• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ℭᴜʀıᴏsıᴛʏ Kıʟʟᴇᴅ Tʜᴇ ℭaᴛ (ʀᴇʙᴏᴏᴛ) [uc/acc]

evephy

unhealthy koreaboo
FxidPBG.png

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

тιтʟє: ℭᴜʀıᴏsıᴛʏ Kıʟʟᴇᴅ Tʜᴇ ℭaᴛ (ʀᴇʙᴏᴏᴛ)
ʟιтєяαcч ʟєvєʟ: lit/adv. lit. (3 para min.)
мσᴅєяαтσяs: me, myself, and i
cυяяєитʟч: under construction/accepting
ιиsριяαтισи: noblesse and my craving for a post-apocalyptic roleplay.
sρєcιαʟ тнαикs тσ: korean comics, for sucking the originality out of me.

if you have questions, please post them on the interest check page!

ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ cʜᴇcᴋ
ɪɴғᴏ
ᴀᴘᴘs
ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇs
ɪᴄ
ᴏᴏᴄ

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Last edited:
FxidPBG.png

ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

xxxxxIt is currently the year of 2086, about ten years after the War. World War III to be exact. Almost all of the world is a barren wasteland of hopelessness. The humans that are still alive have made some sort of adaption to the the world around them. However it still isn't uncommon to find a dead corpse wherever you go. People live under rubble, while others murder the ones living under the rubble. The instinct to survive is on its maximum level, and the chaos only seems to be increasing even though the war is over...but when did it all start?

xxxxxHave you ever heard the saying, "Curiosity killed the cat?" Well you could say humanity didn't seem to take that saying to heart, because it became the death of them. Literally. Scientists were searching for a way to modify humans, and improve upon them, as if they weren't already at the top of the food chain. A powerful company, called the Union, began kidnapping young children against their will, experimenting on them at a young age and treating them as science experiments as the years went on. They were nothing but test subjects, thrown away like trash if their experiments failed, and used as tools if they succeeded. As time went on, the bitter feelings built up as more and more experiments were conducted. It was only a matter of time before the experiments revolted, and sure enough they did.

xxxxxThat was when all hell broke loose.

xxxxxHumans began regretting their decision to enhance themselves, as the enhanced humans had so much more power over them. All those pent up feelings they kept in the lab were unleashed as chaos seeped into country after country. The humans tried their best to contain them, but once the revolt began, it couldn't be stopped. They destroyed everything in their wake, removing anything that got in their way.
It was a fight that the humans couldn't win.

These test subjects were no longer viewed as experiments, but instead, as monsters.

xxxxxAll hope seemed to be lost when the majority of the major cities in the world had been utterly destroyed. Millions of lives had been lost, and living a normal life became impossible for anyone in the world.

xxxxxNine years into the war, the government was finally trapped in a corner. Out of desperation, they sent nuclear bombs out and around the world, blowing up the places where the majority of experiments resided. Sure enough, the number of experiments decreased greatly, but so did the number of innocent humans. Radiation waves spread throughout the world, killing those who hadn't been caught in the explosion. The government quickly fell into nothingness and the war ended in an instant, for there seemed to be nothing to fight against.

xxxxxBut the human race is not so easily erased, you see. Survivors roamed the earth, whether they were enhanced or not, they were alive, and many planned to keep it that way.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

FxidPBG.png

ʀᴜʟᴇs

new rules are added in this color.

ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀsɪᴄs
⁰¹ Alrighty then! I have a knack for rambling, so bear with me here as we go through the grueling process known as the rp rules. First and foremost, as I am the creator of this roleplay, therefore I have the authority to enforce rules and such over other people. This means I'm the one with the justice paddle yo. Don't make me use it on you.

⁰² This should already be a given, but there will be no tolerance for the breaking of any site rules. The use of godmodding, inappropriate content, and the likes will result in immediate removal, and probably a number of reports. So let's all just not be stupid, and instead, be gr8 af humans.

⁰³ This is gonna sound a tad bit cheesy, but I want us all to get along here. So much so that it's a rule that people all must get along, HOHO. Overall,
I would love to see conversation in the ooc thread, as well as active plotting when need be. So go ahead and hold hands together and sing Kumbaya. I'm 100% all for it. c:
ᴘᴏsᴛɪɴɢ
⁰¹ As stated before, I'd like for things to be literate/detailed. This roleplay requires a minimum of three paragraphs per post. I won't be throwing a hissy fit if it's a bit less. If you can push out a great post in two paragraphs, by all means, please do. But don't expect me to be lenient 24/7. If your grammar or other mistakes are a clear hinderance to readers (*cough*to me*cough*), I will ask you to leave. Low-key tho, imma be stalking your history to check up on your literacy, so don't think you can just mozy on in here thinking you can trick me. I'm frkn Sherlock Holmes yo.

⁰²Give your partner something to work with. I cannot stress this enough. I've seen paragraphs upon paragraphs of text, with a sad reality of only a
sentence for the other to work with. Let's be real here y'all; you can't expect a lit response full of interesting text from someone, if all you've given them is a "hey yo mah homie gee dizzle."

⁰³ Don't be a jerk and ignore other characters. (even if it is unintentional) I'd like for all posts to be read. Sure, you may not be interacting with another character at the moment, but there is always a possibility that something they do, could have an effect on your own character. In general, it's just a good idea to stay in the loop so you don't lose track of what else is going on.

⁰⁴ I'm not expecting this to be a 10/10 everyday active roleplay. Everyone has lives outside of this, and I understand. As a result, I'd like for at least one
post a week. Just to make sure it's moving at a slow pace at the very least. (with the exception of the ooc. by all means, go ham there.) If you're going to be gone for an extended period of time, please let the group know, or just dm me, and I can relay the message for you.

⁰⁵ I like keeping posts relatively pretty. It's just my thing. But also, just for the sake of your fellow roleplayers and making life easy, please include a pic of your character and their name in every post; along with "bold" whenever they speak, and 'italicize' whenever they think.

ᴊᴏɪɴɪɴɢ
⁰¹ I'm all about diversity here. Huntea, we're in 2086, in the United frkn States of Amerikuh. We got different ethnicities, and mixed babies all over the place. Sexuality, age, gender, personality. It's all different! In short, don't be boring. And if you even dare throw me one of those perfect ass mary sue/gary stue characters with an 11/10 sob story, I will not even reply to you. Also, on the topic of diversity, I should probably throw in the fact that I would prefer for there to be a smaller amount of enhanced humans to regular humans. As for gender ratios, I'd also prefer to keep it around the same.

⁰² I won't be asking you to put any secret messages, essentially because I'll know if you read the rules simply just by going through your application.
However, if you don't want to risk being rejected even after you've thoroughly gone through all the rules, you need to do your research. Meaning, please take into consideration the setting, year, and plot when you're typing up your biography. I don't want to see teenagers born before the war, and I don't want your character talking about the iPhone 7. Why? Because it's the year 2086! If you want to talk about iPhones, then it might as well be the iPhone 67S. So read up!

⁰³ This is just a personal pet peeve of mine, but be realistic when it comes to typing down your character's information. Like an fc with slanted eyes,
black hair, and a kimono in their pic isn't going to come from an Irish background. just sayin. same goes for height and weight, etc. I know y'all girls want to be skinny top models, but a girl who's 5'8 isn't going to weigh 95 pounds. Same goes for those cute af lil' anime kiddos. Don't try to pass them off as twenty-eight year olds, man. They look like kids. In essence, try to match the description to your fc, or imma be peeved af. c:

⁰⁴ I'd like to keep everything to anime/drawn pictures please. Not really feelin' the irl pics at the moment. And this is totally me just being superficial, but make sure they aren't bad quality pls LOL

⁰⁵ When applying, fill out the application skeleton first, and send in your application in the app thread. Once accepted, you'll have four days to get your profile done before I remove you entirely. The reason why I have both an application and a profile skeleton is just to save you the trouble of having to invest hours of time into a character that could (possibly) be rejected. And it essentially acts as a reserve for enhanced/non-enhanced humans, lest the ratio changes before you get your profile done. naturally, it's still possible for your profile to be rejected. if there's issue with your profile, i will contact you to fix them; but only once. if your profile has been accepted, i'll drop a like and move on.
ǫ & ᴀ
⁰¹ What kind of powers do enhanced humans have?

Basically anything you can imagine. However, an enhanced human only has one power. Nothing too crazy either. Some examples would be: Enhanced Strength, Melanin Control, etc. And I don't want any cheating, aka "Enhanced Body - Increase in strength, speed, good looks, blah blah blah" That's basically a buttload of powers mushed into one. Enhanced humans typically only have one trait that is way above average. All powers should be physical, as experiments were made on their physical bodies. In essence, these are enhanced humans, not super humans. If you have any questions regarding the abilities (or anything else really), feel free to post them in the interest check page, or dm me.

⁰² Are we allowed to have vehicles?
If what you're asking is for something to drive around in, typically no. Due to both time as well as the results from the bombs, finding a working vehicle would be near impossible. Bikes, and things such as those would probably be a more somewhat realistic option. The only exception would be the rare possibility for your character to be some sort of engineer that could piece together a working car with diff parts, but it's all up to you in the end.

⁰³ Aren't the enhanced humans way too OP?
Keep in mind that even though enhanced humans are enhanced, they're still human. Unless they have moderated skin that can act as a shield, or nerves of steel, a bullet through the shoulder is still going to hurt like hell. But you also have to keep in mind, that the government tried to nuke them, so they are undoubtedly stronger than your average human. It would be difficult to kill one, but not impossible. Don't worry too much about OP characters, I'll handle them. c:

⁰⁴ So how long was the war exactly?
The war lasted for a total of nine years. It ended on the day that the government sent out the nuclear bombs. However, this post-apocalyptic thing-a-ma-jig has been going on for a total of ten years. That means that it's been exactly nineteen years since the start of the war. Keep that in mind when creating your characters! For example, where they were when the bombs started coming down, the life they were living before the beginning of the war-- You know, that kind of stuff. And just to make sure y'all don't get confused, here's a super tiny timeline to help you out.
2040 - Union Begins Experiments
2067 - War Start
2076 - End of War/Bombs
2086 - Current

Last edited:
FxidPBG.png

sᴋᴇʟʟɪᴇs

please fill out the application first, and post it here.

once accepted, fill out the profile skelly, and post in the character sheet thread, here.

ᴀ ᴘ ᴘ ʟ ɪ ᴄ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ
Code:
[color=rosybrown][size=1][b]USERNAME/NICKNAME[/b][/size][/color]  [color=#4b4b4b][size=2](what you'd like to be called)[/size][/color]
[color=rosybrown][size=1][b]TIMEZONE[/b][/size][/color]  [color=#4b4b4b][size=2](timezone)[/size][/color]
[color=rosybrown][size=1][b]EXPERIENCE[/b][/size][/color]  [color=#4b4b4b][size=2](how long you've been rping)[/size][/color]

[color=rosybrown][size=1][b]NAME[/b][/size][/color]  [color=#4b4b4b][size=2](character name)[/size][/color]
[color=rosybrown][size=1][b]TYPE[/b][/size][/color]  [color=#4b4b4b][size=2](human/enhanced)[/size][/color]
[color=rosybrown][size=1][b]AGE[/b][/size][/color]  [color=#4b4b4b][size=2](age here)[/size][/color]
[color=rosybrown][size=1][b]GENDER[/b][/size][/color]  [color=#4b4b4b][size=2](gender here)[/size][/color]
[color=rosybrown][size=1][b]ETHNICITY[/b][/size][/color]  [color=#4b4b4b][size=2](ethnicity here[/size][/color]
[color=rosybrown][size=1][b]FACECLAIM[/b][/size][/color]  [color=#4b4b4b][size=2][url=linkhere]one[/url], [url=linkhere]two[/url], [url=linkhere]three[/url][/size][/color]

[size=2]short blurb here about your character. w/e you feel like. no need to be super duper detailed. bullets or paragraph[/size]

ᴘ ʀ ᴏ ғ ɪ ʟ ᴇ
Code:
faceclaim here; aligned to the right (500x200)

[color=rosybrown][size=1][b]NAME[/b][/size][/color]  [color=#4b4b4b][size=2](character name)[/size][/color]
[color=rosybrown][size=1][b]TYPE[/b][/size][/color]  [color=#4b4b4b][size=2](human/enhanced)[/size][/color]
[color=rosybrown][size=1][b]AGE[/b][/size][/color]  [color=#4b4b4b][size=2](age here)[/size][/color]
[color=rosybrown][size=1][b]GENDER[/b][/size][/color]  [color=#4b4b4b][size=2](gender here)[/size][/color]
[color=rosybrown][size=1][b]ETHNICITY[/b][/size][/color]  [color=#4b4b4b][size=2](ethnicity here[/size][/color]
[color=rosybrown][size=1][b]SEXUALITY[/b][/size][/color]  [color=#4b4b4b][size=2](sexuality here)[/size][/color]

[color=rosybrown][size=1][b]HEIGHT[/b][/size][/color] [color=#4b4b4b][size=2](height)[/size][/color]
[color=rosybrown][size=1][b]WEIGHT[/b][/size][/color] [color=#4b4b4b][size=2](weight)[/size][/color]
[color=rosybrown][size=1][b]BUILD[/b][/size][/color] [color=#4b4b4b][size=2](build)[/size][/color]
[color=rosybrown][size=1][b]OTHER[/b][/size][/color] [color=#4b4b4b][size=2](anything extra, i.e. piercings, scars, etc.)[/size][/color]

[color=rosybrown][size=1][b]ENHANCEMENT[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#fafafa]ignore[/color][color=#4b4b4b][size=2](delete if not enhanced, input description if enhanced)[/size][/color]
[color=rosybrown][size=1][b]SKILLS[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#fafafa]ignore[/color][color=#4b4b4b][size=1][b]- SKILL 1 -[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#fafafa]ignore[/color][color=#4b4b4b][size=2](brief description about skill 1)[/size][/color]
[color=#fafafa]ignore[/color][color=#4b4b4b][size=1][b]- SKILL 2 -[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#fafafa]ignore[/color][color=#4b4b4b][size=2](brief description about skill 2)[/size][/color]
[color=#fafafa]ignore[/color][color=#4b4b4b][size=1][b]- SKILL 3 -[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#fafafa]ignore[/color][color=#4b4b4b][size=2](brief description about skill 3)[/size][/color]
[color=rosybrown][size=1][b]WEAKNESSES[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#fafafa]ignore[/color][color=#4b4b4b][size=1][b]- WEAKNESS 1 -[/b][/size]
[color=#fafafa]ignore[/color][color=#4b4b4b][size=2](brief description about weakness 1)[/size][/color]
[color=#fafafa]ignore[/color][color=#4b4b4b][size=1][b]- WEAKNESS 2 -[/b][/size]
[color=#fafafa]ignore[/color][color=#4b4b4b][size=2](brief description about weakness 2)[/size][/color]
[color=rosybrown][size=1][b]WEAPONS/TOOLS[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#fafafa]ignore[/color][color=#4b4b4b][size=1][b]- WEAPON 1 -[/b][/size]
[color=#fafafa]ignore[/color][color=#4b4b4b][size=2](brief description of weapon)[/size][/color]
[color=#fafafa]ignore[/color][color=#4b4b4b][size=1][b]- WEAPON 2 -[/b][/size]
[color=#fafafa]ignore[/color][color=#4b4b4b][size=2](brief description of weapon)[/size][/color]

[LEFT][color=#fafafa]IGNOREME[/color][color=rosybrown][b]PERSONALITY[/b][/color]
[color=#4b4b4b][size=1][b]POSITIVE TRAIT[/b][/size]  [size=1](definition here)
[b]POSITIVE TRAIT[/b][/size]  [size=1](definition here)
[b]NEUTRAL TRAIT[/b][/size]  [size=1](definition here)
[b]NEUTRAL TRAIT[/b][/size]  [size=1](definition here)
[b]NEGATIVE TRAIT[/b][/size]  [size=1](definition here)
[b]NEGATIVE TRAIT[/b][/size]  [size=1](definition here)[/size][/color]

[size=2]misc. personality notes (optional)[/size]

[color=#fafafa]IGNOREME[/color][color=rosybrown][b]BIOGRAPHY[/b][/color]

[size=2]bullet points or paragraph, up to you.
give details on life before/during/after the war. It all depends on when your character was born.
what brought them to where, and who they are now? once again, be detailed.[/size]

[color=#fafafa]IGNOREME[/color][color=rosybrown][b]MISCELLANEOUS NOTES[/b][/color]
[size=2]w/e you wanna add. (optional)[/size]

Last edited:
FxidPBG.png

ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴏ ғᴀʀ

5xHt9nx.jpg

иєω чσяк cιтч
xxxxxThe beginning of this story takes place in New York City, the busiest city in all of the world. Well, it used to be. Many of the skyscrapers have fallen to their doom, and there are giant holes in the ground that lead into the underground subway system that runs around all of the city. It's the perfect place to take cover in, but also the most perfect place to hunt in. Grass and other weeds have grown through the cracks in the ground, and vines have grown up the walls of many buildings. It is difficult to travel around, but at least you have the giant piles of rubble to keep you company.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back