• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ↳ rp search; trash within. *:・゚✧

OPENINGS: 4/15.

Hi! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

Foremost, thanks for giving this search a moment of your time.
As you’ve already deduced, I’m looking for an rp buddy to love down.

Ideally, you will be:
an adult, experienced, patient, imaginative,
and just a cool friendly lil’ bean in general. (◠ω◠✿)

You can expect the same from me because #twins.

Here are some more useful pointers:
We are patient because, unfortunately, adulting > leisure.
We don’t dictate post length etc because we are not jerks. ヾ(`ε´)ノ
We do discuss plots because #necessity. Also, I get bored.
If we don't vibe, or I'm too lazy for your tastes, feel free to dip.

Will only play depressing break up songs below your window for a week. Promise.
We are creative and diverse and forthcoming about our ideas.
We are open to all things, but we are also honest about preferences.

On that subject, in terms of my preferences:
MF! Personal preference. I will not be persuaded otherwise, sorry.
Fluff in context, angst in context, enemies in context; just make it sizzle.
If the plot goes into a bit of depth, expect a cast of thousands. Oops.
Give me adventure, give me doom and gloom, give me drama.
Hard no against shameless DS, abuse, incest, etc. Sorry.
Give me fantasy, give me science fiction or a worthy fandom,
but add a lil’ sugar or spice to that slice of life to convince me.

If your fandom is not listed, I do not want to roleplay it.

PM ONLY!
I will not be persuaded otherwise. Sorry.
Bye, Felicia.

Now, in return for your perseverance, prompts!
Please feel free to suggest your own ideas. Slide into my PMs.

Last edited:
* My role preference, where applicable, will be bolded.
* I will strike through any plots I am no longer interested in.

FANDOMS.
Sabrina: She's your typical teenage girl. And a Satan-worshipping witch. Sabrina Spellman desperately wants to be both, but it doesn't work that way.
Omens: What's the point when they just cancel each other out? Crowley and Aziraphale cross paths again and again over the years.

FANTASY.
Faery: A must complete a set of tasks to claim the throne of, and save, Faery. B is their assigned companion.
Goblin: A's sibling is abducted by the cruel Goblin King. B, a cursed guide into the Other realm, reluctantly joins A when tricked into a Contract.
Ghost: Married by proxy to a cruel foreign monarch, A discovers the ghostly B haunting their new frightening abode.

— Wraith: A is a hunter determined to avenge the death of a friend. B is the violent ghost responsible, but when B has the opportunity to finish A as well, B relents.
Magic: In a world where magic is outlawed, and punishable by death, A smuggles newly awoken B to safety.
Curse: A discovers delirious and sickly B on their doorstep, and A's life changes forever. B is Gifted, hunted, and looking for leverage out.
Demon: Sacrificed in a Summoning, A becomes possessed by the demonic B. Bound, they must escape a cult together.
Angel: A is attacked by a horrific creature when, on their birthday, they receive their angelic Grace. B comes to their rescue.
Vampire: In a world overrun by vampires, where humans are farmed, A is bound as the personal bloodletter of B.
Shifter: A rescues an injured dog who, the next day, is revealed to be shapeshifter B. They now owe A a life debt.
God: A reciprocates the wild flirtation and advances of the mysterious B, who in turn is an Old God with less than noble intentions.
Devil: Tired of Hell, A heads upstairs for a jaunt among the humans. B is a human A finds particularly interesting, but B doesn't want to believe A is the Devil.
Sin: A is the personification of sin itself, with the sole purpose of creating temptation among humans. B is just the latest target, though proving surprisingly difficult to tempt.
Siren: Cursed by a sea witch and burdened with a soul, A is cast from their ocean home and rescued by B.
Wolf: A werewolf, A is devastated when they imprint on a very human B. To do so is rare, forbidden, and means certain death.
Pack
: A and B are the offspring of warring wolf packs, and pawns in the attempts to unite their respective packs when A's alpha dies.
Hybrid: A and B are studying local legend. To rescue A from a supernatural threat, B must reveal they aren't exactly human.
Reaper: A dies and, rather than move on, is directed to a registry where they receive a job as a Reaper. B is their instructor.
Genie: When their lamp falls again into new hands after more than five hundred years, A is bound to grant three wishes to B.
Hunter: Roaming the country neutralising supernatural threat, A and B are notorious hunters stalked by something worse.
Cupid: After a run of bad dates and relationships turned sour, A is down on love until they literally run into Cupid, aka B.
Swap: A and B must figure out how they became entangled in a body swap before they become stuck that way permanently.
Crown: A finds B irresistible. No! A definitely finds B intolerable. In dispute for a throne, A must learn to tolerate B.

SCIENCE.
Alien: New to town, A can’t figure out why B is so hostile. B is an alien and disturbed by A’s budding friendship with B’s cousin.
Chosen: A is abducted. Whisked galaxies away from home, A has been chosen from among the farming planets to wed the noble and cold B.
Pirate: During a raid of their home planet, A strikes a hostage deal with cold interstellar pirate B for the cessation of hostilities.
Time: Without a second thought, A accepts a proposition from the mysterious B to travel space and time with them.
Dino: A and B shipwreck on an island where dinosaurs, and other monsters, still roam. A assimilates and thrives, but B is determined to make it home.
Hero: Accidentally exposed to radioactive particles, A and B begin to develop and struggle with sudden superhuman abilities.
Nemesis: A and B are a hero and a villain respectively, and they've been going through the motions for years. Enter otherworldly C, and suddenly they must learn to work together.

Last edited:
I’m interested in your siren, angel, and criminal plots! Shoot me a PM and we can brainstorm : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back