• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ── Fight for the Crown | Interest Check - Re-Opened

AngelicPrince

This was closed, but someone has dropped out before we even started, meaning I have room for one more person to join! Applications are re-open for 5 days - until Saturday, October 19, at midnight EST. You can still apply for either gender.​

[div class=background][div class=second] [div class=topimg]
[div class=back] go back [/div][/div] [div class=border][div class=opacitybg][/div] [div class=box][div class=over]overview[/div]
───── ❝ A lot of people want the crown, but they're not willing to bleed for it. ❞ ... are you?

Arralyn is a vast country that has long been ruled by the Astor family, but their reign is coming to an end. King Francis III and Queen Josephine were never able to bear a child of their own, meaning there is no heir to the throne. With both the King and Queen getting older and declining in health, they have made the decision to hold a contest to choose the next heirs of Arralyn. For one month they accepted applications from young men and women across the kingdom, choosing the five males and five females they felt had to most potential. Now these ten will travel to the royal city of Erydon in the North-West of the country where they will compete against one another for a chance at the crown. With so much on the line there is sure to be plenty of drama, rivalry and sabotage. None of them have any idea what lay ahead, are they really up to the challenge?

[div class=over]rules[/div]
[div class=num]1.[/div] This is an application based RP, not FCFS. I'll be accepting nine other characters - four male and five female - who I feel will be a good addition to the story.

[div class=num]2.[/div] I will be accepting a maximum of one character per person, however you are welcome to make a maximum of two character applications! Post all character sheets on the character thread.

[div class=num]3.[/div] This is a literate roleplay. I expect a bare minimum of roughly 300 words, or 1-2 decently sized paragraphs per post.

[div class=num]4.[/div] On that note, I also expect you to post at least once a week. If you are not going to be able to post for any reason, please let me know ahead of time! (This is subject to change based on how active the RP is once it's started.)

[div class=num]5.[/div] You must have Discord in order to join; the majority of OOC chat and important information will be over Discord. I will send the server link to those who are accepted when that time comes.

[div class=num]6.[/div] And, of course the obvious of respecting everyone, keeping drama in character only, and following all RP Nation rules.

[div class=num]7.[/div] Not a rule, but please feel free to post here or message me with any questions!

[div class=over]links[/div]
CHARACTERS - MAIN - OOC
❝ Uneasy lies the head that craves the crown. ❞
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=first] [div class=words]Fight for the
C r o w n ─ ♛
[div class=bottomwords]If there be no enemy there's no fight.
If no fight, no victory
and if no victory there is no crown. [/div][/div] [div class=line][div class=fimgb][div class=input] [div class=block][div class=inputwords] go forward [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]made by: lavendre lavendre [/div] [script class=input on=click] slideUp 2000 first fadeIn 1000 second [/script] [script class=back on=click] slideDown 2000 first [/script] [script class=input on=mouseenter] addClass op inputwords [/script] [script class=input on=mouseleave] removeClass op inputwords [/script] [class=background]height: 400px; max-width: 600px; boz-sixing: border-box; margin: auto; position: relative; overflow: hidden; border: 1px solid #f1f1f1 [/class] [class=first]height: 100%; width: 100%; background: #CFCFCF; opacity: 0.99; position: relative; top: -400px [/class] [class=second]height: 100%; width: 100%; background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ba/6d/5c/ba6d5c955f818d1da1f1ca8d6d0245a7.png); background-size:105%; background-position: 0% 30%; opacity: 1; position: relative; top: 0px [/class] [class=back]width:100%; height: 40px; padding: 20px 0px 0px 0px; margin: auto; font-weight: 700; letter-spacing: 1.5px; word-spacing: 1.5px; font-size: 13px; color: white; position: relative; top: 305px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; cursor: pointer [/class] [class=line]height: 2px; width: 100%; background: white; position: relative; top: 130px [/class] [class=fimgb]position: relative; top: -95px; margin: auto; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); height: 180px; width: 180px; background: #fff; padding: 7px [/class] [class=input]cursor: pointer; height: 180px; width: 180px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/38/35/b4/3835b49609348d4d658004d8329eb1d2.jpg); background-size: 120%; background-position: 55% 100%; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); filter: saturate(70%) [/class] [class=inputwords]height: 10px; padding: 5px 5px 10px 5px; width: 100%; display: block; background: #fff; color: #444444; position: relative; top: 85px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; text-align: center; transition: all .4s ease-in-out; opacity: 0; position: relative [/class] [class name=op]opacity: 1 [/class] [class name=words]height:100px; width: 100%; font-size: 25px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; position: absolute; color: #444444; top: 250px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 4.5px; text-transform: uppercase [/class] [class=topimg]height:100%; width:100%; filter: saturate(110%); transition: all .5s ease-in-out; position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=topimg state=hover]filter: saturate(150%); [/class] [class=topwords]width:130px; height: 7%; border-bottom: 1px solid #94A12C; font-size: 12px; color: black; position: relative; top: 220px; margin: auto; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; font-weight: 700; word-spacing: 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/class] [class=bottomwords]height: 100%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.45em; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; font-style: oblique; top: -5px; line-height: 14px; letter-spacing: 0.2px; position: relative; top: 10px [/class] [class=border]height: 300px; width: 345px; position: relative; margin:auto; top: -371px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=opacitybg]height: 289px; width: 350px; border: 1px solid white; background: white; opacity: 0.8; margin: auto; position: relative; top: 5px [/class] [class=i]display: inline-block; font-size: 30px; font-style: italic [/class] [class=box]height: 80%; width: 90%; padding: 5px; font-size: 11px; font-family: 'Hind', sans-serif; margin: auto; position: relative; top: -265px; line-height:16px; word-spacing: -0px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify [/class] [class=over]height: 25px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; width: 100%; background: #ACACAC; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 700; text-transform: uppercase; position: sticky; top: 0px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class=num]display: inline-block; font-size: 11px; font-weight: 700 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class]

FIGHT FOR THE CROWN ─ ♛
if there be no enemy there's no fight.
if no fight, no victory
and if no victory there is no crown.

Overview:
───── ❝ A lot of people want the crown, but they're not willing to bleed for it. ❞ ... are you?
Arralyn is a vast country that has long been ruled by the Astor family, but their reign is coming to an end. King Francis III and Queen Josephine were never able to bear a child of their own, meaning there is no heir to the throne. With both the King and Queen getting older and declining in health, they have made the decision to hold a contest to choose the next heirs of Arralyn. For one month they accepted applications from young men and women across the kingdom, choosing the five males and five females they felt had to most potential. Now these ten will travel to the royal city of Erydon in the North-West of the country where they will compete against one another for a chance at the crown. With so much on the line there is sure to be plenty of drama, rivalry and sabotage. None of them have any idea what lay ahead, are they really up to the challenge?

Rules:
1. This is an application based RP, not FCFS. I'll be accepting nine other characters - four male and five female - who I feel will be a good addition to the story.
2. I will be accepting a maximum of one character per person, however you are welcome to make a maximum of two character applications! Post all character sheets on the character thread.
3. This is a literate roleplay. I expect a bare minimum of roughly 300 words, or 1-2 decently sized paragraphs per post.
4. On that note, I also expect you to post at least once a week. If you are not going to be able to post for any reason, please let me know ahead of time! (This is subject to change based on how active the RP is once it's started.)
5. You must have Discord in order to join; the majority of OOC chat and important information will be over Discord. I will send the server link to those who are accepted when that time comes.
6. And, of course the obvious of respecting everyone, keeping drama in character only, and following all RP Nation rules.
7. Not a rule, but please feel free to post here or message me with any questions!

Links:
Characters - Main - OOC
❝ Uneasy lies the head that craves the crown. ❞

Last edited:
I shouldn't.
But I am.

I'll head over to the CS thread and start on my character!

Hi hi! I’d love to join, though since you have a need for one more character my chances are probs slim haha.

though I was wondering whether you had other roles that I could possibly do? Like an advisor, maid, etc. ya know.

From,
Sprouhtt ✨
AngelicPrince AngelicPrince

Users who are viewing this thread

Back