• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ↳ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀ (updated!!)

final girl.

crack baby, you don't know what you want.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

“go write ahead...” — ollie

c o m m a

I. um, hi! it’s ollie, and although i am a still kind of new to this website, i am not new to roleplay. i’ve been roleplaying for nearly seven years now. which makes me sound really old and now (is eighteen old?) that that’s finished, let’s continue. (btw, before you ask, i purposely spelled my username wrong. sorry not sorry.)

II. i do live within the eastern time zone, yet have constant time to participate in roleplaying.

III. i do appear to be professional... but i am seriously not. once i get into an ooc chat, i become a dank meme lord. constant cringe and laughing emojis. pepe is my dad (welp, there goes my reputation)

IIII. i am definitely ditch-friendly, but must be told in advance, due i take time to respond ic, because i can be a freaking long ash writer

REQUIREMENTS

: be at least fifteen years of age.

: i am alright with a tad bit of angst.

: do be able to write literately, and at the LEAST five solid sentences.

: i ask questions if i am confused by your reply ic or ooc.

: i am completely open to suggestions!

PREFERENCES

; i do prefer fxm, as i can play either. (i tend to work best with a female. I can also do fxf and mxm (if persuaded) POV)

; third person writing (i’m a bit lenient on the topic)

; i prefer real face claims opposed to draw , depending on the roleplay it may change (but I really like drawn too!)

; for there to be least a tad of romance involved

FANDOMS

* ~ my craving rate from 1-5
__ percy jackson (oc x oc?) (canon x oc?) ****
__ harry potter (oc x oc) *****
__ marvel (spiderman homecoming x oc) ***
__ it (2018) [me while writing this: doesn’t smell like caca to me, señor!] *****
_ soulmate au*****
__ miraculous ladybug (oc X oc)**
— BNHA (oc X oc)****

PRIOR PLOTS I HAVE CREATED/CONSIDERED CREATING AND AU’S

__ mystery incorporated (oc: tabitha martins—the nerd (my character) x the foodie and their dog/the leader)

for the keep out signs that are ignored, for the suburban air that rots like the benevolence of coolsville citizens, for excersing ghouls and unmasking criminals. — For this, I was thinking we could control the others in the RP too, but only using them as side characters, and not doubling.

__teen babysitter x teen sibling of babysitee (does that make sense?) — oh, I thought this would be such a fluffy angst cute meet thing that I had to. The plot would be that they first start talking over the phone, planning for the babysitter to actually babysit, but when they come face to face, something clicks. Ugh, I need this!

__nerd x baddie (we love a good cliché) — I would love to play a female baddie, and have a male nerd, just to really switch it up and turn the whole thing into something

patient x patient — two teens with two completely different medical problems meet, and thus begins their adventures of trouble making and laughter. I need this also, like I would need air lmao

__ the planets as people (i honestly don’t know how i thought of this) — I really enjoy this idea, but it’s all a little foggy lmao

__ slice of life - two teenagers from two different states. one accidentally phones them, thinking they are calling a number that a cute student had given them. this is where their story begins. I really want this. I have a boy and a girl in mind, so I can do either?

__ teens as spies - two teens from the opposite sides of the world are paired together as spies in training. Will their personalities clash or will it lead to something more?

demon x human au — gogo (the demon — my character) is charged with a lack of keeping it cool in hell, and is sent to earth to redeem herself by killing a human, pure and kind to the world, to prove herself worthy to return. But what happens when she starts feeling some sort of way toward them..?
— “i’m painting my roommate’s room with them and you live across the hall and i kind of tripped and spilled a bucket of glitter on you, but hey, the look suits you’ au
— ‘you’ve ordered six jars of peanut butter and three pounds of raw meat in the past week. are you hiding dogs, or are you at a low point in your life? i’m concerned’ au
— valedictorian and salutatorian at each other’s throats au
__ “i saw you buying princess spaghettio’s at three in the morning when i was bagging your groceries at the checkout’ au — my own personal creation, which I thought would be super cute!

______
pm or comment if you wish to join!!
______

Last edited:
I'm interested in the teen spy rp, I have a couple ideas to add to it if you would like to hear them

I do have a question, Do you prefer to be m or f in your rps? I'm just curious ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back