[ out of character chat ]

unscripted unscripted ; welcome to the ooc area ! there have been three announcements in this ooc that is vital that you'd read over since two of them are in regards to character applications and another is basically a "poll" or a "discussion" in terms of what the majority of the player would like to decide on in terms of being on the same page with approx. estimated population size of kingdoms !

if you have any question me or my cogms know ! the character sheet link should be at the top!

Ineptitude Ineptitude
i saw the current pop. and it was like 1 billion
so then i went to 1990s and it was like 800 million

i'd be cool to make the population reflect that of the 1400s though. i'll put 104.2 million if thats okay.

vesania vesania ; eeep ! lovely, i have a "." at the end of my username, there's another user with the name Meraki without the "." !
-- that's not a problem at all! i think it'll be cool for the population to reflect the 1400s as well! 104.2 million is definitely okay with me!

deer deer in the 1500's, Brazil was just being colonized by Portugal, so I think fiction is gonna have to play more of a part on this front - 6 million maybe ?

Rhaine Rhaine ; oui ! that’s totally a-okay with me! some countries don’t necessarily exist and having a guess estimate works since the roleplay is historical fiction!

deer deer I’m probably gonna change the population of Portugal ‘cause I just threw in a number. But if Brazil’s gonna have 6 million, I suppose 10 million for a population of Portugal isn’t necessarily bad.

WhispFlick WhispFlick ; that’s not a problem at all ! that’s okay! this question was just brought to my attention and i figure that everyone could be notified to be on the same page and everyone can adjust accordingly and correlate with each other! oui, you can change as you see fit!

keep up the amazing & incredible work lovelies ! everyone’s characters and kingdoms are filled with so much creativity and inspiration ! i love love it !

wooo! welcome!!!

deer deer I think that's perfect! I've already been thinking to make the population of my kingdom (based off of france) about 17.2 million. if it helps at all, the world population in 1000CE was about 200-500 million people !! (wow, that's so much less than it is today)

that sounds perfect to me! ah! thank you so much! and ouii ! there's been a rise and fall and rise in world population growth so much eeep

Hey deer deer with Main Events, for the kingdoms portion of our CS's, do you mean main events in the kingdom's history?

aurnia aurnia ; main events can be your kingdom’s history itself such as war, trade, etc, and your kingdom’s main “attraction” sort of to speak in terms of , do they have a special festival they have for their city? a special ceremony everyone is required to attend? a special day in your kingdom that everyone gives reverence to, etc! < 33

Last edited:
ANNOUNCEMENT

GM
hello everyone! everyone's characters are looking stylish and amazing -- the kingdoms are even better than i could ever imagine! keep up the great work, lovelies! that being said, i have decided on a due date for our character sheets! if you need more time please, please private message me and i will extend the deadline for you.

also, if anyone is deciding on making an "other" character please let me know and i will definitely send you the "other" application form -- the form isn't much different than the ruler form aside from the fact that you do not need to fill out a kingdom application!

CHARACTER AND KINGDOM APPLICATION DUE DATE:
FRIDAY, MAY 25TH AT MIDNIGHT CST

tags: Rhaine Rhaine , cherub cherub , aurnia aurnia , unscripted unscripted , lavendre lavendre , athereal athereal , V a l k y r i e V a l k y r i e , BLK BLK , Abendrot Abendrot , WhispFlick WhispFlick , jul jul , beebim beebim , vesania vesania , ThaDruid ThaDruid

Last edited:
ANNOUNCEMENT

GM
hello everyone! the deadline for the character sheet is coming close! in fact, it is due tomorrow, Friday, May 25th in Central Standard Timezone at midnight! however, i know some have reached out to me and my cogms that they will not be able make the deadline. but never fear!

for those who need the extension, it is granted. however, for those who will finish by the deadline you guys will be able to start writing your opening post and start planning relationships with other players!

i plan to start the roleplay on monday, may 28th even if you are finished or are not finished your character sheets!

for those who have finished, you guys may begin posting once i write out the opening post. your characters will all begin by arriving at imperium renata, the first day of the week long festival! you guys will have three days real time to write your opening post! (if your characters are interacting with one another, even better!)

however, for those who have not finished their character sheets, this will be the time extended that you guys will have to finish. depending how long you take to finish your sheets, you might or might not be able to participate in the first round of postings because after three days real time has passed, a time skip will occur and that’s when everyone’s characters must be finished!

in the time skip, for character who have not posted in the first round, your character will be assumed to have already arrived in imperium renata!

p.s. be prepared for a little “extraness” when i officially accept characters. hehehehe.

tags. Rhaine Rhaine , cherub cherub , beebim beebim , aurnia aurnia , lavendre lavendre , V a l k y r i e V a l k y r i e , BLK BLK , Abendrot Abendrot , WhispFlick WhispFlick , jul jul , athereal athereal , ThaDruid ThaDruid , unscripted unscripted , vesania vesania

if there are any questions , please let me know! if i have tagged you and you are no longer interested, please let me know as well so i can stop tagging.

Hey deer deer ! I'm so stoked for this roleplay and all of the deadlines sound good to me! I just wanted to let you know that I will be headed out on a 2-week long trip starting Sunday morning, but I will have access to a computer. I will most likely be posting later on in the evening or earlier in the morning, and I won't be able to do daily posts because of this- especially since I'll be driving quite a bit during said trip. (I'll be in the US Central and Eastern timezones respectively) But i still want to be as involved as I can be!

Also, please know y'all that I don't really use discord (I just prefer not to) so If you'd like to get ahold of me to talk relations with Anastasia and/or Korovasha, please @ me here. I would love to establish some relationships that we would like to have between characters/ to develop between characters, frankly, it's my favorite part of roleplay set-up. Rhaine Rhaine cherub cherub beebim beebim lavendre lavendre V a l k y r i e V a l k y r i e BLK BLK Abendrot Abendrot WhispFlick WhispFlick jul jul athereal athereal ThaDruid ThaDruid unscripted unscripted vesania vesania & deer deer

aurnia aurnia ; thank you for letting me know ! i am so excited for the roleplay as well and i'm so happy that you are too ! not to worry !

i don't expect everyone to post daily ! the roleplay should be at a medium-slow pace and there's no posting order! so everyone can freely write immediately they are inspired! however, just in case, for those who are interacting with each other and/or planning to have your characters interact with another person's character feel free to write in this thread or discord that you guys are posting so that way people don't post at the same time accidentally!

the time skip and real time post are only for the beginning and i don't expect this to continue throughout the roleplay! the biggest reason for the real time post and the deadline to write a post is so that the story can continue to move at a gradual pace and so that there's at least some character development in the beginning of the roleplay before getting drawn right smack dab in the middle of the drama and chaos!

beebim beebim , I figured that your kingdom and mine would be on rather good relations, or at least civil ones, as Korovasha would need to be friends with your kingdom for its ports, being a land-locked country. Finishing up my CS now, so I just wanted to be sure that that was alright with you

deer deer I'm so sorry to ask this so close to the deadline, but is there any way I could get an extension til tomorrow? I won't need any more than that, I just don't have as much time today as I thought I did

beebim beebim , I figured that your kingdom and mine would be on rather good relations, or at least civil ones, as Korovasha would need to be friends with your kingdom for its ports, being a land-locked country. Finishing up my CS now, so I just wanted to be sure that that was alright with you
yeah that sounds good to me! the two countries would def have good relations.

Hello, Domi here ^^
Mini introduction : I'm a member and old co-gm of the original Kings of Kings rp

Will be joining you guys with my little Princeling Alexei of Avalonia (Bohemia) and cameo character Astor of Ve-something something (England)

Lets have a fun one!

Users who are viewing this thread