their mother had a nasty divorce to their father. little do they know they have been watched for the past few weeks. and on one
particular night their lives will change forever."

i am open to any suggestions because i may have left something out i enjoy c'x pm me please if interested! thanks ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back