• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ↬ 5TAR — a small krp ⁎⁺˳✧༚

bbyblsm

☼ euphoria ☼
hellooo all~
i'm not exactly the best with coding so i apologize for such a basic thread :c

— [♡] ; 5TAR is a new k-pop boy group that's set to debut in 2021. this group is composed of 5-9 members (depending on interest levels and stuff) who have all been deemed underdogs. below i'll post some ideas and examples for what i mean by that ! i'd love for this roleplay to stay small and close-knit, i find that it's just easier to manage that way. i also prefer to roleplay on discord, so keep that in mind when expressing your interest. basically, the roleplay would follow the artists, through living together, training, and eventually performing / growing (or not bc who doesn't love angst) as a new group in the industry. i love drama so we could have relationships spark between members, perhaps some members don't get along, stuff like that ! but we can come up with more ideas once we're all together, i'm open to mostly anything for this, i just want it to be character-driven. ^^

here are the nine members that i had in mind, if there's not much interest, we don't need all nine...or if you have a better idea for a character, please don't hesitate to let me know !! i'm very flexible, these are all just suggestions (:

✩°。⋆ one - [rapper, eldest]
he's been part of countless groups that have all disbanded before they had a chance to take off and become a success. he's getting older and 5TAR might be his last chance at becoming an artist

✩°。⋆ two - [leader, vocals]
he left his previous company due to a physical health issue, he's unsure if his fans will follow him to his next endeavor as an artist, as it's been a few years since he left.

✩°。⋆ three - [vocals]
he left his previous company due to a mental health issue, there's been some backlash due to the mental health stigma and now he fears he'll receive no support.

✩°。⋆ four - [vocals, lead dancer, taken by me]
he's wanted to be an artist his whole life but was held back by his parents, who had other plans for him. now he's finally debuting, despite letting his family down in the process.

✩°。⋆ five - [rapper]
he faced a controversial dating scandal that lead to him being fired by his last company. many fans still rally behind him, but he's afraid the rumors will resurface again.

✩°。⋆ six - [rapper, visual]
he's always done the behind the scenes work, writing lyrics, producing, etc. he never expected to be asked to join a group as a performer, especially with his intense stage fright.

✩°。⋆ seven - [vocals, maknae]
he had a chance at starring in an incredibly successful drama but declined because singing is his true passion, at realizing this is much harder than he thought, he wonders if he made the right choice.

✩°。⋆ eight - [rapper]
he used to be part of a thriving group until he mysteriously left, with no word from him or his company. joining 5TAR is the first thing he's done publicly since his unexplained departure.

✩°。⋆ nine - [vocals]
he was fired from his previous company due to a drug addiction that lead to a public breakdown, tarnishing his image. he's sober now and a different person, but afraid people won't forget his past.

if this catches your attention, please let me know down below ! once i see there is some interest, i'll make us a discord so we can chat ooc and do some brainstorming. also, if you're interested, please state who you'd like to write as, just so i have an idea of who's taken and who isn't. i'll probably just keep this first come first serve for now.

also if you know where i got the idea for the group's name, i love you already sksks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back