• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed ⇾ an outdated guide to bad coding ⇽

Editing BBCode in Adobe Dreamweaver: Part Three
Part 3/? of our tutorial on using Dreamweaver (or any other similar HTML editor) to format our junk code that Adobe XD spits out c: In this video, we do even more of the tedious adjusting and scaling objects, as well as adding box/text shadows to our objects! fun fun fun!

Editing BBCode in Adobe Dreamweaver: Part Four
The last part of our tutorial on using Dreamweaver (or any other similar HTML editor) to format our junk code that Adobe XD spits out c: In this video, we learn how to automate all the formatting from html to bbcode so we don't have to ctrl+c ctrl+v everything ourselves. this part is honestly the main reason i use dreamweaver, so if there's one thing you should take away from this series, it's how to use these functions in any IDE that you choose to format your code in. Enjoy!

whaddup homies!! i'm thinking of starting a couple of new series on here, which i'd be filming once i don't have the flu:
  • best practices in code: repetition of code, indent formatting, inline styling, tag readability, etc.
  • mobile friendly codes: scalability and how to choose the right units
  • scripts: buttons, animations, clicking, etc.
if y'all are interested in any of these, i'll get on it asap! tbh i barely know how to use scripts aside from buttons, so i'll be learning alongside you guys c: (and if any of you more experienced bbcode veterans wanna help out, you're more than welcome to hop on this thread!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back