• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

sereiin

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• about sereiin why hello there! seems you've stumbled across my rather desperate search for a committed roleplay partner or two. and it also may have come to your attention that i'm writing in all lower case. i can assure you that is for aesthetic purposes only (i have a horrid obsession with making everything look pretty and perfect), so please don't mind me. i can and do write properly when it comes to roleplaying (and i sure hope you can, too, if you're considering partnering with me!).

anywho... i shall list below some little tidbits about myself and what i personally prefer when it comes to roleplaying, in the hopes that i might be someone you're looking to write with.

ﻬ i am 22, so i ask that you are at least 17 years of age or older (it's for my own comfort, please understand that it's not because i think those under 17 are immature or poor writers)
    ﻬ i'm from western canada, so am in the mst timezone
    ﻬ i generally prefer to play mxf, however i am comfortable playing mxm and fxf (though have limited experience with these pairings)
    ﻬ right now, i would really like to play some more females, however with that said, i'm more than happy to play males as well; i do ask that if you want me to play a male that we double up (which i honestly prefer anyways!)
    ﻬ i consider myself a literate, advanced writer; i am grammatically correct and use proper capitalization and punctuation, though obviously mistakes happen (we're not perfect! plus... autocorrect can be a bitch when it wants to be)
    ﻬ i particularly enjoy more detailed, lengthier posts, typically consisting of at least two or three paragraphs per post, though more is always appreciated if they're well written
    ﻬ i write most often in third person x past tense, but i have written first person x past tense and first person x present tense (and it really doesn't take much to convince me to write in first person x any tense, let's be real)
    ﻬ i'm really active right now as i don't have a ton of life commitments at the moment, so that means i can easily post once a day or more if you're feeling it (if that changes, i will of course let you know before i disappear for any length of time)
    ﻬ following the above point, i am specifically looking for consistently active partners right now; please post at least once a day (obvs if something comes up, i have no problems with you needing time away! i completely understand that life has a way of suddenly becoming chaotic; i just ask that you let me know if you won't be able to reply right away)
    ﻬ last but not least, i am obsessed with romance, so it's a must in my roleplays (i'm a hopeless romantic, okay? even if i'm helplessly single for life)

Hooy there, my name is Sui or Ren and I'm 27!
The best city I've been to is probably Edinburgh, I was lucky enough to live there for a while too!
I post daily, even multiple times a day if my partners are as active as me; I can't really think of a situation where I might take longer than a day to reply, honestly!
I figured I'd reply, see if I can help you out of the eternal struggle for people to play with!

Your lists all sound pretty good to me! I'm feeling the more fantasy/supernatural elements more right now than the modern/realistic ones but aside from that I'm game for anything you have there! Do you have an itch that needs scratching in particular?

It was nice to meet you, love and kisses~

598445Hello friend! My name is Stephanie and I’m 27 years young T^T I’m from Perth, Western Australia and have been role playing for around 14 years (since the good old neopets days!) I’ve participated in Nanowrimo in the past and have reached my 50,000 word goal! I write third person and aim for 500 word min. Sometimes my posts can reach 1000+ but it all depends on how the flow of roleplay is going. I'm big of poetry (mainly slam poetry) so metaphors are delicious (I look to Levi the Poet and Hobo Johnson for inspo cause they are lovely word life!).

I’m interested in potentially doing a childhood friend x childhood friend rp if you have any ideas! I have a character that I’m DYING to use but haven’t been able to him yet! In saying that - I roleplay straight male characters c: I love doubling also and lots of ooc chatter! You like memes? Great cause I have a thousand of them. Also I’m a big fan of slow burn romance (like kdramas where it takes a thousand episodes for that first hand hold!) I will only ever do replies on my laptop due to my autocorrect suuccckkksss on my phone (I am currently typing on my phone right now so please excuse if English is bad cause phone make me like that yo). I tend to reply in the morning before I go to work and then at night before I go to bed — Saturday’s I’m generally able to reply whenever but Sunday’s I tend to have church and social stuff.

598454I’m a bit of a perfectionist with visuals but I’m still learning bbcode so ya know, love to rip my hair out yay. In saying that, I love to provide face claims and visuals for locations (for example, to show you what my characters house might look like, I’ll find a house tour of a house I think matches the details - I’m just anal af sorry not sorry).

Annnnnnnd! My favourite city I’ve ever visited is Seoul! Love me some Korean culture!

Last edited:
Hello there!

My name is Rachel, it's nice to meet you! Well, over the computer at least.

I'd love to do a rich x poor roleplay with you! I have a plot in mind as well. My timezone is located on the eastern coast and I will average at least one post a day if not more. I also am a firm believer of quality over quantity, however I need something to work with. My average post is around 1000 words but it depends on my excitement in the story.

Fun fact: I have a Great Dane puppy named Hogarth.
My Favorite City Of All Time (I don't get out much) : Boston

hello there! i'm more than interested to plan something with you. i'm most into anything with lots and lots of romance but also drama, maybe we could throw in some heartbreak and ivercoming obstacles and our characters growing together, them making eachother better - or worse. basically anything and everything we want. i only play male characters which i think could work for you since you mentioned that you wanted to play a female character? i've taken a small break from the site but i'm an active roleplayer when i'm really into the rp i have going on, and lucky for me, our interests are fairly similar. i only do realistic/modern settings though. a fun fact about me: my favourite place i've ever travelled to was this small town somewhere in germany that i don't remember the name of.

please pm me if you're interested! i'd be more than happy to tell you more about myself as a roleplayer and what kind of roleplays i like (-:

hi there! my name is constellation and i'd be super interested in writing with you, that is if you are as well! my favourite city that i've travelled to is paris, i was there just a month ago and it was so beautiful. i'm female, nineteen years old and i live in england - gmt timezone. i'm typically a detailed, literate writer and i'm totally cool with doubling up. in fact, i find it gives us more to work with depending on the plot! i'm interested in some of your pairing ideas and i have a few ideas in mind that i would like to share with you! :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back