[ out of character chat ]

aurnia aurnia ; you're definitely right !

honestly, i'm almost done the first half and it's like . . .
why did i do this to myself??? goodness

anyways, these allergies are kickingg my assss because now i'm coughing and it's just asdfghjkl

ah yes, the joys of being a writer lol!

oh geez, yeah i understand that one. i know the trees aren't trying to kill us, but they're definitely not making life easy lmao

teehee !
i hope everyone enjoys the post !!

also, if anyone wants to interact with apollo, feel free !
i left him open-ended for a reason!

oh!
the king of kings and his empress plus julian are also open to speak to if for some reason anyone wants to talk to them!

— hello everyone !
i will be doing the player updates shortly! (though, there isn’t any new updates methinks). at the same time, there isn’t really any announcements i need to make, but i’d love to see some post!
— i would like to have at least see that there’s been [2] post written weekly! it doesn’t have to be by the same person and that doesn’t mean i’m requiring each players to post twice a week, but rather for there to be some activity in the IC thread. let’s get the ball rolling to cause some fun and drama! eep. < 33

as you guys probably see, there’s two new threads called “character building excercises” and “writing prompts” and those threads are to help each other whenever our muses are stumped!
— shall we start off the character building activities? or a writing prompt? let me know!

tags: cherub cherub , Rhaine Rhaine , beebim beebim , aurnia aurnia , lavendre lavendre , BLK BLK , Abendrot Abendrot , WhispFlick WhispFlick , Elucid Elucid , jul jul , Jordan Brinkman Jordan Brinkman , AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight , Lingua Frankly Not Lingua Frankly Not , Athens Athens , rainfall rainfall , High Moon High Moon , Whisker Whisker , ailurophile ailurophile , Obi-Wan Kenobi Obi-Wan Kenobi , Dominaiscna Dominaiscna , Archon Archon , S Sardonic , Little-Fox Little-Fox , sprouhtt sprouhtt , TheAncientCelt TheAncientCelt , diwa diwa , Yarrow Yarrow , Akio Akio

Uhff.gif

legolas to this out-of-character chat
hello darlings ! thank you for continuing on this journey with me! whew, it's been incredibly a stressful few weeks but never fear, we are still keeping the journey alive and well albeit it's slow, but nevertheless, we will gradually get there ! that being said, i will start up player updates and announcements once more! lets get the ball rolling with some drama and intrigue! also, does anyone want to dance? let's dance my dears!

tags: cherub cherub , Rhaine Rhaine , Obi-Wan Kenobi Obi-Wan Kenobi , Jordan Brinkman Jordan Brinkman , Dominaiscna Dominaiscna , beebim beebim , aurnia aurnia , Archon Archon , Athens Athens , Abendrot Abendrot , Yarrow Yarrow , diwa diwa , AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight

how is everyone doing? whats been happening? let me know of your schedules and whatnot !! i love details, keep me updated about your life ( i mean not every second of the day ) but, let me know if i need to pummel someone to the ground because they messed with the wrong family!

Users who are viewing this thread