[ out of character chat ]

Anyone want to do some character interaction planning? Sorry I’m not too involved we’re on the road til June 11 lol

A Small Guide of Imperium Renata's Layout:

Arriving by the Harbor | Docks | Port: There will be a checking point before allowing passage into the city. There will be Guards all around checking belongings and etc near the side that is least crowded. The Royal Guards there will announce your presence, if you wish, by fanfares. However, if you do not wish to be announced you do not have to. You can have a carriage into the city or you can walk by foot, it is up to you!
-- If you arrive by harbor you are essentially in the center of all the festivities once you past the checking point. You have two options: the right side where there is an "open" road that no one travels pass [Oz is there currently] or the opposite side where the fruit stall and more crowds are located with more familial events. [Mina is on that side]. As you get further into the city there are more jubilee !

Arriving by Carriage: There will be a checking point that allows you into the city near the side where it is most crowded. Guards are all surrounded and everyone is going to be checked including their belongings. If you are arriving by carriage , depending which side you are from, you'd have to go down more narrower pathways and streets sort of to speak ! But you'll be in a festive placing. Arriving to the Palace this way is much quicker than by Harbor.

The Palace is located pass the Plaza, courtyard, town filled with marketplaces, gardens, courtyards, etc. To arrive at the Palace, there is another checking point. Guards will surround it and you will have to cross the long bridge to get to the Palace.

[ I just thought this could help essentially clear up where everyone is in the roleplay since currently I have to re-read where everyone is exactly and see how characters could potentially meet up in the first round of posting ]

cherub cherub , Rhaine Rhaine , beebim beebim , BLK BLK , vesania vesania , jul jul , WhispFlick WhispFlick , aurnia aurnia , lavendre lavendre , ThaDruid ThaDruid , Elucid Elucid , Abendrot Abendrot , Dominaiscna Dominaiscna , Jordan Brinkman Jordan Brinkman , sprouhtt sprouhtt

There's currently a lot of open interactions in the roleplay!

i have sort of an idea if you need help with a post [ aurnia aurnia ] !
-- what if at the market she sees like wolf pelts and . . . there is some sort of dispute between her and the merchant? [i imagine there are some black markets around the place] , of course someone nearby will hear the dispute -- i'm thinking Oz [ Jordan Brinkman Jordan Brinkman ] ? Oz is in an area where the crowd isn't around most of the time and there are some "sketchy" things around there as he's on the "right" side of the city.

-- another idea is. . .. perhaps beebim beebim and aurnia aurnia ; since deventer and korovasha are on good/neutral terms, maybe the princesses can talk to each other? mina is by the fruit stall near the music which is the opposite side where Oz is currently !

-- last idea is . . . . i think Sjoni [ Jordan Brinkman Jordan Brinkman ] and the Portugeses (Luis and Laura) [ WhispFlick WhispFlick ] may interact with each other? Depending how far the Portugeses are and which side they're coming from. And Anastasia [ aurnia aurnia ] could have heard the reigning titles of the Portugeses and all 4 Royals could meet up in one spot in the streets of the Festival?

Aine and Harry [ Rhaine Rhaine ] may bump into Ibby [ BLK BLK ] , Franz, Konrad [ Abendrot Abendrot ], and Victor [ Elucid Elucid ] as all [4] are near the Palace and haven't really took time to the Festival [is that right?]

anyways, let me know if this makes sense or not lovelies !

i know we are still waiting for a few others to make an appearance ! [ ireland, bohemia , spain, south korea , brazil , france , russia, persia/iran, and india ]
-- i may extend the opening starter longer if needed !
-- please write a comment down below !

PLEASE, PLEASE GET SOME INTERACTIONS IN AND SPEAK WITH CHARACTERS!
There's enough different post now from different players and characters that this can happen ! < 33

i probably should have made a "goals" for this opening post ! but my goal is . . . .
-- everyone arriving to Imperium Renata
-- everyone interacting with at least one character that isn't your own!

Last edited:
those are such brilliant ideas!!! thank you so much for outlining the layout of imperium renata -- that will be extremely helpful when I'm writing my post. I would have been so confused as to where to start otherwise!

and to everyone here -- I'm including this heroic queen in the history of auvergne who trained as a warrior/knight in a foreign land before being married off to the auvergnat king at the time (approximately 200 years before the present day in the rp), and I was wondering if anyone would want their kingdom to be that foreign land! it would be a really neat way to establish a positive relationship between our kingdoms, because the people of auvergne essentially idolize this queen. would anyone be cool with that??

Last edited:
ANNOUNCEMENT

tumblr_ovz1ihkiIx1sio0ido1_540.gif

hello everyone! i just wanted to update you on a few things. because there are a few players still out due to testing, vacation, and the likes, i am going to extend the opening | starter post round. i would like to move on, however, because there are still a lot of players who have not posted yet, including me, i wanted to put this time to good use.

if you have posted already, thank you so much! to those who have yet to post, when you do, please try to interact with those who have already posted already! feel free to start formulating relationships between each other's characters for future happenings if you'd like as well !

i don't know when i will time skip, but hopefully, it will be soon! i hope everyone brought their mask.

p.s. thank you for coming along with me on this journey! some of you already know that this week has been stressful thus far. but for those who don't know, i am going through a bit of a rough patch in regards to a family member passing away. so, i am trying my best to continue this roleplay as best as i can! thank you for being patient with me and understanding! i hope we can get this show on the road!

Goals for the Opening | Starter Round

2b67e3ad45d99a821e0f1281ccd61d6b39080b62_hq.gif

► Every player must have their characters interact with at least [1] other character that is not your own!
► Your characters should be arriving to Imperium Renata be it by ship or carriage. Your character can be amongst the crowd in the festival or your character can be at the Palace.

Characters around the Festival: Sjoni and Oz [ Jordan Brinkman Jordan Brinkman ] , Mina and Fleur [ beebim beebim ] , Luis and Laura [ WhispFlick WhispFlick ]

Characters around the Palace: Franz and Konrad [ Abendrot Abendrot ] , Victor [ Elucid Elucid ]

Characters just arriving:
-- By carriage | foot: Ibby [ BLK BLK ]
-- By ship: Aine and Harry [ Rhaine Rhaine ]

tags: cherub cherub , Rhaine Rhaine , beebim beebim , aurnia aurnia , WhispFlick WhispFlick , jul jul , vesania vesania , BLK BLK , lavendre lavendre , Abendrot Abendrot , Jordan Brinkman Jordan Brinkman , Dominaiscna Dominaiscna , WhispFlick WhispFlick , Elucid Elucid , ThaDruid ThaDruid , sprouhtt sprouhtt

Last edited:
Jordan Brinkman Jordan Brinkman ; you’d have to PM her onsite as she doesn’t use discord !

another user who doesn’t use discord is lavendre lavendre , so if you’d like to get in contact with her , PM her on site as well lovelies !

Last edited:
sprouhtt sprouhtt ; for your other character have you decided if you wanted your character to be a servant to a player's kingdom or imperium renata? jul jul ; is looking for a handmaiden and her country is france !
-- do you have a discord ? most of the users are on there aside from two [ aurnia aurnia and lavendre lavendre ] and since jul jul is out of town right now (in china) i believe the greatest form of contact is discord !
-- however, any information you need, if you don't have a discord will be in the ooc and 'other' threads !

LIST OF ABSENCES | SEMI-HIATUS | WORKING ON

beebim beebim has no internet so she won't be able to post until she is able to have internet at her apartment.
aurnia aurnia is on vacation until June 11th and will perhaps be able to post by sunday, june 17th. she is currently working on a post where princess anastasia would interact with Jordan Brinkman Jordan Brinkman 's oz
vesania vesania just finished finals and will perhaps be able to post and finish her character sheet the week of June 11th. posting time [tba]
jul jul 's on vacation and won't be returning to the country until june 22nd but is currently working on finishing her character sheet. posting time [tba]
sprouhtt sprouhtt just finished finals and will be working on her character sheet. posting time [tba]
Dominaiscna Dominaiscna 's been busy with school, work, and finals and is currently editing their character sheet. posting time [tba]
Elucid Elucid doesn’t have a functioning computer / laptop so he won’t be able to post until it’s fixed.
BLK BLK is currently sick and will not be able to post until a later date.
lavendre lavendre will be absent of the week of June 11th and will not have her laptop or phone. she will not be able to post until she comes back from her vacation. posting time [tba]

WhispFlick WhispFlick is working on a post that will get a few people interacting.
cherub cherub 's working on her opening post for princess ximena of spain and will potentially have her post interacting with BLK BLK 's ibby of jala
Rhaine Rhaine is working on a collaboration post with cherub cherub , bringing in prince alessandro of braganza.

-- if i have missed anyone who are semi-absent / semi-hiatus, let me know!

Last edited:
Hi.... so... my schedule is the definition of a Hot Mess™ so I promise to get a post up by Sunday, I apologize for taking so long I don't normally have this much going on all at once right at the beginning of my summer

thank you for letting us know ! i'll update the absences list !
not a problem! it's been pretty hectic

ANNOUNCEMENTS

tumblr_malqusSYKQ1r9x5ovo1_500.gif
hello everyone! mera here! there are a few things i wanted to let everyone know! as you have seen in the above post, i have listed the absences list and a list of what people are doing/working on in regards to posting in this roleplay!

► because most of us want to make this a hosted project, i do encourage everyone to post! i would love to see at least [one] post a week from anyone (this doesn't mean everyone has to post once a week, just at least someone should post)! i want to show the admins that we are in fact, an active group despite our busy schedule! i 100% understand everyone's lives has been hectic, but if anyone is able to move something along, i highly encourage you to do so! the admins will only allow us to make this a hosted project if we are active, so lets show them we are! unfortunately, ooc doesn't count, only ic does!

► now that that's taken care of, for those who have not finished their characters (including me), you guys have until i , your GM, finish my character sheets to finish yours. i honestly have 5 characters and 3 kingdoms to finish and honestly, i believe that's a lot of time to finish your character if you haven't done so! so please, finish your character and your kingdoms as soon as possible!

► at the same time, because the roleplay is moving slightly slow and some are less active than others due to vacation and busy-ness, i'll may be opening the roleplay for others to join (only those you or I invite, so if you want to bring anyone in, let me know!) however, they won't be allowed a ruler slot, but an other characters slot! that being said, if there is any ruler who would like someone to play an other character for you, do let me know!

► last note, i just realised and that's definitely on me, but please remember to write the following information in your ic post!

location: please try to be specific as possible! for example: in imperium renata, there are many places you can be! are you near the palace? are you in the marketplace? are you near the sketchy part of town? are you at the festival (there's various locations in the festival)? just so it's easier to see where everyone is in the roleplay since the area is massive!
scenario:
attire: (optional)
mood: (optional)
interactions | with:
tags:

tags: cherub cherub , Rhaine Rhaine , beebim beebim , vesania vesania , jul jul , sprouhtt sprouhtt , Dominaiscna Dominaiscna , WhispFlick WhispFlick , BLK BLK , Abendrot Abendrot , Jordan Brinkman Jordan Brinkman , Elucid Elucid , Athens Athens , aurnia aurnia , lavendre lavendre , deer deer

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread