• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ℕ𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋 ℂ𝕀𝕋𝕐 (Interest Check)

BELIAL.

wanna bewitch you in the moonlight
Roleplay Type(s)
ZEUS, THE KING OF THE GODS, IS DEAD...

SpitefulZestyBunny-small.gif

Dark times have already come to the Night City-- for it is her nature. Murder, sex, drugs and greed pollute the streets not for the sake of a criminal enterprise, but it because it is how the gods rule.
The Greek gods, that is.
They hold the high torch in Night City, and doctrine the inner machinations of the city. All who bask are envious of this power, for clear reasons. The Norse were once powerful, but Ragnarok has stripped them of their numbers. The Egyptians were once powerful, but like the Celts and the Slavs, time has eroded them to municipal roles within the city. This has not curbed them of their desires, or of their wishes to return to their days of true power. For, where there is power, there is belief. And for a god to not be believed in is a fate worse than death.
Despite this being the third Earth they watch over, a new religion is coming. With a new religion comes a struggle for power among the old gods. This is the usual dispute. Yet, someone has murdered the King… and that is not usual.
A new paranoia seeps the streets; one that Zeus himself was looking out for. Who shall take his seat, either on top of Mount Olympus or from their own perch elsewhere? And as well, who should be cut down in that path to glory?

WELCOME FRIENDS, TO NIGHT CITY...

• This is a little quick passion product of TheFool TheFool with my ever-eternal love and assistance. We play deities in an eternal afterlife where we play among each other for the sake of it, all dripped in 80s glam and pleasure. It's a combination of many things, but boring is not one of them ;)

We already have a number of people joined so we are mostly looking for about 3-4 devoted roleplayers willing to play a host of characters. It's about max four each for now.

If you have more questions shoot me or TheFool TheFool in DMs, or post below. Feel free to post the linked CS on "Where can I sign up" below as well. If you want to browse the discord before committing, let us know.

As a note, don’t be afraid to apply after someone has already applied for something here. We’ll consider applications on Monday Feb 17 :)

Holy crap. I just read through the starter for this rp. I am so on board if you're still accepting new people.
You mentioned in the first post about being able to browse the discord first? If that's still an option, I'd love to. ^^

Holy crap. I just read through the starter for this rp. I am so on board if you're still accepting new people.
You mentioned in the first post about being able to browse the discord first? If that's still an option, I'd love to. ^^

Thank you! Glad to see some more interest. I can shoot you a DM now with a link to our Discord. It's kind of quiet for the night right now but we've got a lot more information on there.

Thank you! Glad to see some more interest. I can shoot you a DM now with a link to our Discord. It's kind of quiet for the night right now but we've got a lot more information on there.
No problem! It's well deserved. And that's fine. c; It'll give me time to read over everything a bit.
Thank you!

Just gonna link the thread here since we've started, but are still accepting people, if anyone's interested

Last edited:
Hey! Thanks for showing interest, would you be interested in joining our Discord to discuss things further or would you rather do it over DMs here on RPN?

I'd be happy to discuss things over on the discord! Notifications are a little quicker for me (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back