• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โ†ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด

nymphadora.

๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ.
[class=block] width: auto; padding: 0px 2px 0px 2px; font-size: 10px; display: inline-block; color: white; [/class] [class=title] transform: rotate(-3deg); position: relative; color: white; font-size: 60px; left: -37px; top: -33px [/class] [class=writing] font-size: 17px; color: white; margin-align: auto; left: 50px; width: 210px; [/class] [class=tabs]color: white; font-size: 25px; line-height: 1; text-align: center; space: 15px; width: 100%;[/class] [class=tab] margin-top: -60px; width: 45px; height: 45px; border-radius: 5px; background-color: #bfc3c4; float: left; text-align: center; padding-top: 8px; padding-left: 1px; box-sizing: border-box; color: white; font-size: 25px; transition: 0.7s; font: Arimo; position: relative; opacity: 1.0[/class] [class name=tab state=hover]color: grey; font-style: italic; transition: 0.3s[/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 01) (show tabsContent01) if (eq ${currentTab} 02) (show tabsContent02) if (eq ${currentTab} 03) (show tabsContent03) [/script]
[div class=writing]had to have high, high hopes for a living shooting for the stars when i couldn't make a killing didn't have a dime but I always had a vision always had high, high hopes. had to have high, high hopes for a living didn't know how but I always had a feeling i was gonna be that one in a million always had high, high hopes
[div class=tabs]
[div class=tab]01
[div class=tab]02
[div class=tab]03
[/div][/div]
[div class=title]high hopes[/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContent01"]
we've all had, and perhaps still have, dreams. ever since we were little kids with high spirits, we all wanted to achieve something. maybe it was to get a job so your parents would get off your back, have your first kiss by fourteen. whatever the dream was, the power to achieve it -- however big or small it is -- can be an extremely powerful force.

small bands are scattered everywhere in downtown manhattan. wherever you look, a small band's poster promoting their latest show is clinging onto a pole, covering the previous band's tattered poster underneath. everyone dreams of fame, to have their names known and their albums being cherished by more than their cheerful grandma. with an upcoming band competition inching closer, do you have high hopes?

[div class="tabsContent tabsContent02"]
for those who are still unsure what's popping, this is going to be a small, semi-detailed band rp. i'm looking for dedicated players who will help grow and expand this tiny group into something beautiful! the rp will be set in downtown manhattan, most likely in march/april of 2019. more detailed rules are listed below:
โ†ณ @ShadyAce is my co-gm, i will throw hands if she's disrespected.
โ†ณ this isn't first come, first serve. we will be selecting at the end of the due date.
โ†ณ don't drop and yeet out of our lives, that isn't fair on anyone.
โ†ณ please be able to use discord !! this is where will be planning the most.
โ†ณ realistic fcs only, and cast them accordingly!

[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent03"]
the lead singer:
โ†ณ open.

lead guitarist:
โ†ณ taken by nymphadora. nymphadora. ;; male.

drummer:
โ†ณ taken by @ShadyAce. ;; female.

lead bassist:
โ†ณ open

other roles:
โ†ณ discuss with gms first ! (i.e: manager, stylist, roadie. . .)

[/div] [/div]
[/div][/div] [/div]

Last edited:
I am possibly interested, although my lack of daily Discord is probably an inhibitor >w>
Also my upcoming midterms are kinda yelling at me... ha... haha...

Definitely interested in any of the roles that are available.
all the roles are available except for the ones claimed by the gms (:

I am possibly interested, although my lack of daily Discord is probably an inhibitor >w>
Also my upcoming midterms are kinda yelling at me... ha... haha...
respond to ur midterms with ur big brain energy silly

still looking !!

I like how you wrote the interest check post. ^^ I have a lot going on or I would join, but I hope this goes well for you. <3

Looks to me like this is filling up pretty darn quick, but I'd be super interested if you're not all full!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back